Meeting husband Day 03

Story Info
Hot beach walks, fucking Jim's friend, being watched, anal.
2.3k words
4.34
10.1k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning started early as I had to back Jim's car out of the garage before the crew showed up for work. Jim was cooking us breakfast, another one of his talents. As I was headed back in the house the electrician arrived with his young helper. He said again he was sorry for the previous morning. He introduced me to his young helper, Thomas, as an apprentice from the nearby trade school saying in all the confusion yesterday he forgot. I could still picture them starring at my naked body laying on the couch.

Jim asked them if they would like to join us for breakfast. It smelled delicious, crispy bacon, eggs over easy, coffee and toast. They joined us and we just talked about the house being almost finished. Then Jim asked them, "Is this better than yesterdays breakfast?" I thought all three of us were going to gag. Then Jim said, "Don't worry, shit happens. That broke the tension and everyone seemed more relaxed. We finished breakfast and they went back to work.

It was a hot, sunny day. Jim asked me if I wanted to take a walk on the beach before we started painting the spare bedroom. I asked him, "What Shouldn't I wear!" Wear whatever you want, I'm sure I'll be fine with whatever you choose.

I had an outfit that had really short shorts with a matching crop top, that when I only buttoned the top three buttons, would easily blow up and expose my tits with just the slightest breeze and today it was kind of windy!

I checked out where Thomas was and decided I needed to give him a last look. I positioned myself in front of him and dropped my keys. Checking to see if he was looking, I bent over at the waist to pick them up giving him not only a great view of my hanging tits but also a great view of my ass.

We got in the car and Jim said, "I noticed you gave young Thomas a very nice show before we left. I bet you'd like to fuck him."

I said, "I don't know, I guess I'd have to examine his cock first!"

I think if you asked him he'd be glad to let you "examine" him!

I think I would examine him with my mouth. That way I would get a full measure of him.

I'm sure he would love getting measured that way.

I wasn't really sure if Jim was kidding with me or if he actually wouldn't mind if I gave Thomas a blow job. I know I'd love to. I love a cock exploding in my mouth after feeling it grow, tense up and then spasm, filling my mouth with cum and swallowing all of it.

We got to the beach and there was a beautiful on shore breeze. As I got out of the car I spread my legs apart as far as I could to stretch out my shorts for better viewing. I had decided I would leave the panties at home today. Jim took my hand and we walked down to the beach. It was a gorgeous day and the shore closest to the parking area was full of families. I had to be very careful not to let my top blow up and let Jim walk by closest to the people so no one could see up my shorts.

Once we passed the families and entered the sparsely used part of the beach, people just didn't want to walk that far, Jim and I switched places and I let the breeze do it's thing with my top. I felt my nipples getting hard as the cool lake breeze passed over my mostly exposed breasts with my top brushing against them so gently.

I felt empowered as I had never let my tits be so exposed in the past while walking the beach.

We rounded the corner of the secluded cove, finding no one there, we found our rock seat, washed clean by the lake.

I looked around, including above on the bluff, seeing no one, but wishing I did, I stripped naked. Jim pulled me into him and started kissing me and fondling my naked tits. He just started sucking on my hard nipples when a voice rang out from the side. Hey Jim. It was Pete with a half empty bottle of wine, you guys want a drink? I saw you far ahead of me and I thought you might want some wine.

Pete walked over to us, me naked, and reached out to feel my tit. Jim pushed his hand aside and told him not to touch without asking. If she wants you to feel her up, she'll tell you.

I was surprised that Jim basically just told Pete, and me, it was ok with him if Pete felt me up if I wanted him to. I guess that meant he was also ok about Thomas.

Go ahead Pete, if Jim doesn't mind, neither do I. I really like having my tits fondled by a man.

Pete's hands immediately started playing with my breasts then one hand went for my pussy, inserting his finger, Jim hadn't even touched me there today. I looked over at Jim and he had a big smile on his face. I said, "Jim do you want me to fuck him?"

Jim replied," Yes, but I want to watch you suck him first." I couldn't believe what I just heard, so I told Pete to strip.

With that, Pete pulled down his pants. He had a nice looking cock and I quickly took it into my mouth. He was soon rigid as I sucked him tasting his precum. I stopped and asked Jim if he wanted me to suck him off or fuck him.

Jim asked Pete what he wanted and he said I want to fuck her. I laid on the rock and spread my legs so Pete could enter me, his cock went in easily as I was very wet. As Pete pumped my pussy, Jim dropped his shorts, his cock already erect and put it in my mouth. I was in my glory as I sucked Jim and felt Pete pumping my vagina like a mad man.

All of a sudden Pete tensed and I could feel his cock pulsing inside me, the warmth of his cum filling my pussy, he came and came till his juices were running out and down across my asshole onto the rock. Pete pulled out and Jim put his cock in me, rocking back and forth. Then, to my surprise, I felt Jim inserting his finger into my ass. He had no problem as I was well lubricated by Pete's massive amount of cum. As he fingered my ass and fucked my pussy I could feel myself about to orgasm. With a muffled scream, I came, my juices mixing with Pete's.

