Meeting Her Pt. 07: The Convention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was surprised she knew the "Have Gun, Will Travel" reference, but she said that she loved Richard Boone's voice ever since she heard him as Smaug in the 1977 animated version of "The Hobbit." Then she scolded me and said I should not change the subject, she was learning here.

"Not a typical question from a mature teenage girl," I answered. "When we started the paper we had not done the deed. Never. When the paper got accepted, I suggested a shared room to save money and paperwork, plus we could work together to polish things. We are adults and can act with maturity, and I have to say it was not our first time in a convention hotel room overnight being mature adults."

She started to interrupt, "Does that mean you..."

"You have to let me finish my answer, don't jump to conclusions. After those arrangements were made, Nancy showed up wearing a diamond ring from her townie guy. Then six week ago the guy was shot after people broke into his home. He died running from bad people. He was stupid and owed them a lot of money."

"Oh! That is terrible. But she is here... so soon after..."

"Well, I can't speak for her. I thought the relationship was... well, the guy was a bit shady in some ways... and maybe he was premature with the ring. As for her slowing down... the academic schedule really does not have much flex to it. As you saw, she was very professional. Now, as to your basic question, you should know it is one a gentleman would not answer directly. But based on the facts, you should not take things at face value. You knew we were sharing a room, right?"

"Yes, I confess, I sort of had that figured out. But I can see what you mean about not taking things at face value. Like a teenager I wondered. Sorry."

"Curiosity drives us all, so don't be sorry about that. But at your age, I think that excess focus on body parts... well, it was part of what almost got Nancy off track in the past. I would say that tennis saved her and leave it at that."

At that point we spotted the Thelma Houston direct-to-disk Sheffield record, it was in a batch of records they just bought from an estate. I took a listen on their system and it was in great shape, so I stole it for only $50. The guy had no idea what he had, it might be worth 100 times that much. More in Asia. I also picked out Doro & Warlock big hit. German Female Heavy Metal... DA!

I bought Brianna the CD so she could hear real music she would never forget. She was blown away, as expected.

-

After Rick and Nancy had their talk Nancy had to buy a nice dress for the Thursday night dinner, win or lose she had to look stunning. I was not the much help for clothes shopping. On the other hand Brianna was now stoked to help her. That got Rick a little scared, but in the small town, with prices the way they were and all the stores within a two-block area, he allowed it.

I gave Nancy the keys to the Hummer, she charmed the beast, and eco-princess Brianna thought the look of two hot girls threatening to drive over smaller cars was "bitchin."

Rick and I caught the courtesy shuttle to the resort. He was blown away when he saw the record I bought, he knew the story. The pressing masters were recorded directly, the microphone was hooked directly to a bank of cutters with no tape recorder involved. They were recorded in one take, each cutter had it's own engineer to "drive" it so each one is unique.

-

The convention dinner that night was listed as free, but our economist said, as always, "free" it really was not worth the price. Instead, Isabel ordered pizza in her suite for the three of us plus Rob and June. Jeri dropped in to join us, there is always extra pizza when the pregnant Dean is ordering and he was re-evaluating being his bosses crony. Is there such a thing as a double-crony, like a double spy?

Jeri did himself some good with his paper, which was originally not seeded but after a sterling presentation by Jeri Wednesday morning plus some flops, misses and bad overselling by front-runners he was now in contention for the Management award. Isabel and I worked on him, getting him thinking that good things could happen if he stayed in Hillside.

His big problem was the Chairman, he knew when he arrived that it was better to be a crony than an enemy. But after seeing what happened to Nancy - technically staff in his own department of Management when the semester started but now a goddess making more than he was - he saw a glimmer of hope for the school. I stoked that glimmer by mentioning the chair review was upcoming - and the Dean might be busy. (These are done every three to five years.) Isabel confirmed that she was charged with keeping an eye out "for good people to lead."

The vision of me and Isabel putting his chair in the hot seat was very tantalizing.

We all knew that anyplace else Jeri went would pay him a little more, we were not looking for a bidding war. But there would be higher expectations and there were those pesky hidden transaction costs of moving, he and his wife were so very comfortable in their home, their neighborhood and their friends. He allowed as to how his daughters would hate him if he moved, and they were unlikely to be bought off with a wonderful summer vacation and new cell phones. They would miss their tik-tok friends! Coming from a side he did not expect, Isabel challenged him to look at the crime rates anywhere he got an offer, she was sure the Hillside rates were lower.

He knew that was cheating, Hillside was a small wealthy enclave in the city with an older, more stable population and two active police forces, resulting in low crime. But on the other hand, he lived in the enclave, his home was half paid off. In any moderate or large city, property near the university either tended to be high priced, or it was an old neighborhood that had degenerated when people moved away and the university couldn't. In either case he could not relocate close to the university so he would have a long commute from the suburbs.

Jeri knew the real problem wasn't really the long commute per se, it was the infrequent slow ups. If the normal commute was 40 minutes, but an accident could push that to 90 minutes once or twice a year, a faculty member had to plan on leaving 90 minutes early EVERY day, because your students vanished if you were 5 minutes late for class, and that caused all kind of problems. The only fix was to leave earlier every day, costing him 50 minutes of low quality, can't-plan-for-it wasted time every day.

There were some exceptions to the crime-commute thing, especially out west. Laramie Wyoming comes to mind, there are no long daily commutes as long as you live in town. (I know the bedroom to classroom time is 5 minutes. At many schools you can't find a parking space in 5 minutes after getting to the lot.) But safe Laramie was a long move and many wives don't care for the quaint shopping/social options such towns have, a typical woman raised in New York will run in terror to a divorce lawyer after a look at Laramie's main drag.

-

Rob and June were staying over Thursday night in the suite.

Isabel had originally planned to leave Thursday afternoon, but with Nancy and now Jeri both up for awards she had to plan on being at the dinner and awards ceremony. Did she want to leave late Thursday or after breakfast Friday? I said it was her choice, but I could make plans for driving late Thursday night. Nancy and Isabel could sleep while I drove and would benefit by getting home and waking up in their own beds Friday morning. That appealed to all. Isabel agreed to a few second interviews in the suite Thursday.

Isabel also allowed Jeri to move into the three-bedroom suite Thursday night, so he could stay for an award while also saving the school a few bucks. Jimmy had already paid for the convention but would check out Thursday morning, he had talked to some people about other jobs in the state. But the budget change announced Tuesday meant he had to collaborate with somebody to boost his publications or leave the state entirely. I was aware Jimmy did not work with others, he worked solo which meant his time recruiting in the state was basically wasted. Well, he was fortunate he found out in a timely fashion.

-

Chapter 12. Isabel's Turn

Wednesday January 13, 8:00 PM

Wednesday night when we walked back toward my room after our pizza dinner Isabel made it very clear that she was going to start and end the night in the same bed I was in, enjoying full benefits of my appreciation and penetration. The bed really would not sleep three. However, until people were actually sleeping the bed was big enough for three friendly folks to have a great deal of fun. During the walk Isabel mentioned that she had two set of lips that were available for loving lip service, so Nancy and I agreed to start on opposite ends making her feel loved.

First, however, Nancy proposed that we detour to get something to drink from the bar, she was thirsty. Isabel said that sounded like a good idea, she was going to take a quick rinsing shower and said we should bring her two virgin drinks.

"Nancy always has cosmos," I said.

Isabel considered that. "Yes, that sounds... hmm, wait, didn't you say something about breast cups based on the cocktail glasses?" I guess Nancy had mentioned what we did Monday night. "A virgin cosmo sounds like not much to drink and boring besides... make mine two virgin pina coladas, with double fruit, that way there is no chance of mixing them up," Isabel said, patting her baby bump.

Nancy and I agreed, cosmos with booze, coladas without, billed to the Dean's room. It sounded like a party. The rule for the bar was 2 drinks with booze per person could be carried to the room, so Nancy and I would start with one each in the bar while they were mixing the rest. Well, the cosmos were small so we figured 3 sounded good. The bar service was not as quick as we hoped, it seemed a lot of folks were going for a liquid supper while looking for friendly company instead of the boredom of the convention dinner. I could not blame them.

When we arrived every woman in the bar had a swarm of faculty drones around her, laughing at her jokes and trying to top each other in the hopes of a brief moment of joy in the night. Since I already had two women who were sure things I felt pretty smug.

