Meeting Her Pt. 04: Dual Affairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow... hard-core... that sounds like a pain in the ass. I was not planning on anything that serious."

I had to admit that one was not as much fun as it sounded. Another time a girl had brought a male friend who was tied up first, then she impaled herself on him, lowered her torso so they could kiss. Once she was set she asked me to tie her up as she was, then I could fuck her rosebud to move her on the guy's cock. The thing was, the guys cock was "bound" so he couldn't cum or get soft, and the cock ring had a protrusion that hit her clit just right, so she got twice the stimulation and really went crazy. They were both submissive. To make it interesting, we started the party with her sucking me off in front of her guy, ending with her painting my cum on his face. She did not clean up before she was tied down kissing on the guy.

I concluded doing submissives is too much work, it was only interesting once.

After making sure that Nancy was 100% committed to the activity I agreed to try it tonight and leave the gear in place so she didn't have to carry the stuff around. I said nobody else would find it, unless I had a surprise visitor like an old roommate.

After that we did our usual cuddle naked and watch a movie. I had a collection of DVDs and Laser Disks (XXX and regular) she enjoyed watching with me. Tonight she picked an old Jamie Summers bondage/lebian/anal movie. Jamie worked for her, they had some physical similarities. I had it because it worked for me too, mainly because Jamie did it all with apparent joy. The story sucked as usual, but the sex, especially Jamie serving all her holes up to guys and girls while in bondage, was hot.

While watching the movie Nancy was inspired to use her hands and mouth on my cock. I returned the favor, and I knew the movie well enough to work the timing of my moves for good effect. Nancy did not get me off, we both wanted to save that for later, but she got very close a couple of times. For her there was no need to "save it" so I got her off while she watched the anal bondage scene. That Jamie was an inspiration every way the guys and girls had her sweet body.

When the movie ended Nancy was even more inspired about getting tied up overnight. We took some time to arrange the ropes and cuffs so she was spread out pretty tightly on one half of my king-sized bed, that way I would not have to sleep on her arms or the ropes or in an unusual position. She wanted a pillow under her butt, so her pussy was "right out there, teed up" for me to fuck when I got the urge. We took a lot of time testing the ropes to make sure that she was stretched out for real but not in discomfort.

We both understood that I would not take advantage and do things we didn't do. For instance, I could fuck her face, but I was to resist the urge to kiss her mouth. Also, her underarms were not to be tickled, she knew they would be exposed and I would be tempted. I was to take her pussy as often as I got the urge. Finally, each time I finished inside her, I was to use her mouth to clean my cock. She said she liked to taste "us together." That seemed strange to me, because she was still opposed to creampies and snowballs. But she insisted so I didn't argue.

Once the ropes were adjusted and the cuffs were on her, but before she was tied down, she insisted we spend some time arousing me, using her mouth and hands, but not to the point of getting off. The idea was to make sure I was in the mood. I did not argue with this reasonable precaution.

At the last moment before attaching the cuffs Nancy snuck a mild sleeping pill without my knowledge, she wanted to be sure she would sleep. After we attached the cuffs to the ropes we went to sleep. She was sure I would object to any drugs, but she wanted the next level of realism for her fantasy trip.

-

About halfway through the night I woke up from an erotic dream with an erection so hard it was almost irritating. I never felt so big and hard, that was actually what woke me up. I guess her pheromones were getting to me. Nancy was stretched out on her back next to me, sleeping soundly, presenting her body stretched out with her pussy very prominent, open, moist and very inviting. Her sexual musk filled the room, I gather that she was also enjoying a night of erotic dreams. With her legs wide open, she was very literally broadcasting her state of arousal.

I am not the type of guy who naturally takes a sleeping woman, or any woman without a clear express invitation, even if she is naked in my bed. So I hesitated.

But this was a special case, Nancy had argued that her presentation was a stronger affirmation of her wish than any explicit verbal invitation could be because there was no ambiguity about what she expected; she wanted to wake up with my cock stroking inside her. Her foreplay was already started in her mind. We had trust. We had my erection. We also had her juicy puss.

