Meeting Her Pt. 04: Dual Affairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the while we could both share the feelings of my balls and cock doing what nature made them to do, filling her with the feeling that could bind any man and woman.

When I was almost done cumming I knee-walked up her body and stuffed my cock into her waiting mouth. My cock was not quite a depleted as it had been the first time, I had one more shot of semen in reserve. I let it go once I was fully in her mouth, giving her tongue a shot of the freshest stuff straight from my balls.

I watched her smile as I did what she asked, and her pure delight when I gave her the little surprise of some unexpected flavor. She really liked all of it, so I could count on doing her like this again and again.

-

Later, over breakfast she explained things a little about the second time.

She had caught a news item once, an old shipwreck was discovered and it triggered her into making her sole adventure in writing an erotic story, taking parts of the old trashy pulp story she read and punching it up with more erotic content. At first it was just the title, "Lady McGrady's Adventures In The Indies," about a lady who is taken by pirates off her small boat.

First it was just the title, but as she thought about it she had to sit down and write a paragraph to outline the erotic story. Once she started writing the five minute paragraph turned into a three hour rough partial story. It was not anything she was going to publish, she did not have the time. It was pure personal recreation. But when we got started the second time she was sort of dreaming the story, and when she found me "using her bound body like in the story" she just had to let her feelings flow into words she might transcribe later. She imagined more than one man using her body for relief, getting her off as they snuck below decks where she was tied, and took her to satisfy their lust. That was also why she paused at my climax, she wanted to memorize every bit of the event for her story.

I said I was glad to help and again, I could see how she almost kissed me in response. She reiterated that such reactions were exactly why we didn't kiss ever, because we could not risk doing such a thing at the office where somebody might see the sparks.

I was not so sure of the premise, or about either of us lacking self-control at a critical moment, but I was not going to change her mind just yet.

-

The bondage play worked better than either of us expected, after the first night she asked me roughly once every other week to tie her up tight when we went to sleep and then fuck her in her sleep whenever I got the urge, once or twice or even three times in the night. It was a little exhausting for her, so we only did it on Thursday nights, otherwise she would be too stiff before the work week.

We made one refinement, she wanted the room to stay pitch black until we got up. No alarm clocks or anything. I got extra heavy curtains.

The first two times she used sleeping pills "to get her there" because the position was not exactly comfortable. I found out about the pills the second time and said I did not care for that, but I went along with it. By the third time she could get to sleep without the pills, it was really more about trust than comfort.

There were two Thursday nights dates when we missed "our usual." Both were during November. The first was a Thursday when her local guy Getty surprised her by asked for a dinner date out of the blue, on 2 days notice. Since he was giving up the football game to take her out, it had to be a big deal so she agreed. From her it started as an exercise in curiosity. The other Thursday we missed her arrival time was Thanksgiving, when she was going to be with her family. However, in both cases her other activities eventually worked out better for me.

-

Chapter 3. Nancy Gets Rocked At The Robin

For the first Thursday in November, Nancy's local boyfriend Getty had proposed a "special romantic couple" date for them.

Nancy was surprised because it was so unexpected. She did not have high hopes, but out of curiosity she had to see what he wanted.

It was kind of last minute, she found out later that he learned of a lottery win on Tuesday, then called. He had a system (don't they all?) and after winning two in a row he was convinced that his life had changed in a big way for the better. Lady Luck opened the door for him but, to his manner of thinking he had to extend himself, going "all in" fast and use his luck before it ran out. Nancy did not know the part "luck" played in Getty's life.

Nancy was especially intrigued by the offer because Getty was willing to forego Thursday Night Football plus he had arranged to swap his 4-hour evening shift with the 8-hour shift of the day manager. (The place closed at 8, on football Thursdays Getty's backup took the last 75 minutes.) A planned date at what (to him) was an expense place had to mean something, she wondered what. Nancy felt she had to agreed to the date, since Getty thought he was her boyfriend. It was some months later when she realized her feeling for Getty were the same as she had for a puppy her family got when she was about 8 years old. By then she had opened her heart to find the love that was so close all along.

Getty took her to the pricy "Robin" hamburger place where he said she could "order anything, as long as it was special to her." She played along with his mood by suggesting could they split the expensive "Wild Love" burger, saying it was really good but was too big for her, she usually split it with her mother. The combined frugality of the offer plus the "lots of everything - for both" theme of the burger pleased Getty and reinforced his "good luck" feelings. What could be a stronger portent? He splurged and ordered a tower of onion rings to go with it, I guess the oil change guy thought a tower of grease was his way of saying Nancy was special.

Getty took pains to point out that he had never ordered onion rings for a girl before, it was a signal event in his mind.

Both of them were in a very good mood, sitting shoulder-to-shoulder in the booth playing little teenage romantic games like feeding each other french fries and slipping their hands underneath the other's clothing. Nancy opened her bra as he watched, inviting his fingers to explore the "twin points" territory. She did not object when Getty discovered and circumnavigated the waistband of her tiny G-string - he was not the first, Nancy realized that he was not even the first one in this eatery. That realization did not improve her mood.

Still, Getty's "voyage of discovery" put his imagination into overdrive, thinking about what might happen next. But he did not delve any lower, he was not going to push his luck with her until they got someplace where he could do something with what he discovered south of the waistband.

After they finished the very happy and friendly meal he checked his phone, smiled, and chased away the waiter with the dessert menu, saying he had something important to discuss for a few minutes.

That was when he took Nancy's hand, looked in her eyes, and in a very roundabout way suggested marriage. He did not ask, he cleverly suggested it in a way where they could "talk about it" without focus on a yes or no answer. Before he finished the words he slipped what looked like a diamond ring into her hand, saying it was hers. Large diamonds have an effect, Nancy was too surprised to respond quickly. Her priorities were suddenly heavily conflicted and she had so many questions before she could form a response. The subject had never come up between them before.

Getty had the sense to read the instant signals. She did not cringe or pull away, but it was clear in those few moments that tears of joy and a "yes" would not be immediately forthcoming. That was hardly Nancy's nature, he understood which was why he used this approach. With her slight hesitation he switched smoothly to "track B" for the talk. Rather than risking her negative answer he continued his little indirect speech, saying the ring stood for his promise to "be better" so he might someday be worthy of her consideration. He did not take a knee and there was no talk of a date. But he made it clear he thought she was the one for him and he expressed a hope that she might grow to feel the same.

As he intended, the rock distracted Nancy. It looked largish, actually too large. He noticed her look so he showed her how "it scratched glass" like a diamond would.

Her first words after the proposal were to admit that the stone did indeed scratch glass. He put on a good show - too good. The size and "scratching" bothered her.

Getty kept talking. As far as the date of any marriage, it seemed a great deal depended on when Getty was promoted to lube-crew daytime pit boss and full time. For now he was the late-afternoon crew boss, which meant 28 hours a week spread over 6 days. His hourly pay rate was a buck more than the minimum wage folks he supervised. Nancy and Getty had not shared their respective incomes but both of them guessed that she made two to three times what he made as a part-timer. (At 15 classroom hours per week Nancy was on a last minute overload, which is what the university calls overtime; the reward for 25% more class time is a 20% salary boost.)

Of course Getty's paycheck was supplemented by his other hustles, underage weed buyers and "Midnight Auto" who handled stolen cars did not issue W-2s. He had a variety of hustles ranging from selling condoms, beer, light party drugs, weed, viagra, etc. plus the occasional Grand Theft Auto.

Nancy moved to a general discussion of plans about living and working arrangements. Nancy pointed out her job was year-to-year and was very specialized, she might have to move to another university any summer, but she was determined to "be a daughter" with her family during holidays.

