Meeting the Neighbour

Story Info
Meeting the neighbour led to a couple of fun nights.
3.7k words
4.12
9.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have a plentiful supply of playmates for Karen via an internet dating site. When our busy work and domestic schedule allow, we surf the internet to look for friends. As luck would have it, a guy named Adam, who lives on the same street, sent Karen a message welcoming us when we moved in. We were never sure who he was, but recently, it has become apparent. Now, we often joke about leaving the windows open so he can see her naked or inviting him down for a drink to see if Karen can seduce him.

If Karen says she wants to have sex with a guy, she will if given half a chance. She is not shy and loves making out with passionate kissing, caressing and sex. I have seen her masturbate for guys, in real life and on a webcam, and she loves people watching her having sex. We have taken hundreds of photos of her posing naked and masturbating, including videos of her having sex with random guys. She loves semen, and the more, the merrier, and she will only use a condom if the guy insists. She loves her power over a guy when she can make him come. So, I had no doubt Adam would get laid if willing.

That year, we decided to have a few neighbours around for a Christmas drink. We all got along when we met and invited Adam, our welcoming neighbour. Adam is in his late twenties, a fit, stocky-built guy. It's slightly over six feet tall and perfect for Karen as she loves a taller man. We had the party at our place laid out for socializing. The party was going well, with laughter, drinks, and a good time. It was around 10:00. Everyone was drinking, so things were getting a little rowdy. While I was getting more ice from the freezer in our garage, Karen came over and quietly told me that Adam had followed her outside and made advances to her. She said he gently pinned her against the wall and, while bringing his face close to hers, whispered he wanted to fuck her and ran his hand up the inside of the short summer dress as they kissed passionately. I knew that would have excited her, and the look on her face told me she wanted to fuck him and asked if I would mind, and I said it was a great idea and encouraged Karen to have fun.

The party slowed down, and people started heading home. When I looked around, I realized Karen and Adam were missing, and the thought she was having a quickie somewhere turned me on. When Karen came in from our bedroom area, everyone had started cleaning up and gathering their plates and drinks. She gave me a knowing smile, and I knew she would have wet knickers from her juices. Adam appeared a little later, using the sliding door from our bedroom to the swimming pool area. He looked very contented and proud of himself, too. I gave him a knowing look, wondering how much he had enjoyed fucking Karen.

Everyone had left, and with the kitchen and entertaining area cleanup, only Adam remained. We all laughed as the last person left, and we closed the door. Karen and Adam were game, and they told me they went into our ensuite. Karen bent over the vanity, dress pulled up, panties pulled to one side, and Adam fucked her in front of the mirror. Karen said it was very sexy. I knew she was ready for more, so I suggested she undress, and we sat her on a barstool. With Adam holding one leg and I holding the other up and apart, I slid my throbbing cock deep into her wet, puffy pussy. The aroma of semen and the fact she was so horny was beautiful. Adam now played with her breast, bent over, and kissed her as she came again on my hard cock. That was all I needed to pump a massive load inside of her.

Karen then led us by the hand to our bedroom, where we took turns eating her now very wet and slippery pussy lips. Next, we masturbated on her, one fingering her vagina and the other playing with her clit, until she came another three or four times. By 4:00 a.m., we were all tired and fell asleep, Karen between us. I woke up with her holding my hand, and as I opened my eyes, I could now feel her tiny clasps of my hand. She was on her back, leaning back on her elbows, watching Adam fuck her. Morning baby was all she said. She opened her legs wide as she wanted him deep in her, every thrust bringing her closer to another orgasm. As they fucked, I knelt beside her and played with her breast as I masturbated my now hard cock against her nipple. As they came together, I lost control and came all over her breasts.

Karen lay there saying she could get used to having a couple of guys fuck her every night and morning. But she never gets used to having a different cock sliding in her and the differing techniques guys use when fucking her.

Adam suggested we come to his place in two weeks as he is having the Christmas end-of-year party for his touch football team. Karen might have some real fun there.

It is hard to believe that two weeks take such a long time, and true to his word, Adam did have a Touch Football Team Christmas party. He told us it would be Saturday night and suggested people arrive around 5:00 p.m. for a BBQ dinner.

Karen and I arrived before 5:00 to give Adam a hand setting up prepare salads, and provide a single guy a hand. Neighborly is what they call it. So we arrived with a couple of bowls of salad. We knocked on the door to be met by a stranger. We introduced ourselves, and he said Adam was preparing for the party in the swimming pool area. So we made our way out the back. Adam came over, gave Karen a warm, welcoming kiss, and introduced Karen and me to Ryan. Karen wore a light red summer dress with a single waist tie and a white bikini underneath. We expected that we would finish up in the swimming pool. I knew that Adam had told Ryan about Karen, as Adam had his arm around Karen's waist, and Ryan moved close to Karen. Ryan was upfront, asking if Karen liked to party as he placed his hands on Karen's waist.

Typically, she kissed Adam wantonly and passionately, running her hand over his chest, then turned to Ryan, kissing him the same. As I moved in behind Karen, we undressed her sundress. We had our hands all over her body underneath the bikini top. She leaned back against me and turned her head so I could kiss her passionately. Exploring her mouth, her breath now telling me her pussy was exposed and her fingers exploring her folds. Ryan then knelt and, placing his mouth over her girl bits, started to eat her as Adam nibbled on her breasts and nipples as I looked down. All she could say was how hot this was, and moaning as her body was moving under the probing fingers and hot tongues.

I thought we would get her off right there, but the noise of a car approaching interrupted the moment, followed by the knock on the door. Karen grabbed Ryan by the hand and led him to the bedroom, leaving Adam and me to greet the guests. We quickly recomposed ourselves, hard-ons uncomfortable in our shorts. Trying to be hospitable while I knew Karen was out the back having sex with a random guy was very distracting. The guests arrived from that point on. In their late twenties to early thirties, most were couples, fit as you would expect, playing touch football. All the while, Karen is fucking in the bedroom. Curious, I explored the house and found a bedroom with a closed door. I waited outside for a few minutes, and I could hear moaning and Karen asking him not to stop.

I returned to help Adam and some other guys cook the BBQ, and Karen came out looking very happy with herself. And she walked up to me and whispered she had just got laid. So I knew then she would take every opportunity to get laid during the night.

We ate dinner and cleaned up most of the dishes before sitting around laughing and having a good time. In the summer, the night was hot in this part of the world, and it didn't take long before Someone suggested a swim. Fortunately, the water was warm, and most of us climbed into the swimming pool. It was easy to see who knew about Karen being a party girl. Guys were swimming around her and touching her up, and I knew she wouldn't mind and probably enjoyed it. As I entered the swimming pool, she swam up to me, wrapping her legs around my waist as I stood there, and we kissed passionately. I am sure the guys were jealous. The hottest lady kissed me passionately in the swimming pool with her legs around me. I was the only one guaranteed to get laid with her tonight.

One of the young single guys came to the edge of the swimming pool, stripped off his shorts, and jumped naked into the swimming pool. Everyone started cheering. It wasn't long before another guy swimming around threw his shorts out of the pool. So I removed my shorts, and Karen removed her top and tossed them out of the swimming pool. It didn't take long, and everyone was naked in the swimming pool. Karen threw her bikini bottoms out. As we continued in the swimming pool, Karen wrapped her legs around me, now raising questions with the guys was Karen being fucked quietly? We joked back, maybe. Finally, one guy came up behind Karen and decided to find out if we were fucking by running his hand between her legs. She never moved as his hand disappeared beneath the water. The expression on her face told me where his hand was. As he was now fingering her in front of everyone, she let out a little gasp. She whispered as she leaned forward to kiss me that he had a finger in her, a deep, exploring finger. Soon he raised his hand out of the water and laughed that we were not fucking. I don't think anyone knew what happened.