Everything about the situation was inviting.

I recalled her encouraging me to imagine how I might enjoy her body while we adjusted the ankle and wrist cuffs to her. The thoughts excited her. I had tied her legs first, and after I did she carefully applied an olive oil based lube to her pussy. We both knew she didn't need it, she applied it so I would not be tempted to follow my usual pattern of eating her pussy first. Instead she wanted me to take her without foreplay when I was aroused, the lube was another invitation of what she wanted. It also allowed her to open herself up wide, so her pheromones could express her desire as much as possible while we both slept.

She pleaded with me when she explained the request, "Please do this for me, at least this once. I know it seems against your nature, but I do want it. If it does not work, I will not hold it against you, it won't change anything between us. It is something I want... and I have never met anyone I trust as much as you to do it. So... Please?"

Well, I woke up that night, hard as could be, with her desire saturating my senses. So I put aside my usual nature and assumed the position between her widely-stretched legs. Nancy's pussy was so wet when I touched it that I actually wondered if I had done her once in her sleep already; my own sense of the dream-reality border was still a little fuzzy. With the slick lube I slipped right in to find her soaked pussy was a tight, velvet furnace of desire. Because of the sleeping pill I got a few strokes in and was kissing her cheek - it was so warm and soft as she slept that I just had too - when she took a breath and was suddenly awake.

She was not surprised at how she found us, her instant smile was sincere.

I was surprised how easily she woke, there was no struggle, no pulling on the bonds, she woke up and smiled this angelic smile while her body was stretched tight under me. There was an involuntary squeeze of her pussy, like she was convincing herself I was inside of her, and I had to mention how good that felt. She told me later that her transition from dream to reality was as smooth and easy as stepping from one room into another, except they were both the same fucking room.

She had stressed to me beforehand that she did not want to be kissed on the mouth; she wanted to be sexed like a friend-with-benefits, not loved. She wanted it to stay an extension of her fantasy dream, only with a messy ending.

Once I had my fun with her pussy I was to use her mouth to clean up, feeding her the combined tastes of our joining. The taste would stay with her when she fell back asleep. She confessed that she actually wanted a ball-gag and blindfold like the story she read, but we agreed that was impractical, especially for our first time.

What could I do with my mouth? When we talked in the living room she had agreed that the story she read was vague on that point until it came to clean up. The woman in the story was not entirely willing so romantic kisses were not part of the plan. But Nancy shyly suggested that there was no reason to expect a guy to deprive himself of her "wonderful and tasty pointy nipples." Actually, it is very difficult getting her to say good things about her tits, when we met she considered herself flat-chested. But I have worshiped them enough that she was coming around to believing a guy could like them as they were.

When she woke up I had things moving below. It must have felt pretty good, because I got an immediate response as she gasped, her body moved to pull against the ropes and her breathing changed. For the most part she kept her eyes closed, tripping on her fantasy. Soon she began these soft moans of pleasured excitement, but like the story she was trying to conceal her pleasure and excitement from me.

When I sucked her nipple I got another surprise, while getting ready for bed she had anointed her nipples with the taste of a maraschino cherry, either using the syrup from the fridge or, more likely, the cream from a chocolate-covered cherry that she like to carry around as a treat after her last class Thursdays.

My "surprised and curious" reaction to the taste opened her eyes and brought a giggle from her. "You got my bondage cherry quickly," she said between moans as I stroked in and out of her. It was a prepared line. It was pretty clear that she enjoyed this, she had been making these little moans of pleasure since I stuck my cock into her but now that she opened her eyes the moans grew louder.

I am sure I had a clever comeback to the "cherry" comment, but I was too busy delighting my mouth with those yummy cherry-flavored nipples to say anything. I like maraschino-flavored Nancy.

She was not fully awake, she had given herself permission to keep the dream running in her awareness. I knew this because a couple of times she moved like she was trying to kiss me but was fighting the urge. In the trashy pirate story she read, a big part of the story was such inner struggles where the victim's upbringing and sense of propriety clashed with the natural urges and pleasures unleashed when sex was forced upon her.

