Meeting a Woman 01: At the Dojo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take her long to decide. She wanted to go to an amusement park. She had always dreamed of riding a roller coaster but had never had the opportunity to go. There was one less than an hour away so they got in his car and headed that way.

They got there in the early afternoon and the lines weren't terrible like they could be on weekends. The long lines did give them plenty of time to talk, hold hands and kiss, a lot of kissing. She loved the roller coasters as much as she thought she would. She was less impressed with the log right after getting pretty wet. But it was a nice enough day that they both dried out pretty quickly. They tried a few of the carnival-style games and he was able to win her a small stuffed animal.

It was getting close to dinner time so they decided that they would get something there before they left to go back to his apartment. They found a pizza stand that looked and smelled good. They each got a couple of slices and a bottle of water and found a table in the food court. They continued to enjoy each other's company as they finished their meal.

They got back to Daven's apartment just about sunset and went out to the commons area to watch the sunset while they held hands and just watched. When the last sliver of light dipped below the horizon, she asked him if they could go back upstairs and just cuddle. It had been just a great day but she wanted to top it off with one of the things she liked to do with Daven. Just cuddle. She felt so safe and loved wrapped up in his arms.

He asked her if she wanted to cuddle on the couch or in bed. She decided she would like to get ready for bed and just cuddle until they fell asleep. She asked to borrow another t-shirt. This time he just grabbed whatever he found first. He had no ulterior motive tonight.

When they each got done with the restroom they met at the bed and crawled in. She gave him a nice kiss and thanked him for today. It was wonderful. Then turned around and burrowed herself inside his chest and arms. He wrapped her up tight and just held her close.

They were quiet for a long time. He said without any guilt whatsoever, that he thought he was falling for her. She said the same thought has passed through her mind several times throughout the day. He asked that they make some time before she left in the morning to talk some things through. She agreed that would be a good idea. With that, he just held each other in a peaceful sleep throughout the night.

```````````````````

He was up first again and ran to the corner store and got bagels and coffee again. She woke up as he came back in. She stretched and then came over to the bar and he again let her pick her bagel first and then got her flavored creamer out of the fridge. There wasn't any conversation this time while they ate. They both knew that after the conversation she would need to head out so that he could get to work.

They finally sat down on the couch facing each other and she asked if she could go first. She said it was the best weekend of her life. So many firsts and that they were all the best. She repeated that she thought she was falling for him and wanted to continue with what they had started. Then she looked at him and gave him a big smile.

Now it was Daven's turn. He took both of her hands in his. He told her that he had so many of the same things to say to her. That he was almost certain that he had already fallen for her. The past two days had been the most memorable time he had ever spent with anyone in his life. He wanted her to stay and never leave him again. And then he paused.

She got that negative feeling in her gut.

"But I want you to do something for me. I want you to stay away from me for a couple of weeks. And here is my thinking of why I want it. We came together in a very unusual way. It was a lost bet for you, but for me, it was manipulating you into this behavior change thing that needed to happen. I spanked you and you even admitted that it broke you."

"I want you to understand for certain that how we both feel for each other is real and not some mistake or trick that our emotions are playing on us. It would crush me if you woke up one day and realized that your feelings for me were only because I manipulated you into believing a certain way."

"Carrie, other than breaking you so that you could recognize your childish behavior, I have been completely honest and open with you. You've seen the real me. I want you to know that that part is truly real."

"Can you do that for me, Carrie? For us?"

She told him yes and tears streaked down both cheeks.

At the door, before she left, she told him that these two weeks would be the longest of her life. But that she would do as he asked because everything he said made sense and it was the right logical decision but it was killing her emotionally.

She reached up on her tiptoes and gave him a very soft kiss very similar to the first kiss he had given her just yesterday. He hoped that wasn't some type of omen of the door shutting on their relationship.

````````````````

For him, the two weeks were absolute torture. He was sure now that he was in love with her. He had talked with Vivian at length about the time they spent together and all of the feelings that were going through his mind.

For her, it was a very similar struggle. She had many questions to answer. Had he manipulated her? Yes! Was it for her good? Yes! But was it his job to do? Probably not. Was it ok since Sensei Rick helped plan it? Probably. Did she like him enough that it didn't matter? Probably. Were her feelings for him real? Unknown.

She needed someone else to talk to. Her feelings were clouding her judgment and she couldn't be sure if any of her conclusions were correct. She finally thought of Vivian. She appreciated her being there that day. She was so sweet and helped her with makeup and how the dress should fit, and helped her walk correctly even in the shoes with the baby heels. She would call Daven's office and try to find her. She finally found someone that connected her to Vivian. She agreed to meet her that day for a late lunch.

Vivian greeted her warmly and gave her a big hug and they were shown to their table. Carrie hadn't been able to eat much for most of the two weeks. So she just ordered some soup and water. Vivian decided to order the same thing.

Vivian asked her how she could help her and that she was glad that she had called. She explained what had taken place over the past few months as well as what took place that weekend. She may have left certain parts out about the spanking and the great sex. But most other details remained. She admitted that she was confused and unsure what to do and she didn't have anyone that she could turn to for advice.

Vivian asked her what her heart was telling her. Carrie said that after almost two weeks away from Daven, she was almost positive that she loved him. Her next question was what did she think Daven's motivation was for their bet and his help in changing her personality issue. Carrie didn't have an answer for that one. Vivian then asked her if she could give her some advice. Carrier said please!

"Carrie, sometimes men can be so stupid. They can try so hard to do the right thing for the right reasons but still fail miserably. Can you truly believe that a grown man would try to concoct a plan where he would set a trap for you, and force you to go out with him so that you would change your personality? What kind of idiot would come up with something like that? There is only one possible explanation that makes any sense whatsoever. He is in love with you and has been in love with you for a long time. I wouldn't put it past him to have fallen in love with you the first day he met you, Carrie. Now here is where the stupid comes in. He did all of this thinking he was helping you and he truly believed it. But his ultimate goal was to help you so that you both could find out if you could ever love him as much as he loves you. Do you see what I mean about men being stupid? "

"I think I do now Vivian. How can I ever thank you for helping?"

"You can call me Mom someday Carrie."

"What?"

"I'm his mom Carrie. I'm not his secretary."

"Then how did I get you on the phone when I called?"

"Well, he works for me. I own the company. He has been all over the country for the last several years and I've finally got him home now and I want to keep him near me. And we have to get you two fixed quickly because I haven't been able to get a lick of work out of that boy of mine for almost two weeks now. He is a complete love-sick, stupid man."

They both had a good laugh and a great big hug before they parted.

She was knocking on his door exactly two weeks from when she left his apartment.

He opened the door and was almost surprised to see her. He wanted to reach out and hug and kiss her but he wasn't sure what her answer was going to be yet.

She finally broke the ice and reminded him that he had asked her to do something for him. She said that she did it just as he had asked.

Now she had a question for him. "Would you please do those two things you did for me again?"

He looked at her confused.

She gave him a look like "are you that stupid?" And she then asked him again. "Do you have any plans of ever doing those two things to me ever again?"

Then it finally kicked in what she was asking. So he answered her the same way as he did before. "It depends on if you ask nicely or not."

"Would you please do those two things to me again? Please Daven."

He looked and just nodded his head yes.

She slapped him on the arm and said for him to use his words. Then she melted into his arms.

"Just hold me Daven. Hold me forever baby."

The END.