Meeting Joe Pt. 02

Story Info
Continuation of couples first offline meetup.
2.5k words
4.34
2.4k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We continued to drive for awhile longer, and came upon a side road. Joe pulled into the side road and it opened up to a small secluded lake. There were no other cars around, but it was close to a highway and you could hear and see the cars passing by through the tree line. Joe parked and we just sat there for a bit and talked.

"Did you have a hard time getting out of the house this morning?" Joe asked

"Nope not really, I'm at "work" currently, and he never notices anything other than his phone anyways" I replied and began playing with my hair.

"You play with your hair when you're nervous" Joe laughed.

"Um, no I don't" I said as I then began fidgeting with my bracelet instead.

Joe ran his hand up the side of my leg, playing with the slits in my leggings and touching my thigh. He then took his other hand behind my head and pulled me in to a kiss again. I pushed into the kiss more and brought my hand around his neck trying to pull him closer. I had to keep reminding myself to hold back. I had rules I followed when first meeting someone, and Joe had already gone past my one rule of staying clothed with taking my bra off.

Joe pulled away from me and stated, "Let's go for a walk"

Well shit, good thing I wore sneakers. I got out of Joe's truck and looked around. It didn't look like there were any trails or anything, and there was a drop off from the parking lot to the lake. Joe walked around the truck and grabbed my hand to pull me along. We continued to walk along the line of the parking lot and making small talk. I couldn't remember the last time anyone had held my hand, let alone really touched me. Joe stopped walking when we reached the tree line and pulled me around to face him. He pulled me into a kiss again, and his one hand began to feel my skin along my stomach and coming up to cup my breast. My hands found their way to the nape of his neck so I could pull him deeper into the kiss, and my other hand ran over his chest and his chest hair. Before I knew it, Joe pulled my shirt up so that my stomach breasts were exposed and pulled me into a hug so that both of out bare chests were touching. My skin felt as if it were on fire, it had been so long since I had even had this much skin on skin touch from someone. A few cars came and turned around in the parking lot, it made me more nervous that they could potentially see as my shirt was raised.

"They can't see us" Joe stated, "If anything they'll just think we're two people standing here and hugging, and they can't even see my hand"

As Joe said that his hand made its way into my pants again and began to rub my clit. The stimulation from his hand coupled with the skin-on-skin contact had me already close to the edge. Joe continued to rub my clit as my legs began shaking and I held on to him tighter.

Joe leaned into me and whispered in my ear "Someone's pussy is very wet. Do you want to cum?"

"Yes" I said between ragged breathes.

"Yes, what?" Joe replied.

Yes what.... Yes what... my anxiety jumped up again unsure of what type of reply he was looking for. We hadn't discussed anything further, so I went with the first thing that came to mind...

"Yes Daddy" I replied.

As I said that, Joe began rubbing faster and slipped two fingers inside of me again. It was only second before I began to cum on his hand, holding on to his shoulders to steady my balance as it felt as if my legs were going to give out. As my breathing began to steady out, Joe pulled his fingers from my leggings, and as he licked them stated.

"Good girl"

We stood there a few minutes longer as I caught my breath.

"Come here and do as you're told" Joe stated as he turned me around so that I was facing the road and he was standing behind me. Joe reached around and pulled me, so my back was on his chest, and reached both hands around and began twisting my nipples.

"Now, bend over and grab your ankles" Joe said.

I stood there, hesitant for a few seconds before I slowly bent over and grabbed my ankles. Joe ran his hands over my back and slowly slid them over my backside. He again slowly ran his hands up my back going under my shirt. Joe went to slid his hands down my ass again, but this time he slid my leggings down so that my ass was exposed. I froze momentarily unsure of what to do. I wanted him to continue, to see what he was going to do next, but it had been years since I had been exposed in public like this, and it made me nervous. Joe continued to slide his hands over my back and bare ass a couple more times, and then, thwack, he slapped my ass with one hand. I jumped slightly, not expecting it, but welcoming the familiar sting that it brought. I stayed bent over in position, hoping he would do it again. Joe spanked my ass twice more before pulling me up to standing, turning me around and saying.

"Let's keep walking".

I began to pull my pants up when Joe grabbed my hand, and interlaced his fingers between mine.

"Did I say you could pull those up?" Joe asked.

We began to walk into the wooded area and found a small pathway. I was glad I wore a longer tank top that day, while my pants were pulled below my ass, my tank top covered it as we walked. We hadn't walked more than 20 feet when Joe spun me to face him, pushed my back into a tree and took the hand he was holding and raised it above my head, holding it against the tree. I felt Joe's weight pressed against me and I pushed back wanting to feel him in on me more. As Joe pushed into me and kissed me, I felt his hard cock pressed against my thigh, and all my thoughts went to just touching him or taking him in my mouth.

Joe eased up and let my hand go, and raised my tank top to my neck so that my breasts were completely exposed. He brought one hand to my breast, and began to squeeze and pull my nipple, while the other hand began to stroke my clit again. With my hands free I went to work on Joe's pants, and after fumbling with the button and zipper, was able to free Joe's cock from his pants. We continued to stand there together, I was pressed against the tree, Joe's still rubbing my clit, and I could feel the tree bark digging into my bare ass, while I began stroking Joe's hard cock. Joe suddenly stopped and grabbed my arms pinning them to my sides, as he dropped to his knees and began using his tongue on my clit. It was only moments before my legs began to shake again as I came harder this time, and yelled out in pleasure. I only hoped that no cars had pulled up and heard.

