Meeting Nudist Keiko

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I take moment to respond, and answer, "First of all, what did you mean by 'yet,' do have something in mind, and yes, I have. I was on a nude beach a few years ago and it was all deserted except for two teenage girls within sight who kept their suits on. They were staring at me and used their hands to motion for me to masturbate for them. I walked over and sat between them. They were all giggles and said they haven't ever seen a guy do it, because all the guy friends their age are way too embarrassed. They were watching and commenting on my rising erection by this time and I said I had no problem with them watching. They suggested taking me into the trees behind the dunes for more privacy, but I wanted to do it out in the open and risk getting seen by somebody walking down the beach. I put them on the spot, but they went along, desperate to watch me. They then wanted me to start right away, but I acted that I may not be able to get fully hard, and they wouldn't want to miss that, would they. They got the hint, but were really afraid to take off their bikinis out on a public beach like this. So I began teasing them by seductively playing with my dick and balls, indicating how big it could get. They finally relented and first just removed their tops as I started stoking, but eventually removed their bottoms too. I gave them a good show and even convinced them to stay nude for the rest of their stay on the beach. OK, that was my story, how about you Keiko. Have you even masturbated for a stranger?"

She conceded that her one time wasn't as interesting as mine, but that things got interesting at one her friends CFNM parties. She recalled, "There were two guys parading around naked at this one party, getting all the girls real hot. The two guys were even talked into a masturbation contest, judged by the girls on style, ferocity and of course distance. It got pretty crazy, but while watching the contest, all the girls had their hands down their pants going at it. So, yes, I did masturbate to climax, and got pretty loud too, but I had my pants on the entire time. Although, it has been a fantasy of mine to do it in front of a bunch of people. Hmm, maybe sometime this weekend..." I vowed to look for an opportunity.

Since she got me to reveal something kinky, so in return I asked her right out, "So, tell me something interesting about your pussy."

A little taken aback at first, being a taboo subject in her culture, she explained that she's always thought of it as kind of nasty and dirty. Since her culture is very reserved, that which isn't mentioned, is therefore thought of as dirty. But that she kind of thought differently after talking very candidly with a gay girlfriend of hers a few years ago. She didn't hit on Keiko, but happily explained her lifestyle and what a beautiful thing a vagina is. Her friend gladly sat bottomless on the couch and proceeded to demonstrate in great detail all the special areas.

Keiko said she finally learned to appreciate what she had between her legs. I added that to much of the delight of her boyfriends I bet. She agreed. Keiko added that coming to this resort and being nude with all these strangers is a kind of culmination in the journey to finally love her entire body. I assured her that I couldn't agree more and that I was impressed and proud of her for taking such a giant leap of faith. This place changes people, in many ways.

I still wanted to know more, especially about any surprise delights I might find awaiting me, so I asked, "Thanks for confiding in me, but can I look forward to any surprises? As you've probably noticed, the women around here like to dress up or adorn their goods."

Keiko responds, "Hey, I can't reveal anything yet. Where's the mystery, mister tease man."

I tell her that knowing something awesome is waiting, but that I can't have yet actually does add to the anticipation. I also disclose that, besides the obvious, I have two surprises awaiting her in my pants.

She finally gives in and says, "Well, I do have something special, besides mister carrot, but you need to guess what it is. Ginnie suggested it and helped if that gives you a clue."

Hmm, I need to think about that for a moment. At first I think that she may have totally shaved, which would make sense, because Ginnie keeps her's very short but not totally gone. I did see Keiko this afternoon with a good amount of hair, although I could not see the area of her lips. Whatever she did, it had to take place this afternoon when meeting with Ginnie. So, I really need to figure out what Ginnie would have suggested, and what she thought I'd like. It's difficult, because Ginnie and I talk about everything that we see and like, so nothing stands out that I like above all else. But the more that I think about and get excited at the possibilities, the more I want to be surprised.

Responding to an impatient Keiko, I said, "Well, there's just so many possibilities. It could be that you've shaved everything or just down low, or trimmed your pubes in a cool pattern, or even dyed them. But you could've also donned a piece of jewelry. I already know your left nipple is adorned. But then again you could also have pasted on a temporary tattoo or hand drawn a cool design. I've seen lots of things between here and watch-how-weird-I-can-get Haulover beach in Miami. Therefore, I think I'll just wait and see what you have in store. Keep me guessing. Oh, and since you're from south Florida, have you ever been to Haulover?"

Keiko reveals that she had been to the nude Haulover beach with a girlfriend about a year ago, and intended to try going nude, but they never removed their bikinis. She admitted that it kinda freaked her out, seeing all the weirdoes and gawkers, and turned her off to the whole nudist thing. But deep down still wanted to overcome her fears and, well, here she is.

Keiko was in a very revealing mood, so I thought I'd keep it going. After walking for a bit just enjoying the setting sun, I blurted out, "I really like hanging things from my dick as I walk around nude. I only do it at home though, as much as I'd really like to do it here."

With my sanity in question, Keiko responds, "OK then, whatever makes you feel good."

In defense, I add, "It's not that weird, I just enjoy the tugging feel and also when the tails bump my inner legs." She seems a little relieved as I continue, "Everybody has some little sexual thing that they're embarrassed to reveal, it's OK. What's yours?"

Keiko contemplates the revealing of her little quirk and replies, "Well, as you've already seen, I like to put various things up my vagina for the entire day. It moves around and gives me a little thrill, in addition to strengthening the muscles."

I kid with her, "Like carrots?" She laughs.

We arrive at the bar early enough to get a table right away, and there's already a pretty good crowd still left from happy hour. We settle-in to the high stools at a table, which is right between the two pool tables and backed up to the open-air window. It's a perfect spot for teasing. A good view from the pool table action and just outside the window is the main path to the bar entrance. This will afford a wide view of the entire scene, which opens up lots of possibilities for sexy flashing games. I'm already envisioning Keiko leaning over the table and seeing what happens with that short skirt and those barely-contained boobs.

There's not much action yet and I secure a game rotation position with a quarter on the nearest pool table. We order drinks from the waitress, who's into the nightly scene already, wearing a very sexy and revealing cat suit. I overhear the two young guys next to us ask her if it's crotchless. She just winks and walks away, which means, oh ya, it's crotchless alright.

Just then Ginnie walks in the bar with a good looking guy. Seeing Keiko and me, they head our way. Introductions are made with the new guy, Brett, who Ginnie met earlier at the front desk checking in for the weekend. I guess they hit it off quickly, as they already seem comfortable around each other. It looks like Ginnie whisked Brett away as soon as they met, because he was still wearing what looked like travel clothes and didn't get a chance to change into resort wear.

Ginnie was ready for the evening though. She was wearing one of my favorite outfits. It wasn't too outrageous, but still sexy enough to turn every head in the room. Ginnie always dresses very classy, and I spent a decade wondering what was underneath. It was worth the wait.

She wore a black, silky corset top that does an excellent job creating even more cleavage from those already-perfect boobs. It's very stylish and elegant, while also having a very naughty surprise, which is tailored perfectly for the nighttime teasing at this resort. She searched a long time for this top and its special feature. For she loves teasing guys all night; being able to persuade them to do all kinds of interesting things for her in the hopes of getting inside that corset. I usually whisper something creatively daring to her, while she does the manipulating. We make a good team.

This corset's special feature allows the upper portion of the bra to be removed. So, when Ginnie is ready for the unveiling, she just pulls the upper half away, which leaves half-cups still pushing those boobs skyward. I just love it, as does every other guy in the nightclub.

To complete the sexy outfit, she wore a sexy loincloth. It was a silky black g-string with flaps in the front and back. The flaps covered as much as a modest bikini bottom, but the way it was cut suggested there was nothing under those flaps. So if she turned quickly or a breeze popped-up, all the goods would be on display.

It's the ultimate tease and ensures plenty of eyes her way throughout the night, hoping for that breeze. Although, there actually is fabric underneath covering her crotch. Ginnie once told me that if the mood strikes, she often reaches down under the table and pulls the covering fabric to the side.

Although Ginnie always wants to wear a pair of CFM stilettos with this outfit, I keep convincing her to go barefoot, as it's in step with the flavor of this resort and I just love seeing a woman all dressed to the nines, and barefoot. I guess it just makes a women more approachable. I don't know why, but it just does. Keiko is barefoot tonight and very classy, which is driving me crazy.

It's fun watching a good-looking guy make moves on Ginnie in the nightclub. She makes him work for every piece of cloth that she ceremoniously removes over the course of the night. She just loves getting him mostly naked before removing any of her outfit.

One of her games that I like to watch, is when she pulls him onto the dance floor for a slow song and he's down to just shorts or boxers. She pulls in tight, so they grind groins. And when she can feel him almost fully hard, she has him pull his dick out of his shorts and feed it down the front of her bottoms.

They dance like that for awhile until he's good and hard, when she challenges him to push her bottoms all the way to the floor with only his dick. She helps a little, pushing the back down, but a horny and determined guy always succeeds. They leave the dance floor with Ginnie bottomless, carrying her soaked bottoms. She also makes sure his hard dick is still exposed for all to see, while giving it a few gropes on the way to their table.

It's a very erotic game of hers, which I taught her. But unfortunately, I was only allowed to explain it. She wouldn't let me demonstrate. Maybe she'll do it with Brett tonight.

The four of us made small talk for awhile as Ginnie and Brett ordered their first round. Ginnie was antsy though and I could tell that she wanted to give me some time alone with Keiko.

I gave Ginnie a congratulatory nod of approval at her catch for the night, as they began to head out of the bar. I stop them and suggest that they stay, but just get one of the free tables on the far wall. I really want Ginnie to stay anyways, because as I mentioned, I'd like to somehow include her in one of the teasing games tonight. And with what looks like a pretty game guy with her, things may get real interesting. They agree to stay and head for one of those high bar tables in the far corner.