I guess I was not intimidating enough. Nancy started to clutch my hand after the third time she was hit on with a really corny line. I was glad to keep an arm on her and eventually the guys got the message.

When we finally got to the room Isabel was waiting on the bed, naked, damp with her legs spread wide, she was eager for passionate deep kisses from us at both ends. Her fingers were strumming away, keeping her warmed up.

During the nights at her place Isabel had tried to watch me kissing her in a mirror, but that never works well. She never really watched me kissing "up close and live" until Tuesday afternoon, when she was hidden under the covers watching Nancy and me, after the presentation when Nancy was flying in a mood that I was enjoying the flight. She had been re-running the memory of those kisses all day. Now she wanted some for herself, so when we got to the bed that was where she wanted to start. "Kisses, please? Pretty please with sprinkles?" she said as I set the drinks down and approached.

Something told me we would do the drinks later. Plus Nancy and I had a head start with the drinks we had in the bar.

Because she said "sprinkles" (it was kind of a code word with us) I was glad help, starting right in. I kicked my shoes off before getting to the bed, but that was all. Once I got there Isabel and I wrapped our arms around the other and my lips sought hers as I got to satisfying the pregnant Dean's stronger than usual womanly urges. She has mentioned that occasionally she likes to be naked while embraced and kissed by a fully dressed man, it is something that gives her a sense of 'extreme naughty' because one of her fathers taught it to her.

Once I got started I was full time kissing on Isabel so Nancy got her own sweet bottom naked, then quickly removed my clothing. Our Dean was not the only one with kissing urges, and since I had the Dean's mouth occupied... Nancy always goes for oral after I feed her two or three cosmos, but I guess she only needed one to get in the mood for pussy. I wondered, is a "PJ" the female equivalent of a "BJ?" Nancy had great enthusiasm for both. Once we were all naked Nancy slipped in between Isabel's thighs for her part of the pleasure attack, taking hold of Isabel's strong thighs, putting her tongue and lips to Isabel's pussy lips, then doing this sucking/licking thing she has perfected for ladies.

Nancy's tongue was very good, and most appreciated, if I was to judge by Isabel's reaction. When Nancy made contact it felt like an electric shock went through Isabel's body aimed at me, like both of them were kissing on me. Nancy is very skilled at pleasing a willing pussy with her mouth. As soon as she took her first lick I felt Isabel's body respond, arching under me with strong movements of passionate excitement, writhing in my arms while Nancy's tongue danced around the spot, spreading the feelings. In the grip of such feelings Isabel felt the entirely natural urge to devour my lips and tongue. Her rhythm matched Nancy's.

The term "sprinkles" called on me to move to Isabel's nipples, but when I tried to pull away she would not let go. "I changed my mind, I get to do that. Bring those lips back," she gasped.

Well, I guess she did have the right to change her mind. She got into returning the kiss, with her tongue actively questing into my mouth. She was very active, and it turned me on more than I expected. Then he hand reached for my cock.

"Oh good, I want it so bad... do you think you could get it in me? Nancy dear, thank you for that, if you could help..."

Isabel worked herself up on all fours, which made her doggy desires pretty clear. I moved around behind her to find her slit wet and open. I rubbed the tip of my cock along her for a few strokes, then set the head at her opening. "Yes... that's it... start to push... ohhhh ummmm yes... again... oh oh yes..." well, it had been a while so after the start we needed a bit more lubrication.

"Nancy dear, do you think you could... well, a little more lube..."

Nancy figured it out, she started to slobber on my shaft, with one eye on me to show how she was enjoying Isabel's juices that I had picked up. Then she sent me back in position. "Try it now, make the Dean a happy mamma."

I pushed and got in twice as far. Pulling out almost all the way let Nancy lick a little more, then push again. Much better. "I can take it from here," I said.

Isabel gave a deep moan as I got all the way in and started fucking her from behind. I grabbed tight on her hips, her pussy squeezed a little in response at how she liked being held and fucked like that.

Nancy moved into position, she got flat on the bed, on her back at a 90 degree angle from Isabel's head, where they could kiss. They were in no big hurry to bring their mouths together and close the deal, their tongues danced with each other in the open air between them like perverted serpents.

