Meeting in the Middle

Story Info
Childhood friends become closer than ever.
1.9k words
3.8
3.5k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been almost a month since she has had any sexual pleasure from another man. Her divorce still fresh but she was ready to be pleased the way she wanted to. Her ex-husband left her feeling like sex wasn't anything special, he did cheat on her with two women.

There are moments where she asked herself "Was I not good enough? Did it get boring for him?"

But she usually came to her senses quickly. She IS enough. He didn't deserve the love she gave.

She can't remember the last time she had sex when it was about her. It may have been the giver in her.

Enough of that. She was done putting herself second. Ignoring her needs to fulfill the other person.

Sex is a gift between two people. She was ready to experience it in a way she never have before. The divorce made her realize what she really wanted and needed in the bedroom.

Being alone can make someone think.

Lately she has been feeling lonely.

But she was not going to settle again.

She comes home after work, takes a hot shower, and collapses on her bed.

Sending messages to her best friends. They helped her through this time but of course they couldn't give her what she was longing for, sexual pleasure.

When it came to erotica, she enjoyed the words. The phone was her place of ecstasy. She didn't need a single touch as long as they gave her descriptors.

Everything about phone sex sent her into a frenzy.

The way a man lowers his voice. She could almost feel the breath just behind her ear. The way he shows restraint despite the fact he just wants to go for it.

The way he gets excited because she shows excitement.

The list is endless.

When was the last time? So long ago.

She scrolls through her social media. Unwinding after a long day. She notices someone.

A childhood friend.

It's almost like something was awakened inside of her. She always wanted to be close with him but she was a loyal women with eyes only for her husband.

Now that it was over she decided to take a chance and talk to her friend from long ago.

His name was Sean and he was her first long term male friend. He was funny but most of all, he never ridiculed her for her weight issue. She always admired him but he had his eyes for another.

Well, they weren't kids anymore. It's been 15 years give or take. Life has happened and they've had their experiences.

Around their 30s now, they have changed in many ways.

She messaged him.

Casual conversation.

Asking about friends, family, life.

He opened a bit of himself to her so after a bit of some time she opened up about her divorce. He listened and understood. Before she knew it, the feelings came and washed over her.

She began telling him how deprived she has been of late. She got sex at least twice a week with her ex-husband. She felt like her body was firing up.

Apparently it had been quite a long time for him as well. A lot longer than she endured.

They started lightly flirting. Softly building their way up to confidence to talk like this to each other.

They become closer each passing day.

She felt it intensely. Like years of feelings inside wanted to come out.

Too bad they didn't live close to each other.

Almost a 15 hour drive from point A to point B. Half of that time wouldn't be so bad?

What if they met in the middle?

The idea of camping was brought to attention.

She invited her friend and he invited his friend and his friend's girlfriend.

The drive to the campsite felt like the longest drive. It felt like an eternity. Her body responding at the thought of his hands on her. She was pulsing from the thoughts in her head. Thank goodness her friend slept the whole way there.

They finally arrive. She sits with her friend in the car. Attempting to avoid overthinking. Breathing calmly. She jokes with her friend about attacking him when she sees him. Their jokes calm her nerves.

He texts her where they are and she sees them in a bit of a distance.

Every step closer she feels that internal heat and pumping of her heart. He's her friend.

It's okay!

It has been a long time though.

She greets him with a shy smile and gives him a big hug, the kind of hug that can heal the soul. He holds her in the way she imagined, his hands lingering on her hips. She steps back, no doubt her face was flushed. She introduces her friend and they proceed to live up the night.

The friend couple were still a new couple so they kept each other entertained. So her, her friend and Sean sit by a fire and tell each other stories of the past. They have a couple of glasses of wine each. She starts to feel more confident so she sits closer to Sean. The friend takes it as a cue and she excuses herself to go into her tent.

They were alone.

Alone for the first time. The fire was hot and the wine was kicking in.

"Would you like to lay down?" He asked her. She just nodded her head and helped him lay a blanket on the grass. It was close to midnight and everything was so peaceful. The soothing sounds of nature, the fire still going strong while it crackles.

They talk a bit more about life and she moves in just a little closer.

He quickly looks over and then eyes back at the star filled sky.

