Meeting Girls

Story Info
Down at the beach, trolling for girls.
2.9k words
4.34
18.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,561 Followers

Micky and I were at a loose end and ripe for a bit of fun so we tidied up my panel-van and headed down to the coast. Now my panel-van is basically my work truck and I tend to have junk in it and the floor can be guaranteed to be grotty so I had a standard procedure for days like this.

We shifted the junk into my garage and grabbed a piece of carpet that I'd had cut to the shape of the panel-van floor. Just like that we had a spotless floor. We then placed two padded seat-covers over the two tool boxes built into the van and now we had two comfortable seats. Then we set off.

We were lucky enough to find a parking spot up near one of those little shops you find every so often along the beach. We parked, opened the back doors, and sat on the tail of the van, observing the passing people. After throwing out a couple of casual lures that were ignored I saw a couple of likely prospects heading our way.

"Incoming, Micky," I told him, nodding towards the two bikini clad young ladies ambling along in our general direction.

"Why them?" he asked.

"Why not?" I riposted. "Anyway, they're likely to be receptive to a bit of attention."

"What makes you think that?"

"They're both just a tad on the chunky side," I pointed out. "It's just a bit of puppy fat that will burn away over the next few months but they're probably very conscious of it. That means they currently have reasonably poor body images of themselves and expect boys to shy away. A bit of attention will be a pleasant surprise and they'll react positively. Also, I'd guess them both to be either eighteen or nineteen which you have to admit is a plus."

"How ya going, gorgeous?" said Micky when the young ladies were closer.

Micky's got this neat Irish accent going for him, which is odd as his grandparents were the ones who migrated from Ireland and he's never been there in his life.

The girls stopped and looked over at the pair of us.

"Are you talking to us?" one of them asked.

Micky very ostentatiously looked around and then shrugged.

"I must be, love, as I'm sure not talking to him," he replied, nodding towards a surfer who was also walking past. He gave them a wink at the same time.

"Oh. What do you want?"

"Just to say hullo," Micky said. "Why don't you come over here so we can talk?"

"What about?"

"Who cares? When you're talking to a pretty girl the subject doesn't matter."

The girls dithered a little, muttering to each other.

"Come on," encouraged Micky. "Don't make me come over there and get you."

"Really? Or what?" One of the girls was just a little belligerent.

"Or I'd get frizzled by the sun," said Micky. "I'm a redhead and I haven't any sunscreen. That's why I'm sitting here in the shade."

"Oh, come on," said the second girl, nudging her friend and starting to move in our direction.

"I'm Micky," Micky said when the girls reached us. "This is Peter. He's the strong silent type, very shy around women. Damned if I know why. I think women are wonderful. Mind you, he's an excellent judge of a person. He reckons you're both eighteen, nineteen tops. He also says that while you may have a bit of what he called puppy fat it will be burned off by the end of summer and you'll both be sensational, not that you're not pretty good looking to me right now. Is he right about your ages?"

"Um, yes, I guess. We'll both be nineteen in a couple of months. And we're not fat. I'm Brenda and this is Nicki."

"I didn't say you were fat," I put in. "I merely pointed out to Micky, in a private conversation I might add, that you were currently in the process of shedding your puppy fat and that you would mature into two lovely young ladies."

"Is this what they call a sin bin?" Nicki wanted to know, looking past us into the interior of the van.

"Not really," I told her. "It's what you call a work van. It's just that when I'm not working I like to make it a bit more comfortable."

I hooked up the edge of the carpet, showing that it wasn't fastened down.

"I just put this bit of carpet down when I'm not working and put padded covers on the tool chests." Teaching over I rapped against the side of one of the chests, bringing forth a metallic ring. "Steel boxes are secure for tools but not very comfortable to sit on, hence the cushioning."

"That's clever," said Brenda.

"Thank you," said Micky with a big smile.

"And that's Micky," I said. "Always willing to take credit for an idea he had nothing to do with."

Ignoring my comment Micky addressed the girls.

"Instead of staying out there in the heat why don't you take a seat in here? It's a lot cooler in here as we had the air conditioner running earlier."

Brenda looked a little dubious but Nicki had no problem hopping in. Seeing her friend climb in Brenda gave a little shrug and followed her. I promptly pulled the door close.

"Just to retain the coolness in the van," I explained to Brenda when she turned towards me with a slight frown.

Anything else she might have been going to say was forgotten when she was distracted by Nicki yelping out, "Hey," in a startled voice. Turning to see what the problem was she found that Mick had latched onto Nicki's bikini bottom and pulled them sharply down. Off balance it had been easy for Micky to guide her into a sitting position on one of the toolboxes and slip her bikini bottom right off.

