All Comments on 'Meeting Lilac'

by BluesDaddy14

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
OdiouserOdiouseralmost 2 years ago

Very well done. Great to see from a fairly new writer. I kept waiting for it to be revealed that hubby was a regular lover of Lilac but maybe that comes in a sequel. One constructive comment, it was hard to follow the pronouns in some cases and know who was doing what with who. One paragraph became impossible to decipher.

Keep 'em coming, I followed you.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

Dude, this was straight up dumb.

Bartenders are effing busy, too busy to engage in idle conversation. And why would his wife visit him at the bar? What was she going yo do, talk to him whike he’s serving drinks?

FFS, use your head for more than keeping your ears apart.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

why isn't this in a lesbian category

goodshoes2goodshoes2almost 2 years ago

Good story. Please keep writing.

BluesDaddy14BluesDaddy14almost 2 years agoAuthor

@Whackadoodle

There are other jobs in a bar than just bartending. Guess we don’t frequent the same types of bar?

BluesDaddy14BluesDaddy14almost 2 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous

Cause they’re bisexual? Sorry if it was confusing

BluesDaddy14BluesDaddy14almost 2 years agoAuthor

@Odiouser

Thanks for the constructive criticism. I’m pretty new at this kind (or any kind) of storytelling so I appreciate your comment and hope to improve that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If Odiouser likes it you know this sucks big time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Odoreater liked this story, so we immediately know it's horrible. The worse the story, the higher the praise from Odoriferous, because it's the only way his stories look good in comparison. 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not a bad story. What guy wouldn’t love to have a bisexual wife? So hot.

Ignore whackdoodle. He can’t stand any story that doesn’t have a cheating wife getting murdered.

As for the category, it’s perfect as it’s a wife engaging in extra marital fun. No where in the category description does it say that fun can’t be with another female.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Sorry retread, the moment I read Odoreater loved this (bear in mind he loves gulping down other mens cum so take his praise with a bigly truck load of salt) I didnt bother reading it because, quite frankly, it has to suck.

Next time aim to get kudos from someone NOT in the closet clique, you might get some people to like it....maybe, hopefully, possibly.....nah, you couldn't do it.

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

A lot of errors as pointed out below by Whackdoodle but still very hot.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Odiouser says he couldn’t understand most of it, but as there are people of questionable morals in it, it’s all good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Look how many times that our pathetic troll posted to this story. He used many of his accounts (whackdoodle, bh54,iammweasel, 26thNC) and posted anonymously as well. It takes a special type of loser to waste so much energy and the only person he’s impressing is himself. I love how he agrees with himself using other names.

Dude, give it the fuck up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wrong category. Belongs in the gay/lesbian category. Two stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBluesDaddy14@BluesDaddy14
Dressing my girl Blue in lingerie and stiletto pumps and taking control. Nipple play, cock sucking, and spankings are her reward for being good. I also enjoy dressing in lingerie and stiletto pumps when the mood strikes me.