Meeting my keyholder

Story Info
First date with my keyholder.
1.5k words
4.56
10.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArjanW
ArjanW
6 Followers

The music filling up the car is calming my nerves a bit. I am on my way to the place where we will meet for the first time in real life. Our journey started a few weeks ago when we met online playing with our remote sex toys. I told you I was caged and actually was not allowed to cum. This triggered your interest immediately and you loved to see if you could make me cum. You loved to tease, deny and play with me, "your toy". The weeks passed and the contact became more and more intimate, not only the kinky stuff but also just regular stuff that happens in life. The kinky part was new to you, but you fantasised about it and you took control more and more, enjoying my dedication to be your toy to play with.

When I enter the restaurant and start looking around to see if you are already there I feel my remote controlled butplug that you ordered me to wear vibrating, I know you see me. When I look from left to right, first the vibrations start to intensify, until at a certain moment they decrease... ah, you play warm and cold. I go back to where they were most intense and slowly start looking more and more in the back, the vibrations even more intensifying. There is quite some noise around so I am not scared someone will hear it. When I see you and look into your beautiful eyes you put the butplug to the max and then switch it off.

When I reach the booth you get up and we hug and kiss. It feels so good to hold, touch and taste you after such a long time. You look stunning and feel even better I tell you when we sit down. While we chitchat about all kind of subjects during our drink, you play on your phone with my toy. For others it probably looks like you are bored, checking your phone regularly, but we know better while you constantly look into eyes with a devilish smile.

Then you ask if I brought you something. I did not think about it so far, but from my pocket I hand you a small box. When you open it you see a necklace with a key on it. You did not expect the necklace, but I remembered when we talked about it, we both thought it is so hot when a key is dangling on someone's neck. Is this the real key you ask. When I acknowledge you get up, sit beside me with your back towards me. "I would be honoured if you put your faith around my neck yourself darling". When done, you turn around and I see my faith on your cleavage and it is the best view I ever saw. Then we kiss to seal the deal.

Did you also bring the reserve key? You ask when getting a small box from your purse. When I hand you the reserve key you open the box and immediately your phone starts pinging. The box is connected to the internet and every time it is opened you receive a text. "Do you hear that darling, I control you always and everywhere. You only open this box when we are online I can see you. If it is opened without my presence, you better have a damn good reason".

Then I feel your hand on my leg going up until you reach my crotch. You feel my cage and fiddle with it for a bit while you look straight into my eyes. You feel my cock starting to throb in my cage and you start smiling. "Did you put on what I requested?" When I tell you I did so, you ask me to show it immediately. Because we are in a booth at the end and I am on the inside I can open my pants without anyone seeing it. When I open it a bit you tell me to lower it more until you can see I am wearing black lace panties together with a suspended belt and tight highs. When you see them your hand goes over the lace and your nails softly scratch my balls. "Dress up, we are leaving" I see the horny look in your eyes.

When we step into your living room you order me to open the bottle of wine in the kitchen and pour you a glass of wine. When I return I see you sitting in a chair masturbating. You are so turned on by the idea that I am now your toy and you love the fact that you can simply finger yourself while I can at best only touch my cage. When I handed you the glass, you order me to strip, but to keep the shirt, suspenders and stockings. I undress slowly for you while you sip your wine and with other hand rub your visibly wet pussy. When I dropped my pants and panties you see my dick throbbing in its cage. You start to moan.

When I have put on the high heels I brought since "stockings and men shoes look ridiculous" dixit Miss K., you tell me to stand between your legs. There I stand in front of you my eyes on your wet pussy, horny as hell and my cock throbbing in my cage. When your hand caresses my cage and balls my knees almost buckle on those high heels and quickly you see the pre-cum leaking from my cage. You run your fingers through the cum and put them into my mouth.

You bend over and take my cage between your soft lips and slowly start sucking and gently licking my cage, it feels so good between the bars and I feel like I am going to explode. It feels like heaven and even more intense because of the 2 week orgasm denial you just did put me through. My cock is twitching and throbbing with you hands massaging my balls and your tongue over my dick between the bars. Cum is flowing freely from the cage and I almost have to orgasm. Then you stop and kiss me passionately. I taste you and my own pre cum while you stick your tongue in my mouth. Saliva and cum running down my chin on my chest.

You lean back in your seat and open your legs. I know what you want and get on my knees in between. I start kissing and licking your legs, your thighs, closer and closer. I hear your breathing intensify. When my lips and tongue touch your wet pussy you moan softly. You feel my tongue in between tasting all the horny juices, when I come near your clit you feel my soft lips take over, gently over your clit before I go down again deeper and deeper. You start moaning louder and louder, you grab me by my hair and push me tighter to your pussy. I almost cannot breath anymore while is stay licking and sucking you. Then you come loudly, pushing me even tighter while I almost drown and doing my best to lick it all.

Then you let me go while you lay back panting and trying to get your breath back. I patiently wait on my knees, my cock throbbing and leaking in my cage. It screams to be released out of its prison and cum inside of you. Then you order me to follow you to the bedroom where you command me to lay on my back. As soon I am on my back you put on the cuffs you prepared on my wrists and ankles. I almost cannot move anymore while you tell me it is for my own protection so I cannot touch my cock.

You take the cage of and immediately my cock gets an erection using the just gained freedom. You caress it softly and I start moaning and leaking precum immediately. I am so worked up. you crawl over me backwards. Your pussy and and ass above my mouth. You command to "Lick me everywhere while I play with you" while you very gently stroke my throbbing cock. You feel my tongue switching from your pussy to your anus, while I start leaking more and more, when you notice I almost cum, you stop and push your pussy hard down on my mouth. It is even more wet than previous time and your juices run down my face while I lick you to your second orgasm. This time you even squirt my mouth full with nectar. When you get up I my face is totally wet while I still try to swallow as much as possible. Then you lick up the precum from my belly and start kissing me.

"I need a break" you tell me, you get up, take a glass of wine and sit in a chair next to the bed. You watch me on my back with my cock throbbing freely. I start begging. Please let me cum Miss, I cannot hold it anymore. You laugh and look at your bound toy that cannot touch its throbbing cock. "Easy my dear, this was just foreplay" you tell me while you show me the strap on you just picked up.

To be continued.

ArjanW
ArjanW
6 Followers