By now, Karen had decided to get out of the swimming pool and was not the only naked person. She sat at a small bar next to the swimming pool, drinking. Karen was sitting on the edge of the barstool, her legs on the rail and apart. I watched as the guys walked up and started talking. Her shaved pussy was becoming puffy. She was flirting with the guys. Standing next to her, Adam came up and caressed her breast. He leaned over and gave her a passionate kiss from behind. The kissing, twisting and lifting of her arms above her head to touch Adam resulted in her legs spreading wide. One of the guys took the opportunity to place his hand on the edge of her pussy and gently rub her clit. She lay back against Adam, kissing and moaning into his mouth as he caressed her nipple, and the other guy rolled her clit in his fingers. The guys standing around could see she was open, wet, and moaning as if she was about to come.

One of the guys knelt and started running his tongue over Karen's pussy. She broke the kiss as she watched a random guy eat her. Looking down, she opened her lips with the fingers of her right hand and commented that she loved this. Soon, she had a guy eating her, two other guys' hands over her breasts, and Adam holding and kissing her.

Karen asked Adam to borrow the bedroom as she took a tall young guy off. She asked the guys not to follow as she wanted a one-on-one, but she would ensure the bedroom blinds and window were open if we wanted to watch. Taking the guy by the hand, I led him to the back of the house to Adam's bedroom.

When I looked around, it was apparent that some of these couples were swingers as I watched people in various phases of flirting and playing. As I returned to the house, everyone was in different stages of undress. There were still around 20 people around, some watching porn on the TV. His girlfriend, the guy Karen was with, asked if I knew where he had gone. I told her Karen had taken him to a bedroom. I don't think she cared as she turned around and sat to watch the TV. Sitting down, she removed her lacy panties and lifted her legs, and started to play with her partly shaved pussy and watch porn.

The party was breaking up, and one of the couples asked if I had seen their young male friend. I went out into the swimming pool area, no sign of him. As I explored the back garden, I noticed Someone standing at the bedroom window, his shorts down and masturbating. It then occurred that the young man was watching Karen and that guy. So, I discretely return to the swimming pool area.

A little while later, I went around to where he was standing, and in the light from the bedroom, I could see his cum stains on the pavers. Karen was still lying on the bed, slowly fingering herself with one hand and playing with a huge half-erect cock with the other. I could hear her talking about how hot that was, being fucked by a very large cock while she could see Someone outside watching. They discussed meeting again during the week while his girlfriend was at work. Karen agreed and said he liked the way he filled her up. She enjoyed meeting and having sex during work hours. The fact it was very naughty was exciting.

Just then, Adam and a couple of guys came into the bedroom and started teasing this guy as his girlfriend was still waiting. Finally, he jumped up and left as Adam knelt between Karen's legs and began licking her wet and cum stained pussy. The other two were on the bed, each side of her as she sucked one and played with the other. I watched as Karen looked down at Adam eating her, cocks in each hand. She was getting close to coming again. Adam climbed between her legs, holding her legs wide, and slid deep into her. Each guy was keeping her legs open. Karen started coming hard as Adam fucked her deep with each thrust, and we could hear her quite clearly, moaning and talking dirty to the guys to fuck her. I then noticed a woman walking around out of the corner of my eye.

She was trying to find the source of the noise. As she came along the edge of the building, I stepped back into the shadows. She was wearing a long buttoned-up dress with her bikini underneath. She stopped at the window, watching Karen and the three guys. After a while, she started to walk away. Then, she stopped and returned as I watched her unbutton her dress. She ran her hand inside her bikini bottoms. I knew by her hand movements and stance she was playing with herself. Then I noticed the same young guys standing at the garden's end. He was now watching this woman, his cock out, stroking with long slow movements.

So, I walk up next to her, cock in hand. At first, she was surprised but quickly realized I was there watching too. I motioned to her to be quiet. I took her by the hand and led her closer to the bedroom window. Karen was mounting and riding on one of the guys. At the same time, Adam and his mate were standing at the end of the bed. When she saw this, she let out a gasp. So, I quickly place my hand over her mouth, my other hand on her bikini-covered breast. She was a tall, elegant lady with biggish breasts, probably in her late 40's. Initially, She pushed my hand away, but I whispered to listen to Karen in her ear. Karen was moaning and asking the guys to double fuck her. She moaned when they pushed two cocks simultaneously into her vagina.

As they were fucking her, the guys enjoyed telling each other how tight she was, and she was begging for them to cum in her. I knew they and Karen were not going to last long. The woman with me was distracted, and I pulled her bikini bottoms to one side and slid my cock between her legs. She leaned down to stroke my cock, and helped me slip my tip into her. Her hand was on her bikini bottoms, masturbating her clit. She pulled the bikini bottom open in the front as I bent her over slightly and fucked her. She gasped as it was hot and wet deep into her loose pussy. Her fingers were on her clit. As I released her breasts from the bikini top, she started moaning. I fucked her hard as she braced against the window and wall. Her breasts were swinging in time with my thrusts, her full-figured mature body pushing against me,

I noticed Someone in the darkness of the garden again as she started to cum. She was telling me how much she missed a good fuck. I'm not sure why I did it, but I broke off and walked her over to the oversized reclining chair in the garden. That achieved two things: slow her from coming, and I sat on the chair and directed her to staddle me facing away. She was almost naked as she lowered herself onto me, guiding it into her. I kissed her passionately, holding her legs wide apart and fingering her clit.

I want you to masturbate for me; I think Someone is watching us in the garden. Ohh, god, she said, what if it was my husband? He loves to watch me fuck guys. She was breathing into my mouth as she started to cum again. I told her to ride my cock so he could watch us. She sat with her legs apart and exposed her to the mystery person. My cock was deep in her, rocking her hips against me. She laid back and whispered she wanted to show herself off as she came. I clasped her right breast while holding her legs open as both came. We laid back for a short time. I caressed her enormous, firm breasts as she fingered her wet pussy lips as my semi-limp cock slid out. She stood up, walked over to the darkness, stood facing the voyeur with her hips tilted forward, and peed into the garden. As she returned to me, we kissed again, and she thanked me for the fun time and walked away,

When we returned inside, Karen was dressed and looked very satisfied. However, the mother I had been fucking was missing. After a bit of investigation, I discovered she was in the bedroom and lying back on a bed naked and getting a good fucking from one of the guys. On the floor were her cum covered/stained bikini bottoms. She was moaning and making a lot of noise, her large breasts bouncing under his trust. I let the room, and as I did, I gathered them up and returned to the garden. It didn't take long to find that young man near the chair we were on. I just approached him and asked him if he knew the older chick with brown hair. He said she was his friend's mother. I gave him her panties and commented; you might like these and come with me.

He followed me into the bedroom, and they had just finished. He knelt between her highs, leaning over as he ran his tongue over her ample breasts and nipples. I walked beside her, and she asked if I was back for more. I told the guy fucking her there was Someone behind him that wanted a turn, and I kissed her passionately. I could taste semen, and she kissed me as I felt the skinny young guy climb on the bed. She tried to break the kiss as he positioned himself between her legs to see who it was. I held the kiss and grasped her ample breast firmly as she moaned into my mouth and from the bed rocking. I knew he was fucking her.

I moved away, kneeling beside her and caressed her breasts as she looked into my eyes. As she looked at the guy fucking her, there was a look of surprise on her face. I whispered he knows you and told her it was hot watching this young guy fucked her. The young friend of her son didn't even look up. He looked down at his cock buried between her thick swollen pussy lips. Realizing what was happening hit her, she became more aroused. Moaning and arching as he fucked her like a machine. She looked at me as I stood, stoking my cock over her face. She said her husband wanted her to fuck one of our son's mates. That thought must have tipped her over the edge, and she came hard, grabbing him by the arse and pulling him into her as she thrust her hips against him.

All the excitement was too much for me, and I shot my load over her face, holding my cock against her mouth as she licked the last off my tip. I gathered my clothes, and as I was dressing, they told me Karen had left with one of the guys and taken him home. Excited by what I might find, I dressed and walked home. I was going to make sure not to make too much noise as I was unsure if I wanted to watch through the window or make my way in and join the fun.