Meeting Her Pt. 04: Dual Affairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I had turned it down twice, but once I explained she understood.

Isabel said, "I know most people would think it was wrong to give myself to my fathers. But I honestly lusted for them both, before I was ten they were the first men I wanted. I wanted them both to own that piece of my life, my first sex with a man. Plus I wanted to be a pleasure for both of them, to be the woman they wanted. I was! They both lost control with me, pleasuring me as their woman."

I could imagine that, her college-age body between the two men twice her age, or one of them watching, getting aroused, while the other enjoyed her. Like they had with her mother's body. She said Elle knew it all, she knew the men told her but she and Elle just could not bring themselves to discuss it.

"After that weekend, it went on for years, until I got my BS degree it was a regular thing - more with Ivan. We even went on dates, sometimes I would wear a blond wig and change my makeup, acting like I did not know people. Plus the first year of grad school, whenever I came back, we picked up where we left off, as their naughty secret mistress.

The promises made as a young tween held my virtue in place for my high school years when I was tempted, I knew I wanted them more than anything Billy Whats-His-Name or Tommy Who-Ever or Craig So-Dreamy could offer with a bit of awkward fumbling in the dark. You know what? I was right! Ivan took me in the sunlight, and he took an hour pleasing me, with all the trimmings. Then Curtis took my naughty ass as Ivan held me like I was his woman and that felt so delightfully wicked that I got a little crazy and insatiable. I could feel Daddy cum back there... Wow! In all it was well worth the wait."

After that our fucking cooled a bit, she wanted to continue talking but it was not as much of a turn-on.

During her undergraduate years Isabel continued to enjoy Ivan's company in bed, for a hour or a weekend, right here at #225. She also enjoyed Curtis when she was at home, although that was much less frequent. She had an unspoken arrangement with her mother, especially when Curtis "was extra frisky," more than his wife could enjoy. They communicated without explicit words, exchanged looks and veiled phrases were enough. Isabel's willing accommodations of Curtis made all three of them happy.

Then she went to graduate school where she had to work harder. Most people get a Master's degree first, to pick up the technical material. But Isabel took extra courses and did a lot of reading before she graduated so she went from her Hillside BS straight into her PhD program in kinesiology. She put aside sex, except for the first summer at home. The last two years of her PhD she could not go home at all, the workload was too intense. That was when she became vulnerable.

Ivan also knew he was sick, so he became less encouraging. He wanted to stretch their link instead of snapping it suddenly, or giving it to her by telling her his time was coming.

She was in her last year of her PhD when she met Jorge. She was close to the end of her program, and she was feeling a pent-up urge to be part of a couple, but not like when she was a teenager. Jorge was older, but not as old as her father, and he had some routines that impressed her as mature and experienced. They were both open for love and a job back at Hillside, their undergraduate school. Jorge played her perfectly and her inexperience with other men made her easy to romance. The courtship ended her sexual contact with both Ivan and Curtis.

Now Isabel was concerned that her child - male or female, she asked not to be told - would not have a "mature, attractive male figure" like Ivan or Curtis to rely on for advice and "a goal... a desired reward to dream about." Jorge would not be in the picture. Curtis would be too old. She did not have that type of relationship with her brother.

As a mother over 30, with a child and the limits imposing by her successful but time-consuming career, she knew her chance for another husband was slim. In fact, with her schedule and contacts, even looking for a man "to provide relief" was difficult. Discovering me was a one-in-million accident! With her workload she could manage only one evening a week with me. Part of her said she should not even be seeing me, because I was a temporary delight but not a solution to her problem. I was only here for my four-year contract. However, I was hard to give up and what I did to her body felt really good for her. Plus I said the right things. I also fit her schedule so well, any guy who liked her would take more time, but I understood and had my own job.

She acknowledged that part of the problem was how Curtis relied on her to wear different important hats on campus because he could trust her. She really had to hire replacements for 2 to 4 of her "acting" jobs. Except looking took more time.

