Meeting Meredith

Story Info
His son's girlfriend stayed overnight.
2.1k words
4.21
29.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,558 Followers

My son had his girlfriend staying over one night. First time it had happened but they were both eighteen so it was no skin off my nose if they got up to a bit of mischief. Good luck to Brendan was my only reaction.

I stayed out of the way, retiring at a decent hour, reading in bed for a while. Finally it was lights off and I was asleep.

Next morning I heard Brendan depart for work. He was leaving early so I assumed that he was running Meredith home first. I simply rolled over and grabbed another hour's sleep.

When I woke up I could hear the shower running. It seemed that Brendan hadn't left or he'd left and returned. More probably it had been Meredith going home. I didn't know if she'd arrived by car or not.

I got up, stretched, and headed toward the kitchen, coffee and something to eat. As I strolled down the hall the bathroom door opened and Meredith stepped out, naked. Apparently she'd thoughtfully hung her towel up to dry. Very considerate of her.

She took two steps down the hall towards me before she registered the fact that I'm standing there, admiring her form. She gave a little scream, hastily trying to hide behind two little hands. She was on a loser. Both those hands together wouldn't have covered one of those bounteous breasts. She might have had a better show if she hadn't dropped the clothes that she'd been carrying. Her night-gear, presumably.

"Oh my god, I didn't know you were home. Stop looking at me."

"I have to admit that I didn't know you were here, either," I pointed out. "I assumed that Brendan took you home earlier."

"I wanted to sleep in. I told him I'd take an Uber to work."

I moved up to her, took hold of her wrists and moved her hands away from her body.

"Stop that. What do you think you're doing?"

"Admiring the view," I said. "You have very nice breasts, you know."

I bounced one on my hand to show my approval. She hastily pushed my hand away and I let it drop, but only low enough for me to cup her vulva and squeeze it lightly.

"Very nice curves generally," I admitted.

She was blushing now and took a hasty step backwards, disengaging her body from my lecherous grasp.

"If you'll excuse me I'd like to go and get dressed."

Once she took that step backwards she started blushing even more fiercely. My fault of course. I was just out of bed, after all, and only wearing pyjama trousers. Also, there was a naked nymph standing in front of me. My natural reaction was plainly pressing against the pyjama trousers. She was fortunate that it didn't leap out of the flyless crotch.

"Of course I'll excuse you," I said generously. "Just before you go though, do you believe in the freedom of choice?"

"What? Well yes, of course, when it's possible."

"So which choice will you make? Would you like to be raped, seduced, spanked, or any combination of such, up to all three?"

"None of the above," she quickly replied. "Anyway, you can't choose all three as rape and seduction are incompatible. It's either one or the other."

"Oh, you poor deluded child, you have so much to learn. Would you like me to demonstrate?"

"No thank you," she said, sounding very prim and proper, which is probably quite hard to do while you're naked.

"I suppose I should go easy on you, this being your first offence and all. I think we'll settle on just a small spanking, leaving the raping and seducing to another time when you're in a more conducive frame of mind."

"What? No. I haven't done anything to be spanked for. Not even a small spanking. Thank you very much."

"You haven't?"

"No."

"Oh. Ah, what would you call wandering around a strange man's house naked, teasing him with your charming pulchritude?"

"That wasn't intentional. I didn't even know you were home."

"Ignorance is no excuse," I said sanctimoniously. "You're supposed to know. Come along now."

I stepped up to her, put my hand on her back and steered her towards my room. (Back, backside, same thing, apart from the amount of protesting.)

I directed her to my room, amused to find that she didn't try to move away from me and head into Brendan's room and her clothes. As soon as I pushed the door open she started protesting.

"I'm not going to bed with you." The statement left no room for argument.

"Wait until you're asked," I chided and she gave a snort of disgust.

"You did ask," she jibed. "Rape or seduction, remember?"

"Oh, that. You turned that down. Now you have to wait until the next offer."

"Let me be proactive and turn down the next offer in advance."

"Noted. Now in here we have a chair and a bed. I can sit on either the chair or the bed and put you across my knee or you can bend over the bed or chair. Which of these options, none of which you probably want, will you pick? If you can't pick one I will."

Her eyes flicked between the bed and the chair. I could almost see her rejecting the bed, wanting to stay as far from that as possible. This left her with the chair and I wasn't surprised to have her select me sitting on the chair and her over my knee. She was probably picturing herself bent over the chair with me standing behind her and seeing everything. And me with an erection and pyjama trousers.

I sat down and coaxed her to reluctantly bend over. Properly positioned I could still see everything. I wondered if she realised. My hand came down firmly on her bottom. Okay, perhaps not that firmly, more noisily than anything else, but she gave a dutiful squeal of shock. I wondered how long it would take her to catch on that I wasn't really spanking her. I figured five spanks before she started to realise and after that my spanking just might become a little errant.

She was still kicking and squealing after the fifth spank but not loudly. More frustration and a general sense of humiliation that I would do this. Her attitude changed somewhat after the sixth spank went astray, my cupped hand covering her mound quite neatly. This time her squeal was genuine and she tried to rear up off my lap.

"Sorry," I said glibly. "I'll try to be more careful. Maybe if you had kept your legs closer together I wouldn't have let my hand slip to spank you here."

A gentle poke where she probably rather I didn't poke was greeted with an outraged squeal and her legs hastily coming together.

A few more nothing spanks and her legs were drifting apart again. I don't think she could help it - sort of a woman's automatic reaction to stop a man from spanking and to turn his attention to other things. As soon as her legs were sufficiently parted a firmer spank covered her mound again. This prompted her to close her legs tightly once more, only to find that my hand had stayed where it was, with her now having captured my hand, forcing it tight against her vulva.

She parted her legs again, fast, demanding that I remove my hand. I did so and suggested that she stand up. She did, standing in front of me glowering. Her nipples were peaked and I'd already found out that her lips were wet and ready for a visitor.

A simple twitch to my trousers and my erection slipped out the open fly standing tall. My hands covered her cheeks, pulling her closer, my erection brushing against her legs.

"Sit down," I suggested.

"On that?" She seemed unsure and slightly shocked.

"Why not?"

"Um, I'm a virgin."

"Last night?" I queried, confused.

"All we did was muck around a bit. A lot of touching but that's as far as it went." She was blushing, seeming to be embarrassed to admit it, and a little irritated that that was all that had happened.

"I see. So you're saying that you're just a small fish and I should throw you back? I won't stop you from backing off. After all, you had no intention of going this far in the first place."

She gave me a most indignant look, then glanced down at my erection. I waited to see what she'd do but I thought the odds were in favour of her backing off. It turned out that what I hadn't factored in was that Meredith had expected to be seduced the previous night and it hadn't eventuated. Maybe she was feeling a bit put out by this fact or maybe she was just simply curious.

She put her hands on my shoulders and started lowering herself. It didn't take long for my erection to be brushing against her slit. She paused at that stage, her eyes hooded, savouring the feeling of my cock touching her in such a sensitive place, knowing what it was. She moved about a little, finding the position she wanted, and then pressed down again.

She started sliding down onto me. My hands settled on her hips, helping to support and guide her. She pressed harder and I just naturally went deeper. Her cherry popped with just a startled gasp on her part and then she was sinking down with determination, pressing forcefully, making herself yield and take the full length of my erection.

She rested in my lap, beautifully impaled, but not quite sure what to do next. My turn I decided.

I stood up, one hand on her back, one on her bottom, supporting her.

"Wrap your legs around me," I told her and she did so, her legs coming up and encircling my waist. A few strides and I reached the bed, falling forward onto it, her trapped between me and the bed, squealing with surprise when she was wedged between us, or possibly with the shock of my cock going extra deep as I landed on her.

I don't know why but I seemed to have decided to treat her as an experienced lover. I simply wasn't going to be soft and easy-going, gently introducing her to the experience of making love. I started banging in with considerable lust, giving my all right from the start.

Meredith didn't mind. She was responding just as eagerly, displaying considerable natural talent. The harder I went in the more she responded, urging me on to do more and more. She was a very vocal partner, I found. It was fortunate for me that Brendan hadn't done the deed the previous night or I've have got no sleep.

At a point where I'd have thought that a young virgin would just be warming up Meredith climaxed, being just as noisy at that as at everything else. Mind you, I didn't let that slow me down. I still had a fair way to go and intended to keep going until I reached there.

Again, Meredith didn't mind. She simply cheered me on, responding beautifully. I didn't really need cheering on as I doubt I could have stopped if I wanted to, and I certainly didn't want to.

You might say a fine time was had by all. By the time I finally reached a point where I was able to climax (most energetically) I figured that Meredith had scored three climaxes, each of them noisier than the previous.

Afterwards we were both just lying back on the bed, relaxing.

"That was marvellous," she said. "Not exactly what I was expecting, but wonderful all the same."

She paused while she thought this over.

"Perhaps I should say it was not exactly who I was expecting, rather than what, but no complaints from my side of things."

"Definitely no complaints here," I confirmed. "You were beyond all expectations."

"Maybe, but I should warn you it won't happen again. You are an old man, after all."

"So you say," I replied non-committedly. No repeat performance? I might have something to say about that.

"The time," Meredith suddenly shrieked. "I was supposed to be on my way to work by now. You've spoiled my timing. You're going to have to drive me to work. After I've had another shower."

She added that last with a small frown at me. With that she bounced out of the bed, heading to the bathroom, bottom bouncing along happily. I headed to the en suite for a quick shower and got dressed myself. If I'd messed up her timing it was my responsibility to see she got to work on time.

Ashson
Ashson
8,558 Followers