Meeting Michael

Story Info
She finally meets her online boyfriend.
3k words
4.42
23.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
406 Followers

Summer never was a fun experience for me, but that would change now that I'd graduated high school and I could finally meet Michael, the twenty-three year old hottie I met online at the start of my senior year. Now that his semester ended, he'd come to my hometown to whisk me away for more than one night of passion.

After a short walk from home, I arrived at the bus stop, excited at the buzz of my phone.

Put your cellphone in the garbage bin and pick up the one beneath the bench.

I obeyed, loving this game he played in order for us to meet.

The face of the new iPhone lit up. Good girl.

I nibbled my lower lip, grinning as I scanned the hedges nearby and the large parking lots across the street. He could be anywhere spying on me in the early morning.

There's a white utility van without side windows in the church parking lot behind you. Go to it.

I turned, examining the area before spotting the white vehicle beneath the canopy of a shade tree. Of all places for us to meet, a church parking lot seemed so bad, but he warned me that he was bad. I went to the van, cautiously checking my surroundings. More like delightedly seeking him out. He wouldn't have been able to see me if he waited in the front of the vehicle.

The back door is unlocked. Go straight to it and get in.

LOL! You are so weird! I typed, quick to head that direction as ordered. I wouldn't do this for anyone else, but Michael and I hit it off from the start. We loved all the same things, movies, places we wanted to venture to, taboo things we wanted to do but could mention to no one. He was a little old for me given the five year age difference, but that didn't matter.

I went to the back door and pulled the white handle before peering into the dark, mostly empty back area of the van. At least he was a very tidy person. As he knew what I would like, he had a shot glass waiting with a clear drink.

Told you I'd have a present for you.

You are such a dork, I texted.

The dork about to punish your virgin pussy into oblivion.

He'd rescued my heart at my lowest when my ex cheated on me at the beginning of my senior year. And over the time since, Michael and I teased each other about all the different ways he would take my innocence: the places he would take me before summer's end, all the fun things we'd do, and all the ways he would own my body. He would own me, at least that was what he always joked.

Delighted that every exciting desire of mine was about to come true, I stepped forward, hindered by the vibration of another text.

Not so fast. Take off everything then you can have your reward.

I rolled my eyes and scanned again to see if anyone may be walking on the distant sidewalk before I began to remove my clothes, wiggling in a way I hoped would arouse him. He'd already received plenty of naked pictures of me, and I may have been a little soft in the thighs and backside, but he found my bubble butt absolutely beautiful.

Once I stripped for him and stood in nothing, I shrugged to the open area, hoping he liked what he saw. I texted him, Now can I have it?

Get in and drink it all, you know how I want you.

I got into the back of the van, posing like a pinup model with my breasts jutting upward before I lifted the glass, inhaling the fruity scent of the clear beverage. What is it?

Vodka...I might have added something to it;) He knew exactly how to make this exciting.

I chugged the vodka, immediately screwing my face in disgust at the taste that proved to be nothing like the sweet, fruity smell. That tasted awful!

But you're going to enjoy the way I ravish you when it takes effect.

Michael and I often messaged each other about how he would fuck me when I was unconscious and had no way to defend myself, but hopefully I wouldn't miss out on experiencing our first time together.

I want to feel the moment you take my virginity!

A pause lingered before I heard a voice over a speaker in the van. "I decide how I take your virginity," he said. I'd never heard his voice before. It sounded slightly accented, but so sexy and in control. "Get on your back with your legs spread wide, so I can see what I've been treating you to."

He loved seeing the pictures and short videos I would send, and I always obeyed his written orders within urgency whether at school or in the middle of the night. Now I could fulfill his spoken demands. I bit my lower lip, heart fluttering—wishing he were here, wondering if he could hear me as well. "Michael—"

"No talking," he warned.

Whenever we discussed meeting, he demanded that he would own me, and I wouldn't be permitted to talk. Severe punishment would occur the moment I spoke or argued. It was a roleplaying game I already knew I would love. I lowered onto my back with the soles of my feet touching and the sides of my knees to the floor of the vehicle so my legs spread in a diamond shape. I could already imagine him outside the open door, spying me.

"Look up to the red dot," he ordered.

A camera? Of course I would do as he asked, but I'd hoped he were nearby. This wouldn't be as fun with him only watching me through a camera.

"Spread that innocent pussy."

A newfound heaviness in my arms made reaching down to spread my folds more difficult than expected, but I would obey, so he could see my bare slit that he'd been paying to have the hair removed by laser.

"Now touch yourself."

I guided my other heavy hand along my body down to my core to stroke my nub. He loved when I sent pictures of myself in this position, folds spread and back arched as I pleasured myself. If only I had the strength to present myself in that sexy way.

"Good girl." His voice sounded far away.

I responded with a grin upward, but I lacked the certainty of whether or not it happened.

***

I awoke beneath concentrated light with my wrists bound and raised above my head, my back supported by a wall. Harsh voices in a foreign language clawed at my ears, and I struggled to raise my head. They weren't Michael's voice, but he'd mentioned how much he wanted to violate my in front of other men, showing them my perfect body as he fucked me without mercy. Not that I'd ever taken the desire of his seriously, but now I believed it possible.

Taps reverberated, louder and closer as a pale blur of a large body came into view. A hand lifted my chin, forcing me to look at his face. This wasn't Michael, though. This shirtless man must have been in his thirties. Instead of messy blond hair, he had short brown hair. Whatever words he spoke weren't any I could understand, but they must have been spoken to whoever else had been with him.

I may have been weak, but my body's senses already returned, having me keenly aware of the fingers of his other hand that slid the length of my slit. My useless attempt to jerk away from him brought an unnerving furrow to his brow and his hand lowering to my neck, squeezing as he pushed it against the hard wall.

"You know better than to disobey me." He had hardly an accent when he spoke to me, the voice so similar to what I'd heard in the van.

Not that a full word could come from my mouth, but I still attempted to say Michael's name. "Mi—"

A shock jolted against my throat, horrifying me. Now I needed to find Michael. "Mm—" another zap silenced me.

"Shhhh." He wiped my brown hair from in front of my face. "We will remove the collar as soon as you learn."

Any other woman would have been able to control her response to his violating touch and the pain he inflicted, but not me. Whoever this man happened to be fulfilled my fantasy of helplessness, even though this wasn't the Michael I knew. I remained silent, both because I had no choice, but I also enjoyed how overpowered I was.

Pleased with my lack of further struggle, he released my throat, letting my head droop forward. A yank to my hair forced my head upright again. "Hold your head up," he snapped.

When he released my hair, I focused all my strength on keeping my head up. Even with a scowl at my disobedience, and despite the fact that he wasn't Michael, he was still an attractive man. So attractive, I couldn't fight the ache building between my legs.

"I've waited a long time to have this pretty little cunt." He forced another finger into my tight walls, speaking foreign words loud to whoever remained out of my sight. Leaning forward so his face came close enough his lips almost touched mine, he said, "I'm never going to let you go." He said the things Michael would always teasingly message, but the dark eyes locking me in a heated gaze suggested this man spoke the truth.

I should have been angry that he pretended to be college aged, yet his touch and control over my body made me desire this older man. The force of his mouth against mine held my head to the wall, alleviating the strain of my neck.

Jerky motions of his chest against mine were accompanied by the sound of a zipper. The erection that immediately followed and lined up at my slit didn't offer the temptations Michael promised to satisfy me with. This man had no desire to tease me with bliss so I would beg him to fuck me. Nor would he permit me to beg a single word.

The massive cock shoved against my folds, demanding entry into my slickened core. He didn't concern himself with my responding whimper, but instead shoved harder, mouth pressing against mine as he took claim over my being. After a slight rock back, he rammed forward, breaking through my barrier—taking my virginity with that hard thrust. Even if I could move my body, I wouldn't have been able to do anything given his control over me.

He'd wanted me helpless the first time. Aware, but unable to fight him. He wanted to mercilessly ravish me; claim me brutally to mark me as his. We'd humored ourselves with this fantasy on several occasions. A sharp shock at my neck halted my responding cry as he pounded into me. Instead of forcing my silence, he reached up and uncinched the collar.

"I want to hear your screams, little one." He scooped up my thighs, spreading them so they were against the wall and he could piston into me with full force.

I did sob, loudly most likely. I may have even cried out. I wanted to wrap my arms around his shoulders and hold tight. I needed to feel that closeness and care, but he needed to dominate, something I'd known for months. Something I'd looked forward to given the love I'd begun to feel for him. But this pain didn't feel as good coming from a man I didn't recognize.

The assault against my body only stopped when the other male voice grew louder. The man fucking me growled words in another language before halting hilt deep.

"My brother wants to get to fuck you before I break your pussy." He lowered my legs and reached up to my wrists, unbinding them so I fell forward. Somehow my arms landed onto his shoulders, almost like an embrace. The strong man carried me a short way into a dimmer area before throwing me down on my back onto a tall, narrow mattress of some sort with my legs dangling over the edge.

