All Comments on 'Meeting Daddy in the Past Pt. 03'

by NaughtyVisions

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

That was great please write again soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Pregnant?...I bet it was from when he put his DICK in you TIT

You seem to be pretty intelligent. You can write. You understand certain concepts. But you ruin it with him putting his dick IN her tit. A tit fuck, if you have never had it explained to you and you were just picturing what you thought it had to be. I mean what else could it be? Right? Well its not putting a dick inside a tit, but between two tits. Just sliding it back and forth. No penetration.....wait for it... LIGHT BULB. Now you know. Your welcome. Otherwise its a great story. I'll keep reading them.

NaughtyVisionsNaughtyVisionsalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Two different things.

So sorry to have confused you, but I absolutely meant for Danielle's dad to try and force his way into her breast. It's a fantasy of mine. If you're a woman, anonymous, push in on your nipple for a while and see what happens. If you're a man, maybe you can see the allure in putting your dick where it shouldn't go and having a hard nipple press against your opening. I apologize if you don't like it or understand. I think my obsession with it stems from reading hentai. They do some crazy stuff. I did, however, enjoy your description of paizuri. So thanks!

lemonheadslemonheadsalmost 9 years ago

I love this story, can't wait to read what happens next.

rhimshot415rhimshot415almost 9 years ago
Not the only time traveler in the family?

Of all the unexpected plot twists, having Danielle's son come back 9 months before his birth to meet his mom just after she and her Dad conceived him was the most unexpected. It is also why I like these stories so much. You are a great storyteller. Keep up the good work.

One minor quibble: while "kinda" is often one word, "kindof" should never be less than two separate words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Please update again soon! Im so intrigued to this story!!! 😊 x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I really enjoyed part 1 and 2 and this one till the son showed up, it ruined it for me

Reb1861Reb1861almost 9 years ago

please keep this story going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Refreshing!

Well done. Well done indeed!

Rockstar601Rockstar601almost 9 years ago

You must have a chapter of how mom and son interact. Past and future...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Yes u did it. U made her pregnant. I knew u read my comments on ur past chapters but u did it in a way i didnt expect. Good job. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
clit tingling

My clit was tingling and wet as soon as they got to the house.....and I was so excited he tried something new. The story is great...please continue to write and let all enjoy this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So mom and son bone next

At least there aren't any twists here to get confused over

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

"Daddy got me pregnant"

next line should be: But was it past daddy or present daddy. . . .

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 9 years ago
Danielle...

...is really hot for daddy, isn't she? I liked how they got together and it was obvious from the description the boy was hers. Will be interested to see their interaction in another installment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtyVisions@NaughtyVisions
I don't agree with taboo in real life, but in fantasy, I can't stop enjoying it. Visions come to me, torturing me, and I have to write them down. The characters know how dirty it is, but they just can't stop. <33333 God, I love that! Thank you everyone for your suppo...