Meeting the Brothers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tipped up my chin, looking serious. "But are you sure you're okay, and this isn't too much for you?"

I shook my head, happily smiling up him as his brother relentlessly plowed his cock into my pussy, jerking my body across the chair. "No. I honestly love this, Trevor. And you were right. This is just what I needed to finally feel complete. And after talking with your father this morning, I've come to accept the fact that I actually need sex, and lots of it, just to be true to myself. So this is like a dream come true to have the seven of you to take care of me like this." I smirked, and reached for him. "Now let me have a taste of that big, beautiful cock."

Apparently Jonas was awake now, too. He wandered down long the hallway from his room into the kitchen and not long after, he and his father were both stroking their cocks in their fists as they watched Trevor sliding his long, thick shaft half-way down my throat while his Eli brother, growled and grunted, pounding me from behind, getting ready to shoot another heavy load deep into my pussy. "God, she's beautiful isn't she?" Jonas remarked just loud enough for me to hear, making me smile around his brother's cock as I watched him pumping his heavy dick in his fist.

I could hardly believe what they were saying about me.

"The perfect gift for all of us," his father agreed, jacking his cock a little harder, quietly groaning and rubbing the pre-cum over the tip with his thumb. "I've enjoyed her twice now, and already I'm hungry for more. She has the most beautiful tight little pussy, and look at me, I'm getting hard as fuck, just thinking about pushing into her again."

Jonas grunted in agreement as he squeezed and tugged his meat tight in his fist. "I know just what you mean. After breakfast I'm going to take her to my room and enjoy everything I can with her." Grinning, he wiggled his eyebrows. "And I got big a bottle of lube, so it should be fun, exploring all my options."

Just hearing what Jonas had planned for me, had me clenching hard around Eli's cock, especially with what his father suggested next, that had my poor pussy nearly going into convulsions.

Jacob shook his head, grinning at his son. "Soon I think we should all take her at once, maybe in the family room. And let her know how good it can feel to have all her holes filled at the same time, get her airtight, with a cock in each hand with two of us at her breasts. Bet she'd love that."

Really starting to grunt as his balls got ready to let go at the erotic sight of his sister-in-law giving his one brother head while the other one pounded her pussy from behind, both of them lost in the feel of me, grunting and growling like there was no one watching. Jonas rolled his eyes as a heavy cum shot started to shoot out of him like a canon. "Fuck, she's hot isn't she?" He grunted, his cock thickening as it began to fill up with his seed, and started to spew all over his hand.

His father's breath was just as choppy as he worked his cock hard and fast through his fist. "Yes. She's such a lusty girl, and lucky for us, a very willing, generous girl, who's happy to allow all of us to share every inch of her."

"You can say that again," Jonas agreed, as his cock just kept right on erupting, sending a nice, heavy load sliding through his fingers, and I just stared them both mesmerized.

"She's got nine loads in her now that your brother is pumping his load inside her," Jacob remarked. He winked at his son, "So you'll have lots to eat when you go down for a taste of her pussy later." But then he pointed a finger at him. "Just don't be too rough with her, because all of us will want to have another chance with her today, so we can't let her get too sore, or she won't be able to take even one more fucking, especially with the size of us."

Jacob nodded, smiling as he licked his fingers clean. Seems every one of them had a taste for cum, even right out of their own cocks, but being able to seed me, and eat each other's cum out of my pussy, had to be the stuff of dreams for a kinky family like this. "No worries, I'll go as easy as I can with her, because I want another turn with her as soon as I can, too. Her pussy's so damn sweet I definitely want a chance to get inside her again today."

Both of them chuckled after they'd washed up and got back to getting the breakfast ready while my head was spinning after hearing them talking about me like that, while I was still enjoying entertaining the other two in the family room, with one pushing into each end of me.

Then Jacob, probably to get us even more aroused, said in a stage whisper to Jonas, "You should probably fuck her ass, just to give her pussy a rest. And of course you can still eat her out if you're gentle, maybe while she sucks you off. How does that sound, a nice hot session of 69 with our beautiful girl?"

His cock already twitching hard, Jonas rolled his eyes as that image filtered through his brain, obviously already picturing how good it would feel, sending a fresh wave of desire straight to his throbbing dick. "Actually, it all sounds like heaven, Dad, especially with her." And just hearing what they had planned for me, had me shuddering right to my toes.

Once everyone was up and breakfast was served, all of them sat eyeing their naked dark-haired sister-in-law, just itching to get at her. Jacob cleared his throat and said, "Since we're all here together, after we've eaten and cleared up, we should introduce Candace to our own version of strip poker, to give her a little break, before we start up with her again."

I looked around the table at the seven gorgeous naked men, and asked, "How would that even work, if none of us have any clothes on?"

Trevor flashed a wicked grin and reached for the little white sixty second timer on the counter. "You'll soon find out, my sweet little puss, and knowing you, I'll bet you'll decide it's your favorite game."

After they'd finished breakfast and enjoyed a few cups of coffee chatting for a bit, they cleaned up together while Jacob went and got a deck of cards. And as he went, he said over his shoulder, "We play Texas Holdem, so maybe Trevor can tell you how it's played, if you're not sure of the rules, Candace."

I caught on pretty fast. And Trevor was right, every time someone lost a hand, they'd have to do something kinky to me, or if I lost, they could ask for anything they wanted from me, since I was the only woman at the table. And I'd already realized that they didn't seem to be inclined to get off on each other, so I had goosebumps breaking out at the thought of all of them having a turn with me, especially one after the other.

When I lost my first hand, I was told that I had to suck on the person to my right's cock for a full minute, which naturally I really enjoyed as I felt Brody's heavy weapon sliding between my lips as he tugged at my hair, getting me wetter by the second, at least until the timer went off, ending our fun.

Then when I lost the next hand, too, Jonas, grinning coyly, sat me in his lap and suckled both my nipples one after the other into his mouth, for what felt like forever, though sadly it was only a minute. Until he had me practically clawing at his back, with my nipples throbbing and my pussy dripping all over his thighs.

Wow, I already loved this game.

Knowing how good it would feel whenever I lost and had to pay up with my body, letting them do whatever they wanted with me, I didn't work too hard to win after that.

When I lost again, I was confused at first when Zach lifted me out of my chair, and sat me on the table with my knees up to my chest, holding my legs open wide, facing them so they could all get a good look at my pussy. And I've got to say, having their eyes trained on my swollen cunt, with all of them fisting their cocks in their hands had me realizing that I loved the feeling of being completely exposed, and actually shivered as I watched them getting off at the sight of my pussy dripping with their cum.

Then Zach slid a finger inside me, letting out a groan. "Fuck, you feel good, Candace," he said against my ear. "Especially seeing your pussy like this, just loaded with cum, you're so wet you're dripping." Watching his finger slide in and out of me, all of them leaned in, staring wide-eyed, breathing hard with their cocks shooting hard and fast through their fists as Zach kept working his thick finger in and out of my juicy hole, giving me a nice little finger fucking for their entertainment. Then he added a second finger and finally a third, till had me wincing, sure that he couldn't possibly stretch me open any wider, until he'd managed to coax a thick, heavy load of their sperm into sliding out of my well-fucked hole.

All of our breathing coming in broken pants, I could feel my heart pounding, he had my pussy gushing as I came with a rush all over his hand, just as the timer went off. Still staring, transfixed at the sight of my dripping pussy, they all cheered when he finished by touching his slippery fingers to my lips, telling me, "Now lick them clean, baby girl, and show us all how much you love the taste of us." And of course I smiled at the hungry lust-filled looks in their eyes as I licked every last bit of cum from all three fingers.

After that, I kept losing on purpose, which was actually like winning for me, with all the kinky things I got to do with them. Then it was my hubby Trevor's turn to make me pay for losing another hand. He looked at me for a second, gave me a very naughty smile, making my nipples go hard wondering what he had in mind, as he said, "Be right back, my insatiable little bride." Then when he returned waving a bottle of lube in the air, all of us groaned as he made a big production number out of lubing up his index finger. Smiling that dirty smile of his into my eyes, letting all of us know, exactly where he planned to stick that slicked up digit, getting my poor throbbing pussy even wetter, and making my ass begin to tingle, knowing that soon, he'd be sliding into me making squeal and come all over again.

I was so anxious to feel him filling me up back there, I was actually shivering by the time he told me to bend over the table, with my ass in the air and my legs spread, so all of them could see of course. Then he pulled apart my ass cheeks, eased his long, thick finger into my tight back hole and once I was fully penetrated, he began to finger-fuck my asshole for a full minute, with me squealing like crazy and the seven of them tugging hard at their cocks that were thrusting up between their fists. All of them grunting and growling as they undoubtedly wondered what it would feel like to slide every one of their rock hard dicks into the depths of my snug little backside.

I decided that Trevor was right about how much I'd love this game, when I lost yet another hand. And I had the pleasure of sucking and lapping my tongue around my father-in-law's heavy, lemon-sized balls for a full sixty seconds, happily moaning as I rolled them on my tongue and petted and squeezed them, till I could see a nice heavy bead of pre-cum oozing out of the tip of his rigid cock. So naturally I licked him clean.

It had to be the most fantastic and definitely most arousing game I'd ever played.

By the time the game ended, with all of us sitting back in our chairs, nearly breathless, they'd gotten me so hot, my juices were leaking down my legs and all seven dicks at the table were gleaming with loads of pre-cum, sliding over their hands. And now I was curious to know which one of them I was going to get busy with me next, and what they could possibly think of to do with me now. Because what we'd just shared felt like a really hot, highly arousing session of foreplay.

As they looked at each other trying to decide who would do what to me next, suddenly Jonas swooped in, scooped me into his arms, tossed me over his shoulder, gave me a playful swat on my backside and marched me towards his bedroom, muttering as we went, "You snooze, you lose, guys." And I heard them all laughing, knowing they'd all get their turn with me soon enough.

But first things first, having been unceremoniously tossed onto my back on his bed, with my pussy already clenching hard in anticipation, I had a gorgeous man eyeing me with his stiff cock in hand, so naturally I could hardly wait to discover where he planned to bury that delectable hunk of man meat.

Jonas smiled, "Where would like it today, gorgeous? The choice is yours."

I grinned, suddenly feeling a little shy. "Maybe all three holes, if that's okay?"

He just shook his head, chuckling. "Gladly, but only if you kiss me first."

And when he crawled onto the bed and captured my mouth in a deep hungry kiss, I almost forgot that he'd carried me in here just to slide inside me, so we could get off on each other.

As he pulled back, gazing into my eyes, gently stroking his hand across my cheek, I liked that all of them had a tender side, too. Which had me thinking that it would be so easy to fall in love with my hot, hunky harem, even just a little...


12