Meeting Lilac

Story Info
She makes a new friend at her husband’s work.
2.7k words
4
23.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was going to be a fun night. She hadn't visited her husband at his bar job in years. He would tell her stories about all the interesting people he'd meet but it was hard to connect to it without being there herself. She really hoped it would be a good night. At least she knew she'd be leaving with the best fuck in the bar.

She wanted to look good for her husband so she picked out a flattering shirt and some black jeans that were just tight enough to be comfortable. They really made her ass look good. He always liked her in stiletto pumps when they had sex but there was no way she could wear them out for a night. She really wanted to please him though, so she had bought a pair of black leather knee high boots. The thin heels were about 2 inches and the toes were very pointy. It was going to be a nice surprise for him. She knew showing up in them would get him super hard and smiled at the idea of teasing him like that all night.

When she arrived and he saw her she knew she'd made the right decision. He couldn't keep his eyes off her. She knew how hard he was, trying to stay cool and not give it away. Every now and then she would let her hand glide slowly over his crotch and she could feel his erection. She couldn't wait until she could have him all to herself. As the night went on she met a bunch of the regulars. They were all really nice. She was glad she came out for the night.

After a little while, she saw a woman across the room who she thought was stunning. After that fleeting glance she would look away but kept finding herself looking back towards this mysterious woman. It had been many years since she had been with another woman and the sight of this lovely creature was bringing her an incredible yearning to feel that way again.

Just then she noticed he was watching her looking at this woman. She felt really self conscious that she had been caught staring at her. He knew all about her past and was very understanding. She was grateful for that. She wondered what he thinking. Maybe he knew her? She really wanted to meet her. She couldn't believe her luck when he then asked her if they had met yet.

"She's a friend and I think you two have a lot in common." he told her.

"I'd love to meet her." she replied.

They walked over to the table his friend was sitting at. As she got a better look at her she noticed that she was wearing a tight long dress with these shiny white ankle boots. The heels were the chunkier kind but the toes were pointy just like hers. Introductions were made. Her name was Lilac. Such a pretty name. Small talk was exchanged. After a few minutes, he had to get back to working. He looked at her, smiled, and said that her and Lilac should hang out. She felt really excited at that idea.

They sat together and talked for awhile. She couldn't keep her eyes off of her new friend. It seemed to be mutual. Lilac possessed an ample bosom and she could see that her nipples were quite large through that tight dress. She also had wonderfully curvy hips with gorgeous legs. How on earth could she be so lucky to be sitting alone in a crowd with this beautiful woman? In the back of her mind, she was a little worried that there might be something between Lilac and her husband but the energy she was feeling from Lilac removed her fears.

Amid all the conversation, they both realized they loved the same movie. In the excitement of talking about it she realized that Lilac had gently placed her hand on her thigh. It felt like lightning but she had to play it cool as Lilac's long fingers ran across her leg. It was just a friendly touch but it made her feel so alive. This woman was so wonderful and she didn't want to ruin the chance to have a new friend that she shared such an immediate bond with.

Lilac's mouth was suddenly next to her ear. "My apartment is just around the corner. We should go to my place and watch that movie together. There's not much going on here anyway." Lilac whispered to her.

"I'd really love that," she replied. Just being around this woman was really intense. Feeling her warm breath against her ear was such a turn-on. She really liked this feeling.

But that wouldn't be fair to her husband, who had been so excited about having her here at his work. She felt really torn but Lilac suggested she ask him. The look in Lilac's eyes was very persuasive. She felt really guilty about asking but he couldn't have been sweeter. He knew hanging at his work wasn't really her thing and when he heard the movie idea he told her it sounded like the perfect idea. A plan was made for him to pick her up at Lilac's apartment after he left work. That gave them just enough time to watch the movie.

They walked out the door and as she turned to glance back, she saw him give her a wonderful smile. She was really happy she was with him even as she had these crazy feelings about this woman. They walked around the corner toward Lilac's place talking and laughing. She was enjoying being with her so much. About halfway up the street it got dark and very quiet. She suddenly realized they were walking hand in hand. It was an electric feeling. She admitted to Lilac that she had been worried that Lilac had a thing for her husband.

"Oh no," Lilac said. "I have a thing for you...."

Lilac turned to face her and took hold of both of her hands, staring deep into her eyes. An overwhelming feeling took her over. She looked at Lilac's face. Her lips were so inviting. Their faces moved closer. She had to do this. She felt their lips join and suddenly felt like she'd had a small orgasm. They held each other as their tongues darted in and out of each other's mouths. It was so good. She needed it so bad. They looked into each other's eyes again. There was such a deep connection. She needed more. They stood alone together, in the middle of the dark street, lost in each other. Lilac held her body tightly and petted her hair gently. Their mouths returned to each other and they kissed more passionately then before. Lilac then took her hand and led her up the stairs.

They entered the apartment and faced each other. Lilac began to kiss her face all over and pet her. She loved it so much. Again their lips met and they shared a long passionate kiss. Lilac started running her fingers around her breasts, focusing on her nipples. Just like he would......

Oh no, she thought. I'm married to this wonderful man and here I am making out with this stunning woman. Then she remembered his smile as they left. The way he looked so happy when she realized he was watching her looking at Lilac. It made her feel like it was ok, not that anything could make her stop now. Lilac had her wrapped around her finger. She began to open up and accept what was happening was meant to be. It was too great not to. They gazed into each other's eyes and she began to caress Lilac's breasts. It probably lasted only minutes but it felt like time was stopped.

Lilac stared deep into her eyes and said "I need you."

"And I need you too." she replied.

They started to undress. She took her new knee high boots off while Lilac's dress slid right off. She had figured Lilac wasn't wearing any undergarments when she was checking her out in the bar and now her suspicions were confirmed. She took her jeans and blouse off, along with her bra and panties. She hadn't noticed how wet her panties had gotten. She made a comment that if he was with them, he would have made her keep the boots on. Lilac asked her if she would like to keep wearing them. Without hesitation she said: "Yes I would."

"Then I'll keep mine on too." said Lilac.

Lilac leaned forward, pulled her close, and started sucking her nipples. Lilac's mouth went back and forth between them, gently rubbing and pinching the other one. After awhile Lilac stood back up and she leaned forward and reciprocated. It had been a long time since she'd felt a woman's breast and nipples against her lips and tongue and it was so good. She wanted to please Lilac so badly. She kept licking and sucking Lilac's huge nipples. They were both so horny for each other. In the back of her mind, she started to worry about how much time they had left before her husband would arrive.

They decided to go right to the bed and within seconds Lilac was laying on top of her in a 69. It was so overwhelming at first but as she felt Lilac's lips and tongue touch her pussy she put her mouth against Lilac's soft mound. She hadn't realized how wet Lilac was. It tasted so good. She kept licking Lilac's labia, exploring ever inch while she felt Lilac's tongue on hers. Her tongue licked Lilac's clit and she loved hearing her moaning. The touch and taste of another woman was an unfulfilled need that was finally being addressed. It was so overpowering that she knew she couldn't hold back any longer.

Suddenly she felt Lilac's body shudder in the throes of a huge orgasm. The sensations were overpowering and suddenly she was coming really hard too. The whole time both of their mouths and tongues never stopped. This is so incredible, she thought, sucking all of Lilac's cum into her mouth.

Lilac shifted around and they kissed and held each other. Their mouths were so wet with cum as their tongues explored each other all over again. They had both just shared an incredible experience unlike anything else. They fell into a deep gaze, losing each other in their eyes. She held onto to Lilac so tightly, like she never wanted to let go of her. She had not realized how much she needed to be with a woman again. This woman. It was then she noticed Lilac looking across the room, her mouth gently open with a look of surprise. As she turned her head to see what Lilac was looking at, she suddenly realized her husband was standing in the doorway watching. She immediately noticed he was smiling, just like when they'd left the bar.

"I knew you too had a lot in common." he said.

