Meeting Her Pt. 07: The Convention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With two of us pleasuring Nancy it did not take long for her to get off, she got really excited until her body shook and there was a muffled moan of excitement from a quick climax. I enjoyed the sudden deluge of yummy creme flowing from her, a hot mix of both our flavors from deep within her body. I lapped it up like nobody ever had before.

After she got off on my tongue, Nancy leaned forward and started to suck my cock to full hardness, she is so BJ-oriented that it was her natural reaction when she had the energy and my cock was exposed. Her move shifted her clit to my lips, where my tongue danced the "poke-ah" around it. As she sucked my cock into her mouth Nancy's tongue more or less imitated my tongue's move. If she wasn't so occupied, Nancy would have laughed, she was having great fun with this play.

It was very clear when Isabel joined Nancy feasting on my cock. I felt Isabel shift her weight on the bed. While Nancy continued her efforts on my cockhead, Isabel made it double-mouth job by using her mouth to work around the hairless base of my shaft, which still had juices from when Nancy and I fucked. Isabel seemed quite hungry for a taste of the combined flavors she found there. Her tongue and lips also visited my balls, plus she occasionally venturing a little farther back, which is something Isabel seems to like. She did not seem to mind that Nancy could see her tongue visit me back there.

While Nancy took my cockhead into her mouth, Isabel's tongue and lips also worked up my shaft, to the top where they mixed in some tries at kissing Nancy's mouth at the same time. I didn't complain, I kept up at my end.

With the time spent waiting for the two women while imagining what was taking so long in the shower, I had stiffened to about 80% when they came out of the bathroom. It didn't take much of Nancy's licking and sucking to move me to 95%, although she confined herself to taking in my cockhead and a little bit beyond the ridge. Despite our previous exercise and excitement, the combined efforts of the pair skillfully raised expectations that I would have something happy for Isabel's pussy if she wanted to take a seat. Despite having Nancy's pussy in my face, I could soon smell Isabel's distinct musk of desire. She was anxious for my cock to enter her so we would both be satisfied.

After Isabel did the combined play of sucking my cock plus kissing Nancy for a time, the two changed strategy. Nancy started to work her mouth on the shaft of my cock. Isabel shifted lower, to going full-time on my balls, with the tip of her tongue probing near the tight rim of my back door.

I had stepped away the first time Isabel put her tongue to my back door, on one of our first dates at her apartment. We had made some progress since then. I knew she liked giving and getting those taboo attentions. Sometimes we traded brief forays, usually in the shower. But I still viewed it as the exception, with notice beforehand, rather than an expectation.

This time, with the two lovely ladies working together, and Nancy taking more of my cock, I really had no place to back away. So Isabel's tongue made solid contact circling the territory behind my balls, partially rimming me right in front of Nancy's eyes. She was not there too long, but I guess the rule is that when the Dean wants somebody's ass, eventually the Dean gets that somebody's ass. Just before she moved on she took a stab at the tight center.

I asked myself, why should Isabel have all the fun? Nancy had crossed some borders, was another really a step too far? I decided to find out.

Since Isabel drew my attention to my wrinkled pucker, I stretched my tongue up near Nancy's cute rosebud, which was right in front of me and looked damn attractive. It struck me that perhaps it was not quite puckered as tight as usual. Had Isabel followed her tendencies and fingered Nancy's backdoor? I noticed before Christmas that Isabel had trimmed a fingernail, which some women do specifically for anal finger play. It wasn't for Jorge butt, she had a steel tennis racket she was keeping if that chance ever came up.

I ventured contact with the tip of my tongue, stretching my neck to make contact. Nancy did not do her usual "jump away and protest" as I expected, so maybe she was open to a little friendly contact. I made contact a little stronger, just to be sure. After a moment I got a wiggle as her positive response. Ah, she had been deciding. At the same time I tasted the rawness of her skin, a sure sign Isabel had gotten at least one finger in the area. Had Isabel turned Nancy on to anal play that quickly? Well, it was a stretch for me to make contact, and it really required a talk before I did anything else, so I decided to table that motion for now and refocused my attention of licking the fuck out of Nancy's yummy naked clit.

After a few minutes of each woman doing their own thing with my cock and regions south, they joined forces for a shared campaign. They both shifted so they met in the middle of my shaft. There they each wrapped their lips around the shaft, then moving together up and down, making my shaft the center of a very wet, very hot three-person kiss with lots of tongue and lip action on my cock. Their lips made contact on both sides. (Okay, unlike many authors my cock is not exactly a beer can in terms of width, but nobody complains that it is too small either.)

It was a wonderful erotic kiss where the lips and tongues of both women kept contact with each other around my shaft as they moved up and down the length. From my end it felt incredible. I took it as a benefit of having a shaft that is slim enough for them to engulf and long enough to move on. They kept it up well after I reached full hardness, I got the distinct feeling that they enjoyed making out together with my cock as a shared tongue toy. Even though I was now hard enough for somebody to sit on, I didn't complain about the delay.

Then came some lip action that left me out of the loop - they slipped into kissing each other without my cock in the way. It felt like a "could not resist thing." I took it as a real positive sign of good things to come.

It got even better when they ended that hot wet tongue kiss between the two of them when they settled their lips on top of my cockhead, slowly moving the kiss down, bringing this most sensitive part of me into each mouth in turn. While in each mouth I was lashed and pleasured by two tongues at once.

It felt real good. Maybe too good, I felt the warning signs of a distant finish approaching. I expressed myself. I was not objecting, but I was pretty sure they were looking to have any explosion in a pussy instead of a mouth.

When the time was right and my cock had maintained enough of a stand-up personality to be useful, Isabel stepped over my hips and sat down, impaling her pregnant body on my cock with ease. Somebody was holding her lips open and she was very wet inside, with the aid of gravity and the lube she took me in deep to her furnace with two quick up-and-down motions.

They shifted positions a little to where we could all be happy. Nancy sat more upright on my face, giving me easy contact with the entire juicy length of her pleasure valley. My tongue and lips pleasured away at the delightful folds of female flesh. Then as she settled down harder she held herself open, giving my tongue a little help for easy access. I did what I usually do with such an implicit request, I alternated the back and the front with different touches and motions, each time tripping along her valley of delight intended to make her feel as good as possible.

Nancy's butt was all the female flesh I could see, but it sure felt like the ladies were enjoying the other's nipples and lips. I do know that once Isabel got mounted on me where she was able to play with Nancy's nipples, Nancy's pussy experienced a marked increase in juices for me to lap up, just like she does when I pleasure her happy little hard nipples.

"You have such good ideas," I heard Nancy say. "I never would have thought..."

I interrupted her with a loud groan as Isabel's body moved up on my shaft, throwing in a hip twist that was new, it surprised me. She was well-lubed.

With two exceptions Isabel had been without my cock since mid-November, roughly eight weeks, so she was tighter than she was our first time together, plus she always had such good moves. Also, the angle of her pussy seemed different as my cock entered her. Had her baby shifted things? Probably. In short, she felt surprisingly like a different woman. I guess it was working the same for her, she made a comment about "better than I remember."

Then she talked to Nancy. "I have had a little experience with friendly two-on-one arrangements... before I was a respectable married woman you understand. In fact, my first weekend as a woman... well, thats a tale for another time perhaps, when you are older. Most of them went the other way, two men is always fun and it is easier to find two guys who are interested... but with the exception of one very special pair that was usually less than expected. I had a few of these too. Still I must say, I never had such a yummy partner in crime. Come here, give mama and baby some sugar." I got the impression that they moved together, kissing. In fact, it seemed they slowed down enough on me that they were really into each other.

My opinion on matters was not requested, they were happy to have me friendly and silent and doing my job on their pleasure parts, giving them what they both wanted with no extra chatter to distract anyone. Like a sex toy.

Well, I believe sex toys always have fun when they work.

I also knew it was good manners not to speak when your mouth is full... especially if it is full of your co-authors delicious juicy pussy. But personally I have always considered this arrangement, with a woman's nether lips kissing on my mouth and a second woman moving up-and-down on my cock, making me feel good, is the best of all worlds. So few women volunteer. If they were kissing as well, why ruin it for all of us by trying to talk and making them stop what they are enjoying?

