Meeting the Nymph - Mannia Series

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not knowing what else to do, she closed her legs, straightened her clothes, and waited patiently for him to get his senses back. Sorcha had just begun to feel the warm fluid drip from her body when the priest stood and handed her a handful of tissues. He used a few on himself and then pulled his robe back around him. Using the soft bundle, she sopped up what she could, but the old man had made quite a mess down there.

Priest George took a seat behind his desk and attempted to look somewhat in control. After clearing his throat, "I apologize for my lack of... control. I do hope that you'll keep this... encounter between the two of us."

Sorcha had heard whispers among the older girls that Priest George was not one that took a vow of celibacy, even if at the time she wasn't sure what that meant. She now had a good idea. Her circumstances of being harbored in the church would certainly cause his parishioners to frown. Beginning to get an idea of how life would now go for her, she only nodded.

Licking his lips and reaching for a glass of water on his desk, he emptied it before setting it back down. "I have been... harsh on you for the past several years. My methods have not worked to tame the heathenness inside you." He linked his fingers so tightly together that Sorcha watched them turn white. "At this time, my only recourse is to send you to the castle for employment. There is nothing more I can do for you here."

He was tossing her out. Priest George just tried to fuck the demon out of her and now was tossing her to the street. At that moment, Sorcha grew up and knowledge filled her. This would be her life now. To get fucked and then tossed aside like garbage. She gave a hum and when his eyes finally met hers, she stood and slowly unbuttoned the shapeless, overlarge dress she wore, the only clothing permitted to her in all her years of living there.

Priest George's eyes grew wide as more of her smooth, creamy skin was revealed. She dropped the dress to the floor and watched his face as he stared at her nude body. At eighteen, she had completely developed, and now a woman stood before him. Taking the step to his desk, she leaned over toward him, allowing her breasts to dangle enticingly.

"You want me to go? To the castle? A place full of men." She reached up and cupped her breast, holding it out to him. The priest's eyes glazed over and a bit of drool touched his lip. "Are you sure? Really sure you want me to go?"

Priest George swallowed hard. "I... I can't." His voice was nothing more than a whisper; his eyes pleading with her. "I want to, but I can't get it up again. I'm old. You'll kill me. Please, you have to leave."

Keeping her voice the same whisper as his, she asked, "Would you like me to stop by sometime?"

His head danced in a frantic 'no' but his mouth voiced "yes."

Sorcha pulled back and then turned, showing him her ass. "See you around Priest." She sauntered from the room, putting sway in her hips. As she closed the door behind her, she heard him groan and begin to pray.

Lost in her memories, Sorcha came back to herself with a shake. Turning, she flipped on the shower and stepped inside. She washed her body and hair, trying in vain to wash away the feeling of filth that clung to her soul. With a snort, she wondered if a visit to her favorite priest was in order. Priest George had retired a couple of years earlier and the new one refused even to allow her to step inside the church. She'd stopped in to see Priest George a few times a year, but he wasn't able to perform anymore, much to both of their disappointment.

Stepping from the shower, she wrapped a towel around her curls and used another to dry her body. A knock at the door caught her attention. Wrapping the cloth around her, she went to answer. There she found the only woman she could call a friend, even if that were a stretch of the word.

Kailey was one of the Queen's maids and their paths rarely crossed. It was quite an accident when Kailey caught Sorcha screwed by one of the king's guards that Sorcha discovered Kailey preferred women over men. That left them without the usual competition between Sorcha and every other woman in the castle and village.

When Kailey observed Sorcha's state of undress, she smiled. Sorcha stepped back and dropped both towels, her hair tumbling in wet curls around her shoulders. Kailey moved inside and shut the door behind her, grabbing Sorcha close and locking their lips together. While Sorcha had no desire for the female body, with Kailey, it was different.

They kissed deeply, tongues tangling and exploring. Kailey stroked Sorcha's soft, nude body, and her itch nearly exploded in her. The woman's smooth hands and body were so different from the hard, uncaring men who usually touched her. It was a sweet relief. Kailey's dress hit the floor, and they stumbled into Sorcha's bedroom.

As Sorcha's back hit the bed, Kailey's mouth latched onto her nipple, pulling hard. Kailey's body was thin, and she was long and lean, with no curves to soften it. Her breasts were small little lumps, her nipples tiny but hard, and Sorcha enjoyed tasting them and playing with them. But today, Kailey was single-minded in her desire and didn't give Sorcha much time to touch.

Grabbing Sorcha's legs behind her knees, Kailey shoved them up as she slid down the bed. Her hot, wet mouth covered Sorcha's pussy and nearly sucked the whole thing in. Sorcha arched her back and moaned as heat shot through her. Kailey knew just how to suck, just how to lick, to make it so good. Fingers pressed inside and then curled forward in that one perfect spot.

Sorcha could only grab Kailey's hair and hang on for the ride. Kailey worked her pussy into a frenzy, pushing more fingers inside, rubbing that little bundle of nerves. She sucked Sorcha's clit in hard and then gently bit down. The combination of it all Sorcha screaming a release and fluid gushing from her pussy to smear all over Kailey's face. Kailey immediately began slurping it all up.

"Come here. I'll do you." Sorcha rasped out weakly.

"Uh uh," Kailey mumbled around the soft pink flesh she was licking clean. She rose, and with a quick toss of one leg over Sorcha's hip, ground their cunts together. Kailey loved Sorcha's extended clit. She had no desire for a dick, but feeling that big hard clit rubbing over her own sent her into orbit. Soon she was rocking her hips, wet squicking sounds filling the air, and Sorcha was pinching Kailey's nipple and pressing a finger to her asshole. She never pushed inside, but just a gentle outside pressure could send Kailey over the edge.

With a frantic twitch of her hips and her own scream, Kailey erupted with a furious orgasm. She slowly melted down onto the bed and into Sorcha's arms. They lay cuddled up together until Sorcha felt Kailey pulling away, mentally and emotionally.

With a sigh, she knew it would soon be over. "So, what brought this on?"

Kailey sat up and disentangled her legs from Sorcha's. "Does something have to happen for me to want to come to see you?"

Sorcha pulled her knees up and rested her chin on them. "No, of course not."

Kailey went into Sorcha's bathroom and Sorcha heard the water flow in the taps. "I was in the kitchen when you kissed Matilda."

The water shut off, and Kailey came back into the room and picked up her dress. "Me kissing Matilda turned you on?" She asked, the disbelief clear in her voice and face.

With a quiet laugh, Kailey shook her head. "No, that was pretty damn hilarious, though. It was watching you grope her. It made me miss..."

Sorcha nodded. "It has been a while."

Finishing fastening her dress, Kailey looked uneasy. "There's a new girl. She just started as a queen's maid."

The light went on for Sorcha, and she dropped her eyes to keep Kailey from seeing her pain and loneliness. "And does she prefer women too?"

Kailey looked uncomfortable. She looked away before answering. "Yes. But she's never... you know."

"And you needed to blow off steam while waiting and wooing her?" Sorcha's voice was soft, but she could not keep the edge out of it altogether.

"I'm sorry, okay! If you want, I'll stay away." Kailey exploded.

Sorcha stood and put a hand on Kailey's arm. "You should know better. You'll always be welcome to me."

Kailey snorted. "Just like everyone else, huh?"

The hurt was swift and sharp. Sorcha pulled away and wrapped her arms around herself. "Yeah." She raised her chin. "If that's how you want to see it, then sure."

"Whatever," Kailey mumbled, and quickly left.

Sorcha sat back on her bed and let the tears fall.

12