Meetup IRL Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gods, it felt like his whole body was on fire! Every square inch of his naked skin must have been flushed red by now.

He'd only been in a situation like this once before, having previously been sold the 'it's what's on the inside that matters' line. After seeing his pudgy lumpy body, that futa had almost immediately thrown his clothes back in his face and told him to leave, once she'd gotten in a few good laughs, of course. That incident had shattered what little self-esteem he'd had left by then, and had been the last time he'd dared to bare himself like he was now, for the better part of 5 years.

That was why he couldn't look at her now. He couldn't bear to see the visage of disgust he expected to be plastered on her face the second she was able to get a real look at him.

He waited for the inevitable.

A laugh. A groan of disgust. A cutting remark, blunt insult, or simple command to leave. He fully expected to have his clothes to be thrown back at him any second now, as her lips curled back in revulsion. He waited as the heaviness of his anxiety began to weigh so heavily down on him he thought his chest would be crushed under its terrible strain.

He heard nothing, though, only silence in the dimly lit room. Somehow, that was almost worse! He didn't know what she was thinking. Was she so shocked she couldn't even speak? Or did his naked body repulse her so much that she was silent from stifling her laughter?

After well over a minute of silence his little heart couldn't take it anymore. Furrowing his brow, he forced his waterlogged eyes open and looked through the faint light to the figure above him.

Rhiannon was still looking down at him, her eyes wide as they darted across his supine form, and her hands up covering her mouth, balled into fists. Oh, gods! She WAS trying to stifle her laughter! Humiliation and shame froze his heart, as if a dull knife had just jammed its way into his chest. He tore his terrified stare from her as he started desperately looking around the room for a way out.

He should leave! He should just grab his things and leave! Oh no, did he remember how to get out? He'd have to risk it. He could get dressed in the elevator, and- wait, would he be able to take it down without biometric access? Maybe there was an emergency stairwell! But where was it? He hadn't seen-

"You're so beautiful, Giddy..." His brain froze as she finally broke the excruciating silence that had haunted him with her almost reverent tone.

That...had not been the response he'd been expecting. Looking back to her he saw one hand now cupped her cheek as the other twirled a stray lock of hair between a couple long fingers. She wasn't laughing, but she was smiling as she bit her plump bottom lip, looking down at him...hungrily.

It took him a second to comprehend the look on her face, but once he did, he recognised it as the look he'd only seen reserved for other, prettier boys around him. He didn't know why, but his heart seemed to ache all the more from it.

"Wha-...what are you talking about?" His voice shook, more petulant than he intended it to be as he looked to the side again, unable to meet her heated gaze head on. "You don't...you don't need to lie to make me feel better...I know I'm not...I'm not..."

He hesitated for another moment, gathering his courage before finishing his anguished plea.

"You don't need to lie to me...I just...want to be with you at least once...even if I'm like this...please..." His voice trembled almost violently as he finished, desperate for just one night of love in his barren, lonely existence.

A jingling and zip was heard, followed by a soft shuffling. Daring to glance back, he saw Rhia bent over, waves of her raven hair cascading over her toned, muscled shoulders and swaying a she shucked off her ripped black jeans and stepped out of them. His eyes whipped to the door as a fleshy smack met his ears and she stood back up to her full height, quivering on her bed like a gnome on a sacrificial alter before the stunning barbarian.

"Gideon, look at me..." Her voice was soft, but firm, and like a moth to an overwhelming flame, his teary gaze was inevitably brought back to her now buck naked form.

Her rigid futahood pointed out towards him, its length bobbing with her heartbeat as a thin string of precum oozed from its bulbous tip down to the patch of sheet between his legs. A set of equally impressive balls the size of his fist, smooth and heavy looking, swung lazily from just below its root.

"Even if you don't believe what I say," She said, looking down to the foot long member that swayed between them. "This thing doesn't know how to lie." As if on cue, the soda-can thick cock jumped and pulsed as a fat glob of pre exuded from its slit, joining the growing puddle on the comforter's surface.

His breath caught in his throat as he watched it, the anaconda entrancing him like a snake charm in reverse.

"You know...you're not the only one with body issues, Giddy..." His eyes were able to break away from the swaying trouser snake at her words and he looked up. She suddenly seemed self-conscious as she stood there, her gaze drifting down to herself. "I don't know how many other futa you've seen, but I'm...I'm not...as big as they are..."

He blinked for a second, before looking back down at her python.

He watched porn, just like anybody, but he'd never really taken those cocks as a serious reference for how most futa were built. 18 inches and over seemed needlessly excessive, anyway. But he had seen one or two futa up close and personal in his youth. As a guy in the empire it was next to impossible not to, considering the 'training' that was compulsory for high school seniors once they turned 18.

Both his teacher and his 'training partner' had been about average for a futa he supposed, between 13 and 14 inches long, which they'd leaned was the standard. He hadn't even really noticed up until now, but Rhia was a few inches shy of that. Any guy would have been unbelievably lucky to be packing a foot long cock, but for a futa it would have been considered small.

"Like I told you...I used to sleep around a bit. One look at this, though, and a lot of them lost interest. The ones that stayed only wanted what I could offer them with my status. No one ever really wanted me, for me...until I met you..." Her sombre words cut through his jaded, prickly exterior, straight to his heart.

He really was such a fool.

All this time he'd been so preoccupied and selfish with his own past wounds, that he'd never even considered someone like her could understand how he felt. He wanted to say something to her, to apologise again for his self-centeredness, and reassure her that she was more than enough for him dick size and status be damned, but was stopped as she let out a quick sigh and locked her dark purple eyes with his.

"I told you before...I can't pretend to know what you've gone through, or who's treated you so badly for you to be so down on yourself like that, but I think whatever it was has made you woefully unable to believe that you're actually a really great guy....and that someone like me would be lucky to have you..." Her words and gaze pierced his soul, striking at the thorned chains which had entrapped his heart.

"Barbarians like me aren't very good with our words anyway, though." Her tone picked up heat again as she came forward, bringing one knee up on the mattress, followed by the other until she was straddling his waist. "So instead, let me prove how I feel about you, little elf."

Her face lowered to his as she spoke, culminating in a kiss as she finished, and engulfing his mouth with hers as her brawny forearms planted either side of his head. Opening automatically, his lips allowed her probing tongue unrestricted access to his hot little mouth, his own muscle eagerly joining hers as they danced and coiled around each other, sampling the intimate flavours of each other for the second time. Her unique taste was just as intoxicating as it had been the first time, and he could easily see himself becoming addicted to it.

A heated sigh escaped him as she overwhelmed him with her unexpected passion, vibrating their twining tongues and eliciting a mirrored moan from the large futa. She eased herself down, tenderly dropping some of her weight onto him, and he felt the scalding sensation of her cock's hard length pressing into his torso. It felt so massive as it pulsed against him, wetting his skin with her never-ending trickle of precum, he felt a sudden wave of incredulity that anyone could think something so magnificent wasn't worth their time.

The two of them had experienced their own share of discrimination and issues, in their own ways, and had somehow found each other. They both needed this. They needed to feel the loving touch of another, and forget the pain.

He lost himself to passion, arching his back to grind her member between their bodies as his thin arms came up and wrapped around the back of her neck, pulling her more deeply into their kiss. The sweltering heat of her sex radiated into him as her balls crushed gently against his own diminutive set. The friction and warmth quickly inflating his dick through the thin fabric of his undies as the scent of her excitement quickly filled the room.

Her dominating presence against him was also bringing another part of him to life, though. Even though he was a virgin, he could already feel his core growing warm, pulsing with a mounting need that it be filled. He felt his untouched boy hole begin twitching in longing for her presence, and a small sensation of moistness begin growing at his backdoor as his inexperienced asshole begin leaking.

Despite his years of solitude, his daily regimen still included a steady diet of pre-packaged futanari semen supplements along with some normal food. So although his rear may not have been as prepared a boy who was dosed with fresh futa cum on the regular, it was still relatively well prepared for the day he might finally lose his V-card. Hopefully, that day was going to be today.

Their heated make out went on, and on, each of them contented to simply express their mutual passions through their wrestling lips and grinding bodies for a time. But after several minutes, their thirst for something deeper became too much to bear. Rhiannon brought one of her arms under his arching back and lifted him slightly, before shuffling the two of them forward on her knees, towards the centre of the massive bed.

