Meeting Sara

Story Info
Sara, her husband, and me in my truck.
2.3k words
15.7k
9
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1

I waited nervously having arrived at the restaurant 30 minutes early. I was meeting a married couple that I began chatting with online a few weeks earlier and they had agreed to meet me in person to see if we had a good vibe together. I understood that this meeting would absolutely not include sex...which was fine as it had been over 2 years since I had fucked anyone. What's another day or two?

My phone buzzed and I grabbed it off the table before the first vibration had ended expecting a cancellation for a family emergency or late work call or just changed their minds altogether. My heart beat hard in my chest as I opened the message...

"Sorry we can't make it" was what I read first...blowing out a heavy breath I didn't realize I was holding...before skipping back to the beginning.

"Sorry we left late and will be there in 10" was what is actually said.

My mind raced ahead to the possibilities. Watching the door, I waited and calculated the time from the message receipt to arriving to walking through the parking lot to coming in the door. The minutes ticked by slowly while I watched car after car pull in to the lot not knowing which was theirs.

I knew what she looked like. Sara was a 5'6" Latina goddess with a thin shapely figure, long dark hair, perfect fit-in-your-mouth tits and a well-trimmed pussy that she routinely stuffed with dick with the full approval and encouragement of her husband Kirk. I knew all this from our online chats and picture sharing. What I didn't know was what a knockout she was in person. I stood smiling immediately when they came in the door like an idiot. I stood awkwardly in the middle of the restaurant while they got their bearings, saw me, and approached.

She met me with a warm smile and an unexpected but very welcome hug. "I'm a hugger!" She laughed wrapping me up. I returned it with careful placement of my hands which desperately wanted to go right to her ass.

"So nice to meet you," I said hoping to sound cool even though I was anything but. Her husband was one step behind extending his hand to shake. Kirk was 6' tall, tipping the scales at 175, dark hair, solid build with a firm grip and a keen evaluating eye. He was the interviewer and would decide my fate. I knew that right away. He was looking at me and saw a 5'9", mid-40's, 180 pound white guy. I kept myself in shape with daily running and exercise, but these two were still out of my league.

2

Driving home that night, I was elated about how the evening went. Kirk had silently appraised me and found me worthy (well...worthy enough) to meet the hot, wet insides of his beloved. We parted after an hour or so having established a rapport and they agreed to set up a get-together in the coming days that would be much more naked. Sara had recently been fucked in public while her husband kept lookout for anyone getting too close and it had gotten her off...the added excitement of being discovered while she was being pounded from behind made her pussy tingle in anticipation of a repeat. The guy who fucked her in a parking garage stairwell in the middle of the day hadn't lasted long before flooding her pussy with cum.....and honestly I couldn't blame him. She was a walking fuck machine and no man could last long with her bouncing her ass back on his cock while rubbing her clit moaning and cumming. I would be the next one to help bring her the rush of getting caught...and I was getting a tingle myself thinking about it.

I jerked off that night...and the next...imagining how she would feel under my hands as they slid up and down her thighs, belly, and breasts, working their way between her shapely legs down to her wet center and to how my fingers would rub the lips of her pussy before pushing into her while she rolled her hips and breathlessly begged me to please fuck her now. I imagined kissing her in a frenzy born of years of loneliness. I imagined how she would taste as I lapped at her pussy like a thirsty dog. Damn I was fired up.

I checked my phone constantly like a teenage girl waiting for her crush to call and a couple of days later, she messaged me to set up the meet. She decided she wanted an adventure and described how she wanted to fuck in my truck while her husband drove us around town just after dark. I was so horny that if she had suggested we fuck on the steps of City Hall at noon I would have said yes. The logistics did not concern me. The possibility of being pulled over by the police while my dick was buried inside her did not concern me. The possibility of a head-on collision because her husband was watching us fuck in the rearview mirror gave a slight pause, but not enough to even briefly consider not taking the risk.

3

The day arrived and I drove to the meeting spot....again arriving 30 minutes early...again anticipating a cancellation text...and again feeling the thrill when the text came saying they were almost there. Kirk pulled in to a spot and I met them to see how they wanted things to go. Sara was beautiful in the post-sunset light wearing a black dress that fell half way down her thighs with a pink bra strap peeking out under her left shoulder.

Another hug...this one lingering slightly...and another handshake with Kirk who was clearly excited to have some fun. We got into my truck, me in the driver's seat, and Kirk and Sara in the back seat and I set off into the night.

Sara turned the dome light on which flooded the back seat with light making it easier to see inside the cab from the outside. Kirk wasted no time as he unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out, already nearly hard, and pulled Sara to him for a deep kiss...her hand automatically finding his dick and stroking it to full staff. I drove along with barely a glance at the road in front of me favoring the steamy scene in my rearview mirror now tilted low so that it was unusable as a safety device for watching traffic behind me.

Sara broke the kiss and lowered her mouth to Kirk's cock sucking and stroking it while as he laid his head back against the headrest savoring a blowjob that he had experienced many times and was no less pleasurable now. He pulled the back of her dress up over her ass exposing the matching pink thong resting in her ass cheeks and then began squeezing her ass while she enthusiastically bobbed on his dick. She made moaning sounds with her mouth full and it was clear she loved giving head. Unable to help myself, I reached back with my right hand and stroked her skin wherever I could reach.

I swerved out of my lane and pulled my hand back to focus on the road and Sara took that moment to sit up and throw her right leg over her husband's thighs. She gripped his dick and aimed it at her sopping wet pussy. Eyes half closed she dropped onto him, both of them breathing out hard, before raising up and dropping down again. She found her rhythm quickly as Kirk's hands found her ass cheeks, gripping them tightly as she bounced up and down on his cock. The cars near me could clearly see inside the truck and I sped up and slowed down to try and keep them at a distance.

Sara didn't care if the whole world saw her.

Kirk pulled her tits out and closed his mouth over her left nipple as her head tilted back in ecstasy. Her hands went from his shoulders to around his head as she held him in place to keep up his attack on her nipple. Sucking on her tits, I found later, is the key to unlocking her sexual "let go" switch and she responded with increased intensity. On each downstroke of her hips, her knees would spread outward driving her clit into Kirk's cock while his tongue flicked worked at her breast and the cars outside passed us no doubt watching the fiery Latina buck and roll through her first orgasm.

Kirk's breathing volume intensified into the telltale sound of a man about to loose control. Sara, breathing heavy and softly moaning, sympathized by increasing the tempo of her bouncing ass making sure there was no way he could hold back. Within seconds, Kirk bucked, grunted, and blasted his wife's pussy with his hot cum. Sara fell into him coming down from her own orgasm. I realized I had gotten so lost in watching them fuck that I was about to get the chance to do the same. I quickly found a place to pull over.

4

Parking along the side of the road, I switched places with Kirk. He walked around the front of my truck smiling and zipping up as I calmly walked past. Actually, that's not true. I walked past at a brisk pace eagerly anticipating what was waiting for me in my own backseat. My brain stammered over and over "holy shit holy shit holy shit....."

I slipped into the rear passenger side door to the sight of Sara laid back against the opposite door with one leg on the seat and the other on the floorboard. Kirk's cum drooled out of her pussy as she lightly rubbed her clit. The sweet smell of sex filled the backseat and my pulse increased.

I moved towards her clit when she said, "Kiss me first." I crawled up her languishing body and found her mouth with my own. Her tongue snaked into my mouth in a kiss that was real and wanting. I kissed back remembering how a woman's lips felt as I breathed her in. My right hand moved along her body down past her thighs, pausing on her ass, the down her calves and back up. She felt warm and inviting and I would have happily spent the next hour kissing her when a gentle push on my shoulders reminded me that this woman was still on fire and needed to be put out.

I dropped my head down to her pussy and not caring that Kirk had just filled it with cum, in fact eager to taste her like that, I dove into her. My tongue lapped at the mixture of cum and pussy juice. My face was bathed in it and I could feel my chin getting wet. Like my fantasy, I lapped at her like a thirsty dog covering her pussy with my mouth. I licked up and down...way down...my tongue finding her asshole and poking at it like a dick. I probed her pussy cleaning every drop of their combined orgasms. After a while, I pulled back savoring the taste and taking in the sight of her enjoying the attention.

She sat up then as I sat back. Sometime while eating her I had unbuckled and pulled down my pants. Sara's head dropped into my lap and began sucking my dick so quickly that I was surprised and then delighted by the image of her black hair flowing around her bobbing head. In this position, I could see Kirk driving the same way I was....barely glancing at the road in favor of the action in the back seat. Finally, I raised her up and moved her back against the door and rolled onto her body. I guided my dick to her entrance and found home pausing for a moment to remember the feeling of a woman's sex gripped around my cock. I started fucking her in long strokes quickly followed by short strokes. I heard loud moaning and realized it was coming from me. My eyes were tightly closed as I rocked on her reaching for her tits, her hair, her thighs...taking it all in. I forced them open to look down and see her eyes were closed too, closing in on her own orgasm. That was the breaking point for me and I shoved hard as deep as I could and blasted my cum deep into her pussy. I came so hard that I saw stars when I opened my eyes. I slowed my bucking hips and rested my forehead on hers briefly while I caught my breath.

Slowly I extracted myself from her pussy and sat back. Sara twisted in the seat and laid against me so that I had to put my arm around her shoulder. We sat naked and smiling, her stroking my leg and me her shoulder in the dome-lit afterglow of a good fuck. Kirk, still driving, tilted the mirror back to be of some use for safety again and we talked and laughed all the way back to the parking lot where we quickly re-dressed, hugged, and parted for the night.

5

This was the first of many encounters with Sara and Kirk with each as exciting and satisfying as the first. Sara is insatiable and loves to be fucked by one or many cocks at once. I've enjoyed her solo, with her husband, with a group, and as part of a gang bang. She loves it all and he loves to watch her love it all. I can't wait to tell you about the next time we got together where I was one of 9 men who she sucked and fucked. We used her in every position while she missed no opportunity to fill her hands and mouth with hard dick. She had cum in her pussy, on her face, and on her tits and by the time the men were exhausted and spent, she was still ready for more.....

  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Not much of a story.

CagedLoverCagedLover11 months agoAuthor

I get that it is doubtful. But it happened…every word.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I've got to agree with 'Anonymous' this story has no real point, here's a guy that hasn't been fucked in 2 years trying to hook up with a hot couple that obviously loves to share fucking and even after 2 years he manages to hit a home run with this experienced couple? Doubtful!!!.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Really odd story; what was the plot?

LIDiverLIDiver12 months ago

Gods, we love naughty wives!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Wife's Only Gangbang It was just supposed to be dinner.in Loving Wives
Kelley Hosts a Halloween Party Wife gets creampied by another man and doesn't even know it.in Loving Wives
Friday Night With Tina A cuckold's night out with his slut wife.in Loving Wives
A Surprising Day Watching My Wife The day my wife fulfilled my fantasy by fucking another man.in Loving Wives
More Stories