All Comments on 'Meeting the Brothers Ch. 03'

by Smuttyandfun

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
scassettscassettover 3 years ago

Came up with a better title for this series! “One Bride for Seven Brothers (and a FIL)”. Lol

SuperkubySuperkubyover 3 years ago
More

Please add more chapters it is very well done.

AKajiraAKajiraabout 3 years ago

Lots more please. These men make me so wet

AKajiraAKajiraabout 3 years ago

This is my third read of these this week ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cringe worthy dialogue though

Tell me how it feels, baby girl. Do you enjoy the relentless sting of my heavy cock stretching you inside, nearly tearing you open wide, as I fuck into you, making you desperate to cry out with the need to come? While you have me nearly out of my mind from the incredible feel of plundering into the depths of your warm, young fertile body, till that perfect moment when I begin to crest and find my release, emptying my balls into your womb to breed you with my seed."

DrizdartDrizdartabout 1 year ago

You've got room for follow-ons ... bound to be other women who are part of the clan.

StLouGuyStLouGuyabout 1 year ago

Good story. You started this chapter saying Eli was the only brother she hadn't been with yet; but she also hasn't been with Zach either.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmuttyandfun@Smuttyandfun
'Off the Clock' my 2nd entry in the On The Job Challenge will be published on April 23rd, and I hope you'll enjoy this one, too! 'Caught in the Act' my On The Job Challenge entry will be published on April 20th. I hope you enjoy it! 'Lucky Charm' my April Fools' Contest en...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES