Meeting the Hooker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She fingers me slowly with those three fingers and I start to relax a bit.

She notices that and says: "Stay like that because here it comes. It is just my pinky, so think how little it is."

I feel pressure but I can take it!

"Good. Now we are talking,", she says and moves her fingers slowly inside my ass.

"After the fifth is when we can start to use poppers. Have you ever tried one?" she asks.

"No, never."

"That is great! We can push your limits a bit with them," she says and keeps fucking faster with her fingers.

To my surprise, I slowly adapt to her four fingers.

She goes on a little while and then takes her fingers out. My ass feels empty. I hear her taking gloves off and some sound when she opens a bottle.

"Smell this!" she says as I smell some odd smell under my nose. My head is on a ring pad and I cannot see what she is holding.

"Exhale fully and then inhale," she instructs.

I do that and I feel some kind of a rush going through my body and my head spins a little.

While I am experiencing this, she has returned to my backside and donned a new pair of gloves.

I feel her spread my poor anus more than ever before. I feel fullness, but my anus cannot resist what is happening.

"There we go! Five fingers in. You could take it. That is great. I wanna test some toys on you next and I think the girl I told you about can take your fisting virginity. She has much smaller fists than I do," she says and fucks me with her five fingers.

My head is spinning a little bit. The poppers and her fingers. More pressure gives me feelings that I have never experienced.

Then I feel even more pressure. Something extra is going in. I just can't help myself and I moan.

"I could not help myself. I just had to test if I can fit my left hand's index finger in also," she says, sounding horny.

She takes all her fingers out leaving me feeling a sudden emptiness.

Then I feel a small pearl going in and then bigger and bigger ones. After a few pearls, she draws them out quickly, which makes me whimper.

She does this many times. Every time she goes to a bigger pearl and draws them out quickly.

I feel exhausted. There are so many feelings going on. First, the pressure that goes bigger and bigger and then the feeling when those pearls rush through the anal ring so quickly that you almost can not handle the feeling when the pearls go true the sphincter and the next one comes before you have recovered from the last one.

She changes at some point to a bigger toy that has bigger pearls and I am sweating and moaning. "My cute boy likes some traffic in his ass," she laughs.

Then she changes the toy to a plug. It does not feel very big but then she pumps it bigger! After that, she releases the pressure quickly and inflates it again, bigger this time.

Each time she inflates it bigger and then suddenly releases the pressure and pumps it again. At one point I think I cannot take more and she notices. She gives me the poppers again. As I inhale she pumps it bigger than ever. Then it starts to vibrate and rotate. I just start to moan and scream!

I feel a hand pressing my cheeks together and when I open my mouth something goes in to muffle my yelling.

I do not know what is happening to me but I start to shake. My ass starts to pulsate and I have the strongest orgasm of my life. My cock releases a huge amount of sperm without being touched.

She takes the plug away and says. "After that, who is gonna want any other orgasms other than a back pussy orgasm?" she asks.

I can't say anything. I notice that she is collecting my sperm into a syringe.

"We have some use for this later. Let's turn you around. Next is my turn to have an orgasm. You can have another too, any time you want, but the goal is my orgasm," she says and loosens the straps.

I turn around to my back and she lifts my legs to the stirrup and secures them with straps. The same belt goes over my waist and my hands are attached to the sides of the belt.

She takes out a wide leather belt with an opening "This should be tight around me so I can fuck you properly and I can feel the pressure your ass is making when I go in," she says looking directly into my eyes.

She takes out a double-ended dildo. Then she takes the syringe full of my sperm and empties it into a tank that is inside of the dildo. The dildo has a hole at the end like a real penis so I can imagine where this is going.

"I think you know where this is going. Like I said all body fluids are recirculated here so I am gonna breed you with your own sperm. It is great that we have a lot of it. When I am done you will drip the sperm out of your ass until tomorrow," she says and looks at me with her sexy eyes.

She works the dildo into the hole in the belt, working one end of it into her dripping pussy. She lubes the other end of the dildo slowly and looks into my eyes.

"You have pretty eyes. I take most men doggy style, but I want to watch you when I take you. You are so cute with those angel eyes," she says and walks between my legs.

I feel the tip of the dildo at my entrance.

"I want you to look directly at my eyes when I fuck you. Never look away or close them!" she commands and slides it in slowly.

The dildo is quite big but all that stretching has done its work and it slides in and I feel it filling me very deeply.

"It looks like your eyes will pop out of your head if I push any deeper," she says with a husky voice and looks at me deeply. Her waist is against my butt and she has her hands on the root of my legs.

She starts to move little by little, faster and faster.

"This feels so good. It was good that you sucked me to orgasm so I can fuck you longer and enjoy," she says and turns on a vibrator in the dildo.

She fucks me with almost closed eyes. I look directly at them as commanded. I see pure lust in them. This is not common commercial sex with some hookers. This is the real deal.

She keeps fucking me faster and every time she goes to the hilt. Our bodies make slapping sounds when they connect. I would scream again if I didn't have the gag in my mouth.

She just keeps going and going. I can see that she is on the edge. I start also feel the same feeling that I had just before the anal orgasm I had earlier.

Then it comes! She orgasms and hits some button and I feel the dildo pulsating and pumping my sperm into my colon. That makes me go over the edge. Our eyes are locked. She moans loudly and I make some noises through my gag.

She rests a bit and then withdraws the dildo from my ass. She takes the strap-on belt off and comes to me, taking the gag away.

"Clean my pussy with your tongue!" she commands. She has squirted a lot again.

She puts a small plug in my ass and says I have to keep it there for at least one hour. It actually feels good to have it there. I would spoil my pants with all the cum that is inside my ass.

"I think I put my stamp on you so now you are one of my harem members. My harem is full now. You can have your money back. If this was like a regular meeting with my paying customers I would have to keep your money but this is different. You keep the money," she says.

She gives me another phone number. "Let's keep in touch. As I said, I have many plans for you." She smiles and hugs me and presses a little kiss on my cheek.

I drive home and wonder what just happened...

12