Meetup IRL Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's nothing...good about me! I'm not- I'm not attractive! I'm not cute, or handsome, or strong, or graceful, or smart! ...I'm an ugly, stupid...stout, damned goblin! I'm worthless! A boring nobody, and nobody..." His voice wavered as his hot flash of frustration was quickly overwhelmed by crushing sadness. "Nobody...wants a thing like this. Nobody wants...me." His shoulders slumped as sobs shook him and he squatted down in front of her, face in his hands as he cried for a minute.

"Gods...I'm-I'm sorry." He spluttered out as he finally came back to his senses, wiping his face on his hands and arms. "I shouldn't have...I'm so sorry for unloading on you like that, that's not fair. I know you're just trying to be nice, I just...It gets so...frustrating sometimes, you know?..." He slowly got up and sat back down on the bench heavily, more depressed than ever.

Not only had he confessed his worthlessness to the one person he yearned to impress, but he'd probably just ruined any chance of getting to know more of her now by vomiting his self-hatred out like that. It was like a self-fulfilling prophecy. He was so afraid to ruin things, he had made himself do it in his fear.

After another silent minute she finally spoke up, her voice quiet and soft.

"Look Gideon...I don't know what you've gone through. I don't known the kind of hurt and pain you've had to deal with, but...you're not the only person who has body image issues. A lot of people do. Even I..." She paused and he could sense something on the tip of her tongue, but she bit it back, sighing before she continued. "I wanted to meet you. Doesn't that say something?"

"You wanted to meet me as a friend though, right? What....what did you expect me to look like? Be honest, would you have wanted to even meet if you'd known what I looked like beforehand?" Why was he doing this? Why was he pushing her away? Of course she never would have come.

"Yeah, Giddy, I would have." Her answer was simple and steady, without any hint of reservation or deception.

"W-...why...?" He honestly couldn't understand why anyone would want to.

"Because...because the guy I became friends with is...is just you, Giddy. The same 'you' as from the game. You haven't changed now that we've met, have you?" she seemed to be waiting for a response, so he just shook his head silently.

"Don't sell me short Giddy, I don't make friends easily. People are selfish, arrogant, shallow, and rude. I've known plenty of people who judge books by their covers, who never bother to get to know the substance of a person before they make judgements about them." She looked upset for a moment before her eyes fell back on him, and softened.

"Not you, though. You didn't know what I looked like when we met. You don't know what any of our guild mates look like, but you always treated everyone with respect and consideration from the moment you started playing with us. I was worried that I'd meet you, and you'd be nothing like you were in game, but you were just the same. Better even. I can't tell you how happy that made me... Besides...not everyone has the same...tastes, you know? Not everyone wants the same things. Just because you and some other people you've met don't think you're attractive, doesn't mean everyone does..."

"...Thanks Rhia...and, I'm sorry again. You didn't deserve that...it wasn't directed at you, it's just been building for a while I guess...I hope you're right, though...I hope...I can find someone like you one day...someone who sees me and... and still wants to be with me..." He whispered morosely, the both of them going quiet for a minute in their secluded little spot.

"Well..." She said suddenly, breaking the silence. "Why not me?"

He turned his head to look at her, a shocked expression on his face. What? He'd misheard her, right? He tuned to look at her and saw she was looking straight ahead, now, her eyes actually avoiding his, and she was blushing.

"You...you want to find someone like me you said" He continued, her voice shaking slightly as she grew even redder in the lamplight. "So why...why can't that be me? What if I said...that I liked you, and I found you attractive...and I didn't just want to meet you just because we were just friends in a game? What if I wanted to m-meet you because I wanted to be more than friends? I mean, unless...unless you don't see me that way, which I would totally get..."

"No! I mean yes, I mean...Rhiannon you're...everything I've ever wanted... I'd be so unbelievably happy if I got to be with someone like you, or...or with you, but...you shouldn't be with someone like me. I'm not worth it." He hated how defeatist he sounded.

Here she was, the futa of his dreams saying she liked him, and he was telling her she didn't know what she was talking about? What the fuck was wrong with him?

"Don't you think that's up to me to decide?" She said forcefully, finally turning to face him as tears stood in her eyes. It seemed a sight so unbelievable to him, on someone so powerful and gorgeous, looking so vulnerable.

"...Can I tell you a secret...?" She whispered as she looked down between them. "I, uh...I already knew what you looked like..."

"What do you mean?" He didn't understand.

"I started...stalking you online a little bit last year." She admitted with a guilty tone. "We were really starting to become good friends in the guild, and I was really curious about you, so used your handle to find your name in the forums, and I looked up your social profiles to learn more about you. I've known what you look like for a long time now. And then, earlier today...I wasn't late. I got to the square just before 2, and then I saw you sitting there, and I got so nervous because you were even cuter in real life." His heart fluttered at the compliment, sending a strange shiver all through his body. "I watched you waiting for me, looking all anxious and adorable, but then I saw you getting up and I realised you'd probably gotten upset, so I rushed over and played dumb about the whole thing...I'm sorry."

His face was burning as brightly as hers, at her confession. He'd never, ever been so flattered in his whole life. So this was what it felt like to be wanted? It was almost like a dream, and he was terrified he'd wake up at any second.

"It's just..." She continued. "When you say you're 'worthless'...that hurts me, too. I don't think you are. I don't think you're ugly. I know it seems selfish, but it's like...you're telling me I'm stupid for liking you. But I'm not stupid, Giddy. I like you because there's so freaking much to like. You just can't see it, and I don't think you want to see it. I think you've gotten so used to thinking no one wants you, that you've centred your whole identity on that delusion. You say no one wants to look at you, but when I was watching you I saw plenty of futa looking, and they weren't recoiling back in disgust. To be honest I was scared one of them was going to snatch you up before I worked up the courage to come over to you."

His lip was trembling.

"So...Will you let me?" she looked at him, her enchanting purple eyes drawing him in. "Is it okay for me to like you?" Her hand slid towards his, halfway between them on the seat.

He didn't understand it, but...he was starting to realize that maybe he didn't really need to. She was right...just because he didn't like himself, didn't mean she couldn't. His hand inched over to meet hers, hesitating slightly before interlacing their fingers together. He felt so small in her large hand, small but somehow, important. He'd never felt such intimacy before.

For the first time in a long time he felt his heart swell in his chest, it a warmth rising up his neck and into his face. New tears sprang forth from his eyes, but tears of joy instead of depression. He wiped them away on his arm as he cry-laughed, and they just sat there for a time, enjoying their newfound understanding, before she spoke again.

"I don't want the night to end here, Giddy. Will you...come with me?" She rose from the bench, her hand still tenderly holding his.

He looked up at her, teary eyed, and in awe. He never would have believed it...not in his wildest dreams, that someone as wonderful as her might actually be interested in him. What choice did he have? He nodded and stood up with her.

"I...I don't want it to end either. Rhiannon...I really, really like you. A lot. Can we please... just stay together, for as long as we can tonight?" His warm brown eyes looked up into hers as a wide smile split her full, dark lips and lit up her face.

"I really, really like you, too." She leaned down, bringing her face close to his as her free hand came up to cradle the side of his neck and draw him to her the rest of the way. "And just in case I haven't made myself clear enough about that yet..."

Their mouths met in a long, tender kiss that took his breath away. His first kiss. Her lips soft and strong as they undulated against his own. It was a chaste kiss, but was definitely more than just friendly in its duration as it went for almost a minute. He wanted to get lost in that moment, to live forever in that beautiful dreamlike moment.

When their kiss ended he could barely move but to breathe. His eyes slowly opened as he lowered his right foot, which he hadn't even realized had popped up in longing, as she'd pulled him up to meet her mouth. He watched, enraptured as her tongue flicked over her lips as they parted, savouring the taste his mouth had left on hers.

"Come on." She softly cooed as she led him away, down the lamp lit path and out of the park, her hand wrapped around his as he readily followed, still in his dreamy daze.

The two of them walked in a companionable silence down the brightly lit city streets, enjoying each other's company until they came to the more populated areas and had to huddle together to get through the hustle and bustle of the people crowding the sidewalks on the Saturday night. Even after the two of them stopped and shared a cup of chocolate gelato, Gideon's mood began to darken as they walked through the hordes and past the people sitting in the lively bars and restaurants.

Every shout and whisper, every face and sidelong glance cast their way seemed to taunt him. He could feel the judgement of strangers pressing in on him as he struggled to keep up with Rhia's long stride through the throngs of people. A pair of women glanced their way, eyes going wide before they look at each other and snigger obnoxiously. A large, biker looking futa leaning against a brick wall saw them and cocked her eyebrow in confusion. A host-boy smiled widely as he saw Rhia, then caught a glimpse him being strung along behind her. His brightly painted lips pursed and button nose wrinkled in disgust.

More looks, more whispers and barely concealed laughter. He knew what they must be thinking.

'But he's so gross looking.'

'What is someone like her doing with someone like him?'

'She could be doing so much better.'

'Is he paying her?'

'What's wrong with her?'

'What a good person, taking her ugly friend out like that.'

'Ew, why him?'

'He's not good enough...'

'Must be just a pity fuck...'

'Chubby...'

'Ugly...'

'Loser...'

The sidewalk became a blur as he started tearing up again, his long lived insecurities rearing their foul heads again. His head was down-turned as his eyes flicked from left to right at the people crowding on either side of them, his feet slowly falling farther and farther behind as she led on, until...

Rhia looked behind her as her arm went taut against his, and she practically stopped in her tracks at the sensation. Halting so suddenly, even with his slowed pace, he almost went careening into her. He glanced up and saw her looking at him, puzzled as he shifted from one foot to the other uncomfortably, before she followed his eyes darting gaze, and saw a few people glancing at them, who quickly looked away once they knew she'd seen them. It wasn't difficult for her to put two and two together.

He stared up at her desperately as she stood in front of him, a look of gentle understanding coming to her face before it was quickly replaced by one of determination. With one step of her long legs she brought herself up alongside of him spun on her heel, wrapping an arm around his shoulders and pulling him tightly into her side. A flash of surprise and embarrassment swept through him, but quickly melted away as the touch of her strong arm hugging him close made safe and secure.

They continued walking down the city sidewalks for a while longer, the previous glances and faint whispers left completely unacknowledged by him now in her protective embrace, before he realised they were in an upscale part of town he'd never been to before. The previous noisy and busy streets, bright storefronts, and cracked sidewalks had given way to serene quiet, subdued lighting, and immaculate roads and landscaping as only a few other people walked around them. He could hardly believe they were in the same city, it was so different.

"Sorry." She said abruptly, breaking the silence. "I just wanted to keep you close. I hope it wasn't too...possessive..." She had a slightly embarrassed tone as he looked up at her, and a slight blush could be seen even in the dim light.

"No...it's okay. I actually wanted to thank you. I was getting a bit...nervous again, about myself. It was nice when you pulled me close. As for being possessive...I kinda liked it."

"Oh?" She replied, an amused little smile coming to her lips.

"Yeah, it's a little embarrassing...maybe more than a little...but, I don't know. The idea of someone saying they like you is one thing. Feeling it is something else. I liked the feeling of being hugged close like that...I haven't felt that way in a...a long, long time..." His voice was soft and subdued, even in the relatively quiet area, barely audible even to himself.

They walked in silence for a couple more minutes, her arm still around his shoulders, until they finally came to a halt outside a tall apartment building. He craned his head back to look up at it. In the darkness, its extraordinary height seemed to stretch into the infinity.

'Eternity Towers' was emblazoned above the large glass double doors in flowing, luminescent sliver. The name was apt, considering the scale of the structure.

"Well," She said as she slid her arms off from his shoulders and stepped in front of the building's large doors. "This is me..."

He'd never been this close to it before, let alone stepped foot inside the glamorous building, but it was nearly impossible to miss its looming silhouette from anywhere in or around the city. Just one of the lowliest apartments here could buy a mini-mansion out in the suburbs, he'd heard, and that was only if you were able to make it to the top of a very long waiting list.

Just...who was Rhiannon? He realised that despite all the time they'd spent together in-game, there was still so much he didn't know about her.

