Meeting Sydney Pt. 04

Story Info
Sydney and I introduce Bi sex to our relationship.
1.4k words
4.63
2.4k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So after the weekend where Sydney and I had sex with others and enjoyed it, we both knew we were in love with each other and both enjoyed our fetishes and wanted them to be part of the relationship. Over the next couple of weeks, things started to come together as my house was sold and I found a nice place in Boston and we decided to move in together. At work, we kept the relationship private because of my position and found it to be exciting.

Sex-wise Sydney kept her word and made me wear panties all the time throwing all my underwear away, except for two pairs for emergencies like doctor appointments. The sex continued to be hot with Sydney taking charge and being the dominant one which I loved. The majority of our sex was Sydney pegging me and when I fucked her I would eat my cum out of her, both things I loved.

It was about two months after the events of us having sex with others, we were in the process of moving into our new place and Sydney was moving out of her apartment. It was a Friday morning and I was getting dressed for work Sydney made me wear stockings and a garter belt under my clothes which was something she would make me do sometimes, which was a clue of a big role-playing night ahead of us. So there I was working all day wearing panties with stocking and a garter belt while she txt me all day teasing me like she always did. I was meeting someone for a drink after work then the plan was to meet her at her apartment for the last night before she moved out for one last hot time.

I got to her place around 7 and had a huge surprise as I walked in, in the apartment with Sydney were two people, the very same people who Sydney and I had sex with two months earlier. Sydney said to meet Pam and Craig who were a married couple that Sydney I guessed knew before the events. before I could say anything Sydney took charge and looked at me and said strip bitch, I looked at her with a look and she looked at me and said she wasn't kidding strip now. I started to strip and Pam then told Craig the same and say strip Bitch to him and he then started. Both of us stripped in front of the girls and like me, he has dressed the same wearing panties and a garter belt. With both of us standing there dressed like this Sydney spoke up and said Pam and I want you two fags to do what fags do, start kissing and making out, then take turns sucking each other's cocks, then fuck each other while we watch, now do it fags.

I was in a shock but Craig took the lead and before I knew it, he came over to me and we started to kiss while we rubbed each other's cocks. After a couple of minutes, I did what came naturally and fell to my knees and pulled Craig's panties down, and took his nice thick cock in my mouth. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the girls on the couch watching us as they were rubbing each other pussy's and kissing. After sucking Craig for a couple of minutes, he pulled me up and took me over to the couch sitting me next to Sydney, then pulled my panties off and started to suck my cock. As Craig sucked my cock Sydney started to kiss me as Pam was fingering her pussy, and she was fingering Pam's pussy. After a couple of minutes of this, the girls took us all to the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom, Craig and I got into a 69, and right next to us both Sydney and Pam got into a 69. This went on until all of us came, and both Craig and I both coming into each other's mouths. We were all sweaty so the girls pulled the stocking and garter belt off of Craig and me, and then we all just laid there resting, but not for too long. As I lay there holding Sydney and Craig laid with Pam in the bed both girls started to rub us to bring us back to life talking about how hot it was watching us suck each other's cocks. This eventually led to the girls putting us back into a 69 and after a couple of minutes, I felt someone applying lube to my ass and fingering my ass. This of course led to Craig getting behind me as Sydney took his cock and rubbed it on my ass and made me beg Craig to fuck me. I was on my knees begging for Craig to fuck my ass as Sydney placed his cock in my ass, while he grabbed my hips and started to fuck me hard. While Craig fucked me, Pam had put on a strapon and Sydney laid next to me while Pam fucked her. So here was I getting fucked by Craig while Sydney was getting fucked with a strapon by Pam, what a hot scene?

Craig must have fucked me for about 15 minutes before he unloaded his cum deep in my ass. As he pulled out Pam pulled her strapon out of Sydney and then grabbed the lube and applied it to Craig's ass as Sydney did to me she led me to him and rubbed my cock on his ass making him beg for me to fuck Craig, which he did. As I was fucking Craig Pam took off her strapon and the girls start to grind their pussy's together while they scissored together next to us fucking. This scene of me fucking Craig and the girls scissoring lasted about 10 minutes before I came deep in Craig's ass. After cumming I fell onto the bed as Craig rolled over, the girls both then sat on our faces. Sydney sat on Craigs and Pam sat on mine as Craig and I ate them out until both of them came one more time and they fell onto us in a sweaty mess.

The girls got out of bed first taking a quick shower together, followed by them pulling Craig and me into the bathroom and talking us into showing together. After Craig and I got out the girls had some food for us since we never ate and it wasn't too late. we had some drinks also and talked while I learned that Craig and Pam were married for about 10 years but started fooling around like this a couple of years ago when they realized their sex life was missing something. They met Sydney at a party which led to them hooking up and becoming friends.

After some drinks and sex talk, all of us were horny again, we ended up back in the bedroom where Pam blew me and Sydney was blowing Craig. we then changed partners with Craig and I got into a 69 and the girls got into a 69. When we were all nice and horny I fucked Pam and Craig fucked Sydney until both Craig and I both came in both of their pussy's. Afterward, both girls made us beg to eat their pussy's with me begging Sydney to eat Craig's cum out of her pussy, and Craig begging Pam to eat my cum out of her pussy. I believe both girls came from us eating our cum out of their pussy.

At this point, we all fell asleep in bed until the early morning hours. I was woken by my ass being fingered by someone behind me. I was facing Sydney who started to kiss me as I felt Craig start to slide his cock in my ass, as Sydney told him to fuck my brains out. At this point, Sydney got out of the bed, and Craig re-positioned me in the bed where I was eating Pam's pussy, as he fucked me. In the meantime, Sydney put on a strapon and started to fuck Craig. What a way to wake up Sydney was fucking Craig with a strapon, while Craig was fucking me in the ass and I ate his wife's pussy, this went on with us changing positions until all of us came.

What an amazing first time with Pam and Craig a first time of many more between all of us, and hookups with just Craig and I, or just Pam and I, along with Sydney and them.

Part 5 Sydney and Pam become sluttier while Craig and I start to hook up to fuck a lot.