Meeting Daddy's Friends

Story Info
Daddy's friends are going to take what they want...her.
854 words
3.72
55.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TnT_69
TnT_69
14 Followers

This is a work of fiction. If there's interest I'll continue it. All characters are 18+

*****

"To the park baby girl", he answered the repeat question with a hint of impatience. My name was Aubree but Daddy has always called me Baby Girl or Kitten"

I stared out the window as we drove wondering what Daddy had planned. Last night had left me tender everywhere but especially between my legs. He promised the first time was the only time it'd feel like that.

I shifted, trying to ease the pressure of the plug Daddy had pushed into my bum an hour ago but shifting only made me more aware of it. A shiver rolled over me. Whether the A/C and skimpy skirt were the cause, or the memory of the pain from having something pushed into my bum for the first time, I'm not sure.

"Why here?", I asked as we pulled into a park I'd never been to before. There wasn't a playground anywhere. It was one of those boring green spaces, nothing but walking paths, benches, and trees. Lots of trees.

"C'mon", He said as he grabbed a backpack from behind his seat.

I climbed out gingerly, trying not to move in a way that let the plug shift and become painful.

Daddy led the way past an area thick with trees and gestured to the bench. "You'll need this" he told me, handing me a bottle of water.

I grabbed a granola bar from the backpack as well and noticed a blanket in it.

Letting out a soft sigh, Daddy leaned down to me, "you're Daddy's special Kitten aren't you Baby?"

"Yes Daddy! Always." I needed nothing more than to please him.

"Good girl." He kissed me sweetly on the forehead, "today you're going to make new friends. No matter what happens, remember, you're safe. These are Daddy's friends, they follow Daddy's rules".

Before I could ask questions, or start to protest, Daddy turned and walked away.

*****

"Hi Baby Girl, are you waiting for us?" I looked up, squinting because of the sun. Four men were walking up. All well dressed and handsome but one looked as nervous as I felt. My eyes rested on his, questioning but he looked away.

Sitting down beside me, the tall one introduced himself, "I'm your Uncle Derrick" his fingers traced my collarbone, sending chills of fear and anticipation through me. "We're going to be the very best of friends. That's Tony, Dave, and the one hanging back, that's Kev".

Despite my fear I found myself smiling politely and nodding hello.

"Did your Daddy tell you the plan for today Kitten?" Dave asked, approaching the bench and kneeling in front of me.

I shook my head, "no sir".

Dave's hand was resting on my thigh, his thumb casually stroking an invisible line. I could hardly focus. As I glanced down I realized that from his position he could see right up my skirt.

"...right Kitten?"

"What?" I realized I'd been asked something. I glanced at the faces of the men, unsure of who'd spoken.

Tony repeated himself, "I think we're all eager to get started, right?"

Still having no clear idea what was going to happen but understanding Daddy wanted me here, I nodded. At the same moment Dave slid his hand up my leg and rubbed the pad of his thumb against my panties. I gasped.

*****

Holy fuck I can't believe this is happening, Kev thought, shifting foot to foot trying to adjust his jeans around his swelling cock.

Up until last month Kev had been in her position. His Master had introduced him to the group of men including Kitten's Daddy. They'd taken turns using him for their pleasure but also, over time, giving him pleasure. He knew being invited to join them today as an equal member meant something and he didn't want to mess it up. So, when he heard Baby Girl start to protest he knew he couldn't intervene.

"He wouldn't want this! I don't believe you!" Kitten pulled, trying to free herself from Derrick's grasp but he had a firm hold and was pulling her into the trees.

"Tony, grab the backpack", Derrick demanded, "there should be a blanket or something in it."

Tony tossed the backpack at Kev who quickly yanked out the flimsy blanket and spread it across the grass in the small opening hidden by the trees. When he looked up, Derrick was still holding her but with her back against him and her arms raised. Tony was wasting no time ripping her tiny skirt and shoes off, but Dave was speaking softly, trying to reassure her as he lifted the t-shirt over her head.

She stood naked before them now. Shivering. Frozen in place. She knew what would happen. The same thing Daddy did to her last night when he told her how special she was. She thought about running but knew it wasn't an option. She couldn't disappoint Daddy.

All four men were fully naked now, cocks thick and ready.

"C'mere Baby girl. Come show Uncle Derrick what Daddy taught you."

TnT_69
TnT_69
14 Followers