Meeting Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When you finally did cum, your knees squeezed the boy's hips so tight he must have bruised. Your hips thrust forward violently as rope after rope after rope of cum fired over your lover, his face, chest, and stomach now coated in thick white pools. As the last shudder of your balls emptied you, you felt him unload inside your ass. The warmth spread wonderfully, making you regret not bottoming more often. It was a mistake you were more than happy to correct.

The kid pulled you down into a kiss, gentler and sweeter than any you had shared before. You pulled away just enough to see a small tear fall down the side of his face.

"Thank you. Just ... thank you."

The two of you fell asleep in each other's arms, filling a hole in your heart you didn't even realize you had. You forced yourself to stay awake for as long as possible after he fell asleep. Hearing his coos of happiness while wrapped around your body made your heart beat deeper and more strongly. You felt alive. You felt wanted. God, you felt things you couldn't even name. Moving slowly so you didn't wake him up, you reached over to where he had thoughtfully plugged in your phone and you deleted the app. You weren't going to need it anymore.

It took some time to get out of bed in the morning, the kissing and cuddling far too enticing to think about the other necessities of the day. But, eventually, the grumbling of your stomachs took hold. The kid cooked for the both of you, walking around the kitchen and making something called "One-Eyes Sanies" while completely naked, something you hoped you got to see a lot more of. The two of you talked as he worked, the boy endearing himself more and more to you with every word. He was interesting, smart, and just too fucking adorable. You barely noticed the plate slide in front of you, and started to eat as he watched. The food was delicious, and you saw the look of contentment when he saw your reaction. It was a sweet moment, but you were too distracted by the thought of eating your next meal off his bare chest.

You both finished eating and you asked what the boy wanted to do for the rest of the day. All it took was the knowing smile and the lustful glint in those blue eyes for you to come around the counter and sweep him into your arms, carrying him to the bedroom.

"Are you going to finally shove that python into me?"

You laughed and shook your head. That was next weekend. Maybe the one after that. But this first adventure? This was about fulfilling dreams. You lifted him up into a scorching kiss, and kicked the door closed with your heel. It wouldn't be opening anytime soon.

12