Meeting at Panera

Story Info
Three men begin a three way sexual relationship.
1.2k words
4.21
5.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We agreed to meet at Panera Bread on "41" in Naples, Florida. The weather was like always in autumn, sunny, warm with lower humidity. It was 11:30 AM and I was the first to arrive at the restaurant.

Today was going to be special. I was meeting my old friend Jack and new friend Ed for lunch. We all live within ten minutes of the restaurant so it was a convenient location to meet on this bright Thursday morning.

Jack and I have been fuckbuddies for years. In the past, we had discussed the idea of expanding and adding another guy to our sexual relationship. Until now, no one seemed acceptable to both Jack and me until I met Ed on Litrotica.

Ed had commented on how much he enjoyed one of my stories. Ed noted that we both live in Naples and after a few email exchanges we found that we were only a mile apart. Ed seemed like a potentially perfect addition for some three way fun. Ed was nice enough to share some photos, he was definitely appealing.

Ed fit the bill based on his photos and how he'd described himself as being 5'8" tall 170 pounds, 6" cock and of particular interest, he is a closeted cross dresser. He also has a mustache. I've never been blown by a guy with a mustache, could be interesting. My regular guy Jack also enjoys light cross dressing wearing thigh high nylons. Jack stands 5'10", 170 pounds, 6" cock. I'm 5'7" tall 155 pounds fit and the oldest of the three.

I was first to arrive at Panera, I took a table near the door and waited for the others to arrive. Jack arrived first, shaking hands he joined me at the table. Ed arrived minutes later, I stood to greet him and I introduced Jack.

Jack was nervous as always, he's always fearful of running into someone he knows. Jack plays golf regularly and is often paired with people he doesn't really know. As we talked for a while he finally began to relax. Jack is afraid that someone he knows will see him, tell his girlfriend and he'd have to make some excuses. His girlfriend knows that Jack has no actual friends only a few acquaintances.

We all ordered salads for lunch and our conversation was friendly and enjoyable. Taking our water glasses outside we sat down at an outdoor table for more intimate conversation. It did catch my attention that we all had button front shirts on, with the top two or three buttons open, shorts and flip flops completed our similar style.

Outside we discussed sex and going forward this afternoon. Ed offered his house but Jack perfered going to his house, he was first to leave saying Ed should follow me. Upon arrival we both parked across the street, Jack's garage door was open. Walking through the garage Jack greeted us at the interior door. As we entered his house he pushed the button to close the door. I was curios why Ed brought a small paper shopping bag along. My thought was a sex toy or two.

Jack had already stripped off his clothes. He stood there wearing only a white fishnet thong that revealed his very firm erection. He also had on white fishnet thigh high nylons over his well muscled legs. I immediately removed my clothes. Being commando my erection was hard and firm. Ed was the last to undress. Ed was wearing a black ladies' lace thong with his erection bulging over the top revealing his pink purple cock head. Opening the bag while removing his panties he put on thigh high black crotchless nylons. He added ladies heels to complete his look.

Jack has the body of an aged Adonis, muscular and handsome a male body to be worshipped. Graying hair, fair skin blue eyes and a hairless body describe him. It is impossible for me not to want to give pleasure to this man in any way he desires. Our new friend was taken by his stroke of good luck meeting Jack. Clearly his cock was saying what he desired.

Asking both men to sit at the edge of Jack's bed I knelt down and first I took Jack's cock head in my mouth. I licked and gently suck on it. Then I kissed and licked his balls as the first drops of pre cum appeared. Now I turned towards Ed and began to lick his balls as pre cum was already on his cock head.

I continued switching between the two cocks bringing them to the edge but not allowing them to cum. As the excitement built we all began to sweat. Now I had my mouth stretched to the limit with two cock heads getting into position to fuck my mouth.

Taking a deep breath I asked Jack to watch as I wanted Ed to go first. Ed slowly pumped his cock into my mouth and down my willing throat. On my knees he stood up as I reached around for his ass to push his cock all the way in my mouth. Meanwhile, Jack was watching and stroking his cock.

I could tell it was time and Ed needed to unload. He kept pumping his cock in my mouth. Then suddenly he pulled out his cock out and shot sperm all over my face, eyes and chest. No doubt he'd been saving this for quite a while. As he finished he sat on the bed breathing heavily clearly spent. He said his orgasm was the best he'd enjoyed in a very long time.

Now Jack was excited having just witnessed a guy on guy sex show. Jack said he's really horny, yes really horny. That said he and I knew he wanted anal. He has a beautiful ass and loves getting fuck. We have anal every time we are together.

We are face to face Jack and me. Jack's eyes told me what he wanted me to do. I sat on two pillows as he lubed his ass and my cock. He mounted me and forcefully slid my cock upward into his ass. My ankles were at his shoulders allowing him to deeply penetrate me. My rock hard cock enjoyed being fucked p by Jack's and awaiting the anticipated pleasure of orgasam.

Jack's hard cock and his balls were on my lower abs. I watched his muscular body flex as he rode my cock. Meanwhile, Ed watched intently enjoying the show. As Jack continued pumping into me I was giving him a well lubed hand job. As I hoped we began to cum at the same time. Sweating now we both were so very close when Jack forced himself as deeply as possible into me.

We orgasamed together brains spinning in our heads as his sperm entered me in a huge explosion. Jack's cock shot hot white sperm all over me. Ed's eyes feasted on the sexual act we had just completed.

Jack withdrew his body from my still hard cock. Ed said how gald he felt having connected with us and how he wished he could get fucked. Jack told us we'd better get ready to go his live in girlfriend would be home in one hour. Ed showered quickly. Then Jack and I got in together and showered as we always have before.

Leaving through the garage we promised Ed we would get together at his place next time.