Meeting Joe Pt. 01

Story Info
Couple meets for the first time offline.
1.7k words
4.38
5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My alarm went off at 4:30am, much earlier than my normal 6:15 that it was normally set to. Even though I was up two hours earlier, I was full of excitement rather than being tired as usual. The house was still quiet as I got up, grabbed my robe, clothing, and headed to shower. I had already shaved my legs the day before, and it was just a quick shower to wash up. I got dressed in the bathroom, so that I could put on a pair of leggings and a new take top on under my "work" jeans and tshirt. I had to actually look presentable like I was actually going to a work function that day. I headed back to my room, where the man child of a husband was still sleeping. It took three times with me poking at him to wake him up, I reminded him that he needed to take the kids to school and that I was heading out. All I got in reply was "yeah, ok. Have fun at work" without even looking at me as he rolled over and he began scrolling on his phone. His reaction only confirmed that I was making the right decision in going on my trip today, and put any doubts I had to rest.

The highway was empty this early in the morning. It would be about a 4 hour drive, and I stopped halfway to pee and to take off the second set of clothing I had on, so now I was just in my leggings, tank top, bra, and panties. It was a new bra that opened in the front with a clasp, not that I had any plans for undoing it, but my thoughts definitely went to it being easy access. The first half of my drive was filled with lots of thoughts of whether I should continue to keep driving, or if it was too late to turn around. I had met Joe through a chat group for those of us who are into kink but are married to vanilla partners, and we had been talking privately for about a month. I was filed with anxiety for the duration of the drive, it was more of an excited anxiety rather than the fear that normally consumed my thoughts. There was plenty of fear in my thoughts too though.... We had never met in person. I had sent plenty of pictures, normal and kinky fun pictures, but those can be a lot different than meeting in person. Even though I was excited, I was still scared at what could happen, we could meet, and he could take one look at me and say no thanks, or we could just not click well in person. Anything could happen.

As I pulled off the exit, I could see the parking lot where we agreed to meet up at. Joe's truck was already there, and I began to get more nervous than I already was. I pulled up next to him, with our driver doors facing each other. It took me a minute to get the nerve to even get out of my car, and I hoped my nerves didn't show.

"Hi Joe" I said as I stepped out of the car.

At the same time Joe also said "Hi, Emma" and pulled me into a hug. Feeling his arms around me made all my nerves melt away, I couldn't remember the last time I had been touched, let alone hugged. I didn't have much time to even think about it because before I knew it, Joe had a fistful of my hair, as he pulled my head back and kissed me deeply while pushing me up against my car. I tried to continue to kiss him but he pulled my head back again, tugging at my hair.

"Let's go for a drive" said Joe.

I locked up my car and got into the passenger seat of his truck. We sat there for a minute and talked about my drive and how our mornings were going. Joe started fumbling in his center console and pulled something out.

"Remember these?" He said with a grin as he pulled out some small construction clamps that he has sent a picture of the week before. We began kissing again, and his hand made it's way from my face and down the front of my tank top, grasping and massaging my breast. I tried leaning into him more, but the damn center console was getting in the way. We continued to make out, as his fingers pinched and squeezed at my nipple. We sat longer in the parking lot, and I sat wondering what we would do next. Normally I didn't do much on first meetings with a person, it was just a rule I had. Already Joe had gotten further by going under the clothes, but I was liking it and wanting to see where else this would go. Joe pulled my breast out of my bra and tank top, and placed the clamp on my nipple. It felt so great the way it squeezed and even stung a little as it was tight on my nipple. Before I knew it, Joe was kissing me again, and I moaned slightly as he twisted the clamp with my nipple still inside of it. It had been so long since I had felt any type of kink pain, that my masochistic side was smiling internally. As Joe continued to twist the clamp, I pushed harder into his kiss, trying to encourage him to do more.

Joe continued to kiss me, and I gasped as he pulled the clamp from my nipple. As he pulled away, I looked down and my nipple was bleeding a little from being pulled on. Shit, I mentally thought. Of course, things seem to be going well and I had to go and fuck it all up by having something like this happen. I began mentally freaking out that he was going to end up bolting after seeing that.

"Umm, got a napkin or something?" I asked trying to not appear nervous.

Joe reached around and handed me a tissue, it only took a little bit for it to stop bleeding, but still was enough to make my anxiety jump up. We buckled up, and Joe began driving.

"So how was the drive?" Joe asked, as he drove, and reached his other hand over stroking my thigh.

"It was ok, hardly any traffic so that was nice" I replied.

"Do you want to grab some lunch? Head to a park or something? We could see what we could find"

"Im not really hungry" I answered "Lets see what we can find.

Joe continued driving down a few roads, I tried to not fidget with my bracelets on my hand, or look at my phone out of habit.

"I think you need to take off your bra" Joe stated, as he grinned.

"Nah I think Im good" I replied.

"No, you need to take off the bra, didn't I tell you not to even wear one today, you're overdressed" he stated a little more firmly.

"Ummm nah I don't think so."

No sooner than I said that, Joe pulled the truck over to the shoulder of the road. I just sat there not sure what we were doing. There was nothing on the road, except a ditch on either side. Joe got out of the truck and walked over to my side of the car and opened my door. He reached over me, and unbuckled my seatbelt. I still sat there confused.

"Step out of the truck Emma" Joe stated.

I sat there stunned a minute and slowly began getting out.

"Don't worry, Im not going to leave you or anything"

"Well shit, I wasn't thinking that, but I sure as hell am now!" I said back.

"I think someone is being a brat, and needs a correction" Joe stated as he tried to reach behind me and undo my bra. I began laughing inside because I knew it couldn't be taken off that way.

"It opens in the front" I said grinning as we stood there facing each other.

Joe lifted my shirt, undid my bra, and took it off as we sat there pulled off the road with cars going by. He took the bra and threw it in the back of his truck so I couldn't reach it and came back over to me. He grabbed my hair pulling my head back and kissed me, while his other hand played with the waistband of my leggings. It had been so long since I had been kissed that way and my hair pulled, I could feel my panties already getting wet as he continued to kiss me. We continued to kiss as Joe's hand made it's way into my panties and began exploring. He slowly began stroking my clit with one then two fingers. I moaned in his mouth as we continued kissing. He pushed two fingers deep inside of me, and I could feel how wet I already was. As he began pushing in and out with two fingers, his thumb came up and began rubbing on my clit. I tried to push my body into him more, to get closer to him. I began to moan again and could feel myself getting close to cumming.

Joe pulled away and asked " Are you getting close?"

"Yes" I said barely able to breathe.

No sooner did I say that, Joe stopped and pulled his finger's out of me. He brought his fingers up to his mouth, and licked them clean.

"Good" He stated "Let's see where else we can find, and if you stop being bratty and start being a good girl, maybe next time you'll get to cum."

I climbed back into the truck, and buckled up. Joe walked around and did the same, and we began driving again. I just sat there grinning, it was the most action I had gotten in months, and the most kink I had in years. I wasn't sure what else we could get into today, but it made me continue to grin thinking about it because I wasn't sure what could possibly top that.