"You taste amazing" Joe whispered as he pushed me harder against the tree again and pulled me into a deep kiss. Joe pushed his entire body against me and I could feel his hard cock pressed against my public mound. It was taking every ounce of what self-restraint I had left to not beg him to have me grab my ankles again so that he could fuck me. Hell, I had already thrown out the rule of no clothing coming off, and also thrown out the rule of no touching over the clothing, so why the fuck not throw out the rule of no sex when first meeting someone.

We continued kissing with Joe pressed against me like that, when he slowly pulled away and said "I guess we should start getting back, it's been a couple hours".

"I suppose you're right" I replied, " Besides, I think I'm getting a little sweaty in the heat".

Joe pulled me away from the tree, and I began brushing off my ass. Joe helped pull my leggings up and took my hand leading me back to his truck and opening my door. We sat there a little longer with the air on, just catching our breaths and cooling off from the heat. Joe began playing with the slits in my leggings again and touching my skin on my thigh through them. How I wished that he would touch me in other places again.

As if to read my mind, Joe brought his hand to the back of my head, tugging my hair and pulling me into a kiss again. My hand automatically went to his pants and slid up his leg. His zipper was still partly down, and I tugged it the rest of the way down so I could pull his cock out and began stroking him with my hand. I continued to stroke with my hand as I pulled out of his kiss and looked at him. I sat for about a minute just touching him and debating if I should go a step further and take him in my mouth. I was already nervous hoping I didn't already fuck it up and he didn't think I was easy since he had gotten so far with me already, but decided fuck it...

"You tasted me, I guess it's only fair I get to taste you too" I stated as I leaned over his center console, and positioned myself. I kept thinking that this would either go one of two ways... very well, or very very bad. I started at the tip of his cock, swirling my tongue around the head before taking it into my mouth. Joe's cock was so big and thick, I had to stretch my mouth open to fit and take him fully into my mouth. And he tasted So. Fucking. Good.

Just as I was beginning to suck on Joe's cock, a car pulled up in the parking lot, and Joe pulled my head up from his lap. Joe tucked his cock away in his pants and zipped up.

"I guess we should probably head back anyways" I stated as we sat there holding hands. The company of the new car in the parking lot was not leaving, and it looked like the person was getting out to visit the little lake themselves.

"Yeah, it is getting a little late, and you do have a drive ahead of you" Joe replied as he put the truck into drive and pulled away.

We drove mostly in silence on the way back to my car. Joe made some small talk about the kik group we were in, but mostly silence. My mind was going into overdrive with my anxiety and over thinking. I did way more than I ever had with someone on a first meet up. I had no regrets, but at the same time had a sinking feeling that my need to be touched may have overshadowed the connection I felt I had with Joe, and that he may have changed his mind after this meet up. As we continued to drive I continued to kick myself in the ass for throwing out my rules, and for doing more than I planned on, even though it was one of the best day I've had in several years.

The silence almost felt deafening. Joe was concentrated on the short drive back, and it was hard to read his demeanor. We arrived back at my car, I gathered my keys and purse, and got out of Joe's truck. Joe came around and grabbed my bra out of the back of his truck.

"You might need this" he said, waving my bra around.

"Yeah that might be good to return home with a bra on" I laughed as I replied.

I threw my things in my car, and started it up to get the air going. Joe came up to the side of my car and brought me into a hug. I pulled him in tight, hugging him close, and hoping that he felt the meet up went as well as I thought it did.

"Goodbye Joe" I said as we hugged.

"Goodbye Emma".

As we pulled away from the hug, Joe kissed me once more before I got into my car and drove away. The drive home was an uneventful 3 hours. My overthinking continued, and it was a long drive going over all the details of meeting Joe, and where I may have went wrong and hoping he didn't think that this was a normal thing for me to meet up with people and doing all that we did.

I returned home in time to start dinner as the kids were doing homework. I was actually glad that my man-child husband did not do the dishes as always, as it gave something to distract my mind with instead of thinking about the events with Joe earlier that day. As if on cue, my husband walked through the door, didn't say a word to me, and sat his ass on the couch staring at his phone. I told the kids and man-child that dinner was ready, and that I was getting into the shower. I stood in the shower and just began to crash and cry from the events of the day, how I wasn't sure if things would continue with Joe, how I missed his touch already, miss feeling wanted, and cried because my vanilla man-child husband was more interested in his phone than even touching or kissing me.

The rest of the evening went by quick, and I headed to bed early while my husband stayed up playing video games. As I laid in bed alone, I logged into kik with my Krazy screen name and began to chat with Joe:

Joe: How was your drive home?

Krazy(Emma): It was good, uneventful. Back to adulting. Made dinner, kids in bed, now I'm in bed. How was the rest of your day?

Joe: It was pretty good, not as good as this morning, but good

Krazy(Emma): glad to hear the rest of your day was good. I'm pretty exhausted though, so I'm going to head off of here and go to sleep.

Joe: me too soon, it was great to see you today, goodnight

Krazy(Emma): Goodnight... it was so great to see you too

Maybe he was feeling the same as I did, and I didn't blow it after all.... I guess the next few days will tell.... was all I could think as I began to fall asleep with the memories of the day in my head.