Meeting the Hooker Ch. 02

Story Info
The man is contacted from the hookers private number.
2.6k words
4.41
11.2k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rampe
rampe
233 Followers

Days have gone from the meeting with the hooker. My ass has been a little sore but surprisingly fast it recovers. I have thought a lot about the meeting and what to do with the number she gave.

I do not have to think that very long because I have a message from that number in a few days.

"We are moving on in a private stage in our sexual life together. So now is time to make some things clear. I have a small group of people in my inner ring. In this ring, we have full thrust in every people. We avoid having sex with other people and if we do we only practice safe sex. In our ring, we do not have to use protection. We are all tested regularly. We use all the same lab and doctor. I have the results from the tests so I know who has tested and when. Also, I know if there is some disease involved. So you will have another message where is time and place told you for your tests. When I have the results from your tests I will take that as an indication that you want to be in our ring," she tells me in her message.

Soon after the other message comes. There is the time and place like she has told. It seems to be a small clinic at the midtown in one of the old office buildings. I think that building is quite empty of offices nowadays when they have moved to more modern buildings but seems that someones have stayed there.

My visit is for the next day evening. I am a little early in the town and find that place easily. There are a few staircases in that building ad I choose the B corridor where the clinic is. It is on the top floor of that six-floor building. Everything looks like from the 1980 century or even older.

I take the lift to the right floor and it goes up making some noises as old elevators do. When I go out of it I am in a corridor that has two different class doors with the class you can not see through. The other door has no names so I think it is an empty office behind it but the other has an old sign that has my clinic's name on it.

There is a doorbell and I push it. I hear a buzzing sound when the electric lock opens.

I go in. There is a small reception and a woman sitting there behind the window. I tell her who I am and that I have an appointment there.

"Yes, I have here a little list of tests that the doctor has ordered for you. We can go to the lab and I take them right away," she says and stands up.

This going smoothly. Maybe this is it. She takes some tests and I am out in a few minutes.

We go to a small room and she shuts the door behind us.

She gives me a little jar and tells me to piss in it.

"Piss on that jar in that corner where the toilet seat is so you can piss the rest in there that can no fit in the jar," she tells me.

In the corner of that room is old looking toilet seat. I take my penis out and start to fill the jar. I have drunk a lot so it is easy.

She looks the whole time at what I am doing.

"I have to be sure that the piss is yours," she says when I look at her.

She puts the jar on the table and covers it. Then she puts gloves on and takes a long cotton swab.

"Come here with that penis of yours. I will take the sample from your urethra," she says and sits on a chair.

I go to her and she takes my penis in her hand and sticks the swab in my penis about four centimeters and circulates it. It hurts but I try to take it like a man. I see her smiling a little so I think she likes what she is doing.

"Now you can you put your pants up and sit on that chair," she says and puts that swab to some bottle.

The chair is a big leather chair with headrest and wide places for hands on the sides.

I sit on it and she takes it down so that I am almost horizontal position.

"So many men pass out when I am taking a blood sample from them that it is better to do in this position," she says and moves my left hand to the handrest.

She takes a couple of tubes of my blood and then puts some bandages on my arm.

"You think you are capable to rise?" she asks.

When I nod she puts the chair in a sitting position.

"So there were the lab tests. The results take their time but we send them to you. If there are some foundings we also give you time for a doctor," she says.

I thank her and start to leave when she says: "Next we can go to the other room."

She goes out of the room through the door and I follow her. I already thought that I can just leave but now what?

We go to the other room and it looks like some bathroom. There is also a toilet seat and a narrow bed with plastic coverings.

"Take your pants off and lay on your side facing the sealing on that bed. Draw your knees to your chest," she says.

I am wondering what this is when I notice the enema bag hanging from the bedpost.

"Why the enema if I am here for tests about sexual diseases?" I think but did not start to protest. The nurse looks like she is not taking any protests.

I lay there on that cold bed. I hear her filling that bag. Then she puts the bag on the post. I feel her hand on my buttocks. She exposes my crack and I feel the nozzle going in.

Then the water starts to run in me. I jump a little for that and she holds the nozzle in.

I have cramps and then she massages my belly.

The water just keeps running.

To my fortune, the bag goes empty just when I think I can not take more.

She takes the nozzle out.

"You can slowly go to the toilet seat and let the water run out," she says and I go to the seat.

She stays in the room and wants to see what came out of me. She wants to give me the other enema because the water was not clear.

After that, she is happy with the result and we go out.

She wants me to sit on one of those chairs in the corridor.

"The doctor will see you soon," she says and goes to the reception.

I think there is only one doctor at this time there because it is so quiet and I have not seen anyone else.

In a few minutes, one door opens and a woman goes out of the door and leaves the clinic.

I am thinking that I am the next. Little after I hear the heels making their sound when someone is going to that door. The door opens. A tall and athletic woman in her fifties comes out. She has a long doctor's coat on and bronze color leather pants on. She has high heels that make her even taller.

She does not look in my direction. She just walks with her long legs to a room at the far end of the corridor.

I think maybe that is a restroom or something and keep waiting my turn.

After like five minutes the door in the far end opens. The doctor comes out and says my name.

I instantly stand up and walk to her and into the room. She closes the door behind me.

The room is quite dark. There is only one big spotlight on. It is directed to an examination chair that looks just like one that they use in gynecological exams.

I think why she wants to see me in this room when she says: "I have quite a good background notes from you so we can go directly to physical examination. You can take all your clothes off."

I do not say anything. I just put my clothes on the chair that is one corner.

"Come to stand in this light," she says and shows with her hand a spot near the examination table.

Then she looks at every spot of my skin very carefully. Then she looks into my eyes, nose, and ears.

Then she takes green transparent gloves on her hands.

"Open your mouth," she says and when I do she sticks her fingers in my mouth and investigates every corner. She also looks in my throat.

Her fingers in my mouth feel a little teasing. She massages my gums and tongue and makes some fucking movements with them.

"Now you can hop on that examination chair," she says and points me the spot between stirrups.

I sit at the end of the table.

"Lean onto the table and lift your legs to the stirrups," she orders.

When I am done that she wants to move my ass so that it is a little bit over the edge of the table.

She starts to palpate my abdomen. Then she moves to my testicles. She rolls them in her fingers. Then she starts to inspect my penis.

"You have your foreskin moving quite good. Is your glans very tender to touch when the skin is back?" she asks.

"Yes, it is. It is used to be under the foreskin so it is quite tender," I answer to her.

"They usually are. If the foreskin has been removed it can take much more. It does not feel too tender when you are masturbating or having intercourse?"

"With lubrication it is okay."

"That is good to hear. Also with a condom, you can also make it less tender."

"I think that in anal sex you should use a condom anyway. Your urethra is a little wide from the head of your penis so there is a bigger chance that the bad bacteria can go from the anus into your penis. If I am correct that would not be a problem. You are more receiver than the giver?" she looks directly into my eyes and asks.

"I think that I like a little about them both," I answer her mildly.

She smiles and says: "Let's take a look at that receiver then."

She takes lubricant and performs digital palpation with one finger.

"I can not feel anything other but little tight you are. Your pelvic muscles should be more relaxed."

Then she takes the ultrasound device. With that, she examines my lower abdomen, penis, and testicles. She sticks the sensor also to the perineum.

When I think that this part of the exam is over she changes the sensor to something that looks like a rod. She rolls a condom over it and then I start to scare a little. I have seen that kind of used in women's vaginas.

"I use this mostly when examining women's vaginas but this goes perfectly also in the rectum and that is kind of your vagina too," she says with a smirk and pushes it in my anus.

It hurt a little and she moves, turns, and rotates it.

She looks at the screen when she doing that. When I think she is done she makes a few fucking movements in my ass with it. Then she takes it out.

Then she goes to one of the cabinets. She returns between my legs with something and I soon notice that it is an anoscope.

"We have to observe your anal mucosa. What kind of it looks like now and does any changes appear in your next visits."

She pushes that thing in my ass and it is bigger than anything here before. She rotates it and looks in with a lamp and rotates again.

She takes her time and looks at every spot in my anus.

Then she withdraws it.

She pushes a button and soon the nurse comes in. She has some jars with her.

"He has produced some precum already. You can collect that immediately," the doctor says.

The nurse has a swab and she uses it collectin my fluids from the tip of my penis.

"Let's see how much he has fluids in his prostate. It felt quite full when palpating," the doctor says and sticks her two fingers in my ass.

I moan because of her quick motion.

The nurse takes hold of my penis and puts the head of it in the jar.

The doctor massages my prostate with her finger like an expert and fluid just runs and runs out of my penis.

"That it's. I think we have enough," the doctor says and stops.

"Now your examination is over," she says.

I am revealed and I think that now I can go home.

"Did Rose tell you how we collect the payment from her friends?" the doctor asks?

"No she said nothing about that but I have my wallet with me," I say.

"Yes, you certainly do. It is always with you," she says with a smirk.

What happens next looks almost absurd.

They start both taking their pants off. The nurse climbs on top of me and sits on my face. Her pussy is dripping and she pushes it against my mouth.

"It will be soon over. We just want to have our orgasms. Like that cunt and I will do my own orgasm at the same time," the doctor says and I do not see what she is doing.

I start to lick that pussy and then I feel something again on my anus. A blunt member is going in. It is even bigger than the scope earlier and my noises are muffled with that nurse's cunt.

That blunt thing goes in and feels very long. Then it stops and I feel something against my groin. Her pelvis?

Then it goes slowly out and back in.

Then the nurse wants my concentration and massages her cunt against my face.

I try to lick it and suck. Even fuck with my tongue.

The big member in my ass starts to move faster. Soon I hear two women moaning in the room. The sex smells and the doctor's pelvis slaps my groin.

The nurse takes hold of my penis and starts to masturbate.

The doctor takes a stronghold of my legs.

Then starts happening.

The combo of masturbation and fucking my ass makes me come quick and hard. I feel the nurse pressing my penis to a jar. Then she starts to come too. She squirts straight to my face.

The doctor fucking slows and then she presses her pelvis against my groin and she yells in her orgasm. I feel some pumping in my ass and it goes on and on.

Then they rise from the top of me.

The nurse wipes my face and her cunt and then my penis and ass.

When I look at the doctor she is just putting a condom in the trash. It is full of sperm.

"Next time I do not use a condom," she says and gives me a big smirk.

rampe
rampe
233 Followers