Meeting the Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the shop Joe looked away as Karen and Rox talked about which padded handcuffs, padded paddle, and vibrators to get. They also discussed if they should get teddys, babydolls, or something else. Joe didn't see the final purchases, but saw them smiling with a big bag as they left the store.

They eventually got home and had dinner. The ladies were chatting away like old friends, but Joe was very nervous and he didn't know why.

Shortly after dinner Karen said she needed to bring Joe back to the bedroom for a private conversation and asked Rox if that was okay with her.

Rox said yes.

Once back in the bedroom Karen threw herself at Joe knocking him backwards onto the bed.

"I can't wait, do you want to try out some of the stuff I bought today?" Karen asked.

"I do, but aren't you afraid of Rox hearing us?" Joe replied.

"I don't care," Karen said. "Besides, the louder we are the happier she'll be that she guided me to the right selections."

"Are you sure about this?" Joe asked. "One of your reasons in the past for turning me down is someone might hear."

"I am sure," Karen said. "And the first thing we have to do is get naked."

They quickly undressed and were soon entwined while hugging and kissing.

Karen moved Joe's hands above his head and before he knew it his wrists were in restraints and she quickly climbed off him.

"Stop squirming and this will be easier," she said as she climbed off him and moved his ankles into the restraints at the foot of the bed.

Karen smiled at him and stepped away to the bathroom and returned wearing a sheer purple teddy.

She walked up to him so he could see her breasts and pussy through the material. She leaned over and gave him a kiss on the lips, sliding her tongue into his mouth.

"I know you want me right now, but I think you'll want this more," she said and then whistled.

Rox walked into the room wearing a light blue lace babydoll that was transparent.

"We've got some good news and bad news for you," Rox said. "The good news is that Karen wants to share you with me tonight, meaning you're going to get to have the threeway you've fantasized about. The bad news for you is that she and I have no interest in each other or being bi, so you're going to have to work doubly hard getting both of us off as many times as possible."

"Plus we have a little contest to make things more interesting," Karen said. "We're going to blindfold you, and put you through three tests. We're each going to suck your cock for a minute, each going to ride your cock for a minute and each going to ride your face for a minute. If you correctly identify the pussy or mouth correctly two out of three times, we're at your mercy the rest of the night. If you fail, you're our boytoy/slave the rest of the night."

Joe thought to himself "this will be an easy challenge to win as their BJ techniques are different, how their pussies taste is slightly different, how they feel straddling my face is different, and how they feel riding me is different."

They put the blindfold on him and pushed him back onto the bed

"For each step in the contest, we both go, and then you tell us the order we went in," Karen said. "The blowjob is first."

He felt a tongue run up and down the length of his cock before a set of lips wrapped loosely around it and slowly bobbed up and down. Joe sighed and smiled while this was going on. A minute later the lips stopped. He then felt a tongue swirling around the tip of his cock and then circle just below the crown. The tongue moved away for only a second before he felt it sliding from the base up to the tip where it again swirled around the head. He felt a pair of lips close around just the tip for a brief moment before the tongue resumed licking up and down the length of his cock. Then he felt a pair of lips close tightly around the head and start bobbing up and down. He gasped and moaned at the sensation. It ended all too soon for Joe.

"Okay, what order did we go in?" he heard Rox ask.

"Karen went first and Rox went second," Joe said.

"Correct," Karen said. "But how did you know?"

"You have different techniques," Joe said. "And honey, I'm sorry in advance for saying this, but please have Rox give you some lessons before she leaves."

"Straddling your face is next," Karen said, not responding to Joe's previous comment.

The first woman swung a thigh over's shoulders and moved to straddle his face. She lowered her pussy to his waiting tongue.

With one slow lick he thought to himself 'It's Karen, I've been eating her pussy for 15 years and know that scent, taste and folds anywhere.'

For the next two minutes he licked her moistening lips and slid his tongue between her folds. She was sliding her pussy slowly against his face as he licked. He heard a gasp moments before she climbed off. The next pussy to straddle his face had a slightly sweeter scent and when he stuck his tongue out a slightly sweeter taste. Again he licked the moist lips slowly before sliding just the tip of his tongue against between the folds. This woman didn't want slow and sweet. For the next minute she was grinding her pussy slightly faster against his face, trying to take his tongue deeper and faster. When she climbed off Joe's face was quite wet.

"Okay, what order did we face ride in?" Rox asked.

"Easy," Joe said. "After 15 years I know the scent and taste of my wife's pussy and she went first."

"Right again," Karen said. "I guess we can take the blindfold off and let you collect your prize."

"Wrong!" Joe growled. "There's still a third part to this challenge and I need to see if I can go 3-for-3."

"He's right," Rox said. "Let's do it."

The first pussy slid down on him and gripped his cock like a vice before rapidly moving up and down on just half the length, as if trying to milk him to a fast orgasm. When it was the second woman's turn the pussy slid down slowly before squeezing with just the right amount of pressure as it rose until just the tip was inside before sliding back down. This leisurely process repeated itself for the rest of the minute, wanting to prolong the sex as long as possible.

"Let's find out if you went 3-for-3," Karen said.

"You changed up the order," Joe said. "Rox's pussy gripped me tight while yours wanted to prolong things."

"Wrong!" Rox laughed. "Your wife was urgently trying to make you cum while I wanted this ride to last as long as possible."

"Oh well," Joe said. "Please remove the blindfold and hand ties so I feast my eyes on my prizes."

They removed the blindfold and restraints.

"First thing I want is for both of you to get naked, and secondly I want these restraints off my hands and ankles," Joe said.

The ladies complied and stood before him naked. He got up and gave each one a passionate hug and kiss, squeezing them tight so he could feel their breasts pressing against his chest and they could feel his rock hard cock, which was sticking straight out, against their stomachs.

Joe laid back down on the bed and started giving instructions.

"We're going to start with something basic," Joe said. "Karen get on me in a 69 and Rox, get between my legs so you can be part of a double-team BJ and give her pointers as you go."

Once they were in position Joe grabbed his wife's ass and squeezed as he licked her pussy. His tongue slid between her lips savoring her taste. He sucked her lips into his mouth, tasting her juices. He then plunged his tongue into her pussy hole, licking. He removed his tongue and licked his way to the top of the vulva, searching for her clit with his tongue.

At the other end of his body he felt two tongues licking up and down the length of his cock. Then he felt a set of lips on his balls while a hand pumped his cock. Then he felt a loose set of lips slide up and down, followed by a tight set. With Karen's thighs pressed against his ears and his focus on licking his wife's pussy he couldn't hear what was being said. He had moved his fingers from her ass and was fingering her pussy and clit as he licked.

Within 10 minutes the two sets of lips working his cock felt nearly identical and were pushing him closer to the brink. When Karen let out a long, loud moan he smacked her ass and told her to get off him. Once she was off his face he saw Rox working his cock like a woman possessed.

"Oh shit, I'm almost there," Joe groaned as he reached down and put his hands on Rox's head. Moments later with a groan he pushed her head down and thrust his hips up as his body shook in orgasm.

After Joe lifted his hands from her hair, Rox raised her head and smiled as cum dripped out the corners of her mouth. She stuck out her cum-covered tongue before swallowing.

"Rox, keep working my cock to get me hard again," Joe said. "Karen, come up here next to me."

Rox continued to stroke and lick his cock as Karen slid up the bed and put her head on Joe's shoulder.

"Thank you," Joe said as he kissed his wife deeply with an arm wrapped around her.

"You're welcome," Karen said. "I wanted to grant your fantasy, but there was no way the third was going to be my sister, one of our friends, or a stranger. Rox was the perfect solution."

"I think you're ready for another go," Rox chuckled.

"Good," Joe said. "Rox, get up here, grab the headboard and ride my face, Karen, get down there and ride my cock."

Once Rox straddled his face Joe started to slowly lick her vulva, savoring her moistness. He brought his fingers up to gently rub her pussy as he licked. He took her lips between his one at a time as his fingers gently rubbed her. His mouth moved to the top as his tongue slid between her folds. He inserted one finger inside her as his tongue sought out her clit. She moaned softly as his finger started to pump and his tongue continued to swirl. After another minute or two he briefly removed both, but only for a second. His tongue replaced his fingers licking and flicking inside her. His fingers found her clit and begin to rub slowly at first. Rox moaned louder gripped the headboard as she ground her pussy against Joe. He was struggling to focus on Rox as his wife's riding quickened as Rox's moans grew louder. But he intensified everything he was doing to Rox. Before long, Rox let out a long, loud moan as she ground her pussy tight his face as her body shook in orgasm.

While Joe was bringing Rox to orgasm, Karen rode with a slow steady stroke, wanting to prolong the pleasure with her husband as long as possible. She was grinding her pussy against his pelvis each time he was fully inside her. She rode him facing the head of the bed, watching Rox's reactions to what her husband was doing. As Rox's moans grew louder, Karen put her hands on her husband's chest and rode him harder and faster. The harder and faster she rode the quicker her breaths came until she was softly panting "feels so fucking good" and letting out soft moans.

After Rox came down from her orgasm Joe smacked her on the ass moved his head out from her pussy and called out "Position change!"

Karen reluctantly climbed off her husband's cock and Rox climbed off the bed.

"Rox get in the middle of the bed on all fours facing the foot of the bed," Joe instructed. "Honey, put your feet against the headboard and lie down so your face is under Rox's ass. You're going to lick my balls and tease me shaft as I fuck her."

The ladies assumed their positions and Joe climbed onto the bed. He instructed his wife to open her mouth and he slid the length of his cock into her mouth twice before pulling out.

"Honey, I'm going to start slow so you can get used to licking and teasing my cock as it slides in and out of her pussy," Joe said.

He grabbed Rox's hips and thrust himself all the way in on the first stroke.

He started off on a slow, steady pace, enjoying the sensation of his wife's tongue on him before Rox's pussy squeezed him.

"Faster, harder, please," Rox said.

"You got it," Joe said and gripped Rox's hips and started slamming into her hard and fast while smacking her ass.

"Yes, yes, yes," Rox panted. "I love this it's better than I remember."

"Yes it is," Joe said between breaths and realized he no longer felt his wife's tongue on him.

"Sorry Rox, we need to change positions again," Joe said as he pulled out. He looked down and saw tears starting to form in his wife's eyes.

He laid himself down to hug her, give her a kiss and wipe the tear from her eyes.

"For our next position, honey swing your legs over the edge of the bed," Joe said. "I'm going to fuck you missionary while Rox stands behind me, pressing her breasts against me, rubbing her hands over me, whispering encouragement in my ear."

Karen swung herself around and Rox climbed off the bed. Joe lifted Karen's legs onto his shoulders and entered her slowly, looking deeply into her eyes, blowing kisses at her. Roxanne stood behind Joe pressing her breasts into his back, running her hands across his chest licking his ear and whispering to him.

"I never thought I'd say this but it is so fucking hot watching you fuck your wife," she said and started grinding her pussy against his ass.

Joe started fucking his wife harder and faster and the sound of their skin slapping together grew louder as did his wife's moans.

"Keep going," Roxanne whispered. "I want to lick your cock clean after you cum in her."

With that comment Roxanne continued to rub her body against Joe and reached down to run her fingers across his balls.

Karen motioned for Joe to move closer to her so he took her legs off his shoulders and leaned down to kiss her, sliding his tongue into her mouth.

Karen wrapped her legs around Joe's back, effectively blocking Rox from joining in that way. Not to be left out, Rox got on the floor and started licking Joe's balls and teasing the base of his shaft as he thrust into his wife. Karen was moaning louder as she started thrusting her hips up to meet her husbands thrusts.

The sensations of his wife's pussy and Rox's tongue soon pushed Joe over the edge.

"Oh yes!" he groaned looking at in his wife's eyes and he pushed himself deep and held in place as he came hard.

As he slid out of his wife he felt Rox's mouth close quickly around his cock to lick him clean as he collapsed on his wife.

Breathing hard Joe told Rox to get up and join them in bed. Joe placed himself in the middle and wrapped an arm around each of them. The ladies each had a head on a shoulder as a hand caressed Joe's body.

They were all smiles and Joe took turns tenderly kissing the ladies.

Half hour later Joe was hard again and turned to Karen.

"Honey, do you mind if I spend an hour or so alone with Rox?" Joe asked. "I owe her some special time alone to make up for the hurt I caused her."

"Yes, as long as this will be the last time you have sex with her and come back to me when the hour is up," Karen said.

"Thank you," Joe said as he kissed his wife's lips. "It will be the last time."

Rox rolled out of bed and said "thank you" before heading off to the guest room with Joe.

Once there they hugged tightly, exchanged a long kiss and looked into each other's eyes before speaking.

"Given our past conversations on the topic, are you okay with what we're about to do?" Joe asked.

"Yes," Rox replied, "I think so, but are you sure?"

"I am," Joe replied. "In our conversations we know there's something more than just friends between us. Last time it was pure lust, letting our feelings out. This will be our final time together and I want it to be special after all the pain I've caused you. View it as a special farewell."

"Thank you," Rox said with a tear in her eye as they hugged again. "I know we can't be together as lovers and our closeness as friends makes us more than fuck buddies. So a special final time will be nice."

"Your choice of positions," Joe said as he wiped the tear from her eye "Where should we start?"

"Doggie," Rox said. "I know you love looking into my eyes, but I love the feeling you powering into me from behind and spanking me and I didn't get enough earlier."

"Whatever you want my Belle," Joe replied as Rox got on her knees and Joe positioned himself behind her.

Joe swiped his cock over Rox's pussy lips twice, teasing with just the tip of his cock between her moistening lips.

"Stop teasing and get in me," Rox hissed while looking over her shoulder.

"If that's what you want," Joe said and grabbed her hips and thrust into her hard.

"Yes!" Rox moaned loudly. "That's what I wanted. "

He started thrusting into her hard and fast while slapping her ass every few strokes.

"God yes! You feel so good," Rox panted loudly.

"You feel amazing," Joe groaned.

Rox started bucking her ass back at Joe to meet his strokes as she moaned louder.

Joe pulled on her ponytail enough so her back was arched back toward him and he could kiss her neck as he fucked her.

A few strokes later Joe pulled out and sat up in the bed next to her.

"I need to feel your riding me while I lick your magnificent tits," he said.

She smiled and repositioned herself, so she was straddling him and rode him as he licked her tits. Joe took his mouth of her tits so he could look into her eyes, admire her wavy red hair, and see her smile as sweat formed on her forehead. She kept riding him hard until they had an intense simultaneous orgasm.

They hugged for a several minutes and exchanged a tender kiss before Joe left the room.

He returned to his room to find Karen still naked with her hand between her legs.

"I played with myself to climax listening to you two," Karen said. "I loved listening to the moans, groans and shrieks of pleasure. I was imagining it was me in there with you."

"It can be us every night if you'll let me," Joe replied.

"I think I'll like that," Karen smiled. "I'm sorry I've denied you sex in the past. I guess I didn't realize what I was missing."

They hugged, tenderly kissed, and fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning there was nothing but smiles and pleasant conversation as they ate breakfast. Joe thanked Karen for allowing such a wonderful night to happen. Karen thanked Rox for coming to visit and being a wonderful person. Rox thanked them for being wonderful hosts and invited them down to stay with her one weekend.

"We might take you up on that," Karen said. "We might even have a repeat performance if we all get together again."

Joe and Rox looked at each other stunned.

"Yes, you heard me right," Karen chuckled. "You two showed me that sex with the right people can be amazing."

Joe and Rox just looked at each other and smiled, shaking their heads in disbelief.

Joe drove Rox back to the airport later that morning. On the way they discussed the events of the weekend and what the future holds. They agreed their friendship bond is stronger and they will continue to care very deeply about each other.

"Is it strange for you that your wife and I hit it off and are becoming friends?" Rox asked.

"A little," Joe chuckled. "But I also think it's wonderful that you two are getting along so well."

"You do know this means no more sex between us behind Karen's back," Rox said.

"Yes, I know," Joe said. "But as great as the sex has been, I think I'll like a return to our flirting more, now that we can add details to it."

"I think I'll like that," Rox said.

"I know I will," Joe laughed.

At the airport they shared a playful hug & kiss goodbye.

A week later, Rox sent Joe a text message.

Believe it or not, I just got a PM on Lit from Karen.

12