"What do you think - Hey!" yelped Brenda, switching from asking what the hell was going on to giving a yelp when her own bikini bottom also dropped away, courtesy of me. Again it was easy to get her seated and the bikini bottom right off.

Both girls were sitting on their respective boxes, legs together, blushing, hands cupped to prevent even a glimpse of their pussy.

Before either girl could start up a protest I'd made my next move.

"I do like a top with a front opening clasp," I told Brenda, flicking the clasp open and seeing the sides of her top fall away, leaving a pair of very generous breasts on display.

She was promptly in a quandary wanting to fasten the top but unwilling to move her hands from where they were protecting her.

I glanced over at Micky. He'd simply pulled the neck-tie undone on Nicki's top, resulting in two small triangles falling away, leaving a second pair of breasts on display.

Micky and I started taking our own shorts off, by which time the girls had found their voices and were yelling at us.

"What do you think you're playing at?" demanded Brenda. "You're not having sex with us. We didn't agree to anything like this."

I gave her an amused look.

"You mean you stepped into a sin bin with a couple of boys and the thought that those same boys might want to fuck you rigid never crossed your mind?" I asked her.

"Certainly not," Brenda snapped back at me. "I assumed that we were just going to chat for a while in a cooler area."

"Uh-huh," I murmured, observing the guilty flush on Nicki's face. She at least had been expecting what was about to happen, even if not such a sudden introduction to it.

"If it helps," I said, full of helpful suggestions, "we'll let you try us both out for size before you decide which one of us you want."

"You have got to be joking," Brenda snapped.

"It was just a thought. I'll tell you what, to help you get in the proper mood why don't you just sit there and watch as Micky bounces Nicki on his lap. Take a seat Micky and let Nicki sit on you. Remember to sit down facing Brenda so she gets a decent view."

"Hey, I haven't agreed to this either, you know," protested Nicki, but I just waved that away.

"Details," I dismissed. "Hopping in with us was effective permission. Now take your seat."

Nicki might have been acting reluctant but she certainly moved into position over Micky with some alacrity. Micky's hands on her hips helped steer her into position and then she sat, or started to sit, anyway.

It was a case of, "Oh my god, I can't believe you're making me do this. That thing's too big. I'm not ready. This is so unfair. Why do I have to go first?"

She continued complaining even as she squirmed about, slowly sinking down onto Micky. She didn't shut up until she'd taken him fully into her.

"As a matter of curiosity have you ever seen another woman get fucked?" I asked Brenda.

She glanced at me, blushing fiercely, and shaking her head.

"Well, when you consider it, it's not really fair to make poor Nicki be the only one to sit on a cock." I sank down on the box next to her. "Come on, up you hop. Your turn."

I eased her up off the seat and pulled her across until she was in front of me. Hands on her hips I pulled her down towards me.

She was still going, "But, but," when she found that she was pressing down on my cock. I adjusted my position slightly and then she was sinking down onto me, still going with the, "but, but, but."

Micky hadn't started any action yet, just holding Nicki firmly in place. He was still waiting when Brenda finally settled fully onto me, still giving out with feeble protests.

I lifted my hands to cover Brenda's breasts, seeing Micky doing the same with Nicki.

"Why don't you girls show each other how you well can handle bouncing on a cock?" I suggested.

"You're joking," Brenda muttered and I just indicated Nicki.

"Um, Nicki doesn't seem to think so," I pointed out, watching her rise and fall as she bounced quite happily.

"Little tart," Brenda hissed, and then started doing similar actions.

I found it highly stimulating the way Brenda was able to handle herself - and me. While I squeezed her breasts she seemed to be able to slide back up my cock and then she'd come back down onto it, helped I'll admit by me pushing up to meet her. Nicki was doing the same with Micky, just a little more noisily. What I found funny about the whole thing was that both girls were watching the other in action.

We enjoyed the girls' attention for a while but the whole thing was too passive for me. After an entertaining interval I managed to catch Micky's eye and indicated that it was time for a change. When Brenda next started lifting herself up my cock she got a hell of a surprise when my hands closed over her hips and lifted her right off me.

"Time for a change," I told her, urging her down onto her hands and knees. Now I was in control and she gave a startled cry when I came in hard and fast. Strictly speaking it was a similar position to the one we'd just abandoned, the main difference being that I was doing the running rather than Brenda.

Micky and Nicki had also changed to the same position, facing us, and I almost laughed at the startled look on Nicki's face. Now instead of seeing each other sliding up and down a pole the girls were treated to the sight of their friend being fucked hard, their bodies seeming to jolt when we slammed home. (Not that they were backward about pushing to meet us when we thrust into them.)

I thought that Brenda was rapidly reaching a point where she would climax shortly, and from the look on Nicki's face she'd hit it off at about the same time. I was about ready to go myself but I didn't want to. I caught Micky's eye.

"This has been fun but how about we take a short break?" I suggested.

"Good idea," he said, and we both whipped our cocks out, leaving the girls floundering.

They were both a bit incoherent for a moment or two but the message they were trying to get out certainly got through. Basically, what the hell did we think we were playing at?

"Relax, love," said Micky soothingly. "We're just taking a short break and then we'll get back with the action. Just to make sure you're concentrating we'll finish you off one at a time so you get to both enjoy your own ravishing and still be able to watch while your friend is ravished. As something different we're going to lay you flat on your back with your ankles around your ears so you can watch us sink into you while we lose ourselves in our lustful urges."

I opened one of the toolboxes to show I had a cooler with some coca cola there. I shared some around, taking our time to drink them. Drinks finished I dropped the empties back in the cooler and reached for Brenda.

"Now's your chance to demonstrate how a young lady acts when she's being raped," I told her. "Feel free to tell me no, because I won't be stopping until I'm satisfied."

With that I pushed her onto her back, grabbing her legs and lifting them high and wide. Extra high so she was bent almost double, able to look at her own pussy. When she looked in that direction what she saw was my erection moving in to claim its' prize.

I guess seeing an erection charging your pussy is somewhat different to just having one invade from behind. In the latter case you might feel the size of it but in the former you can actually see it.

"Hey, wait, no," squealed Brenda, and then my cock was diving into her, with her giving an even louder squeal. (Nicki on the other hand was laughing. I wondered if she'd laugh when it was her turn?)

Brenda was already fully aroused and so was I for that matter. It wasn't going to take long for me to reach the explosion point so I got right to work, pumping away at double time while Brenda continued to squeal and keep up with me.

I wasn't wrong about her state of arousal as her squeals quickly died away to be replaced with eager grunts of effort as she worked with me. I didn't bother about any of the slower rhythms, going for broke right from the word go. (Or should that be right from the word no?)

Brenda's excitement over-rode both inhibitions and her common sense. I was relieved when Micky reached over and slapped a hand over her mouth just as she climaxed, because even with his hand there her scream seemed a little on the loud side. I just relieved myself with a quiet gasp and some frantic jerking about as I spilled my seed.

I had barely finished attending to Brenda when Micky was reaching for Nicki. I decided that I had to agree with Brenda's earlier comment of tart. Nicki almost hurled herself onto her back, legs rising before Micky got a proper grip on them.

As soon as Nicki was properly positioned Micky was driving home with one slight difference. Nicki was enthusiastically cheering him on, demanding he get a move on and do it harder and faster. Geez, I thought. Give the poor guy a chance to start.

Micky finally got going with a vengeance, with Nicki lapping it up. When I glanced at Brenda she was watching and looking rather shocked. She saw me looking at her and blushed.

"Did I look like that?" she asked, sounding appalled.

I shook my head.

"No," I assured her. "You looked properly reluctant, only participating because your friend wanted you to. You can safely blame the whole thing on her. Really, if you'd both said no and insisted we'd have backed off, but your friend. . ."

"That's what I thought," she said, sounding satisfied. "I should have suggested you both take her. She'd probably have agreed."

At that stage Micky covered Nicki's mouth, and then she was climaxing while Micky blew his load into her.

I provided the girls with some moist towels, courtesy of KFC and they tidied themselves up and put on their bikinis. I opened the back doors and the sea breeze swept the scent of rampant sex out of the van.

Nicki gave Micky a kiss that looked as though she was trying to devour him while Brenda looked at me and gave a little shrug.

"I am damned if I can work out what just happened," she grumbled. "I'm pretty sure it shouldn't have."

I just smiled and gave her a helpless shrug.

"Tell you what," I said. "If I see you around at all in the near future I'll stop and see if you're willing to try again or if you'll tell me to go away. That might help to clear your mind."

"What? No. Unless I'm with Nicki. In that case I'll throw her to you and see what happens."

So maybe I'd come back tomorrow without Micky. If I met the girls it would be interesting to see what would happen. I was fairly sure I could handle both together.

Ashson
Ashson
8,561 Followers