Nancy had been turned on even before they went to the shower, and with both Isabel and I working on building her good feelings it was not long before she gasped, wiggled, pushed her pussy down against my lips and moaned as she fed her climax to me, with the associated release of yummy deep-pussy marinated creme. I enjoyed it all, I'm afraid I made a piggy of myself, complete with an embarrassing snort that moved Nancy to suppress a giggle.

Nancy's was a sustainable climax, it did not exhaust her so much that she had to take a break from the fun, she only had to slow down for a moment, resetting her sensations catching her breath, then she kept right on going, working up to another climax.

When Isabel slipped a finger onto Nancy's clit during the followup climax it triggered the start of a third, Nancy's movements were the hardest yet.

Based on their movements the two shared a long and deep mouth kiss while I soldiered on, feasting upon Nancy's nether lips. Lucky girl. Something told this was not the last time with this pair.

In good time my balls worked up what was needed to assert themselves. I guess my frantic movements signaled the end of the ride to the ladies. They were both ready when I finally got around to filling Isabel's pussy with the creamy white filling she desired. With the two riding on me like they were I really did not have a lot of options about when the exact time came, I held fire for a fraction of a moment to get a downstroke, but that was it. Isabel had complete control of where my cock was when it fired.

My first spurt was a ball-wringer and the last few spurts felt like I was pushing the last drop of my reserves out. Isabel seemed to really enjoy my first spurt, I swear she yelled "Oh Yes, Here It CUMMSSSS" when I fired away. That was one of her loudest ever with me, definitely an outdoor voice from a woman whose grunts on a tennis court were audible to all.

They had a plan for the finish. As soon as I was done pumping my creme Nancy urged me to roll out of the way quickly, the pregnant lady was very exhausted and had to recline without delay. Of course I complied, when they gave me an opening I slipped out and jumped to the other bed.

Nancy also got out of the way. I won't say Isabel fell, but she sure did get flat on her back where I had been very quickly. Then she spread her legs and Nancy was all over her treat, seeking her share of our tasty sex-creme filling.

This was another first, the flip side of creampie consumption was for the original eater to return the favor. Nancy dug in eating Isabel's creampie like this was her only shot at the yummy treat. She had enjoyed tasted my cum often enough in BJs, I'm sure she wanted to try in with Isabel's well-pleasured flavor added.

Isabel had enjoyed my cock during her ride. But when Nancy's tongue and lips began pleasuring her the reaction was strong and consistent; clearly Nancy's tongue could do something special to Isabel, she began to get off like a machine gun and Nancy used pleasing lips to keep her trigger rocking.

In between Isabel's subsequent orgasms, Nancy mentioned to me how it really was not logical, but it was just the way she was. I think the message was that Nancy's tongue could do more for Isabel then my cock could, at least after I got her started.

After the screaming finish the two girls asked me to join them in my bed. It was tight, but there the three of us enjoyed a very comfortable little nap.

-

There was a knock on the door at about 12:30. As soon as I heard it Nancy and I remembered we had not eaten breakfast. Isabel had just a snack in the car.

I had ordered two waffle breakfasts for 11:40 and somehow the tray got mixed in with the breakfast orders, then it was so late it got skipped in the rush to get started for lunch. Finally somebody noticed that the order was almost an hour late. They threw the original tray of food out and made up a fast lunch meal (steak, shrimp and fries) together with some extras (lots of bacon and and some hot from the oven blueberry muffins). Now they were here with delivery plus apologies for the wait and the unforgivable lack of waffles.

When the knock at the door came I had Isabel and Nancy hide in the bathroom and jumped into my slacks, there was no need to embarrass the staff. The two servers wheeled in about twice as much as what I ordered, while a third person in a suit apologized for the delay, refused a tip, signed the bill and said there would be no charge for today or tomorrow's breakfast.