That started another round of me being very good to her. She needed less talking, more kissing. We agreed on that and arranged things to meet our needs.

-

Isabel and Jorge spent Thanksgiving with her folks. Isabel's younger sister was also home from university. Isabel's brother was at the Air Force Academy and could not get home so he attended via the internet. Jorge nearest family is 10 hours of long, expensive jet travel away, so that trip was normally reserved for Christmas.

Jorge and Isabel's father had come to hate each other for some trivial reason that time has erased from memory (it does not take much with Curtis). The circumstances of her pregnancy had not improved matters, Curtis had a genius for well-targeted cutting comments about Jorge's need for reinforcements, most of which the females did not pick up on. Jorge knew what Curtis was talking about and took great offense. But like a drugged bull in a ring, he had no defense from the barbs of his host and boss. The meal was horrible for all who attended. Just like last year.

Traditions are so important for a family.

There was one surprise. As Isabel's sister was passing out the homemade pumpkin pie, Isabel announced that they would not be going to Chile for Christmas as they had each of the previous years of their marriage. Instead they could enjoy the holiday dinner with her family.

Jorge had not realized his annual trip home was canceled. When he raised the question Isabel reminded him that this was not one of the "presentations" scheduled, so his passport was "on hold" by "their friend in the courthouse." In fact he did have a presentation to deliver, but it was not on the list Isabel had sent to the court, so he was not going to make it.

"Of course, you could try the trip without your passport," she said as a dig.

With a nod to her brother's laptop, she suggested he could Facetime with his family (Jorge's mother despised computers) and his other South American research chums, "like Dr. Fortuna." That was the name of his time-share rental bed companion from last year, and Isabel's mention was a visible shock to Jorge. He spilled a fork full of green beans. He had no idea how his wife knew the woman's name. Then Isabel mentioned that some pictures had been sent. Jorge was left to explain to Isabel's parents a G-rated version of who Dr. Fortuna was and how he knew her.

(A low-level tech who had worked for the military at the Antarctic base contacted Isabel. Privacy and female companionship were both at a premium and the tech could not afford the rental of Dr. Fortuna's pussy, so he planted cameras and built files with compromising pictures instead. One really needs to make friends in low places. Isabel thought the file might come in handy. After working the price down Isabel purchased pictures and a few video files. Dr. Fortuna was a tall, blonde busty Scandinavian woman who charged a premium to upgrade her lifestyle and liked to get oral sex from her subscribers. Jorge paid extra for an extra disgusting service every 10 days. Jorge's family trust fund paid the fee billed as "research assistance." The woman was a legitimate researcher in cold climate mosses who was now teaching in South Africa. Her husband was in jail on a trumped up charge of offending somebody important.)

Isabel's brother wondered if there might be some of his Mother's wonderful homemade pumpkin pie at Christmas dinner, "since the whole family would be there." The pie was actually the only part of the meal that his mother prepared herself.

Jorge hated his mother-in-laws pumpkin pie with a passion, it really messed with his gut, but somehow he always got an extra large slice to clean off his plate.

-

After Thanksgiving dinner, Curtis decided he really did not want to endure the Christmas family meal with Jorge present. Since the marriage Isabel always went to Chile at Christmas, but this time Jorge could not travel. For the first time in 5 years Curtis could count on his son and both daughters being at home together, plus they would also overnight and be there in the morning. Curtis really wanted an "old fashioned Christmas" while it was still possible, and this looked like the last chance. Except Jorge would spoil the "family" mood. The problem was how to uninvite his only son-in-law.

He turned to Isabel, and was impressed with her clever solution.

-

Chapter 2. Meetings With Nancy

I continued seeing Nancy for fun and games on most Thursday nights for the rest of the semester. In most cases she stayed over Thursday night and sometimes Friday and Saturday as well. Good things were coming in her professional life and I had a big part in it. She always brought a healthy appetite for my cock in her mouth and her pussy. Usual the issue was what to do first: eat supper, or do the sex. I followed her lead by having meals that were good either way.

