Meeting a Woman 01: At the Dojo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their next stop was Fleming's. It was a little early for dinner but Daven didn't like to eat late as most people do. He had arranged for a nice quiet corner that overlooked the river. It was still light enough that they could see the detail of the boats as they passed in and out of the harbor area. Their meal was as excellent as you would expect with a name like Fleming's.

Their driver dropped them off at the entrance to the River Pathway Shops. He would be waiting for them on the other end of the walking path. The shops were a collection of high-end boutiques and a mixture of food shops that weren't your everyday run-of-the-mill type shops. They could probably best be described as high-end shops, but the food shops were something that the average person could afford every once in a while if you budgeted for it.

``````````

Their first stop was near the entrance and they served Italian ice cream. Daven had had it many times but was hoping that Carrie would enjoy it. She did. They tried each other's ice cream to get a taste of at least one more flavor.

As they walked slowly along, he asked if he could hold her hand. She looked at him and wiggled her eyebrows and just shook her head yes. He just grunted in frustration and she giggled like a teenager.

Their next stop was a little photo booth. You know the kind where there is just enough room in there for 1.5 people and you get 3 photos and you hope at least one turns out in focus. Well, that isn't what they had here. Remember this is a higher-end boutique thing. This one had at least enough room for 1.55 people, you received 4 photos but you got to choose when the picture was taken instead of just a timer when you never knew when it would go off. Oh, and it was 4x the price. But it didn't matter. They each got a copy of their 4 photos and they didn't turn out half bad.

When they got out of the booth, this time she just grabbed his hand which brought a nice smile to his face. He didn't look over but she was watching him and saw his smile.

Their next stop was outside of a small art studio. There was an artist that was painting landscapes of the river in the Realism style. Carrie had never seen such detail in a painting before. Daven asked if she would like to have one of the artist's finished works. She asked if she really could as kind of a way to make sure that he wasn't teasing her. They walked inside the studio and she finally found the one that she wanted. It was on a smaller-sized canvas but she assured Daven that she wanted the smaller size not because of the price but because of the small space that she lived in. She hoped that that made sense to him. He paid for it and asked that it be delivered to his apartment building.

They were nearing the end of the walkway and decided to just sit on some benches that faced the river. Neither wanted their night out to end so soon. She asked how much longer the driver would be available. He only answered until we got back to the apartment and not before.

As they sat there in silence, he put his right arm around her and his left hand held her right hand. It seemed awkward to her at first, but then as she relaxed into him more, it became more comfortable and was quite enjoyable.

The time came when they were both ready to go back to his apartment. The driver was pleased to see them head into the apartment. It had been a while since he had taken a couple on a date around town like this. It made his night to see two people in love.

When they got back into the apartment she hugged him tightly and expressed her thanks for a very enjoyable night. He kissed the top of her head as she released him and she headed to the restroom to change.

While she was getting ready for bed, he took the time to collect all of the boxes that her clothes came in and put them in the closet. There were a lot of boxes for just one dress he thought. While in his closet he changed quickly into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. When he came out he heard Carrie call his name from the restroom. He walked over to the door and she asked him if he would hang up her dress for her and also asked if he would have another shirt she could use to sleep in. She cracked the door just enough to hand out the dress and then closed it again. He hung up the dress as she had asked and then went in search of a t-shirt for her.

He searched around until finally found it in the back of the bottom drawer. In college, he had what he called his lucky t-shirt. It was just a plain white t-shirt that you would find in any clothing store in a 5-pack for $15. Nothing fancy. But again, this was his lucky t-shirt. It must be close to 10 years old now so it was getting pretty thin in places after so many washes and it wasn't as long as it had once been. Maybe, just maybe it was still his lucky t-shirt.

He walked back over to the door and lightly knocked and she opened the door again just enough to accept the t-shirt. She was a little shocked when she got it on and noticed how transparent it was. She could see her nipples clearly through the material. And it barely came to the top of her panties. One of the things that Vivian had purchased for her was a pair of very sexy and sheer panties. She was hoping the t-shirt would be long enough to help cover up the panties. Now she felt practically naked while almost fully clothed. She was blushing and he hadn't even seen her yet.

She opened the door and came out shyly and when he turned to look he gave her the same look he did when she came out in her evening dress. He said the same thing. Beautiful.

He got himself pulled together and asked if she wanted to watch a TV program or if she thought a movie would be good. They flipped around on one of the steaming services until they found something that would work for both of them. She asked if he had a blanket that she could curl up in and he went to the closet and got one.

When he sat down she scooted over next to him. She turned and looked at him and he just waited. He thought she had something to ask him. Could you just hold me while we watch the movie? He just smiled and said that he would love to.

He turned about 45 degrees and leaned up against the armrest. He put his right leg up and stretched it out across the couch. She then sat in between his legs and leaned back into his chest. He wrapped both hands around her waist and she pulled the blanket up around herself.

The movie was ok but neither was watching it because they were just enjoying the snuggle time of them being together.