She was scared at being caught in the act at first. How long had he been watching? He seems so calm she thought.

"Daddy, I'm sorry." she said. When she was horny and a bad girl she called him Daddy. He liked that.

He told her she didn't need to be sorry for anything, that he of all people understood her needs.

"That was a beautiful thing to see," he continued, "it made Daddy so happy to see you so turned-on and so satisfied."

All this time Lilac kept petting her, kissing her neck, and playing with her nipples. It felt so good and she didn't want her to stop. He approached the bed and it was then she noticed the massive bulge in his pants. She lived for his cock. She loved to suck it. She loved it inside of her. She craved it. As difficult as it was to move away from Lilac's affections, she got up off the bed and put her arms around him. He held her so tightly, kissed her gently on the mouth, then whispered softly in her ear: "Get on your knees."

"Yes Daddy!" she said excitedly.

She quickly got down in front of him and opened his pants. He stepped out of them and she waited patiently until he gave her permission to touch him. She wrapped her fingers around his huge cock and parted her lips. She couldn't go slowly now. It was too good. Was Lilac watching them? She couldn't tell. Maybe she wanted some of his cock too? She didn't even know. All the while the swollen head passed her lips and the throbbing shaft slid deep into her mouth. She was in Heaven. Daddy was holding her hair, thrusting in and out. So big and hard. She loved it so much.

Suddenly she felt it. There were fingers touching her pussy. Oh yes! Lilac was playing with her pussy while she was sucking his cock. Such an incredible feeling. She looked up into her Daddy's eyes. He was watching her suck, but he was also watching Lilac fingering her. She saw him smile. She was so happy they both had kept their boots on too. It was such a turn-in for Daddy and for her. Then she felt it. Lilac's tongue, licking her clit. This was what she needed, what she longed for. How could she be so lucky? Sucking his big cock while Lilac ate her pussy. She wasn't sure how much she could handle. It was the greatest feeling.

After awhile it seemed like Lilac was taking a break. No problem, she thought. She had Daddy in her mouth. She was such a good little cocksucker. She loved watching his face showing the pleasure she was giving him. She hoped Lilac would come back soon though. Suddenly she felt something against her pussy. She felt Lilac's hands grab her hips as she felt the strap on enter her wet pussy. She became so distracted by the sensation that stopped sucking his cock. He grabbed her hair tightly with both hands and started fucking her face. She had never had this happen before. Lilac was fucking her from behind while Daddy kept fucking her mouth. Together they were working a rhythm that was pushing her closer and closer to climax. She was doing everything she could to not cum yet, it was too good. She looked up into Daddy's eyes.

"Cum on Lilac's cock you little whore." he told her. That was all she needed to hear. Her body shuddered as she had a massive orgasm, while Lilac kept fucking her. Daddy pulled his cock out of her mouth as she tried to catch her breath. After a few minutes she felt Lilac's strap on pull out slowly too. She was spent but it was the best she'd ever felt. As she stayed on her hands and knees, Daddy told Lilac to switch places with him. As she looked up at Lilac's beautiful face she heard Daddy's voice.

"It's time for you to clean Lilac's strap on." he commanded, "Lick it clean, you little cocksucker."

With no hesitation she started running her tongue all over the gorgeous phallus. Lilac kept petting her hair so lovingly as she licked the strap-on clean. Suddenly she felt Daddy's big cock enter her from behind. After all that had happened, it was the best feeling. She lived to be used like this. Soon Lilac was fucking her mouth while Daddy kept thrusting his lovely cock so deep inside her. She reached down and began fondling his swollen balls as she rubbed her boots against his legs. She heard him moan loudly as he started filling her pussy with his sweet warm cum.

After he was finished, he pulled out and she swung around and licked his cock nice and clean. She wanted every drop of his load. Not to be left out, she guided Lilac's face down to her sopping wet pussy and Lilac licked her all up. The three of them then laid down in the bed. Daddy spooned her while she spooned Lilac. As she drifted to sleep, she could not help but dream about what might happen the next day.