Nancy showed up at my place at seven, she and her football fan townie had reached an agreement about Thursday Night games: he was welcome to share TV viewing with his buddies and she would not darken his door.

On her second visit in October we enjoyed a breakthrough in terms of the trust and maturity of our relationship. She got naked right away, which signaled that she was in a mood so we went directly to the bed and got the pre-flight stuff taken care of... or at least we started to. I had missed sex on Tuesday (that was after Homecoming weekend, so Isabel had to work) so of course I figured my first climax for Nancy would come quick and be large.

As usual we started with very friendly body kissing (neck, shoulders, ears, back, etc.) and cuddling, then she moved me down to focus on her nipples, and finally I added some fingering of her pussy just the way she likes. She seemed to be rushing the process, she was already very juicy when I got there, then she got off quickly on my finger so I figured it was her mood. I moved to the next step of putting the messy parts together. She wanted to be on top for that, and I am very co-operative when a woman wants to go cowgirl on me, so I rolled on my back and she positioned herself.

She had this sexy, "I have a secret" smile on her face as she got to the business of straddling me. She ran my cockhead a few times along her valley, then settled us into position where she let herself down, taking the head of my cock into her body.

But something was different about her, she still had this look that was not the usual. She took the head of my cock into her, but instead of moving down farther like I expected she stopped there and looked up at me, to see if I would push.

I did not recognize the look because I had never seen this combination before. In addition to being sexually hungry, she was especially comfortable with me, in fact she was comfortable enough to actually be mischievous. She was also a bit nervous about something that she was going to bring up later, she knew it could be a tricky conversation. Finally, when she looked up at me she made a decision to do what she was planning. Taking the lead in sex, especially when the guy was hard, was something she never did.

Suddenly she licked her lips, I had a surprise coming. "Maybe I have changed my mind and decided on eating now instead of later." Suddenly she was off my cock, pivoted, then sucked the head of my pussy-juiced cock into her mouth. She took just the cockhead. She lodged the tip of my cockhead under her tongue, then she applied some movement with just the right amount of pressure to the right spot, my piss slot and the delicate area just below. It got a reaction. By now she knew what worked to get me off quickly and frankly, she was pretty good at it.

That's how she took me, I lost all control as I jetted my cum against the underside of her tongue, filling her mouth. There was a perfect flick of her tongue in the right spot and I lost all choice in the matter. Suddenly I was feeding her an extra large portion of what she wanted.

She took my cum, all of it, with enthusiasm and ease. She planned this perfectly, she had sealed her lips around my cock so it all stayed inside. I was quite amazed, I was too busy enjoying the incredibly strong experience of cumming in her mouth to express my surprise at her taking sexual initiative.

I did not realize this was just the start of something.

When I was done Nancy kept me in her mouth, sucking and licking the sensitive flesh without going too far, until things had shrunk to the point where there wasn't much of me left.

She was obviously still turned on. I was drained. But to help discharge her remaining sexual energy I volunteered to provide another "nibble nipples while fingering pussy" climax for her. She accepted and I did what was needed, fingering her wet pussy and making her nipples point until I put another smile on her face as her release ran through her body.

I guess we both are good at getting the other off.

After she cried for a bit, tears of happiness. "This is still so hard for me to believe. I have never met a guy who could deal with knowing what I need, then giving it to me, letting me have my way, while he is hard. Plus you are an exalted faculty member."

"I think I have mentioned that maybe you are meeting the wrong type of guy. You know this faculty member has shown he respects and appreciates your beautiful mind as well as your sexy body. You would be a wonderful companion for life, don't sell yourself short. You should go for something better."

Still feeling good from the climax, and with my words in her mind, she let me kiss her cheek and nibble her ear. Then we were both ready for dinner. I just needed 15 minutes to heat the ham steaks and the oil was already hot, waiting for her favorite french fries. While we waited for the hot food we ate the extra rich chocolate cake I made, because sometimes it made sense to eat dessert first.

After we ate ham and french fries we played this game where it seemed silly not to have more dessert. With chocolate whipped cream this time, and a cherry on each nipple.