Getty said that the oil-change business was booming so he was flexible in terms of "where" and did not consider "day manager" to be a final career goal, he wanted to have equity some day, once he figured out what "equity" meant. His family was not an anchor for him, they were divorced and thanks to restraining orders holiday time was not an issue. She also knew that people he owed money to contacted his family.

As they talked Nancy noticed that Getty kept checking the score of the Thursday Night football game; his mood was not improving. It seemed like the game was good news at halftime, so Getty played the ring just before the second half kickoff. But somebody was trying to break his luck and trash his day by scoring twice in a few minutes, the talking head former athletes were excited about a second half comeback by their former team which they clearly favored. Getty had bet on the point spread based largely on his notion that the announcers had "talked up" their old team during last week's game, moving the line in the team's favor further than justified.

Now with the comeback suddenly Getty had to get home to make some calls, even though they had not ordered an overpriced dessert yet. They were slowed down by a problem with the bill, and then after they settled on an amount his credit card was declined. Getty refused to take any of Nancy's money, it was a point of pride. He emptied his wallet at the table, leaving less than a dollar as a tip.

Just before he dropped Nancy at her place he got news of a touchdown early in the fourth quarter by the wrong team; he was visibly upset and even more frantic to get home. She deduced that at halftime he thought he would win his bet, but with another score things had turned from bad to worse.

"Why is losing a small friendly bet such a big deal?" she asked.

He pretended not to hear her question.

Eventually the second half comeback fell short, but in garbage time the losers managed to beat the spread and clawed to within 2 points when the other team iced the ball so time ran out. She did not know how much Getty had lost, or what he would do next.

In fact Getty had borrowed heavily. He believed, based on the lottery wins, that his luck changed. He bet the lottery winnings and a lot of money he didn't have and so he had to shift some online bets for Sunday to safer positions, plus borrow more money in hopes of covering his local losses. Even worse, in some cases the line shifted due to injuries so he was tied to the early bets he would not have made.

Nancy knew that my previous life was arbitrage, betting hundreds of millions of dollars on each market move. But I never bet on pure chance like the lottery (which is designed so you lose) or on the collective efforts of folks who went to college on athletic scholarships. If she had asked me I would have told her that "genius" gamblers like Getty always double down trying to recoup their losses. If they win they let it ride, so they never get even, eventually bad things become worse.

Ending a date with Getty was always tense, Nancy had been thinking of giving the poor guy manual release, after giving her a ring such an expectation would not be out-of-place. Also, she was known to favor him with a few chaste kisses, as he was unlikely to forget himself with grease monkeys at work with her.

But tonight, after his trip to the twin peaks and exploring her skimpy waistband he was not even interested in a quick hand job, he seemed eager just to end the evening so he could make his phone calls before time ran out. Nancy hoped that he was turning over a new leaf. In a sense he was, a much better leaf for her future, but just not the way he hoped. She was such an optimist about worthless local guys. Especially those who repeatedly proved their negative value.

The last thing Nancy said to him before getting out of his truck was that she would not wear the ring on a finger, but would wear it on a necklace.

-

Chapter 4. After The Rock

When Getty pulled away from her house Nancy suffered a bit of emotional whiplash.

On one hand, the start of the date was the best of Getty where he was kind, considerate and focused on her. He paid attention to her words. He almost acted like he could have been in love. There was even the gentle sexual play. When he gave her the ring he was in a good mood, and when he saw quickly how she was going to react he was responsive and understanding, the opposite of "my way or the highway" which Nancy usually saw from guys at critical junctures.

Then everything changed suddenly, so the date came to an abrupt end without Nancy having a chance to cool down from her positive state. There was not even something she could blame herself for. It left her in an emotional limbo that she had to resolve.

A half hour after Getty dropped Nancy off, she was at my door, wearing her date clothes. I invited her in but she would not let me take her coat, she said she just needed understanding and a special minute. I was the only man who could provide what she needed.

"Look, I don't want to talk, and I can't stay." she reached under her skirt, revealing her stay-up stockings and reaching up farther she pulled off her G-string and held it up for me. "Please, could you do me a favor and just get me off with your hand? I need release, here and now. I can't explain why. I know this is so wrong to ask, but I can't think... I won't take long."

"Of course." She pressed herself against me, clung to me tight with her face buried in my chest. Her other hand held up the hem of her skirt and offered her great treasure for my fingers to molest.

When I reached her slit she was very wet. My finger traced the path of her valley carefully, slipped into her body, then pressed against the special place inside, on the front wall of her hole, where it worked for her. She needed that contact, penetration, then pressure. She moaned when I touched her spot and moved. It was need, not happiness. With my small finger I started to move around her nubbin, she really did not need that but I was not sure. Inside her a little motion pressing the spot was all she needed. In just moments she sobbed, almost a frightening sound, as I felt her release take her entire body. I held her through it, then I backed off.

I waited for a moment in case she wanted more, but she was done.

She clung just a little more as I disengaged. Tear stains were left on my chest, She would not meet my eyes as she thanked me, then turned to leave. "We will talk, sometime... but now I need to be home," Then she was gone.

I did not wash myself before bed, the finger contributed to sleep filled with Nancy, naked and sweating as she walked through a summer field after a tennis match. She was coming towards me where we kissed and made love. Other's around us watched and cheered but we didn't care.

It was a more vivid dream than usual. It stayed in my mind the rest of the weekend.

-

The next day, since I did not have Nancy in my bed, I went to my office. Fridays almost no faculty are around, university policy encourages MW or TR schedules, with Friday for seminars and common exams. That was when she showed me the ring. Normally work is reserved for work things, that is Nancy's rule, like her "no kissing" rule, because her boss was the biggest asshole in the college. But diamonds needed to be seen. Nancy was wearing the ring on a necklace and I happened to walk into the department office when she showed our PA. I don't know stones so I just said it was very nice, and it seemed large. She was vague about where it came from.

She told me we were still on for "our next meeting" (everybody knew we had some joint research - many assumed it was a ploy by me to score her pussy - but now with recent events they thought they knew better). Nancy mentioned that "nothing had changed status." This was code. Despite the ring, which was normally a life-changer in the bedroom, Getty had not gotten grease-stained fingers under her G-string yet - and what he had done did her no good. She wanted to get her normal fucking smiles from me next Thursday... or earlier?

The ring still confused her because she did not feel happier like everyone who saw it said she should.

I sent her an email suggesting I would be glad "to see to her kitty" for a few hours Saturday while she had "fun with her friend." She broke the code and replied with a "kitty feeding" time. She left the end time open.

I should note that I had not seen Isabel on Tuesday that week, it was after the Saturday Halloween party Isabel had to attend, so she had to spend her time Tuesday evening catching up on the paperwork she did not get done on the weekend. By the time Nancy got to my place Saturday I had gone 9 days without female companionship. Guys know what that means: inventory. Considering that I was getting the business every week regularly up to then, I had overfilled my reserves.

When Nancy arrived at my place early Saturday afternoon it seems the kitty was in the mood to be tied down, hooded, then quickly fucked silly with no control at all. Normally she did bondage only when going to sleep, and the room had to be darkened before she spread herself. Bondage in the light of day, with her naked and spread for both of us to see her bold presentation was a new step for her. She saw how much I enjoyed the idea. Then she mentioned that, if she was hooded, we could touch faces through the hood, "taking it from the captive Lady McGrady." Baby steps.

Okay, maybe I was salivating. She had a very tempting skinny naked body.

She looked delicious once she was tied down, but again she did not want any form of oral pleasure from me. She was too impatient to even be blindfolded like she suggested. Once her last wrist was secured she just wanted me to stick it in. She was juicy enough that I knew it was a sincere request.

However, with her in the mood she was in, I figured a little chemical back up might prove useful later. So I slipped a blue pill in my mouth before I slipped my cock into her body.