Meeting Her Pt. 07: The Convention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isabel was in a good mood, having recently returned from Nevada where a judge had ruled that she was not, and had never been, married to Jorge Victor. Isabel's family knew, so did Nancy, I and a few others at school. We all wished her a happy unWedding day, posters were even put up. There would be a reception/celebration with champagne after her child was born. Jorge Victor was not invited.

Isabel arranged for Jorge to get the legal paperwork in a week, the day after MLK and the first day of classes. The never-really-was Mrs. Victor thought Jorge would be a dear and share the news with relevant folks in Chile.

As always, Isabel agreed to do what President Brumhuld asked, saying "yes daddy" over the phone really was a habit. However, she did have a short list of requests which she presented to her Father over dinner as her Mother listened. She was dressed to look especially pregnant. With his wife listening he was agreeable to her requests. Such is the nature of their relationship.

For the drive to the convention Isabel wondered if the university's roomy stretch limo was available, instead of the cramped "pool" cars. Curtis never let anyone else use the limo, but as his wife watched Curtis made an exception in this special case. Of course, Isabel could have two uniformed university cops as drivers plus one of her PAs so she had somebody to chatter with during the drive. Her Dad really liked that car, but with his wife sitting at the dinner table, taking in every word, he could not deny his pregnant daughter when she mentioned "safety" when referring to the limo and the cops.

So Tuesday morning, after an early start and with uniformed cops at the wheel ignoring posted speed limits, Isabel arrived on-site at 10:30 in the morning.

"Dean" Isabel booked a 3-bedroom suite for herself and her PA (all the 2-bedroom suites were taken) plus two more rooms for her cops. When she arrived her uniformed cops asked the front desk for MY room key (it was charged to the university) along with confirmation that I had not yet gotten room service or signed for a breakfast.

The hotel staff policy was to be very helpful to cops, so she got all she asked for.

-

Chapter 4. Surprise, Surprise, Surprise.

Tuesday Morning at 10:30

Isabel took my key card, left the check-in paperwork to her PA, and made for my room at speed intending a surprise. I guess she missed the "do not disturb' sign.

Somebody got an abrupt surprise. Actually, it was more like surprises all around.

Isabel flounced into my hotel room without knocking, she intended to pounce on me for a wake-up surprise. Between opening the door and recognizing the situation Isabel managed to get most of her own buttons open. This came less than three hours after Nancy's early morning exercise ended with me filling her pussy like she wanted, but before there had been any rearrangement of our very comfortable, maximizing skin contact, warm, naked, without covers, bodies.

The view facing Isabel upon entry was Nancy, sprawled on top of me, with her legs wide open so her open, messy crotch was pointed directly at the door. My deflated genitals were below her crotch. The covers were a pile on the floor, out of reach.

Isabel did not see anything (that would be me) she expected to see. "Excuse me, I seem to be in the wrong... but his key card worked..." Isabel said, talking to herself as she tried to make sense of what she saw.

Isabel did not recognize Nancy's crotch, she had never looked at Nancy from the bottom, much less while things were spread-apart and messy. Except for my feet and legs I was mostly hidden from sight. But Isabel did recognize the situation and took a moment to consider her next move.

Nancy heard the sound of a voice she knew but did not expect so her head popped up. Her hair was quite disheveled but the two women recognized each other in an instant. Nancy wondered what she had done wrong, it was her default response.

Isabel spoke first. "Why Nancy my dear, it is always so nice to see you. Did you get your hair done perhaps? Or new makeup?"

It could have been an awkward meeting. Even if you know somebody from the tennis court and the shower room it is kind of different when you walk into a room and surprise that somebody when she is naked, dripping in bed, while the covers are scattered everywhere except the bed, and is on top of somebody else.

Then there were the hopes Isabel had entertained during the long drive up, of her getting the stuff I had recently deposited in Nancy. With one exception each it had been close to a month now that both women had been without my intimate company. They both missed me.

Well, Isabel was clever, and there was more than one way to get what she wanted. "What else she wanted" changed in that instant.

