Swallowing is FUNdamental

Story Info
Just a quick story of a horny hotel room night.
1.7k words
4.55
9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spent a few hours on the plane thinking about my exploits, and looking forward to having a little fun once the day's work conference ended and I was comfortably back in my hotel.

I had long since come to terms with the fact that my voracious appetite for sex knew no gender bounds. My first encounter had solidified that. I smiled to myself how slutted out I had been that night, my mouth clumsily stuffed with cock before eagerly offering my ass to be plowed. I shifted in the cramped airplane seat to adjust the erection that was growing, thinking about how on a night that would have been filled with mediocre video game play and cheap beer, I instead had driven home with a sore jaw and a slightly sore backside. If one thing that night had proven, it was that I liked the surprise aspect of the whole affair: Zero to cock-whore in 60 seconds flat. Such was the nature of online hookups.

Still, I had unanswered questions about that night, and how I wanted to channel this sexual energy of mine. Being the first time that I sucked cock, my attempt while genuine was as awkward as one would expect. He was gracious as I tried my hardest to get him off but was unable to. I had offered my other hole as a show of bravery. I thoroughly enjoyed the primal thrust and the swelling of his shaft when he shot his load deep in me. It was an intoxicating feeling, but I had not done it again. I certainly wasn't out of pain or fear, rather a lack of motivation.

And that's the thing about me: I always have to do things twice to make sure the first time wasn't just a fluke. While I didn't necessarily want it to be an everyday occurrence, I wanted to have my mouth and anus stretched with CONFIDENCE, not out of curiosity.

So, I had my mind made up as I sat down at my laptop after the workday and prepared the ad I was going to place. I needed at least one of two things to happen. One, I wanted to finish a guy off with my mouth. Spitting or swallowing was never a doubt, though. If you're going to suck someone off, you should go all the way. Two, I was going to get penetrated. I had played with toys in my own ass enough since that first time to know I could handle it. If I was lucky, I would come across someone who would give me two for one shopping. But as I sipped on the wine that I had grabbed on the way to the hotel, I knew I would be satisfied with either one.

The first hour or so drew no interest. The second hour, a few replies that were either too over the top to be serious, or two tepid to be interesting. I was about to log off and try to get some sleep when one came through that was interesting:

'45-year-old, married white male, closet cocksucker who wants to be told what to do. Will travel, no reciprocation if you don't want to.'

Intrigued, I replied back and told him a bit about myself. 48, Black, masculine, about 7 inches and ready for your mouth. I knew he was for real because he replied back in less than 2 minutes with a simple, "Sounds nice. Tell me where you are, and what you will have me do."

I felt a dominant streak come over me. Sure, the first time I had basically been a submissive all-holes fuckboy, but I suddenly became curious about playing the other role. I replied back:

"Be here at 10pm. You will come in, strip completely naked, get on your knees and await further instruction." He replied with a simple, "As you wish."

It was a pleasant surprise that he was so punctual. I had barely dried myself from the shower when I heard a knock on the hotel room door. He was exactly as advertised. 45 years old, with gray eyes, sandy blonde hair and a dad bod. He literally looked like an average Joe whose wife had no idea what he was doing. Joe may have been his name, maybe it wasn't. We didn't exchange names because neither one of us cared. He slipped off his shoes, jeans and shirt and knelt on the floor just as he was told without saying a word.

Dropping my shorts to expose my semi-hard dick to him I said, "Are you going to make this cum?" He nodded eagerly. I took the room chair and scooted close to him. Sitting down and spreading my legs to fully expose myself, I said, "Time to get to work."

I leaned back as he took my shaft in one hand and drew it to his mouth. Licking my head and stroking me, I quickly grew in his mouth. 'This is much better than I expected' I thought to myself as he took my balls and gently started to knead them with his fingers.

"That's it," I moaned, closing my eyes. "Take it deep in your mouth." He hummed and growled as he got a bit more than half my member in his mouth. Maybe the humming was to relax his muscles as he started to suck up and down or maybe it was just to titillate me. Either way it was very good. After sucking for a few minutes, he took me out of his mouth and slapped my now rock-hard penis on his outstretched tongue. It seemed like it was something he saw in a gay porn or something. It wasn't really my thing, but I was fine with giving his mouth a rest.

After a few minutes of that, I was wanting to see if he could finish me off. I moved to the edge of the chair and put my hand on the back of his head, signaling without words that he needed to start sucking again. I didn't need to face fuck him: His now wet mouth was vigorously slurping and massaging me. Spit was flowing from the corners of his mouth and down my shaft.

"Very good," I said, my body now involuntary pushing into his mouth. "Now stroke it while you suck the tip. He nodded as he took me with one hand and locked his lips tightly around my head. I was getting closer now, and I know he sensed it. Quickening his stroking and swirling his tongue around my head, he took his free hand and started stroking the swelling ridge of my perineum. He definitely knew how to give oral, as he knew exactly what my state of readiness was.

"Shit, here it comes," I grunted as the point of no return rapidly approached. He stopped moving and coughed a bit as the first spurt throbbed out of me into his mouth. Then he started sucking again, never breaking the seal between mouth and orgasming cock.

"Fuck yes," I said, as the slick mixture of saliva and cum coating my whole penis made it super sensitive. I'm sure he would have just kept sucking and sucking if I didn't pull him off of me with a palm to the forehead.

Out of breath, he just sat back on his calves, mouth still open and catching his breath. "That was great," I told him, and he just smiled. He started to crawl over to where he had left his clothes, assuming that that was all there is to it.

"Not so fast." I noticed that his cock, probably 5 or 6 inches, was throbbing at full attention. "Get on the bed." I saw a look of panic on his face, and then realized maybe he thought I was going to want to sodomize him.

"Don't worry," I reassured him. "We didn't discuss doing that, so it won't happen. On your back."

I climbed onto the bed and spread his legs. I then took him into my mouth, not bothering with much lead up since he was already completely aroused. The salty taste of precum filled my mouth. This was much easier than the last (and first) cock I had sucked. I cupped his full balls with one hand and decided I wanted to put the "S" in suck. Developing a nice even cadence, I moved up and down his shaft, his head hitting the back of my mouth. It was triggering my gag reflex a little bit, but I wasn't about to let him know that.

He was grunting and moaning as my world became nothing but a mindless, non-thinking place of eagerly sucking him closer and closer, fondling this tightening sack the entire time. When I pinched his perineum, he barely got the words, "I'm about to cum", before I felt his shaft start to thicken and swell. The first bit of his load oozed out, the taste of precum being replaced by a thicker goo that made the most carnal and sloppy noise as more of it started to fill my mouth. The pulses became stronger and stronger as my loud gulping matched his spasming muscles. I'm sure it sounded like someone smacking on a mouth full of pudding. His moans turned to impassioned pleas as the cum started to work its way down my throat.

"Please stop," he cried, his hands gripping the sheets. Completely satisfied with myself, I eased his softening dick out my mouth, and in true whorish fashion, wiped the remainder of his juices from my mouth with the back of my hand.

I smiled as he came to his senses. I wasn't really sure if it was a look of shame, bewilderment, or satisfaction on his face as he stood up. It was probably a mixture of the three. He dressed quickly, said thank you, and slipped out as quickly as he came.

I sat there in that chair and did a mental recap of what had transpired. This time, there was no internal conflict going on with me. Even though I didn't get my rectum filled that night, I finalized that my first blowjob was no fluke. I had a mouth made for it, and a mind that liked doing it. I was never going to stop sucking cock when I got a good chance to.