All Comments on 'Meeting in the Poconos - Next Year'

by redkissy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67about 6 years ago
Very hot - well written. Five

Can tell you had a great deal of fun writing this one!

TheWandTheWandover 5 years ago
Hot & intense Oral

Gives everyone a smile!

Thank you, made for good reading.

AJava469AJava469over 3 years ago
Oh how i wish

RedKissy - a really good story. My own wood rose to the occasion. is there a follow up story next year? Perhaps Jodie has a adventurous co-worker?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Very hot and dirty. It took me a while to read this sequel, but I'm glad I did. I liked how Jodie and Harry proceeded to do a 69 as soon as they got to meet up again. Love how she enjoyed sucking Harry off and wanted his cum, climaxing herself as he jizzed into her mouth. I didn't expect them to get caught by Dan (and Jerry), I thought maybe they would end up having a threesome with Gwen. I especially liked the part where Jodie and Harry danced together, he unzipped her dress and slowly undressed her, and she acted like she didn't even notice, and then proceeded to dance naked with other guys and tease them. Love how Jodie let all those guys fuck her and take turns, using each other's cum as a lube, so slutty and dirty. My favorite parts were: "I got closer and leaned down to kiss her, that is when I saw Dan. He was naked and laying with his head on her lap and legs stretched to the end of the couch. He had a lip lock on her right nipple and his spear was pointing to the ceiling. Jodie was naked too but was sitting straight up with her feet on the floor. Her right hand was wrapped around his well lubed fleshy staff and massaging it all over. She continued manipulating his penis while intently watching a TV show. Finally, a commercial came on and she turned to talk to me.

Jodie started telling me how she met up with Dan. "Dan and I got back to the rooms at the same time. After he sheepishly introduced himself to me, he confided to me that what he saw this morning had created a desire "between his legs," Jodie said holding back a laugh while he continued to suckle.

Jodie looked over at me and informed me "I told him that I wasn't interested in fucking but I am willing to take care of him if he wanted. As soon as we got in the rooms he was naked in a matter of seconds with a hard-on."

I looked at him with his now flaming red cock still in Jodie's hand. Then he let go of her tit and turned enough that he could breathe in the scent of her femininity and quickly rutted for her left nipple. Only seconds later a stream of milky white liquid shot almost a foot into the air. A second stream surged about half that high and a few more surges just oozed over Jodie's fingers and onto his stomach. Dan stood up and thanked her while making his way back to his room."

And

"Jodie got up on her hands and knees and called out to Dan it was his turn again. Dan entered her doggy style and Jodie smiled as he slid in her pussy all the way. Jerry must have gapped her pussy but Dan didn't know the difference. Jodie took control of the rhythm by sliding up and down on his cock with an occasional roll so it rotated inside her now well-spunked tunnel.

After several minutes she slid off his dick and rolled onto her back. Dan jumped right back into her pussy and fucked her like a jackrabbit. His face tightened and you knew he was adding to Jodie's already velvet purse. Pure bliss is written all over her face.

Jodie was ready for me now I laid next to her on the bed. Her pussy was now oozing with two loads of sperm but I didn't care, she was a great lover. It was getting late and tomorrow was the last meeting day for all of us and we had to check out before the first meeting. Dan and Jerry headed back to their room through the passage door. I yelled at them to lock the door on their way out.

As much as I wanted to sixty-nine Jodie I just couldn't bring myself to do it and she knew it. Quickly she swallowed my cock whole and I could feel the head in the back of her throat. It started to swell and she gagged me free. She then proceeded to mount me cowgirl. Having watched all that sex tonight I knew I wouldn't last long. I just wasn't sure if Jodie had one more orgasm left in her. I reached between our bodies and my fingers found her clit. Her reaction when I found her bud told me she was ready for one more. As she rode I rubbed. Her chest and face turned bright pink. As her mouth opened to scream I shot my seed deep into her and she climaxed at the same time."

So hot. Keep up the great work. You have a wicked, dirty mind. I jerked off so hard to this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userredkissy@redkissy
578 Followers
Married to a awesome man that loves sex as much as i do. I have a wonderful imagination and fantasies so i enjoy writing them down and sharing them with the lit readers. I want to thank everyone for reading and enjoying my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES