All Comments on 'Meeting New Friends on the Beach'

by Baroness_Hot_Pot

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

With a dreamy romantic setting, this is a wonderfully romantic story from start to finish. A sequel is definitely needed.

LlornaLlornaabout 1 year ago

An excellent, imaginative story, very hot in the second half.

Welcome to Literotica and hope to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, poor Kate though. The story is ripe for a second part.

eyeshavya2eyeshavya2about 1 year ago

Nice keep it going

Baroness_Hot_PotBaroness_Hot_Potabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the kind comments, it’s my first attempt at a story so glad you enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cum Dumpster Picks Up Trash On The Beach, far more apt title for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice story, entirely believable, especially since my own wife actually lived this story before we met. Only difference was that once she decided she wanted both guys to fuck her, she wanted both their cocks in her vagina at the same time, rather than one in her mouth. One above, one below, with her lying between them. She and a friend were double-dating and the other girl stepped out for a bit, that's when my (now) wife let the two boys play with her. The other girl returned to find them that way. She found the two-cocks-in-one-cunt so intriguing that she didn't get angry, just waited until they were done then got her own boyfriend back.

NaughtyIrishGirlNaughtyIrishGirl10 months ago

Please write more! I want to read about the continuing adventures of Sarah!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous