Meeting Judy and Becoming a Whore

Story Info
Meeting Judy and becoming her lesbian whore.
2k words
4.2
9.2k
12

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 02/21/2024
Created 02/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This happened in 2013. I had a day off and was at the commissary (on base grocery store). It was a hot day, and I was just wearing a short sundress (nothing underneath). I was in the candy isle. I bent over to get something from the bottom shelf and someone came up behind me and slid a finger in me. I had woken up horny that day and was still very wet. I heard her say, the candy is sweet, but I bet you're sweeter.

She pulled her finger out and I stood up, behind me was this woman in her 60s, fairly butch looking and she was sucking on her finger. Smiling at me, and saying, yes much sweeter. She steps in close and tells me, "Why do you come home with me, and we'll have some fun this afternoon." I kind of shocked her when I said sure.

She gave me her address and I followed her home. As soon as we were in the front door, she looked at me and told me. I wasn't sure if you were going to follow me home. I knew you were a whore but wasn't sure how desperate you were. I'm embarrassed, I'm blushing furiously. I don't know what to do.

She grabs me and pins me against the wall, one hand around my throat. She looks in my eyes and then laughs. She starts kissing me, groping me. She was hungry for me, and she was going to have me. She lets me go long enough to pull my dress over my head. She starts pulling roughly on my rock-hard nipples. Telling me what a good whore I am. She reaches down and feels my cunt. My cunt was leaking down my legs. She dragged me into the bedroom and pushed me down on the bed, spread my legs and started eating me. She sucked and chewed on my clit and lips, slid three fingers in me and fucked me hard, my fingers were in her hair, and I was cuming in no time.

After I came, she stood up and took off her clothes. She was a big woman, a very solid 240 plus. She told me to scoot up the bed and she climbed on. She looked down at me and told me she knew I'd be an obedient little whore. She had been watching me as I'd been going through the commissary, seen me bend over and noticed no panties. She knew she was going to use me then.

She climbed on top of me then, sat on my face and told me to eat her pussy. She was very hairy, but wet too. I started working my tongue in and out of her, sucking and licking her lips, she was moaning and telling me what a good slut I was. That just made me eat her pussy more eagerly. I tongue fucked her deep as I could, she was rather musky and tasted a bit like urine, but I lapped up every drop of her juices.

She leaned forward, laying on me, grinding her pussy on my face and mouth. Telling me to "Make me cum, you fucking whore!"

I did, sucking her clit as she ground herself on me. I felt her mouth on my thighs biting me as she was cuming. Finally when she came she drenched my face as she squirted.

She lay there on top of me for a few minutes, I licked her pussy clean. She raised up just enough to reposition. She shoved her ass in my face.

"Eat my ass now whore."

I was trapped underneath, I did as I was told. I spread her cheeks and started licking her tight asshole. Something about how she was treating me was turning me on to know end. Her belief in I was something or something for her to use was filling some hole in me.

I felt three then four fingers in my pussy while I tongue fucked her ass.

I started faltering while she was fucking me and I heard her tell me, "Don't you dare stop eating my ass whore!"

She slid her fingers out of me and spanked my cunt. She raised up and continued spanking me, while I ate her ass.

"You're not going to stop until I cum whore. So get that tongue in my asshole and make me cum!"

I tongue fucked her asshole as deep as I could eating and sucking on her asshole. I whimpered and cried as she spanked my cunt, but this just seemed to turn her on more. My cunt was leaking down my ass crack at this point I was so turned on by what she was doing to me and making me do.

She finally came, shoving that big ass in my face, my poor pussy was bright red from the spankings. She climbed off me.

"Don't you dare move whore, I'll be right back."

She went to her closet and grabbed a strap on and pulled it on. She came back over to the bed and flipped me over, pulled my hands behind my back, then tied them there with her bra.

She then pushed me up onto my knees and slid that strap on inside me. It felt so big in my aching pussy, she didn't give me any time to get adjusted just started fucking me hard and deep. She was just driving it in and out of me, I was moaning, drooling.

"Please don't stop," I begged. "I need this so much." I was practically crying at this point.

She laughed. "You're such a good whore." Somehow this made me feel better, to want to please her more.

I felt her spit on my ass and her thick fingers started pushing inside my asshole. There was no asking she was just going to take everything she wanted. I was her whore, and she was going to use me.

She had 3 fingers in my ass, when I heard the other woman. I was pinned there, hands tied, fingers in my ass, a strap on in my cunt, when I heard "What the fuck is this!"

Her girlfriend had come home. And I was helpless in the middle of their bed.

She told her girlfriend "I found us a whore baby. She has a great mouth, and I'm about to take her asshole, wanna try her?"

She slides out my pussy and ass, flips me on my back. I try to struggle but her girlfriend pins me down and sits on my face. All I hear is "Eat me, you dirty white whore" as she pushes her pussy on my mouth.

I do as I'm told. I start tongue fucking this big black pussy in my face and I feel her grab my legs and force them open.

The other positions the strap on cock at my asshole and starts pushing. She forces that strap on cock deep in me, opening up wide. It hurts but I'm just a whore for them to use. I open up for that cock and she starts drilling me. She's taking my asshole just like she said she would. Hard and deep, it hurt and burns but then I start getting adjusted and I start cuming.

I hear them kissing as she fucks me. The black girl on my face, grinds on my mouth and starts cuming. That black pussy covering my face in her juices.

I hear her moaning, then "Fuck the slut harder. Split this whore in half with that fat strapon!"

She covers my face in her juices, I start cuming again from the ass fucking.

Finally, they stop and climbed off me. My asshole is gaping, and my cunt is leaking. They untie me. I try to get up, make it about a step then fall to the floor. My legs are asleep. I sit there trying to move but I can't.

One climbs on the bed and has me come over and lick her dildo clean. I do as I'm told sucking and licking all my juices off. The black girl took this time to slide on her own strap on and came in behind me, forces me up on all fours and slides inside my pussy.

She starts fucking me nice and deep and I'm moaning loudly. She grabs my hair and tells me "I couldn't pass up a chance to fuck a whore like you! A whore like you needs to be used rough. Taught what she's good for."

She's fucking me hard and deep and all I can do is whimper and moan and this point. My juices are covering that cock at this point she pulls out and shoves it deep in my ass. Her girl friend had grabbed my head and shoved the strap on cock deep in my mouth as she drove it in my ass. All I could do was scream around the cock in my mouth as they took me at both ends. It made me cum so hard being used like that.

When she was done fucking me, I just collapsed on the floor. My pussy was red, both holes were gaping. I was so sore. While I lay there the white woman came over and said, "By the way I'm Judy."

That's when I realized I'd been fucked by two women who I didn't even know their names. I'm blushing so much harder now. God what's wrong with me. How did I let them treat me like this. She goes to her purse then comes over and sits in a chair next to me. She reaches down and starts pulling and twisting my nipple.

She leans in and kisses me. Then tells me. "I plan on using you again, what is your phone number."

I gave it to her. I didn't even think about giving her a fake one. She writes it down then, hands me a wad of cash. It turns out to be about $300.

Judy tells me "You're a good whore, worth every penny".

Somehow I'm flattered by the comment. I was worth the money she gave me.

I get feeling back in my legs and start to stand up. When I do, she grabs me again.

"One more thing." She says.

She takes me in the bathroom and has me kneel in the tub. She stands over me and starts to piss all over my face. I start to turn away.

"Don't you dare, whore." she tells me looking down at me. "Open your mouth too."

She pisses all over my face then into my mouth, "Swallow it!"

I do, I swallow her piss.

Her girlfriend in sitting on the toilet next to us, playing with her tit and rubbing her hairy black pussy.

Judy finishes pissing, "Now lick me clean, make sure you lick up every drop whore."

I lean forward and lick her hairy pussy clean, licking up all her piss. She started moaning and I knew I wasn't going to be allowed to stop until she came again. I did my best to tongue her clit.

I heard her moan. "I knew she'd be a good submissive whore."

I heard her girlfriend say, "You do know how to pick them."

Then Judy came. She got out of the tub and she and her girlfriend made out. Judy told me to shower off quickly. Then meet them in the living room.

I showered off quickly, then dried off. I went into the living room and Judy put my number in her phone. She handed me my dress then called me. My phone was ringing in my purse. She laughed and told me "You're a good whore. I wasn't sure if you were going to give me a fake number."

I put on my dress, then she was standing beside me. She kissed me hard. Her tongue in my mouth. She reached down and grabbed my red aching pussy in her fist in a tight grip. It hurt so much but all I could do was moan.

She told me, "When I call whore, you will answer. We will make arrangements and I will use you again. Do you understand?"

"Yes Judy"

"Good whore." She told me. She spanks my pussy then tells me "I'll be seeing you soon."

I left sore, confused and wet. When I got home, I collapsed in bed. Barely moving and went to sleep.