Another man stepped forward, this one younger, maybe late twenties. His dark eyes unapologetically took in the sight of my nude body, slowly roving upward to meet my stare. He may not have been my Michael, but he was strikingly handsome. If only I had the strength to see whether this cock was larger and would hurt worse.

He leaned forward, bracing his hands to either side of me before dipping down so his face rested at my right breast, taking it into his mouth, teeth grazing the nipple enough to hurt but not override the pleasure of the action. As the suction and scrapes grew impassioned, his body lowered to mine as he focused his attention on the other breast. This man did provide me with comfort so I didn't feel the throb of where the other had ravaged me.

Now the other man, wherever he was in the room, began to hiss at my new, gentler lover. Whatever he said had the younger man growling as he raised from my breast. He turned my body, my slit at the edge of the mattress and head slightly dangling over the other side. Now my new lover spread my legs and plunged into me, not as forceful as his brother had been, but also not slow. His grip went to my hips as he pumped in and out of me.

My lolling gaze locked onto the other man, who stepped in front of my face. The erection that came close smelled of my arousal from when he'd fucked me with force. Reaching down to angle my bobbing head with one hand, he used the other to shove something in my mouth, painfully spreading my jaw as my teeth pressed against it. The sight of the swaying cock as he cinched a band around my head warned of the torment my mouth would endure. After securing the agonizing mouthpiece, he gripped the base of his manhood and angled to my mouth.

"I'm going to fuck your face even harder than I fucked your cunt, little one," he said, aggression flashing in his eyes.

Michael mentioned face-fucking, but this seemed impossible given the way the other brother's thrusts rocked my entire body. The girthy cock shoved into my mouth, not stopping until it went into my throat, angled so he could go deep. His heavy sack landed against my forehead as he worked in and out in movements that didn't permit me a single breath.

"You should see my cock as it swells your throat, little one." He gripped my nipples. The pull upward would have had me screaming if my breath could escape. He continued the punishing yank of my peaks, still not allowing me a single bit of oxygen.

One of the younger brother's hands abandoned my hip, sliding over my stomach before planting to the spot with one thumb pressed to my nub. I didn't know how good it felt until the erection in my mouth pulled out far enough I could wheeze a much needed breath. That breath came at a painful price as he added more pull to his hold on my nipples, but the finger stroking my nub took the pain and made it another powerful sensation that fueled my pleasure. That pleasure lasted as the cock shoved deep in my throat and pumped rapidly, once again refusing me a bit of air, but as I began to adjust, the lightheaded feeling added to the cocophany of roaring sensations overcoming my being.

Time and again, I received breath, only to suffer the nipple torture before the refusal to give me air. Time and again, bliss built, promising me release, but time and again, the brothers managed to reign in that pleasure and hinder my climax.

Had Michael mentioned this experience, I would have been terrified, but to feel it now, nothing could possibly compare. This proved so much darker and more exhilarating than anything he'd ever promised to unleash upon me.

The younger brother's thumb worked furiously, rattling harder against my nub with every second, bringing me to that edge as my lungs burned and nipples twisted. The moment the cock in my mouth pulled back, an orgasm rushed through me, electrifying every muscle that quaked uncontrollably.

The man fucking my core climaxed first, shoving painfully deep as he released into me, holding in place as blasts of seed shot straight against my cervix. My tightening walls milked every ounce of his cum before he fell forward, knocking his brother's hands from my breasts to nip and suck in their place. I no longer cared what lie I'd been made to believe. That Michael from before held back on what he intended to do to me.

The cock in my mouth rammed deep, pumping and spewing far into my throat. He didn't pull back until my mind began to grow fuzzy with loss of bodily sensation. With that much-needed gulp of air, my eyes fluttered as he stepped back from my face.

The older brother said something to the man fondling my breasts, who groaned in response and removed his cock from within me. The elder brother removed the ring from my aching mouth then lifted my still-weak body, cradling me close to his chest. "You're going to love the room we set up just for you." He carried me into a darker, cold room, holding me as the other brother placed the collar around my neck. Metal clinked before a weight tugged at the collar. "Goodnight, little one."

As he lowered me, I attempted the name again. "Mi—"

A painful zap silenced me, followed by the two brothers speaking in their language, the younger taking an angry tone.

"We'll let you know when we want you to speak." The older of the two lay me onto a cold mat.

I tried to roll onto my side, hardly managing the act as I watched him step through the doorway. The younger brother lowered to stroke my hair, whispering something I didn't understand before he too walked out and closed the door--leaving me in darkness.