All Comments on 'Meeting Meredith'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
KarenCDFLKarenCDFLabout 1 year ago

So you no respect for women in general, no respect for the "Son" Character and you raped the girl

Fucking disgusting story.

Formbdy2k2011Formbdy2k2011about 1 year ago

This was a disgusting display! This was a description of rape!!

filthytrancendencefilthytrancendenceabout 1 year ago

Might I suggest you at least add a noncon/dubcon tag? Maybe a quick trigger warning up top.

sexymeupsexymeupabout 1 year ago

you should have your cock cut off and stuffed in your mouth, you one of those sick bastards who gets off on abusing women, one star and that was too good for this piece of trash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Should be in the non consent /reluctance category not first time. Hate to be surprised by rape in the middle of a story.

AshsonAshsonabout 1 year agoAuthor

I won’t stop you from backing off. After all, you had no intention of going this far in the first place.”

She gave me a most indignant look, then glanced down at my erection. I waited to see what she’d do but I thought the odds were in favour of her backing off. It turned out that what I hadn’t factored in was that Meredith had expected to be seduced the previous night and it hadn’t eventuated. Maybe she was feeling a bit put out by this fact or maybe she was just simply curious.

She put her hands on my shoulders and started lowering herself.

She was given the option to back off and not have sex.

She actually initiated the action.

Where does the rape come in?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ignore the small-minded naysayers, Ashson. This was a fun read. Those who reported all forms of indignation and insult might take notice that Meredith hardly resisted from the onset – some surprise and embarrassment, to be sure, and a clarifying question or two. But from that point on, she was a willing, and some might even say eager and helpful participant. “That was marvelous“ and “wonderful all the same“ have a distinctly different ring from “I will kill you, you fucking bastard.“ Lastly, I would remind the Neanderthals that this is a story. This is a website for stories. The vast majority are completely made up fantasies. No animals were killed during the creation of this story.

boredcagedwifeboredcagedwifeabout 1 year ago

Loved it. My first time was a violent assault, this was not rape, and I hate your critics don’t know the difference.

It’s always hot when a man walks me passed my reservations with confidence and takes control. I melt.

And the category is fine too. You’ll have less critics in Reluctance, but it fit both categories. Xx

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 1 year ago

Does it bother you that so very, very few of your 1,500 stories have earned the exemplary Red H? I have to assume you’re writing more for your pleasure than others.

Objectively, you’re a more than competent writer: grammar, structure, syntax are all quite good - better than most. What’s actually written, however, is repetitive, derivative, formulaic - and more than a little “rapey”. I favorited you a few years ago for some reason I don’t recall. I read most that aren’t in the “NonCon” category. They flow well but what they truly lack is human connection and true passion.

Anyway, just thought I’d share after reading so many of your tales. Keep writing what you want. But I’ll wager it’s the lack of humanity that keeps most Red H’s away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please put the thesaurus back in the bookcase

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous