Meeting My Master Sam

Story Info
Fantasy meeting with my Master.
898 words
4.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a fantasy of how my first, in person, meet with my Master will go. This is the first chapter, and my first story.

I fly to you, my Master, bringing only 1 carry on full of dildos, plugs, nipples clamps and very few, slutty outfits.

When I arrive in your city, letting you know I'm landed, you tell me to go straight to a bathroom. I am to plug my ass and clamp my nipples, then meet you out front. I know the clamps will be seen through my strapless, thin summer dress, and wearing my collar, it makes me wet to be seen being my Master Sams good owned slave.

I walk out of the bathroom, noticing the many looks at my clamped nipples, and make my way out front to finally meet my Master in person. After over a year of ownership and play. I step outside and find you right away, waiting in your car, looking at me. You do not get out, just wave me over. I am surprised that you do not greet me outside, but get in the car anyways. As soon as I close the door, you grab a fist full of hair and pull me in to kiss you. I feel you grab my hand and place in on your rock hard cock, showing exactly why you staid in the car.

Slowly you pull back and whisper against my lips, "Hello My slave, pull my cock out", and you feel me shiver in excitement. With one hand still holding a fist of hair, you pull away from the airport as I open your pants, and pull out your cock. As soon as we clear the terminal, you push my head down till my lip touch your cock head. I kiss your cock as soon as I am close enough, then open my mouth, tongue sliding out and tasting that amazing cock, but before I can start worshiping the cock I belong to, you push down hard. Shoving your cock deep, you feel me moan hard around you. You let go of my head and reach over and push my dress off my big, H cup tits. I start bouncing my head, fucking my mouth on your as you grab the chain connecting my clamps and pull.

I feel the car atop and hear you put it in park. Then you tell me to get on my knees in the seat, but do not take my mouth off your cock. I work my way onto all fours in the seat, my tits hanging, along with the chain. I feel your hand caressing my back, grabbing the dress and pulling it up and over my plugged ass. Your hand sliding down till you feel the plug. Grabbing the base, you start pulling it out, only to fuck it back in as your other hand pushes your seat back enough to watch your cock as I suck it down.

I look up at you, my owner, my Master Sam, and beg. Beg with your cock in my mouth, "Use your property Master, please use me?" I hear you groan a "fuck yeah", and you grab my head and as you push my head down you thrust up hard, forcing your cock down my throat even as you use the plug to fuck my ass. I hear you moaning and tell me, " You can cum after I fill that mouth with my cum, slave."

I can feel your cock getting harder against my tongue, and see your balls drawing up tight. You push the plug in one last time and grab my head with both hands, fucking my face hard. You hearing me gag and feeling me choke on your cock, finally, as you slam deep and holding there.

Right before you cum you pull back, filling my mouth, yelling at me to hold it all. After a deep breath, you start pulling your cock out, careful not to make me spill.

I sit back in my seat, open my mouth and show you your cum. You smile and tell me I can not swallow till I cum, as you reach over and cup my bare pussy. Your fingers sliding in my dripping wet cunt, sliding 2 fingers deep, making me moan and push into you. As you lean over, finger fucking me, you start talking in my ear, saying I am YOURS, your lil fucktoy, your slave to use and whore out. Kissing and biting on my neck between words.

With my mouth full of cum I cant even beg to cum for my Master, but you do not want me to beg, yet. So when you feel my getting, you tell me to swallow. Making me cum as I swallow every drop, moaning as I cum all over your hand.

As we sit there panting, the car smelling of our passion, you bring your fingers to my mouth and let me taste my cum, before you do the same. Kissing my cheek sweetly, you whisper, "Welcome my slave."

As we start putting clothes back to right, you take off my clamps, and gentle kiss my sore nipples before pulling the dress up.

I lay my head on your shoulder, and we pull out of the nearly empty parking structure.

Oh the fun this week will be...to be continued

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
StiffinKentStiffinKentover 3 years ago
I love it

Just call me Sam!

It was very erotic, a pleasurable read, and left me hard and wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Great story. I know how you feel i wish i could meet my Master too. I hope you get to meet your soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Pleased

I’m sure your master is very pleased by your story

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Controlling Deborah Mature Deborah follows her online Master's filthy orders.in BDSM
Her Master's Voice She learns just how to be His slut over a working day.in BDSM
My First Job as an Office Slut Flash Fiction - A woman recounts her office slut days.in Group Sex
Master's Toy Ch. 01 Gangbang she didn't know she wanted.in BDSM
Kelly the Black Cock Slut Pt. 01 Kelly is introduced to her first black cock.in Interracial Love
More Stories