The way she was tied down, Nancy's body could not move the way she usually did when I fucked her, she was constrained and limited, mostly she could only rock her hips with me. She had planned for this, it was part of why she insisted her legs be bound as they were. Still, her muscles had to tense and pull with what she was feeling as she got excited. The play of her muscles as she struggled and enjoyed was marvelous for both of us. Bondage even brought a different note to the moaning sound she made as I fucked her, it was more high pitched, and in a very short time she was tossing her head from side to side and urging me on.

"Oh fuck me if you must lover, use my body... I have no choice so we might as well both enjoy it." She was paraphrasing a line from the book, and doing it quite convincingly. "You make me feel so good... so bad... so dirty. Keep it up... do me harder... damn, you feel bigger and stronger... it is so shockingly good... Mmmmm... Mother, why didn't you tell me!"

As she said that she started to get out-of-control, I could feel that she was ready to get off, so I pushed deep inside and held myself there. "Come on baby, show me how you love being violated... like a slut..."

The word "slut" was a trigger for her. She thrashed once then lunged with her hip, hitting me at the perfect angle to drive her climax over the top. It was not as big a climax as she might like, part of her was still dreaming. But then, we didn't have to stop at one, and she didn't get a choice because I wasn't done.

I slowed down a little to focus on both of her nipples as she climaxed. "I am such a lucky guy to have such a warm, wonderful, yummy woman in my bed, to use as I like. You are so good I could just eat you up."

Nancy is short enough that I really could not focus on vigorous fucking and energetic nipple work at the same time, so I alternated. Isabel (who was taller) liked me to kiss her. I was tempted to do the same thing with Nancy, but I controlled the urge.

I was so wound up when I started that it did not take long for me to feel my own climax coming. By enjoying myself with her nipples, reducing movement below, I was able to stretch things out as she wound up again. I also had total control of the climax for both of us, so I could draw this one out just right. I teased her, stalled her, wound her up some more, made her push herself, then wound her up a last little bit.

I saw as the last tendrils of the dream left her, she was all there, aware, under me as I used her body.

She knew what I was doing. She replied by urging me on when I pushed, swearing at me when I stalled, and all the rest of it. "Come on you bastard... finish it... OH That does... not yet... okay... now... come on, do it... OHFUCK that's good right there... That feels... pull that nipple off... I wish... we could kiss... OH FUCKME... PUT IT... HARD... DEEP... YESSS..."

That went on for a time, her good time lasted awhile. It was fun. But the truth was, I could only do so much, then I HAD to get off in her.

"Are you ready baby?" I whispered.

She was beyond ready, between ready and pissed off. "FUCK, DO IT... I have been ready since... Oh yes, just a bit more of that... I am so close... Don't you DARE slow down... Keep it going... Do It... DO IT NOW... I am ready... So Ready... OH THAT FUCK... DOITNOW... YESSSSSSSS!"

I must say, I got her at a high point and made the most of it for both of us. At least, I think so, since I sort of went someplace else after the first release. Also, Nancy was really screaming as she felt my cock spasm as it gave up inside her. I filled her like she and her mother and Mother Nature all intended, with the appropriate responses overloading our brains as she screamed and I grunted like an animal in release.

I must say it was the best I had enjoyed in a long time, and the best Nancy ever had, as she told me many times in many ways over the next 48 hours.

I kept my promise about the messy business after we were done. When her screaming and her aftershocks and my pumping were all over - and I have to note that the pumping went on for quite a long time, until my muscles hurt in places I did not believe I had muscles - I knee-walked up her body, dragging my messy cock along her flesh until I reached her mouth, then stuck it in.

At that point my messy cock was very soft and shrunken, she took the whole business in between her lips and loved it with her mouth. This was how she compensated for oral urges, the kissing she could not bring herself to allow with me. Her tongue felt incredible as it played across my sensitive tip, with a little wiggle like it was trying to squirm into my very alert piss hole. She continued with her lips and tongue making her cleaning of me the gentle loving kiss that she always denied to my lips. Our eyes were locked the entire time, so we were both thinking the same thing; she would be so nice to kiss, in fact I would kiss her here and now and she would accept it, except she would feel betrayed later. Her fear denied us both the pleasure.

She knew it too, but her fear was stronger than her desire.

When her mouth released my cock I returned to tonguing and nibbling her breasts, giving her some gentle comfort for the wind down. I felt her body relax, she was completely vulnerable to me, but we had trust so she let her emotions relax. I knew that she loved me a little bit more.

I put the sheet over her body and in time we went back to sleep. She was very contented despite the ropes stretching her out.

As the first light crept into room I woke with another erection. I just had to put it to use. She was really sloppy inside so I went in slick as could be. Her eyes popped opened wide on the second stroke. At the same time her body flexed, pushing up against me to get it all in. Something about her movement and her acceptance told me that she was looking forward to this, to being taken sloppy and maybe a little sore. Where our first coupling had been "nice and easy" her moves, her smile, her expression said that this time she was thinking "nice and rough." When I picked up the pace she smiled, turned her head to the side, and surrendered to the feeling. I started to hammer away, and her smile got bigger.

No nipples on this trip, we were both into hammer time.

She was slick inside so I got less out of each stroke. Plus I had already cum twice. Those two facts said that I was going to take a bit longer, so I told her.

"I am going to enjoy this messy puss for a bit longer than normal, you better be okay with that."

"Fuck me as you must, I am not a shy, inexperienced virgin, that is what I expected would happen here. Do me hard, fast, and long, a good morning sexercise before breakfast. Do your worst and enjoy the ride. Plus, maybe, shut up and let me focus? Focus and imagine?"

Well, I am an accommodating guy.

I started to hammer her harder, watching her body shake as I pounded away and felt very good. She kept her eyes closed, clearly she was off in some EE-ticket fantasy that we were not going to find at Disneyland. Her body began to jerk with involuntary spasms. It was followed less than a minute by a very distinct physical climax that started in her pussy and radiated out. This was different, it was purely a physical climax. I did not try to work with it, I just kept going at my steady rate. Her lips were moving, whether it was a prayer or something else, I don't know, but Nancy was tripping on the ride, focused on her pussy and the sensations she was feeling there. I kept it going. Pushing. Using her.

A few minutes later it happened again. This time her climax was more pronounced, but also more detached. It was more in her head which imagined someplace else. She did not acknowledge me in any way, she just took the gift in stride, with spasms and twinges and moans to match. Not that I am complaining, if she gets off then she gets off and that is a good thing for both of us.

We continued like that for maybe 20 or 30 minutes. I nailed her hard and fast, she took it and got off repeatedly. Each time I got a little closer to my climax. It was October but we really worked up a sweat.

I have no idea what tipped her off that I was getting close. Maybe something changed in my movements. But it seemed that the last minute of so, she knew exactly the state I was in, and how close I was to climax. The last three strokes before I lost it she suddenly relaxed and stopped moving. I was on the way, I could not really stop the speeding train without making a mess someplace, so I just kept up what I was doing until the time came for me to push in, let her have it all, and lose myself in the release. For that she was totally relaxed, passive, taking all the feeling in.

As I came she tried to hide her face. I had other things to focus on, but I caught her out of the corner of my eye. She was relaxed because she wanted to feel every bit of my climax inside her body, without anything drawing her attention anywhere else.

That made two of us who were focused on every little movement of my cock pumping my sperm into her body.

When I finished she snapped out of whatever head trip she was in and looked at me. I could tell that she half-wished I would take her in a passionate kiss, but also half-afraid that I would break my promise not to kiss her.

I knew what any of her townie waste-of-life boy-children would do in the same situation, they would always trade trust for instant gratification.

But I was playing the long game here, I had a 4-year contract and I intended to enjoy Nancy's hot body on my cock for as much of that time as possible. I had told her exactly that. So I kept her trust.

I brought my lips close to her's, almost making contact, breathing in with her exhale. Telling her I could make contact, and that I wanted to, but her trust meant more.