I had a great view of Nancy's face as she showed a sequence of relief (that it was not a stranger), then panic (that it was somebody she knew), then indecision about how to hide herself (dive left for the sheet or dart right to make for the bathroom), then confusion about why and how Isabel had walked into our room... and as it happened, why the door was still open. Finally she went with her default, a meek acceptance, figuring we were all friends who would sort it out for her.

Most women would exhibit some ownership, but Nancy's response said a great deal about her self image, even a month after Getty was shot, dead and buried.

"Uh... good morning Isabel... It is always nice to see you... OH! Were you expecting to see... Oh dear, this could be awkward. Please excuse my appearance, I guess I should go now..." Nancy said as she started to get up, thereby adding a bit more flesh to Isabel's view. Then Nancy frowned as she remembered something very important - her home was 4 hours away. "But I don't seem to have a place to go."

Nancy and Isabel were both bi, but had never been sexual in any way with each other. Lately they each wondered about that. They each knew the other had enjoyed women, in fact while they did not overlap there was a female tennis alum whose tongue they had both enjoyed at different times. Also, there was Curtis (that was a deep secret for both) and now me. Isabel quickly figured out how well Nancy and I were getting on, besides being co-authors. The two friends connected quickly. Both of them stayed adult, but the question of how to resolve the situation remained hanging in the air.

It may have helped that they both knew I was flexible on some things.

Isabel turned and, after deciding to stay in the room with us, closed the door. Well if there were no objections, that said much about what was going to happen.

There were smiles, not objections, from the bed. We were all smart folks.

Previously I had made it clear to each of my lovers that I was seeing one other woman on campus. I expected they would meet eventually. Now Isabel and I shared a smile with each other over Nancy's delicious naked butt.

I decided to formally introduce how things were and make it a party... or a fight.

"I see that now you two know who else I have been seeing so delightfully. At the start I had no idea that you were friends, I usually don't do that type of thing, so I apologize if I have caused a problem. Now that you both know, I can check that disclosure off my list of things to wonder about handling properly. Uh... any suggestions for how we might move forward in the next few minutes? I'm the part-timer at Hillside, you are both long-term, so if you prefer I can dress and leave..."

Isabel had decided to step to the edge of something new for her. She asked Nancy, in the warmest voice possible, "Nancy, dear, why would anybody leave? Especially not you. I am the one who might be out of place here. I could leave... but I think I have a much better idea," she said as she licked her lips.

The way Isabel spoke, her tone and body language, suggested that she was interested in staying 'with benefits,' and with being very active during her stay. Her eyes lingered on Nancy's naked body, the look was hungry and just short of possessive. To me, her words sounded very encouraging and stimulating.

Nancy was still slowed by her initial embarrassment, plus her constant worry about her status in the university, so even with her good friend she had not yet sure.

To prod Nancy the slightest bit I decided to remind her of something she said while we were at The Mink, from our date a few weeks ago. That night, after a few Cosmos, she said she would gladly "switch sides" to play with Isabel.

With that phrase in mind I verbally opened the door. "Perhaps, instead of anybody leaving, we might all stay a bit... You know, maybe we could talk about researching a new... experimental design." I looked at Nancy, I wanted to make sure she remembered her statement of interest about Isabel. "I recall Nancy mentioned something interesting a few weeks ago." I could see her trying to figure out where I was going. "You remember dear, while we were at The Mink...? What you mentioned about the Victors?"

It took a moment, then I saw it register word for word. She said about Isabel "for her I would be glad to switch sides of the net, serve or receive... yum... service."

It took Nancy a moment to focus back on me and then to that very memorable night. She made the connection. Her eyes said she did NOT want me to repeat what she said, so I didn't. But I could tell the feelings were still there, they had not diminished. "Are you still interested... in that suggestion?" I asked.

"About... what I said at the Mink?" Now Nancy knew what I was talking about, but she could not believe I would speak of it out loud, with Isabel present. She showed a little fear before she realized that I had not said anything specific, but rather had left the door for her to spin things any way she wanted. It took her moment to work the spin out. Then her blush said that she was indeed still very interested. She mouthed "thank you" to me and I saw her mind adjust to the new draw.

I should point out that both women are very smart, plus they know what I liked to do, and the little FMF fantasies we each have sometimes discussed. In moments we were all thinking the same basic ingredients... perhaps we were on the same recipe.

Which of them would take the next step, the one that crossed a line between the long-term friends? And what direction would they each step?

Dean Isabel took the lead. She made a point of looking at Nancy's crotch as she licked her lips. "You know, I do see some new things I would like to get..." she wiggled her tongue, "... into... Some delicious ideas. Maybe... Nancy Dear, in this light you seem... especially delicious today..." She undid another button as Nancy stared intently. "Well, one hates to be overdressed." They both looked at Nancy's crotch, "would you like me to help you with that... to investigate? Because I see something that looks... well... like it would be... W O N D E R F U L." They both knew the other's reputation for friendly play with friendly ladies. Smiles grew, they both figured out what creamy goodness they could share like a Mayz dessert.

Nancy replied, deliberately touching herself lightly as she did. "I never let... with a man... I'm too embarrassed... But with a woman... well, a few times... I guess I have always been curious about... the opportunity with you seemed so unlikely... But now that you are here..."

I had to agree, we were unlikely to be surprised by a Dean who just burst through the door while Nancy was showing a freshly creamed messy pussy.

Isabel finished Nancy's sentence "... I am a very horny woman. I would like to enjoy one of my favorite regular treats, served in a new and interesting preparation..."

Isabel looked at me and then glanced at the door to the bathroom. "Uh... it has been a long drive... would you mind?"

I knew what was being asked. "I would never stand in the way of a pregnant woman. Go ahead. Mi casa..." I replied. "Would you like some help in..."

Nancy cut in, she was finally up to speed and invested in the idea, so she made it clear she didn't want help with this step. "My Dear Lover, I have helped Dean Brumhuld by washing her back many times in the past... after tennis matches you understand. We girls have to help each other. Do you mind waiting here? Maybe think about another experiment... maybe get the design..." she glanced at my cock, "... straight?" Now she was just getting cheeky. "You could imagine... well... I'm sure you will think of something fun." She held out her hand to Isabel.

Isabel slipped off her suit-jacket before she took Nancy's hand. Nancy made half an effort to reach for a robe, but Isabel gave the smallest negative shake of her head while she made a point of reaching for the button on her skirt. Together they made short work of her other garments, and I had two naked lovers in my room.

Thanks for the memory!

At the door of the bathroom the two shared a smile for me, then said. "You always have such good ideas," they said with a laugh. The way they said the phrase, the cadence and tone matched, it got me thinking it was a tennis team phrase.

I wondered if it meant something naughty. That seemed likely, especially now.

Before they closed the door I heard Isabel say to Nancy, in a confidential tone. "You never have? But he... Really my dear... if a man, or woman... is willing to... I'm messy... uh, YES PLEASE!" I lost the rest as they closed the bathroom door, but I'm sure from the sounds - not words but sounds - that followed. I guessed Isabel started to show Nancy what the receiving end of having a creampie eaten felt like.

-

Chapter 5. Cumming After Coming Clean

For the next 45 minutes or so I heard plenty of soft chatter, giggles, moans and some delighted shrieks of surprise and delight. Plus some more moans. After a long delay there was the sound of the shower starting, drowning out the other noises. My guess is that after Isabel's quick snack on Nancy they told stories and did some tactile investigating before the shower. They were gone long enough that I almost felt a search party was justified. I was ready to volunteer.

As I waited I also wondered. What were the chances that the two young ladies each independently enjoying my cock would be bisexual and friends? Both were tennis alums; at Hillside the team had a bi subculture. They were about 6 years apart in age, with Isabel older than me, Nancy younger. They had both been on the Hillside campus since they were 18, except for graduate school. Both were local in the summer, not many were. As always I wondered about probabilities. The real question was who would be friends after? Also, was I going to lose either lover?

From the happy sounds they made, I figured the chance of losing both was more likely than losing one. The question really boiled down to whether I was up to keeping them both? Based on my past experience I figured I had a good chance.