"Wow!" Gideon said, still gawking at the ritzy looking skyscraper for a moment before turning his face back down to look at her, rubbing at the back of his head nervously. "Ahh well, I...I had a really nice time today, and...thanks. For putting up with all my bullshit..."

"You're allowed to have bad feelings, Giddy." She warmly, with a reassuring smile. "No one should be expected to feel just fine and dandy all the time, it's alright to feel sad and insecure sometimes...Even I-..." She paused as she looked askance for a moment.

"I just don't want you to let those feelings warp your sense of reality..." Her eyes sought his, as she tucked a stray bit of hair behind her ear before looking at him and blushing. "You're such a fantastic guy and...I wish you could see yourself the way I see you."

"You're...you're right." He said as his eyes misted a little, and taking a deep breath. "I should trust you....I want to trust you."

"Then trust me." She said, stepping close to him and bringing her hands up to cup his face in their embrace.

She bent down and kissed him again. Her lips pressing firmly, but gently, into his. He felt himself melting into that kiss, his heart racing at the intimate contact. This kiss, however, was less innocent that their first in the park. He felt her tongue slip out from her lips and press against his, probing slightly before it pushed forward and forced itself into his mouth.

He moaned and leant forward into her body as her long, spit slick muscle moved in, exploring its new home and making friends with his own small pink organ. The two of them danced around each other, their slimy lengths rubbing and tasting what the other had to offer. She tasted like her earlier meals of beer, burger, chocolate gelato, and something he could only describe as robustly...'her'. A wholly unique flavour separate from the others, of which he quickly found himself craving more.

She pulled herself back and slipped herself from his mouth, his lips pressing together and stripping the receding muscle of its flavourful moisture as it left before leaving with a faint, slurping *pop*. His eyes were half lidded as she pulled away, his lips parted in the wake of her exploring tendril. For the second time that day she'd taken his breath away with a kiss and left his head swimming.

"So, how about you come up for a night cap?" She purred in her dusky brogue, dragging the tips of her fingers along his cheeks, beckoning him.

"YeA-*ahem* Uh....yeah..." He squeaked out, swallowing hard. "I'm suddenly feeling a little, ah...thirsty."

The sight of her smiling face as she bit her plump bottom lip was radiant in the light of the building lobby. She took up his hand again and led him into the building with him following tamely still in his daze, as she swiped her finger in the security pad and opened the doors as a doorboy bowed and tipped his hat to them deferentially.

"Good evening, Ma'am." A burly looking futa in a guard uniform said as she stood up from behind a desk. Her eyes widened as she saw him trailing behind her by the hand. "You have a guest?"

"Evening, Roberta." Acknowledged the olive skinned sentry, casting a sidelong glance her way at the futa's reaction. "Yes, I do. Was there something you needed?" Rhia asked as they crossed the lobby before stopping in front of the elevators and swiping her finger across the biometric pad again, calling a lift.

"N-No! No, Ma'am!" Roberta stammered briefly as one of the elevator door opened as they stepped inside.

Gideon saw a look of red faced embarrassment on her as the doors closed, obviously embarrassed by her lapse in decorum having needled into the business of one of the building's occupants.

"Pfffff! Hah!" Rhia began laughing as the elevator started its way up, her coolly composed face breaking into an impish grin. "Oh my gosh! Did you see the look on her face?"

"Ah, yeah. I hope it's no trouble. I mean, I hope its okay I came in with you." Jeez, he sounded like such a simpleton sometimes. "She looked...surprised."

"Of course it is!" She wrapped her arms around the back of his neck, drawing him in and pulling his face into the top of her cleavage. "She's just a security guard, not the Matron of a dormitory. Don't worry about her. I think she was just caught off guard, seeing as I've never really brought anyone home since moving here."

He found that hard to believe. With the way she looked, living in a place like this, he could easily imagine throngs of men and women that would wait just for the chance to be with her. Maybe she just ended up back at her hook-up's homes instead of her own...

'Dammit, Gideon!' He silently berated himself again.

What was the point of thinking things like that? What did it matter, even if she'd had a thousand partners before him, and another thousand after? Tonight, she was with him and he was with her. Even if his worst fears were realised after tonight, and this was the only time he could be with her, shouldn't he just...enjoy himself?