Once there she spun them, keeping a hold on him firmly until their positions were reversed and she was lying flat on her broad back with his legs now astride her powerful figure, all without breaking their kiss. Gideon swooned at the feeling of her so effortlessly manipulating him. In his wildest fantasies he'd allowed himself to dream of a lover like Rhia. So strong, and wonderful, and lovely. The reality was almost too much to handle.

He needed more of her.

With no small amount of effort, he pulled his arms out from under her neck and with one last long, luscious smooch and flick of his tongue, extricated his lips from hers. A needy mewl breathily escaped from her at the loss of him, but was quickly replaced by happy little moans as his mouth found the skin of her neck and chest. A trail of sweet, wet kisses marked path of his mouth as he manoeuvred around her organ and moved down her majestic body, from her clavicle, over her breasts, to her sternum and down her toned rippling stomach, until he stopped just above the root of her cock, at her smooth, warm pubis.

"Nnnngg...Nnnahhh! Oh, Giddy..." She breathlessly panted down to him. "Please Giddy, I want you so badly..." Her greedy plea thrilled him as his hand slowly wrapped around the base of her cock.

The thick, study rod felt even more massive as he held it, his fingers not even coming close to wrapping around its girth, as precum ran down its vessel riddled length in crystal clear rivulets. He lowered his face and pressed his face into the velvet soft skin of her sack, nuzzling his nose into the space where her root met her balls. Her powerful musk was strongest here, its scent making his head swim as her pheromones seeped into his brain, and making him groan in hunger for her thick slab of meat.

Extending his tongue to its limit he pressed it against her hot flesh and slowly drew it up along her many ribbed inches of girlcock, collecting a treasure trove of liquid excitement along the way, before meeting the smoothly bloated head, and locking his lips around the source of the musky fluid.

The taste of her was intoxicating.

Her salty sweet nectar coated his tongue as he swirled it around the smoothly puffed flesh of the purple cock head now feeding directly into his suckling maw. Rhia rolled her hips languidly at his oral ministrations, hands clenching fistfuls of bed sheets as her eyes closed in dreamy ecstasy, moaning feverishly as he attended her throbbing member. His maw was quickly filled to capacity as viscous globs spewed forth in increasing volume in response to his reverent adoration, and he eagerly swallowed the heady brew.

A warm tingling warmed his throat as the syrup thick mouthful slid down and dropped into his belly, quickly spreading through him and feeding the yearning need for her love in his core. Her body's sticky appreciation only fuelled his efforts as his hand near the base of her cock began pumping slowly, as his other hand slid under her balls and gently squeezed the milk laden orbs. With his hands jerking and kneading her sex, he began bobbing his head up and down on her bell-end, coaxing more moans and spurts of gooey precum from her.

"Oaahh!...Fuhhh....Fuck yes!...That feels...amazing!...Haaaahh!" Rhia's yelps echoed through her bedroom at the increased stimulation.

Her moans of appreciation filled his chest with a warm buzz of pride comparable to the tingling that filled him as he continued drinking her delicious pre from the tap. Although he'd never had a partner beyond his training partner and teacher in high school, he'd nevertheless kept up his practice with his 14 inch dildo at home, and he felt beyond gratified that his near daily exercise regime was paying dividends. Emboldened by his success, he dared to go further.

With his hands still busy he reared himself up over her, as he stilled his tongue and relaxed his jaw, before he began lowering himself down on her thick shaft, sinking the leaking head deeper and deeper into him until it was knocking on the entrance of his throat. As the meaty tip nudged at his oesophagus, he felt tears well in his eyes as he gagged and coughed softly, before he was forced to back off slightly. Despite the uncomfortable sensation though, his gorge had refused to rise, reminding him of his lessons in high school about the vomit-suppression effects of futa seminal fluid, something he hadn't experienced first-hand since turning 18.

Steeling himself, and taking a deep breath, he relaxed his throat and dove back down onto her. Her fat helmet hit the back of his mouth again, provoking another gag from him, but he pushed through the discomfort, bearing down harder until he felt her thick organ breach his passage and sank deep into him.

"Holy shit!" His waterlogged eyes snapped up at her exclamation as she looked down in surprise. "G-ughhh!...Giddy! Hwaahh...fuck! Your throat! Oh, Goddess...You feel so good!"