Isabel reached out to handle Nancy's pussy. Nancy reciprocated, she moved her hand to the front of Isabel's pussy and gave her a very careful bit of a tickle where it did some good.

I focused on building something up, a cadence in fucking Isabel.

I am not really a big fan of doggy sex because of the lack on connection, and because normally the woman really does not get much out of it. But I suppose Isabel wanted it because of her belly bump, she was naturally over-protective. We both knew it was a position where I could build to where I was really pounding her, and I could do it safely. Since Isabel wanted it I gave it my best, gripping hold of her hips I gave her the solid physical stimulation she wanted.

I could feel where Nancy's fingers in Isabel's pussy were also winding her up.

From what I could see the kiss between the two was heating up, they had closed the distance and Isabel was so hungry that, from my angle, it seemed that Isabel was tongue-fucking Nancy's mouth, with the two of them taking what was essentially active and passive roles. I didn't know women did that, but it sure looked hot and nobody was complaining.

As I picked up the pace I could see Isabel's tits swaying and shaking as I was ramming away. They seemed bigger than before, but maybe that was just the fact that I had not seen them much lately. In any event they were bigger than Nancy's, and they were hanging down like overly-ripe fruit on a tree, with the bulge looking larger than the base.

I kept thrusting in-and-out, hard and steady in Isabel's pussy like a machine. It started to get through to her, to become the pattern she needed me to be. She started to break off from kissing Nancy and made noises, passionate moans and wordless exclamations, grunts like a tennis match but at a much higher rate and lower register. Nancy was doing good things to the front of her pussy, but to Isabel that was just background, a nice enough background but still, not the main movement.

A few minutes more and Isabel called a switch, she moved Nancy mouth to her tits, she needed to breathe, to say a few words and make happy sounds.

"Yessss... fuck me... fuck me good... it has been too long. Do me hard, slap that butt with your body. Sososo gooood... do it... do it... do it like no man has ever done me. So good." The volume started to drop off, so it began to sound strangely enough like a prayer, very sincere.

I figured that my job in this was to work steady so she had something to depend on for her own feelings.

I felt the change when Nancy shifted her movement and made more finger contact with Isabel's clit. Isabel added a rocking motion to her movement, ramping me up in the process. Isabel's noises also changed.

"Yesss... ohhhh yes... umm yes... Keep it... Yesss... Umm yes... Keep...," she was getting close, climbing the peak of pleasure and sounding very sexy and very needy in the process.

The sounds also worked on me. My position didn't give me as much basic stimulation as many others do, but the needy sound of her voice, the urgency and desperation of the tone, got to my balls like another hand, or another tongue, helping them along.

In fact my own response got away from me. Isabel's sound ratcheted made me start to anticipate her climax, starting the quick countdown of my own release until I beat her to the punch. I pushed myself tight into her and got two spurts into her before she joined be in a climax.

"Oh... umm... yes... oh oh OHHHH," as I surprised her, "... FUCKYES... um urm um..." then her whole body reacted with her climax, "YESSSS SO GOOOOOD... yes... Ohhh."

The excitement got a quiet giggle for Nancy, she stayed on her job working Isabel's nipples and clit, increasing her contact perfectly with Isabel's needs of the moment until we were both done.

-

After the excitement was over we had our drinks. Cosmos don;t take long, I had one and Nancy got three, I guess the math skills went first. Then BJ-hungry Nancy had to suck Isabel's taste off of my cock while we watched, she said she never had given a BJ with a female audience. We were all entertained, but by the time she finished it was bedtime - after sloppy kisses all around. Again, Nancy's logic skills were slipping, she went back and forth a few times to make sure she kissed us both like most faculty don't kiss a co-author or a Dean.

We did not complain.

-

About 4 hours after we went to sleep Isabel woke me up wanting some more attention. I was spooning her from behind, with both of us on our sides, and I guess that something was poking her, waking her up. It was not like I can control my dreams, or the rascal's own naughty imaginings. She shook me awake and said "yes, I'd appreciate it," like I had asked something of her. I am a clever guy with an erection plus I was without clothing so I figured out the mystery question.

1...67891011