Keiko and I continue talking for about twenty minutes, when I notice our drinks are getting low, and the cat-suited waitress is flirting with her fans. I skinny up to the bar as Brett joins me to get drinks also. He doesn't waste any time, and asks me for some tips on Ginnie, who he says is not really responding to his game.

I tell him that she's a little difficult at times, and keeps her distance with new people, but warms up after a few drinks. I also tell him of her favorite teasing game at this resort. Where a guy sits across from her at a table and plays with his dick under the table, either with clothes still on or not. He should let her know what he's doing, but keep it hidden from her. But he must be seated in a way that others in the club can see his hard-on. Ginnie loves this game and usually does something to embarrass him, although I didn't tell Brett that part.

He gave me a look of curious delight as he slowly turned and glanced seductively at Ginnie and her wanton pose of seduction at the high table across the club. I could tell she was watching the conversation between us two horny men, about to zero-in on our prey.

I've known Ginnie for a long time and I was always good at sensing her signals, and this time she was swaying her glistening legs under the table in a familiar rhythmic fashion, signifying a naughty, devilish mood. She usually never realizes she does it, but I catch it every time. I tip my glass to her and smile, knowing Brett is in for a wild ride tonight. This is going to be fun to watch.

Brett and I walk away from the bar, drinks in hand, and I say to him, "One last word of advice dude. She's in control now, but you gotta play along. So, just go with it, no matter what. ... good luck!"

He thanks me profusely and practically bounds across the room in anticipation. I know that feeling, when you know it's in the bag, glorious. I feel the same, as I join the lovely Keiko at her perch by the pool table. I tell her about my talk with Brett about Ginnie's game and that it'll be a good show tonight between them.

While I was at the bar, Keiko was busy making goggle eyes and flirting with the twenty-year old guys playing pool. One guy gives me a nod and says, "That's quite a gal there. She's even talked the looser out of his clothes, although we couldn't talk her out of hers... bum."

Keiko piped in, "Hey, you didn't seem to complain at the deal. But ya never know, I did come here to get nude eventually." As she licked her lips and spread her legs a little more while keeping the goods barely covered with her skirt. The guys must have just arrived tonight and hadn't seen Keiko run around nude the past couple of days. The guys were sufficiently teased to the playful delight of Keiko. Yup, she definitely isn't shy to admit her desire to enjoy the dick-fest at this resort.

She turned to me and said, "Ya know, I came to this resort to bury some demons and conquer some fears, but I had no idea at how far I could take things and how everybody talks so openly about their bodies and sex. It gives me the freedom to explore what I've suppressed my entire life. I've been experimenting these past two days and seeing what I could get away with. It's awesome."

I smiled in agreement as a kid getting away with something, and said, "Yup, it's a blast. The acceptance to think in a sexually free way and share it with others who won't judge you, but are equally as curious. Hell, where else could I ask a prim and proper-looking woman about her clit ring that she's so proudly showing off."

Keiko added, "Ya, I'm totally into this, and also sad that the rest of society isn't anywhere near as open as these people are. As I realize the effect this place is having on me, I'm just thinking now that I could never ask a co-worker to drop his pants so I could see if he's circumcised — which I just go nuts for by the way." As she drops her gaze to my crotch.

I satisfy her curiosity by coyly saying, "Yup, oh hot one, it's got a spectacular helmet, even when I'm not erect. I get lots of stares, and gropes, by all the women here." She squirms with anticipation, but is interrupted by one of the guys playing pool.

He announces gleefully that he is the lucky one, and lost the pool game. The guys joke around that he was trying to loose on purpose, even at the loss of 20 bucks. Everybody in the immediate area—about 15 people all still dressed for the early evening—draw their attention to the lucky guy. Keiko sits proud and teasingly demands that he make good, while also commenting to the crowd at the noticeable bulge in his jeans.

It doesn't take him long to be the first nudie in the bar tonight. He proudly strips to the encouraging cheers of the crowd. He was facing away from Keiko, as he dropped his boxers, and revealed a blinding white ass in stark contrast to the rest of his tanned body. They call them cottontails around here.

The cheers subsided though when his dick came into view. Even though it was obviously as hard as it could have been, it was still quite short, skinny and un-circumcised. Keiko was not impressed, but kept her charm about her and announced to the gallery, "Woohoo, that's how you get the party started. Now who's going to be the next lucky looser." The guys all pointed to their tall, skinny buddy, who we could all assume was terrible at pool.

I slowly leaned towards Keiko and whispered, "May I remind you that you're playing the next game Keiko, and you made the rules. Fair is fair."

She shrugged, then looked worried. It wasn't like she hadn't been nude already, but she told me that she didn't want to reveal herself to me so early in the night. I assured her that we'll figure something out if need be. For I too wanted this teasing game to go on for a long time.

****************************

The rest of the story I'll leave to your imagination. But just suffice it to say, it was the most erotic weekend of my life.