If they had been on time it might have disrupted something surprising, so I was very gracious. When the servers left the three of us had plenty to eat. There were abundant fresh blueberries in the muffins, enough so they could drop out, so to avoid blueberry stains on our clothes we stayed naked. When anything spilled, somebody was right there to help clean up.

We all opted out of the "Greeting Luncheon" where ham or chicken sandwiches (likely made yesterday) were served with an extra helping of boring speakers, paid for by the cheap textbook firms. For those who did not eat meat they would make up fresh cucumber sandwiches, which were actually a better choice.

While we ate we kept the talk light, chatting until it was time for Nancy to get ready for the presentation. Isabel called her PA a few times to check things, but as long as nothing critical came up she was going to hide in my room and "sleep or something" for the afternoon. Her PA had her cell number but not her location. Isabel got out of bed early for the drive here, would probably be up late after supper, and she was under doctors orders to get more sleep than usual "for the baby."

She figured that being in my bed meant her PA could not disturb her with visitors or other foolishness. That worked for a time, until our session was over.

The PA mentioned there was a rumor going around the PA network that something very important was coming at the dinner, Curtis called her and said she had to be there, it was a great stork of luck that she was there with us. So her PA had arranged for a Hillside table, along with a seat for Isabel at the head table. The resort had no problem fitting an extra table into the room, it seemed the convention had lighter attendance that usual for the meal. The big announcement had been the result of something last minute in the state capital, in the state's higher education budget. It was an agreement that surprised everybody. Well, the important people of both sides of the aisle liked it, which was unusual.

One of the things we chatted about was Isabel's very busy break. She had found somebody to wear three of her many hats by appointing a Buildings & Grounds guy, a police chief to help with security, and promoting one of her assistants to University Social Director. She also had an offer out to an ace computer guy who was disrespected at his current city job.

But Isabel's bigger personal news was how, with a quick trip to Nevada, she got her declaratory judgement eliminating her "marriage that never happened" to Jorge. Officially she had never been married, and now she had court papers to prove it. She expected Jorge to be upset when he got the news. But she was surprised by the pure irrational invective that she got daily from Chile where they did not have the official papers yet. They were flipping out about her baby and the fact that she was not seeing "their" doctor. Besides Jorge, his brothers and parents, even her nephews got into the act, acting like she was stealing half their precious trust fund from them.

Then we chatted about us. Isabel and Nancy mentioned that they had never connected as lovers before, they blamed the difference in age. They were both off campus at different times for grad school, and when she was on campus Isabel was busy working for her father. Tennis was a priority that kept them in contact, but it did not lead to intimacy - a good tennis partner was the priority as they both were with other lovers. Both admitted that most of the other lovers were not that much fun - present company excepted. In fact, it kind of went the other way, they valued the tennis too much to risk any move towards off-the-court closeness.

Then I entered the picture, starting with my being recruited and my meeting in the shower during the summer. Isabel complained, "I wish you had given me a hint that this yummy treat was your secret girlfriend. I can't tell you how many times I have had my hands on her in that shower and I just wanted to eat her sweetness up."

Nancy blushed pretty pink at the comment.

I replied, "You said we had to be discrete. In fact you insisted."

"Yes, I know." Isabel sighed. "Well, now that we all know, are you okay with us having some fun together?"

"I have never wanted it any other way." I naturally assumed she was talking about fun with me. She smiled about that.

She had other ideas. "I meant, when you are not available."

"Of course, with or without me. I like to watch you know, and I can tell that rationing is going to be required for somebody." We all had a good laugh at that.

Nancy wondered aloud about the amount of bed space we had, maybe Isabel could join us, "when she was available, day or night."

Neither of them had ever attended a convention as faculty, so they really did not know how it worked. When Nancy was at this convention she was staff, meaning she making contacts full time, hustling interviews in case she needed a job, so she was always on a full schedule. Isabel was used to athletic gatherings, where the conventions are shorter and packed with critical workshops about new rules. There are always new rules. She traveled with plenty of coaches. She joked, "we are always dealing with last year's reporting rules for the teams, next year's rules for play, and the proposed rules for the future. The lifetime jocks had to focus on business, because the rules are so important."