Breathing shallowly through his nose he pressed on, looking back down the barrel of her crotch cannon and seeing he wasn't even yet half way down the foot long shaft. He wasn't done by any means, though. His finish line was the root of that monumental shecock.

Inch after inch of her sank into his tight, wet passage. The ridge of every vein was felt on his throat and tongue as he forced her deeper, his teeth grating along its surface as his jaw was unable to stretch any further. A male would have likely been writhing in pain at the sharp incisors scraping along the sensitive skin of their sex, a futa's specialised sexual physiology however meant that their cocks were much more durable than a male's. To her, his teeth were nothing more than another pleasurable stimulation.

Another of her sex's quirks soon became apparent as her rigid member began to bend, curving down to follow the path of his gullet as he deep-throated her. Built to fuck and breed despite any obstacle, a futa's dick would bend and twist to embed itself in their mate, be it in their mouth, cunt, or ass, making them near unstoppable sexual predators.

Two thirds of the way down, his air was finally cut off as her soda can thick cock packed his passage to capacity, distending his neck as he continued forcing it down. His head was beginning to swim as he felt the tip of his nose press into the smooth, firm pubis. With a final push, his soft lips met her body as his lips stretched around her girth.

Tears ran down his cheeks as a shiver ran down his spine as he relished the feeling of having her fully embedded in his oral passage. He looked up the muscled torso and past the heaving breasts of the futa he adored, and saw her looking down at him through wide eyes, unbelieving that such a small inexperienced guy had taken her to the hilt on the first try.

Knowing his air was limited, he got to work on her. He hummed as he kept her at the base, vibrating her cock, as he swallowed. The action, futile though it was, served to undulate his throat, milking her length from base to tip and dumping more of her precum deep into his body. he continued gently stroking and massaging her apple sized testes with one hand, while the hand that had been gripping her base, now freed, moved under her sack to the hot, sodden folds of her snatch and began stroking and teasing the feminine aspect of her sex.

Rhiannon arched her back and cried out as her head fell back against the mattress, unable to cope with being attacked so vigorously. She couldn't believe the shy guy who'd bemoaned his own inadequacy and inexperience mere minutes ago was working her over to the point of ecstasy. It wasn't that his motions were practiced or precise, quite the opposite in fact. But the eagerness with which he worshiped her more than made up for it.

It was the thing she had been craving and missing all these years. An emotional connection with a lover that surpassed the bounds of skill, and brought a basic carnal act into the realm of erotic sensuality. He was making sweet love to her, and she was quite certain she'd never be able to go back to her past proclivities of one night stands or drunken flings.

The sounds of his *glacks* danced through her ears and off the walls of her bare room as he began bobbing his head on her, rising only a few inches off her pole before crashing back down and crushing his lips against her pelvis. For more than a minute he took her, his tears mixing with the sloppy blend of his spit and her precum, until a messy mix of fluids coated her crotch and ran over her balls, dripping over her pussy and seeping into the bed sheets.

After a few more rapid thrusts, he held himself down for a few seconds until his bodies need for fresh air got the better of him and forced him off, her cock receding from his throat with a wet *schlorp* as he rose, before popping free of him. The hush of air on his abused tissue as his lungs drew in oxygen forced a hacking cough from him, as thick swaying strings of saliva connected his lips to her spit slickened donkey dick. Bringing his hand up from her juicy folds, he gripped the base of her meaty rod again, and rested the moist surface on his face as he sunk down against her muscled leg and caught his breath.

He was becoming cock drunk. He knew the feeling, or at least, he'd read about it. The cocktail of her pheromones and precum were uncoiling his mind and dissolving any lingering doubts or inhibitions he may have had, replacing them with a near overpowering need to be fucked. His core pulsed again at the thought, his boy-hole twitching and winking as it leaked its own lubricating fluid in anticipation of being dicked down by the powerful she-stud. With a throaty moan his lips met the skin of her sack, sucking needily on one of the milk producing orbs therein as the hand at the hilt of her shaft began pumping away in earnest along its great, vein riddled length and eliciting a matching groan from his prone lover as squishy *schlicks* filled his ears.