Jim pulled out and told me to roll over and put my ass in the air. I had never been fucked in my ass before but I knew I was about to be. I told Jim I had never done anal. He told me to just relax, that he would be gentle and take his time. I saw Pete out of the corner of my eye, stroking his cock, becoming erect. Jim was fingering my pussy as he slowly inserted the head of his cock into my ass. It felt so good and I was able to take him without pain. Jim was slowly pumping my ass with his cock when Pete sat in front of me and put his now hard cock to my mouth. I opened up and Pete let his cock slide between my lips.

I sucked his cock as Jim fucked my ass, now with more force. I was going to come again when Pete and Jim both shot their loads into me making my orgasm that much better. Pete came so much I wasn't able to swallow it all, not that I wasn't trying.

We were all exhausted. I had cum running out of every hole. I needed to clean up before getting dressed. I told them I would clean up in the water. As I reached the shore I caught a movement to my right. I turned to look and saw three men running away. There was no way to know how long they were watching. What they didn't know was I didn't care. They could have stayed and watch me bathe.

I rejoined Jim and Pete, telling them that we had been watched. They asked me if I was ok. I told Jim and Pete, "if they hadn't been in such a hurry I would have sucked them off to." We all chuckled.

When I was dry enough to put my clothes back on we headed back to Jim's car, Pete in tow. Like before my top just would not stay down! As we approached a guy I recognized him as one of the watchers. I stood directly over his head so he could see up my shorts with a great view of my naked pussy. I said, "If you hadn't run away I would have blown you also!"

We reached the parking area and we went our separate ways. Jim and I headed back to my house. We had been gone about three hours and I wondered if the electrician was still there with his young apprentice. Actually, I was hoping he would be there.

When we arrived, I noticed Thomas's car in the driveway but not the electricians truck. I assumed they left his car parked there and went to another job.

We entered the house and I took my wet, dirty clothes off at the door. I was planning on painting in the nude while Jim watched. I told Jim I was going to put my dirty stuff down the laundry chute in the bathroom. I entered the bathroom just in time to see Thomas jacking off on what appeared to be a polaroid picture. He didn't hear me or see me as his eyes were closed and he was concentrating on jacking off. I cleared my throat and he about jumped out of his skin. He tripped on his pants and fell to the floor, looking up at my naked body, his cock hard, pointing up at me. I looked at the picture and it was me, laying naked on the couch as I slept. I demanded, "What's this Thomas?"

Thomas said John, the electrician had taken pictures of me before waking me up. Well, how many did he take? Thomas said he only took five as that's all the film he had and he gave me one.

What did he do with the others?

He has them in his truck on his visor and has been looking at them.

Is John coming back today?

Yes, he should be here in about an hour.

Stand up.

Thomas stood and reached down to pull his pants up. Not so fast, I said as I took his cock in my hand and got to my knees. I think you'll like this much better than your hand. I could see the look on his face of surprise as I took his cock into my mouth.

I stroked and sucked his cock with skill. He came quickly, filling my mouth with his cum. After swallowing I asked him if this was his first blow job. He said it was.

I just said, "Well, I hope you enjoyed it and I hope to see your cock again."

Just then, Jim walked in. He took one look at us and said, "Well, I see his cock met your expectations."

Yes, it's very nice. Just look at this, as I showed Jim the polaroid. Thomas told me John has four more.

Jim asked what I was going to do.

I said, "I'm going to get the other pictures, my key and fire John, after I give him a piece of my mind.

Thomas was just standing there, not saying a word after he pulled his pants up.

I took a quick shower and got dressed, that was the end of my naked painting, at least for now.

John arrived and I met him at the door holding the picture behind my back. "John, I said, just how long did you watch me before waking me up?"

Not long he said.

I pulled the pic from behind my back and said, "apparently you waited long enough to take a few pictures! Now go get the ones in your truck.

He came back, red faced, with the other pictures. I said, "If you woke me with your camera in hand and asked if you could take pictures of me nude I would have let you, as you already had seen me naked."

Give me my key and leave. By the way, I'd better not get a bill, I'll be keeping these pics if you do.

I told Thomas when he came out, tell your school the truth about John. If you need them to call me here's my number. You can call me anytime or if you're in the neighbor hood you can stop in if you want.

I got naked for Jim and we went to work painting. We spent every day together and we grew closer and closer. We met each others parents and they seemed to like our choice in mates.

We still walked the beach, me without panties or bra, letting the guys enjoy the view. We talked and decided there would be no more sexual activity on our walks. We agreed you never know when a family might decide to walk a little further than they normally do. We had already been caught by adult men.

The time went fast and soon it would be time to return to work. Sunday night before we went back to work, Jim made what seemed like, extra passionate love to me. When we finished our torrid love making, Jim asked, "Where do you want to go on our honeymoon?"

All I said was, "Someplace warm with a sandy beach."