About halfway through the movie, Carrie started getting enamored with Daven and how he was holding her. She leaned her head back into his shoulder further and turned and kissed his neck. He was feeling it also and just used his right hand to slide up her torso and found or left breast and palmed it and gently squeezed. She let out a breath and moaned softly. He told her that he was done with the movie if she was. He turned off the TV and was thinking they would get up and go to bed, but Carrie had other ideas. She twirled to her left and before Daven knew what was happening she was straddling his legs and she was nose to nose looking him right in the eyes waiting for his next move.

He could see it in her eyes. He locked eyes with her and told her that if they were going to do this, he wouldn't stop until he was done. He wanted to make sure that she knew what she was in for. She looked at him with the same seriousness that she felt him give her.

He told her that he hadn't been with anyone for close to two years. She said it had been even longer for her, but she wasn't on any form of birth control so they would need to use condoms if he had them. He said that he did.

He asked her one more time. Are you sure? She shook her head yes and answered him by telling him that he broke her this morning. Not in a bad way but in a very good way. She had been fighting this attitude that was taking over her personality. That she was fighting and denying herself that she liked him. When he held her last night, her armor was loosened. When he spanked her today, it awoke something in her that she had never felt before. When they spoke afterward, it humbled her to hear him speak to her in a caring way when he didn't have to. It spoke volumes of his maturity and his ability to help lead her out of the funk that she was in. For all of those reasons, she was sure.

He leaned forward and gave her the softest, sweetest kiss that he felt was possible between two new lovers. She whole heartily agreed. It was the best first kiss ever.

From there the kissing started getting more and more fierce. Each of their passions was trying to outdo the others. She pulled back for a second from him as they looked into each other's eyes, both breathing hard. His hands slide up both sides of her chest. She just knew that he was going to grab her breasts but they passed by and went to her neck. They grabbed the neck of his lucky shirt and as his arms pulled away from each other the shirt just ripped right down the middle clear to the bottom until it hit the bottom cuff. At that point, it didn't matter because it wasn't staying on her shoulders any longer and she just let it slide down her arms as it gathered around her waist.

His left hand went around to her back and grabbed a handful of her hair and his right hand went to the small of her back. He pulled down with his left hand exposing her neck and pulled her into him with his right hand until their hips crashed into each other. He could feel the heat coming off of her pussy even through his shorts. He dove in and attacked the left side of her neck. He licked, sucked, bit, and anything else he thought of. She started calling out his name as he attacked her.

For her part, she found that she could grind her hips against his and drive her pussy against his cock. This whole "being taken" thing was so new to her but she loved the rush of sexual excitement that she felt all over her body.

As his passion grew, he moved down to one of his new favorites. Her left breast. He licked from the bottom right across the nipple to the top. Then attacked the nipple. He was rougher on her nipple than he had ever been with anyone else. He just felt she would respond well to this kind of rough play. And oh boy did she. Her moans quickly turned into huffs and grunts and soon her whole body was shaking from her first orgasm of the night. He kept up the hard enjoyable work he was doing by switching to his other new favorite breast, her right breast. And then started his attack all over. She was grinding on him and he loved the feeling of her hips rolling and sliding up against him. It was the best lap dance he had ever received. Soon her second orgasm overcame her and she stopped moving her hips and fell into his chest. He gave her a big hug and just held her.

He found some way of getting up from the couch with her still attached to him and walked to the bed and gently laid her down. He removed his lucky t-shirt that he would never need again and then those delicate pair of panties that were cute on here but worthless at this point. He wanted what was behind door number one. Instead of attacking her like he had her neck and breasts, he chose to start this act slowly. He kissed all around the inner thigh that he had spanked early today.

She was starting to come back after her second orgasm and her hands found his hair and just rested on his head. She told him how good she felt and that she liked what he was doing to her. He licked her from bottom to top but avoided her clit. He licked and nibbled on both sides of her labia. Her moisture increased and he would go back and lick the bottom to top again as it collected at the bottom of her opening. He used his left hand to separate her labia so that he could get to her vulva. He licked and teased her for as long as he could stand to wait. He wanted all of her but he wanted to make this the best experience for her as he could.

He started sticking his tongue as far in her opening as he could. He would alternate between licking and tongue fucking her. She was responding nicely to his worship of her pussy. He slowly worked a finger into her and started to slowly work it in and as he started to lightly lick her clit. She was warming up again. Her moans were becoming stronger and his heart was singing right along with her anticipating hearing her beautiful music once again.

He added another finger and added more pressure with his tongue. After the second finger was fully in, he rotated his wrist around palm up so that he could stroke the upper side of her wall looking for the spongy feel of her g-spot. It didn't take long to find. Now it was time to strike up the band and start the music.

He increased the speed of both his hand and his tongue. His right hand slid up to find one of his favorites. This time it just happened to be her left. He queued the singers with his left middle finger and he kept stroking her g-spot. He always liked when the singers sang "don't stop, oh don't stop." And what a wonderful job she was doing singing her part. He kept ratcheting up the pressure on her clit, g-spot, and nipples. The crescendo was coming to its peak very quickly.

He wasn't sure if it was the addition of the third finger, the sucking, and fluttering of his tongue, or the pulling of her nipple away from her body that finally did it, but something sure did. She exploded in voice and orgasm. He had never seen a woman squirt before but it was one of the most beautiful things he had ever seen in his life. Hearing his name being called out time after time and knowing the pleasure he had helped bring to Carrie would be something he would never forget.

He wanted her so badly at this point, but she was in no shape to be an active participant. Her body had shut down and was going into rest and repair mode. It would be worth the wait when she attacked him sometime soon. He was almost sure of it.

He turned off all of the lights, checked the door was locked and then pulled her up in the bed so that he could spoon with her as they slept. This time it would be on purpose instead of like last night when it had been done in his sleep without his knowledge. The subconscious is a tricky thing sometimes.

Who knows what time it was, but it was the dead of night when she attacked and he couldn't have been happier. Waking up to a warm mouth on your cock is hard to compare to much of anything. It's probably higher on the scale than waking up to the smell of bacon being cooked but that is a story for another time.

He could tell that she wasn't that experienced, but what she lacked in experience she more than made up for with vigorous, unstoppable energy. He was getting close fast and he was trying to tap her head and push her away at the same time. He finally had to call out her name to get her attention. She stopped and looked up at him with her eyes wide open and a devilish look on her face. It didn't take long for him to explain that he loved what she was doing but he wanted in her. She quickly understood. He reached into the nightstand and pulled out a few condoms and placed them on the nightstand. He took one and was starting to open it when Carrie let him know that she wanted to do it for him.

With everything in place, she crawled up his body and gave him a very passionate kiss and then sat up, reached back, and guided him into her. She took her time and worked up and down several times as she tried to relax and allow him to enter her body. When he was fully inside her, she just wanted to sit there for a moment or two and get used to feeling so full and content. She wasn't sure if he was big or small but for her, he was just the right size. Full without a lot of pain.

She finally opened her eyes again and looked at him staring at her and started a slow roll of her hips. She wasn't doing a lot of up and down but that slide forward and back and just a slow roll of the hips. It felt so disconnected from the back and forth of normal penetration. This just allowed him to feel his whole cock enveloped in that warm velvet glove and at the same time feel just the tease of his head and the walls of her vagina just barely gripped up against his head. It is a feeling that is hard for a man to describe to a woman. But for not being very experienced she was tearing me up inside. There was no way I could last long with her doing this.

He told her he wanted to be on top, but she shook her head no and smiled. She knew what that would cause and he grabbed her and they rolled over still connected. With the position change, it gave him some time to regain some of his composure. He was on his knees with her legs loosely wrapped around him. They started at a slow pace again and just looked into each other's eyes. He likes this position because his hands are free to play anywhere he wants. He chose his two favorite new things. She flinched a little bit so he thought that must have been a little sore from earlier. So he concentrated on just rubbing and squeezing her breasts and staying away from her nipples.

They both felt great. In this position, they were making love, not fucking. It was a good change of pace from the attack mode they had been in earlier that night. But they both were wanting just a little more taste of attack mode. He pulled out and got her to roll over to her front and then he pulled her hips up. She kept her head down and just presented herself to him.

He lined up behind her and slowly reinserted himself in her. She moaned with the first thrust. She had only tried this position once and while it felt good, her partner was noted for not lasting very long so she was very excited to try it with Daven. His hands found her hips and started picking up the pace a bit. She kept telling him it felt so good and that was only encouraging him to continue faster and harder.

He knew he was getting close and wanted her to finish with him. She asked him to wait on her a little longer. She was getting close, but just a little longer. He told her to pull on her nipples and as he reached around her and started rolling her clit. With the extra incentive of her pulling on her nipples and getting her clit stroked and being pounded from behind, she ended up beating him to the fireworks. When she started squeezing him in the throes of her orgasm, he could not wait anymore and pumped what felt like a week's worth of cum into the condom.

He pulled out and collapsed beside her. He removed the condom, tied it off, and tossed it toward the trash can. She turned toward him and they did those tiny little kisses where it's like a contest to see how many you can get in about a minute. Playful and loving.

They were both still tired from their stressful day so after kissing for a while, she gave him one final kiss and turned back around to spoon with him and then pulled his arms around her and then let out the most contented sign that came naturally to her. They were both asleep within minutes.

```````````

They woke up sometime around lunch. Both were very hungry so after taking care of their morning routines they decided to just make a sandwich again like yesterday. They both needed a shower and decided that conserving water was going to be the right thing to do. They both enjoyed helping each other get clean. As they were drying off she saw her reflection in the mirror and slapped his arm again and said no wonder her breasts were a little sore. He just smiled as he saw the bite and pinch marks he left on her from their session on the couch last night. But she did reach up on her tiptoes to kiss him on the cheek.

Vivian had brought her another outfit for her to wear today. Just a simple pair of shorts and a blouse. Of course, there were new shoes to go along with it as well.

As they were finishing up he told her today was about whatever she wanted to do. He would take her anywhere and do anything she wanted.