-

After dinner Nancy wanted to talk about something serious, something that had been behind her earlier mood. Usually I raised serious subject, mostly about her getting some more education, but this time she had something I never expected.

We were sitting down in the living room, Nancy insisted that we had to be covered (bathrobe for me, one of my shirts for her), and ready for a serious conversation.

When all was ready Nancy covered her face with her hand out of embarrassment while she handed me a bag. I was surprised to find bondage cuffs. The cuffs were new ones with quick releases, plus some rope that was still in the package. Now I saw where "trust" was the border she had crossed. She shyly asked if I could install the ropes at the corners of my bed, so I could tie her up overnight, "for mutual pleasure." This was a big deal for her, she had never done it with anyone, man or woman. Before I said it, she admitted that the guys she normally slept with could not be trusted with such things. Many of them would call their friends over for a party after they got her tied up. With girls, bondage was not a vibe she gave or got. But I was different.

"Because I don't have any friends to call over?" I asked.

"NO! Although now that you mention it, that is a point in your favor. Your only friend is Dr. Dryden... You know something? I might go for him, he is so nice. He is kind of old..."

I recalled our talks about various students, like the girl who could not do buttons. "He is not ancient, and you are fantastic. I'm sure that if he thought you were available, he would not act as old as you think. He might even surprise you."

"You know, I could almost go for that, he is so nice. But back to us... the reason is because I trust you... you have proved it more than once. Also, I want to try it, I have wanted it for a long time."

"About friends... you are forgetting that I have a female friend I see sometimes."

"So do I, and I had not forgotten yours. But you see, that is the trust thing, I am confident you would not call her... unless I asked you to do it."

She talked about limits. For starters, she wanted to experiment with bondage at night and I was the only guy she ever trusted for that. Also, she confessed that she was "very vanilla" in bed, and that, to keep me interested, she proposed bondage might be our non-vanilla extra. Every guy thought about that, didn't they?" I pled guilty. Under extreme tickling she also admitted it was a sneaky way to find out if I was enjoying any other women in my bed; it was something a woman would spot and react to. It did not occur to her that I might use the other woman's place for sexplay.

When talking about the fantasy she imagined, Nancy insisted that "waking up, in the dark, tied while being fucked" was something she always wanted to try since she read a raunchy pulp XXX book as a teen. She pointed out that the cuffs had a quick release if she needed it, but she was sure it would not be required.

I pointed out that duct tape could lock the quick release handles, she did not realize that. It was the type of thing she needed to understand about such games.

I said bondage that was okay as a fantasy, but why did she have to be tied up for real? It seemed like it would be uncomfortable, and I could not see what it added to her "middle of the night" fantasy. Why not just ask me to take her in the night. Also, why did she really need all limbs constrained? One wrist was really all the was needed in a real case, plus it made for more flexibility in terms of taking her.

She said those were NOT the thoughts of a person who had never thought of it. I had to agree, I had even done things before with people who were willing. "Arbitrage guys are known to party hardy." Still, it was more interesting to think of her tied up and available than it was with some of my past lovers.

She said that underneath the fantasy there were two other thoughts. One was that the discomfort of being tied up and spread out would contribute to her mental state all night, it would be a trip to erotic dreamland with no drugs involved, or so she had heard from some of her trusted tennis friends. The second reason was that, by being tied with her legs open her scent would be stronger all night, it would arouse me and it would arouse her. "Who knows, you might be inspired to have at me more."

"Did anyone talk to you about getting out of bondage as soon as you were done? Once you are out of the 'sexing' mode and have been satisfied, bondage can get really uncomfortable for the limbs."

"How would you know that?"

"I have known others who wanted to experiment. Some were pretty committed. For instance, one girl always wanted to be bound face-down, and maybe with more than one guy involved... one to visit each hole plus a switch-hitter to finish, doing both holes after she was sloppy. Another time a girl and a guy wanted a third for a double bondage. They wanted to be there, helpless, while their partner was used by somebody they trusted."