Thousands of sparkling lights as if someone just spilled glitter on a Navy blue sheet. They spot a shooting star with a long tail.

Red fire just like the one they've been feeling externally and internally.

"Guess what I wished for?" she brings them back down to Earth.

He gently places his hand onto her palm and carefully fills the spaces between her fingers. Now her heart was in her hand. A feeling that she forgot existed.

They both rotate slowly towards each other and she forces her shy gaze into his. Giving time to take it all in.

The scattered light reflecting in their eyes. Her lower lip slowly relaxes and opens ever so slightly. She still had some gloss on from earlier.

After a bit he moves in his head and she meets him the rest of the way. The kiss took them away to another place. Not just sexual connection, but a spiritual connection was present as well.

They pulled away, both filled with so much emotion.

They give each other a little drunk smile.

"Would you like to come to the tent with me?" She nods like she did earlier and follows him.

They had privacy. The tent was pretty far from the couple and her friend.

They were with each other now. This was it. Nothing or no one else matter but them two.

Sean puts his hand on her hip as they share another kiss. He inches towards her breast but his body language appears as if he's asking permission.

She takes his hand and guides him to where he wants to go. He fills his rough hands with her breast but he's far from being rough.

The sweet attention was making her high. She then takes both of his hands and leads him behind her back. He unlocks her bra latches and she pulls it off from under her shirt. He now had full access to her whole frontside. Rubbing and fondling over her bare chest. She starts to breathe a bit louder, enjoying every second.

She takes off his shirt, with a bit of forcefulness. Her impulse wanted to go fast but she told herself she wanted to build this up and pulled back a bit. She looked down to see through his shorts how ready he was for it. She finally gets to see it in person.

The pictures weren't enough.

Her hand traveled up his thigh and she brushes the palm of her hand over his thick

throbbing bulge.

Finally, he reveals it to her. Solid hard with a hint of pre-cum. He leads her hand to it.

She couldn't tell if his cock was hot or her hand, but she held onto it a firmly.

She lays him down and takes off his bottoms. Her knees on the right of him as she leans over and puts her mouth close to his hard friend. She feels his breathing pick up. She keeps a hold on it and gracefully kisses the head, the pre-cum sticking to her lips.

She teases him just a bit. Explores the outside with her lips and her warm tongue. At last she wraps her lips around it and lowers her head all the way down onto his long shaft. No speed, just a nice slow pace. She's salivating the longer she continues. She begins to utilize her hand as she took care of his cock. After she got it covered and shining with her spit she sits up next to him and signals him to sit up. She then removes her shirt, removes her bottoms and lays on her back. He could see how wet she was.

Her cum was ln the inner thighs and practically dripping onto the blanket. He excitedly got up over her, appearing to put it inside. Instead he lowers himself to position his head inbetween her legs and runs his tongue over her wet kitty.

She whimpers a bit as she's ready for more.

He can't control himself, he dives his face in, beard and all, and helps himself to the hole she's opened for him. Leaking with her cum and his saliva, making a mess on his face. She doesn't try to be quiet and hold back. She enjoys every minute. And he took care of her as he ate her out for good 15-20 minutes. It was bliss.

She sits up and gives him a kiss, tasting herself on him.

She whispers "I want you inside of me".

He almost finished just from hearing those words. He lays her down once more and opens her like a book he wants to finish.

She was in total ecstasy. Her eyes never left his as he towers over her and rubs it every so slightly to get her warmed up. Not that she needed it.

He grabbed his cock and directed it to her opening.

Breathing increases exponentially.

They feel it push inside her as she clasps around the head. Her moan says it all. He enters inside until he's completely entered. They both moan as this feels like an accomplishment. They give themselves fully to eat other now. Her pussy was now his and his cock was now hers.

It felt so amazing that they both knew they couldn't last much longer. She wraps her legs around him and tightens up. Her eyes roll back a bit "I'm gonna cum!" she moans out. He goes a bit harder as she lays there taking it and she orgasms the best orgasm of her life.

Just as she finishes he follows "I'm gonna cum too!" He holds the position and she feels his thick syrup shoot into her as his cock is now twitching with pleasure.

He lays next to her and she smiles, laying her head on his chest, beads of sweat on their chest.

"I'm so glad we met in the middle". As the fire dies and they fall asleep without a problem at all.