After they passed the 30 minute mark I wondered what was taking so long. I could ask, but my time was better spent imagining. So I imagined things, I have a very dirty mind when I set myself to it. Despite having plenty of exercise recently some useful life started to return to some of my body parts.

Isabel's comments and body language got me thinking that Nancy might have enjoying the passive part of her first creampie. I recalled how her objection to me (or any man) eating her creampie was pure embarrassment, she assumed I would find her messy pussy unattractive, even if I was the one who made her that way. Would she think the same of Isabel? What if the situations were reversed? I imagined I would find out first hand in the next few days.

Next I thought about them putting their hands on each other. That was a given. Hands led to tongues, there were lots of places for friendly tongues. I knew they had made contact in the showers after tennis. I knew they both had enjoyed sexual relations with other women, Nancy was still once a month with her friend. Isabel said once she had refrained since she got married, but I had to wonder about that. She talked once about her parents covering for her monthly "lesbian fix." If they had not licked each other before today - which seemed likely given Nancy's comments at the Mink - I had a feeling that changed by before the shower started.

After those thoughts I had stiffened up and was getting distinct urges in the region again. It looked like I was going to do some double duty, getting some girl-on-girl inspiration to help me in their service. I did some mental exercises and kept my hands away from my body, if we were all going to get off it was my job to enjoy them with my stiff cock, not with my imagination.

When they finally came out of the bathroom both were naked, damp, giggling and holding hands in a way that was more than friendly. Their first comments suggested that both of them had helped the other "cum, clean" in the shower while kissing, which is why I did not hear the usual loud sounds they each make at climax. They actually were blushing like teenagers who had just confessed to discovering passionate kissing.

Except for some quick fun at her house I had not seen Isabel naked for a few weeks, so her pregnancy was more prominent. But my eyes said, honestly, that I still found her body extremely sexy. Isabel got the silent message, she tossed her hotel shower cap, gave me a smile and then got on the bed to plant a kiss to greet me. It was a deeply passionate kiss that tasted like what had been dripping from Nancy, spiced with a fresh dash of Nancy's own secret sauce added. That clarified one question about how friendly they had become.

Then Nancy moved around to the other side and also gave me a deep, passionate kiss that had a hint of the unique flavor I associated with Isabel's pleasure valley.

Seeing how they were happy and relaxed with each other I gathered that some events were explained and some desires were exercised to benefit all. They also seemed to have a plan of attack, clearly they had agreed that working together gave them both much better options. There was no real need to include me in the discussion since they knew I would be happy with whatever they decided. Together they settled on making my wait worthwhile, starting with some gestures that I was to move to the center of the bed.

All three of us know I am a pretty accommodating guy.

When I got in position Nancy promptly settled her pussy - which was conspicuous in the absence of cum - on my face. Isabel had done a good job getting my cream out of her, and they had shared at least some of it. But I knew there was still good stuff deep inside, the deep mix of her juices and mine would flow out when Nancy got off, so of course I started doing what I had to do to get it. Reaching deep into her body with my tongue I caught the metallic taste of raw skin, Isabel's fingers must have probed deep. Gravity was helping me, plus, time was on my side. People felt good things. Eventually I tasted the deep creme that contained Nancy's pleasure mixed with my first spurt of climax.

Once, when we talked about the flavors I enjoyed eating a freshly-fucked pussy, Isabel had complained that it was unfair that she never got to eat my creampie firsthand. I guessed that was something she could check halfway off her list of untried pleasures.

As I got my tongue working Nancy made some happy sounds. I could not hear them distinctly because my ears were blocked by her legs. She could not hold in her excitement as she wiggled in response to my tongue plus whatever Isabel was doing to her. She always liked the way my tongue worked on her pussy. I really liked it when she does this moaning thing as she giggles, it is unique, and heartfelt, telling me I am on target. This time she seemed to get especially excited and juicy fast so I suspected Isabel was playing with her nipples, and maybe they were kissing. That is what I would do. But since Nancy was sitting on my face and Isabel was on the bed by my hip I could not really see, I could only go from feelings and the sounds that got through.