Meeting New Friends on the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I have an idea and snake my hand down Andy's stomach until I find his cock with my fingers. It's returned to hardness now and I start to work both men at once as they explore both my boobs with their mouths.

I gently work both shafts up and down, one wide and short, one larger longer one, both enjoyable to play with and certainly appreciated. I tightened my grip on both cocks, and increased the speed of my strokes, whilst pleasure pulsated through both nipples and around my body.

Joe could hold out no longer and came violently, groaning and arching his back off the mattress, his cock pulsating in my hand, he squirted cum all over his stomach.

He flopped back down, sighed and after a minute he returned to kissing my boob on his side, the renewed dual nipple pleasure was making me ache inside, Andy's hand slowly moved down and into the top of my bikini bottoms. Over my pubes and his middle finger pressed onto my swollen clit, it was so wet it slid off twice before he found a rotating rhythm that added to both nipples being sucked, another orgasm swelled quickly inside me and as two of his fingers plunged deep inside me, my body arched itself hard up off the bed, this inadvertently pushed my boobs harder into their faces and almighty orgasm crashed through my body.

"Fuuuuck me that was incredible" I say. The boys were smiling at me and seemed pleased with their efforts.

"What I wouldn't do to fuck you!" Said Andy

"No Kate will be back soon. And you haven't even showered you stinky boy!"

There was no getting away from it though, with all this action, even though everybody had come at least once already, a good hard fuck would scratch an itch that was building up beyond all control in everybody.

"In fairness I'd love to shag the hell out of you but it wouldn't be fair on the one who misses out and I'm not the sort who's gonna be letting one cock in after another. Sorry guys."

"You've already played with both of us at once" pleaded Andy with puppy dog eyes. "why not see how they feel inside? I've been thinking about it all day... and you've got me half way there again with your wicked hands!"

"I'm flattered, but not now."

"Can I at least finish myself off with a view of those incredible boobs? Pleeease"

It was flattering that a guy would actually be so turned on by looking at my body that he could openly wank himself off and actually orgasm over the sight of it. It was intriguing, maybe a little exciting and curiosity was creeping in. I wondered how he would pleasure himself. On the other hand I'd feel self-conscious putting myself on display like that. And then I thought well it's not like I haven't been displaying myself all day anyway!!

"I don't know it's kind of weird isn't it?" I say.

"I'm sorry" he said sheepishly, "You've got a goddess like figure and I just... sorry".

"No I'm sorry, I was carried away with the two mouths on two boob and now I've left you hanging. Go ahead if you like."

"You sure? I don't want to do anything you're not comfortable with"

He was such a nice guy and bless him, that made up my mind. "Go on wank til your hearts content".

I sat up on the bed, straightened my bikini bottoms, put my back against a plumped up pillow at the head of the bed and lay back, my knees up, feet apart and squeezed my boobs together for what I hoped made them look their best. He stood at the end of the bed, naked, toned and throbbing cock in hand.

Propped up and posing there on the bed I can't help but feel incredibly horny and almost wished I'd let him put it inside me. My thoughts can't help but drift to Andy's shaft pounding me and then flick to Joe and what his shorter fatter one would feel like. The thoughts had my clit buzzing for attention again, and I look back up to see not just Andy, but Joe too stood their gaze fixed on me and stroking himself. Joe with long slower strokes, Andy harder and faster slightly bent over himself, as they stared at my boobs. Their eyes seemed in another world. I watched mesmerised by them.

I shifted myself a little on the bed and strangely they seem to tilt their heads to one side as they jerked themselves and I realise they are trying to get a view between my legs, maybe I've spoiled the pose they were into or have my bikini bottoms moved to the side slightly, revealing more than I'd wish? 'Fuck it' I think, I'll give them a show, and I hook two fingers inside the side of my bikini bottoms and pull them slowly to one side. It feels so rude and naughty but so exciting getting carried away like this. Instantly the guys' eyes light up and they frantically start thrusting really fast. That reaction awakens a feeling of control and confidence within me. I cover up again quickly and they look slightly disappointed, and the pace slows by half a stroke. I flash my swollen wet pussy lips again laughing and they speed up and slow again as I shut the window, but this is too much. The feeling of being desired is pulsating through my veins now, I feel as if I'm the most beautiful woman in the word and the need for a good old-fashioned pumping inside is overwhelming.

"Come here you two" I demand.

I kneel up on the end of the bed and grab each one by the hand that's wrapped around their cocks. I move my hands up and down on top of their fingers looking lustfully into their eyes one after the other. I want them inside me so badly.

I lie back on the bed in a foetal position, slide the bikini bottoms down my thighs, over my knees and past my ankles. "I want both of you inside me now" I hear myself say as if it's coming from another person.

Joe pulled a condom on and was first to spoon in, "you're so slick and wet" he said as his finger slipped inside me and moments later the feel of his wide cock pressing against my wet slit made me shudder. I was so wet that it found its way in quite easily, but I gasped as it pushed my lips as wide apart as they'd ever been and then he pressed it on in until he was fully inside and stretching wonderfully satisfactorily. Andy crawled up onto the bed in front of me. I pulled him in and kissed his bulging shaft and then suck hard on it taking as much as possible in my mouth. He moaned loudly and Joe sped up his thrusts from behind. "Harder Joe, do me properly! I need a good hard shag after all that foreplay!!" I wasn't sure they were words that should come out of my mouth to a total stranger but it kind of helped that I'd never met them before, there was less awkwardness about it, they didn't know my personality so I could be who I chose.

Joe thrust harder and harder, his short fat cock going in and out like the clappers, it was hard to keep hold of Andy's piece in my mouth with that going on, but I did my best and it was my favourite cock of the two to lick up and down the long smooth shaft. Then at that second Joe's cock grew bigger inside me. I wondered if I could take it any wider, it was incredibly satisfying and an orgasm was building in me too, he came hard gripping my boobs. Unfortunately it was before I could climax, he pulled out and this allowed me to work Andy's lovely part properly without fear of catching him with my teeth or choking myself to death.

I bobbed and sucked and then I said, "I'm the one that needs finishing off now!". Andy pulled on a condom and didn't need asking twice to jump on top of me and slide in all the way with his first thrust. "Aaah mmmm" he moaned.

It felt so different and so good in a different way to the wide angle. The variety in the same 2 minutes was mind expanding and fun that you can't buy elsewhere. This was not a decision I was regretting, trying new things can be amazing and this was reaching parts others couldn't in two different ways. Andy thrust deeper and deeper, I gasped with pleasure and unexpected sensations "oh that's so good" I moaned as he pressed in deeper and hard, his rigid boner gliding over my hot clit as sent me to the stars and back. I felt my muscles tighten and clamp around his cock, as orgasm after orgasm wave pulsated through my body and the thrusts go on at a relentless pace until moments later he also swells larger inside and then shudders and collapses on me.

"Well, that was what I call a good hard shag you lovely, lovely fellas" I said as we untangled. "Touché" said Joe.

There was a knock at the door. I grabbed the t-shirt, Joe hopped back in the shower and Andy pulled on the nearest pair of shorts (not his).

"Hi Kate" I said breezily opening the door.

"Ah I thought you'd all be hammered by now, the post office took hours! The queue was ridiculous! Did I miss anything?"

"Ah no we've just been getting to know one another a bit better".

"Yeah, you've missed that Kate" said Andrew with a wink "but I haven't got the energy to do it all again".

"Let's get some more beer in us!"

"Good idea, I need refreshing" I said, winking back.

12