Meeting the Neighbors Pt. 02 - BBQ

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You think it's hot that your over here naked in my bed while your dumb bitch is down the hallway without a clue in the world?" Bill whispered into my ear.

"Mmmm...yes." I whispered back.

"You like being our little slut don't you?" Bill again whispered to me.

"....yes." I whispered back.

"How about I send you back over there with a nice big load in you?" Bill whispered to me. He had released our cocks and rolled on to his back. His cock standing hard and tall. "Put your legs up here and get to work faggot."

He had me put my legs over his head and move down towards his cock. We were in a 69 position and I went to work as he requested. I took his thick cock into my mouth. His warm soft skin felt heavenly in my mouth as I bobbed up and down on his tool. I moaned on to his cock as he grinded his lower half up and down. I tongued the precum out of his pee slit and continued to stroke. I sucked on his thick mushroom head and licked up and down his shaft. I was in heaven.

Bill had begun stroking my cock and my sack. The feeling sent shivers down my spine and my toes curled as I continued to take him deeper. His hot breath was soon felt on my perineum. He began to run his coarse tongue up and down the length of it. I moaned deep into his cock. I wanted him to suck me.

"Please suck me Bill." I begged as I took my mouth off his cock for a second.

"Suck you? Sucking is only for faggots, boy." Bill chuckled and smacked my ass. The pain caused me to tense up. I yelped out on to his cock. " I'll tell you what though, since you're being such a good sissy, I'll lick this little pussy you have here."

With that Bill plunged his tongue into my tight hole. I wanted to cum right then and there. I moaned loudly onto his cock and picked up my pace. He continued to tease my cock and balls as he viciously tongue fucked my ass. His hot breath sending shivers down my spine. His moans as he invaded my tight hole with his tongue filled the room.

"You like that you faggot?" He asked.

"Yes daddy!" I yelled out in pleasure.

My mouth back on his cock, slobbering all over his massive shaft while he worked his tongue into my ass I had completely forgotten about Eileen. I wanted to only be here in this moment. Soon his tongue was joined by one of his thick fingers. I happily welcomed it. My moans increased as he began to finger my asshole. It started slowly with one until a second one soon entered. My tight hole loosening to welcome the invading fingers. Bill then swung his leg over the back on my head and held me down on his cock.

"That's it boy! Take this fucking dick! Take it all the way down while Eileen stands down the hall not knowing what a faggot you really are!" Bill yelled as he held my head with his leg.

I gagged on his big cock as he bottomed out inside my mouth. He held me there even though I could not breathe. He continued to grind his hips into me to push it even deeper. He had picked up the pace on my ass as well. Both my holes were completely his. My eyes rolled back and my toes curled, my cock erupted all over him. Bill did not let up though. He picked up the pace on my throat. The sounds of me gagging rang loud in the room. Then finally he let go and let me up.

My eyes watering and face covered in spit and precum. He pulled his fingers out of me and pushed me aside. He laid there and scooped my cum off of him and began stroking his dick. His text tone went off and he looked at his phone and laughed.

"One beer left. Better make this quick. Bend that fucking ass over boy." He said as he greedily looked at my freshly fucked face.

He knew he owned me. I didn't even try to resist. I scooted to the edge of the bed where he was now standing and bent my ass over for him. It was ironic, it was my favorite position with Eileen and now here I was doing it for another man. Bill gripped both my ass cheeks and savored the moment. He gave my ass another good smack and began to plunge his cum soaked cock into my hole. It was easier this time around as he had loosened me up nice a good. It took a little to adjust to the length but soon he was half way in me. My now feminine moans filling the room with each thrust. Soon I felt his big full balls smacking the back of my ass as he bottomed out inside of me. My guts stirring, my hole on fire, and my flaccid cock slowly hardening again. Bill soon picked up the pace and began fucking me hard and fast. I knew we were in a hurry, but I didn't want it to end. His moans deep and long as he caved in my ass with his huge cock. Bill grabbed my arms and pulled them back to him. He began to assault my hole even faster. I was screaming like a slut as he fucked me hard and deep. He was using my arms almost as handlebars, but it also prevented me from moaning into the bed. He wanted me to scream out in ecstasy for everyone to hear.

"You like being our cock slut boy!?!" Bill yelled

"Yes daddy I like being your cock slut!" I moaned back

"You like this dick better than some dumb bitches pussy!" Bill yelled louder.

"I-I like dick better than some dumb bitches pussy!" I moaned loudly back

"Tell me where you want this load Matty boy!" Bill yelled even louder

"I want it in my ass!" I moaned louder back.

And with that Bill plunged his cock all the way down and shot his huge load inside of me. His moans loud like he wanted the whole world to hear what he was doing. He let go of my arms and pushed my head into the bed. He pumped his cock in and out deeper and deeper filling every part of my ass with his seed. My cock twitched in excitement and erupted again. My toes curled as the last of our loads left us. Bill smacked my ass hard one last time and pulled his cock out of me.

"Good job boy. Now get dressed and grab that cooler," Bill chuckled as he toweled off his cock and began to get dressed. "And don't even think about cleaning out your hole. You are gonna wear that load inside of you the rest of the night."

I got up and carefully got dressed as to not spill any of his seed. I picked up the cooler and followed him back to my apartment.

"The party is back!" Bill said as he opened the deck door, "sorry it took so long we only had 6 beers there so I ran and got some from Bob and Michelle next building over."

"We were worried about you, thought you guys got lost!" Frank laughed. Eileen was chuckling along with him. (She didn't suspect a damn thing.)

I carefully sat down next to her and she again planted a big kiss on me. I felt ashamed. I felt embarrassed. I felt cum leaking out of my ass into my boxers as she held my hand. I can't believe what I had become. Less than a week ago I was straight and in love. Now I was a secret fuck toy for two older men and living a double life. There was no way for me to escape this.

As the night went on and the beers one by one were finished it was time to call it. Eileen was super drunk and could barely keep her eyes open. I was sore and hammered and needed to shower.

"It was so great to hang out." Eileen mumbled as I helped her inside.

"The pleasure was ours little lady. You just get some much needed rest now." Frank said as he stood up to say goodbye. Eileen plopped on the couch and immediately passed out.

"It was a fun night Matty boy, we will have to do this again some time real soon." Bill laughed as he gave my ass a smack.

"Thanks...thanks I guess." I nervously said.

I helped them pack up their stuff and begin following them as they walked through the living room where Eileen was snoring to the kitchen. Just as they were about to reach for the door, Frank stopped in his tracks.

"I feel like we are forgetting something Bill." Frank turned and stated.

"What do you think we forgot?" Bill questioned sarcastically.

"Hmm I can't put my finger on it." Frank said as him and Bill began walking back to the living room.

"Is it on the deck I can go look for it?" I asked. I knew they were trying to do something sneaky.

"Nah I think I know what it is." Frank said as he sat the cooler down.

There was a tense silence in the room despite Eileen's snores as Bill and Frank sat down their stuff. Frank and Bill both took steps towards me and I backed away towards the love seat. We were about 3 feet away from where Eileen had passed out.

"We forgot to let Matty boy tell our cocks goodbye." Frank said as he turned the corner and sat on the couch near Eileen's feet. She didn't even budge.

"You know you're right, Frank. How rude of us!" Bill said as he followed Frank and sat right beside him on the edge. Both men chuckled and pulled down their gym shorts to reveal their semi erect cocks.

There I was with my mouth open panicking as these two older gay men had their cocks out on the same couch Eileen was passed out on.

"Guys please! Please do not do this. Please just leave!" I pleaded trying not to freak out. Both of them laughed and stroked their cocks.

"Just crawl over here and say goodbye to them and we will be on our way."

"Anywhere but here, I'll come back to your place, just please don't do this." I begged them as I sank to my knees.

"Nope it has to be right here otherwise it's rude to leave and not get a goodbye." Frank said as he shook his cock at me.

I had no choice. I slowly crawled to the two men and their massive cocks as Eileen continued to snore. Her feet resting Franks thigh as his hard cock was waiting for me to come to it. As I got close to the cocks I grabbed one in each hand and looked at the men.

"Now what do you want me to do?" I quietly asked

"Say goodbye and thanks for a lovely evening. And then give a slow kiss goodbye like the one you gave this drunk bitch earlier." Bill growled.

I did what they said. I looked at each cock and said good bye. I thanked them both for a lovely evening and gave each hard cock a 20 second kiss. I used plenty of tongue and went up and down the shafts. I pulled away and started back at the two men who were greedily smiling back at me.

"That's such a good little slut. You sure you don't want to finish the job?" Frank chuckled.

"Please just go we cant do this here." I begged as I wiped the spit from my mouth.

"Alright we will be easy on you tonight, but no more ignoring us boy. You are ours now." Bill said as he pulled his pants up.

Both men got up and left me there on my knees to think about what just happened. Eileen was snoring loudly as I stared at her. I heard the door shut and the two men laughing in the hall. I got up and quickly locked the door. I stared through the peephole as they both walked into their apartment. Bill turned around and pulled out his cock and blew a kiss. He shut the door and I slumped to the ground. Eileen's snores filled the quiet apartment as I sat contemplating my actions throughout this whole day.

12