All Comments on 'Meeting Her Parents Pt. 04'

by Robbi_The_Robot

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
bluerowdybluerowdy3 months ago

Great chapter. Waiting for more adventures!

goducks1goducks13 months ago

fantastic story. keep the chapters coming. real love reading this. well written, great story line

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Amazing story!!! I hope this one continues for awhile.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great story and I agree with other comments more chapters are needed. Another aspect I found intriguing aside from the well written sexual side of the story was the psychological situation first between the boy and girlfriend considering their ages and the interrelations between the boy and the girls family which seemed to terrify her with the possibility of loosing the boyfriend, interesting thoughts. 5 Stars. More please.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I hope you will continue to write for our enjoyment, you have a gift for this genre and you've made it quite romantic as well. Bravo!

maxfuckedhermaxfuckedherabout 1 month ago

I really enjoyed this series, well written. I appreciate how much time and effort goes into writing such a long and detailed series. I was very aroused despite some of the subjects being outside my comfort zone. I was actually looking forward to Rory finding his Bi side and experiencing her brother and even perhaps taken by her father on the living room couch while the others watched.

Rimlover692018Rimlover69201822 days ago

What All the other comments said. 💦💦

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous