Meetup IRL Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rhia could feel herself getting close, electric tingles running from her balls to her brain as her little lover worked his magic. She wanted to cum, but not with this foreplay.

"Giddy..." Her breathy sigh stirred the boy from his oral devotions as he looked up at the sound of her voice. "Please, Giddy, I want...I want to be inside you..."

Her plea seemed so weak and desperate, even in her own ears. If her father could see her now, begging a male to allow her to fuck him, she'd probably disown her on the spot. All her life she'd been taught nothing but dominance, like every child of the Empire. Futa didn't ask for permission, women were for breeding, men were for fucking, that was the natural order. Her older sister had taken to the Empire's dogma like a fish to water despite her medical condition, and perhaps because of it, becoming a top agent in one of the government's clandestine agencies. But Rhiannon, had always felt somewhat reticent about the whole the idea of picking just any guy to mate steadily, let alone Bind.

Not that she didn't believe futa were the alpha sex of course, that much was plainly evident to her even without the propaganda and religious doctrine the government and Church drilled into its children. No, futa were obviously the top of the food chain...but that didn't mean they had to treat their mates like pieces of meat. To each their own, she supposed. If a futa wanted a brainless fuck puppet to suck and fuck the loads from them, then that was their business, but she saw no reason why she couldn't have something more...substantial in a long term relationship.

"I want..." She continued. "I want to feel you, m-...my little elf..." Her hands reached out to him, long fingers entwining in his soft chestnut brown hair as he stared up at her with those dark, entrancing eyes of his.

He looked up at her for a moment, near tipsy from drinking her precum, before a wide, happy grin spit his face. He'd been longing to hear those words on her lips from the moment they'd met in the square.

With one last firm suck, her heavy nut plopped wetly from his mouth and jiggled back next to its twin as he crawled back up her incredible body. His tongue and lips followed back along their previous trail as he worked his way back up, slowing only slightly to take only last lick of her sex from sack to leaking tip, before inching up past her abs, over her breasts, pausing again to lightly lick and nibble her nipples, and up her neck, until his lips were once again mashed against hers. The two of them enjoyed another long kiss as she embraced him flipped them back around, ending their pash when he was flat on his back under her.

A mewl escaped him as her lips left his, leaving his to stare helplessly up at his barbarian queen as she leant up and spread his legs, lifting then up over her brawny shoulders as her cock lay heavily over the top of his own. Their difference in size now more prevalent than ever as they lay against one another, dwarfing his diminutive sex. Her boy-breaker was nearly 3 times his length, and many times more thick.

"Oh, my..." She hesitated as she looked down, feeling his little pecker as it strained and pulsed against her greater organ.

Stiff as a board, it leaked its own modest strings of precum as it was crushed by the relatively gigantic mass.

Caught up in the glory of worshipping her, he hadn't bothered to pay any mind to himself. After all, why bother with his own little thing when there was something so much better staring him in the face?

"Do you want me to play with you, Giddy?" She bit her lip as she drew the tip of a finger along the underside of his petite shaft, drawing forth a small glop of pre which lazily dripped down onto his belly. "Hmmmm...You look so desperate down there."

He WAS desperate, but playing with his prick was by far the lesser of his hungers right now.

"Gods, Rhia," His voice cracked slightly, the aftermath of his deeptroat making him sound like a pubescent teenager again. "I need you inside of me! Please...please fuck me...Take me...make me yours tonight...please..."

He begged her, frantic for her to finally fill him and quench the red-hot yearning in his core.

She smiled happily at his fervent appeal, giving his little dicklet a few gentle tugs before letting it go to slap against his belly. Taking her fuckstick in hand, she slid herself over his junk, eking a few shallow gasps from him as her spit slicked, ribbed length slid along him, before guiding its tip to the moist, dripping rosebud she'd been fantasising about for months. His browneye winked and trembled as the wide, hot head pressed against it, practically begging to be turned out, but she hesitated one last time before claiming his most precious place, and she hoped, his heart.

"Remember to breathe, Giddy, and relax. I'll be gentle, but you need to tell me if its too much, okay?"

Nodding enthusiastically, he grabbed two handfuls of bed sheet and tensed his arms, while doing his best to ease his lower half. Just as with his throat, he'd been masturbating and training his asshole for the day he might finally have sex, but there was a stark difference in taking a real cock as opposed to a facsimile, as he'd leaned when he's swallowed her. He silently made a prayer of thanks to the Goddess for the gift he was about to receive, knowing that even if it hurt when she entered him, there was no way he was going to let this chance escape.

Biting her bottom lips again, she locked her gaze with his as her hips began rolling forward, nudging her head against his slick pucker and increasing the pressure on his virgin ring. He felt the tip of her bull cock breach his hole almost immediately, but it took another few seconds before his knot gave out as she bore down on him, and the fat bell-end popped into him with a slimy squish.

His eyes were torn from hers as he arched his back off the bed, and his head shot back, gasping at the muddled mix of euphoria and discomfort as her thickness began stretching him. He was right, this was nothing like the silicone dick he'd practiced with at home. She was so much harder, and hotter, as he felt the crest of her glans flare up inside of him. So...real!

Just like that, he'd lost his virginity, and he already wanted more.

Rhia had paused at his visceral reaction to her invasion, worried that he was in pain, but her fear proved to be far from the reality as his head rose back up and his eyes looked with hers again, ecstasy etched on his face.

"More...fill me up more!" His voice was husky and demanding, and was all the invitation she needed.

Her hips began pressing forward again, slowly but steadily driving another couple inches of her femcock into his untamed depths.

"Mmmmmm..ahhhhnn.....hhaahhh-AAHHHH! OH FUCK!!" A bolt of electric bliss had suddenly erupted from his core as she pressed in, making him shout out in pleasure amidst the pinching pain he felt from being stretched out.

His intense reaction making her pause again for fear he was pained, before seeing that delirious grin still plastered to his face and putting two and two together.

"Oh dear, little elf. Did we just find your bitch button?" Already knowing the answer, she pulled out slightly and bucked her hips forward again, driving another couple inches into him.

Gideon's training had gotten him somewhat acquainted with his prostate, but never to such an intensity as this. Reflexively, his sphincter clenched around her girthy shaft as she drove in again, practically crushing the sensitive gland as it stretched his rectum. He tried to control his breathing and fought to calm himself as another couple inches entered him, and burying half of her member in his guts.

Clear precum oozed thickly from his dick as she continued pressing into him, making a small puddle on his quivering belly as her hips inexorably drove forward. Just as with his mouth, he could feel every pencil thick vein as she entered him, the pulsing vessels distending his hole that much more as she pushed deeper and deeper into him. When nearly her full length in him, he finally felt her head bump into the soft curve of his colon, before twisting slightly and somehow finding its way along the path of least resistance.

She leaned down into him, her breasts pressing into his chest as she pushed his legs back and encroached on him, lifting his lower back off the bed as his knees were brought almost level with his chest. With one final thrust of her hips, she jammed the last couple inches into him, her pelvis squishing into his bottom as her sack thumped heavily against the top of his ass. The two of them paused for a moment, each in their own little worlds as they closed their eyes and relished the feeling of being joined so completely, before opening again and staring at one another.

Gideon looked up at Rhia in utter adoration. It was like a dream come true, not only to finally lose his virginity, but to be with someone so amazing and lovely for his first time. Someone he cared so deeply for.

"Giddy," She whispered as she leaned her head down, nuzzling into his face and neck as she held herself deep within him, her throbbing member fully sheathed in his warm, wet boy-hole. "You feel so good on my cock....How do I feel? Are you okay?"

"You feel...fffucking amazin-Haahhn!" His breathy, whispered response cut short as he felt her flex herself inside him, stretching him further and crushing his P-spot, sending a few extra heavy jolts of bliss through his brain as he felt her mouth latch onto the side of his neck and suck hard. "Fff-ahhh!...Fu-Fuck me, Rhia! Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmeee!!"

"Mhhmmmmm" She purred, before letting his tender flesh go with a wet *pop*, admiring the little love bite she'd marked him with. "Whatever you want, little elf..."

Bracing her arms to either side of him, she shuffled her knees up slightly to give herself more leverage, then slowly began pulling out of him. Despite its natural lubrication, his taut asshole gripped her as she slid out a few inches, as if fighting to keep her elephant dick inside, before she stopped and gently thrust back into him. When she hilted again she pulled out again, a little further this time, until a little less than half her shaft was buried in his backdoor, then lowered a little faster until her balls slapped his butt.

Keeping his eyes locked on hers, she began picking up a leisurely rhythm, making love to him sweetly and gently, allowing him to enjoy his first time to its fullest. The veins riddling her bulk ground against his insides as she lovingly fucked him, grinding against his prostate with every forward and backward stroke, until he was in a near constant state of bliss from the burning sparks of pleasure that erupted from deep in his core. With each thrust, splurts of precum dribbled from him as her gut stretching girth squeezed his juice out, joining the rest on his stomach in a growing pool that son began overflowing and spilled off around his torso and onto the bed.

What little discomfort he'd felt initially was quickly washed away by her waves of euphoria that rushed forth as she filled him and ceaselessly rubbed against his sensitive gland. His body almost seemed to mould itself to her, his lower half relaxing into her steady thrusts and allowing him to lose himself more deeply in the intimacy of their act. Unclenching his fists from the bed sheets he brought them up to her arms, fingertips trailing along and lingering on her hard, bulging muscles of her biceps and triceps that supported her.

The feel of them was almost similar to her fat dick, steely flesh beneath smooth soft skin with just the slightest hint of give as he squeezed into them. They slowly slid up along to the outside of her shoulders, feeling the bundles of muscle tense and release in time to the thrusts of her hips, before roaming over and down to the outside of the breasts squishing into him and rising up and around to the nape of her neck. His fingers interweaved in her hair and pulled her to him into a passionate kiss.

His head swam as she took him, long minutes passing unnoticed in the midst of their carnal embrace as their tongues danced and entwined, the moist *squish...squish...squish* of her slow steady rutting the only sounds in the room besides their low, throats moans. The steady stream of jots as she gently pummelled his prostate were beginning to gather, coalescing deep inside his core, into chaotic whirlwind that grew hotter with every thrust. The tumult of energy began slowly radiating outward, growing in size as it spread to his sex, and through his legs.

"Uuughhhh!...Fuuhhggg!" The chesty groan erupted from him, reverberating into her mouth and vibrating their tongues as he felt something big coming, something he'd only ever felt once before when playing with his butt. "GguugHH!...So-...something's...c-coming..."

"Shhhh, let it happen, little elf..." She panted down at him as her eyes closed with the rapid approach of her own orgasm. "I'm so close, Giddy...can...can I cum in you? I'm on the pill, but I'll pull out if you wa-"

"No! Don't pull out!" His needy voice cut her off. At that moment he couldn't care less if he was Bound by her, he just couldn't think of anything worse than being unable to feel her finish in him. "F-Fill me up...Uughgh! Do it, R-Rhia!...Gnnuuhh!...Please!"

Her pace increased suddenly, spurred on by his plea, as her balls swung into him as she clapped his cheeks with her powerful thighs. The massive cock turning him out seeming to grow even hotter in his guts as she raced to meet his climax, and it only took another minute of her rapid humping before he felt himself reach the point of no return.

"I'm gonna-...Hurrnnngg!...I'm...I'm cu-!" His cry seized on his throat as the buzzing maelstrom of sexual energy exploded through him.

Every muscle tensed for a moment, arching his back, curling his toes, clenching his asshole, and pulling his balls up as his dick shuddered and began spewing ropes of his seed that slopped out between their pressing bodies. Rhia continued driving into him as he shot his watery jizz, clenching her jaw as his ring tensed around her thrusting pole and driving her even faster towards her oncoming orgasm. Even after his spent cock shot the last of its ejaculate between them, however, the rolling waves of bliss didn't stop.

His muscles relaxed as he was wracked by a series of full body spasms, each one shattering his brain and leaving him dumber than the last as his bitch button released its white hot bundle of energy though every fibre of his being. The rolling spasms undulating him only served to milk the cock still fucking him, and Rhia soon grunted as she reached the crest of her own climax. Latching her mouth over his and releasing an animalistic growl reminiscent of her barbarian avatar, she come down with one hard, final thrust, hilting herself as deeply as possible as her cum-laden balls pulled up against his battered cheeks, finally ready to release their pent up load.

Gideon didn't understand how it was possible, but he felt her monster cock swell even bigger as the first wave of cum erupted into his bowels, painting him in their creamy nutt butter. Her seed was scalding as it flowed into him, that first shot already more than what he could save up in a month, but she didn't stop there. Another pulse crushed his already abused prostate, then another, and another as she continued filling him, the heat of her cream travelling up through his insides as he felt a new pressure begin to grow inside him.

The feeling of her unloading into him also had an extra, unforseen effect on him. As it rekindling his own carnal fire, the combined sensations of his smashed P-spot, the girlcum packing into him, and the knowledge that it was all happening with the futa he'd fallen in love with, sent him into overdrive.

"NNGGHHHHRRGGGHH!!" A guttural cry roared him into Rhia's mouth as a second, even more powerful analgasm shook him to his very core, his vision nothing but white for a few seconds before it returned to the glorious view of the futa still cumming in him.

The pressure in his guts was becoming almost uncomfortable as he finally felt her cock begin easing off, her pulsing shaft going longer between firing, until it finally stopped. She stayed inside him then, even after her balls finally dropped back down and relaxed, their kiss never breaking as the both began to come down from the heights of their mutual ecstasies and post coital exhaustion hit them.

The ride wasn't quite yet over for Gideon, though.

His mind began feeling numb and...fuzzy as he lay there under her. It took him a moment to realize what was happening, it had been so long since he'd experienced it. The Haze. The biological stupor males were put into when pumped full of fresh futa cum.

Every nerve in his body suddenly became hypersensitive as a new, hot flush rushed through him. What little thought he'd managed to reclaim after his second mind breaking prostate orgasm was swiftly blown away, replaced by a single driving need for more of his lover's cock. He wriggled his upturned ass under her, his earlier discomfort and fatigue forgotten as he attempted to restimulate her into breeding him again.

"Mnngg-mwahh!" Rhia broke their kiss as she felt his wrecked boi-hole tense around her root. "Giddy! Giddy, slow down."

"Aahhhnn..." His mind unable to coherently express his desire, he could only moan feverishly as his Haze glazed eyes stared up at her longingly.

"Shhhhh, there's no rush, little elf. We have the whole night." Her arms tensed as she smoothly lifted herself off him. "Just lay with me for a bit."

Her arms slithered under his prone form and lifted him effortlessly, despite the added cum-weight he'd just gained, and brought him up to her. Shuffling on her knees, she brought the both of them up to the head of the bed, before laying him down and carefully swinging one of his legs across to the other side. The motion, delicate though it was, still shifted her cock in his rear, loosening the tight seal her shaft made against his boi-pussy and letting a few warm globs of thick jizz leak down his ass cheek before she lay behind him.

She ran a hand across his distended little belly as she spooned him, relishing the sight and feel of the little man pumped so full of her seed, and she watched as he shivered under her touch. His face turned towards, those beautiful warm eyes of his seeking her out in his hazed miasma, as his lips languidly puckered towards her. With a toothy grin, she leaned down and brought trailed her fingers up from his belly to his cheek, cupping it as she leaned into him and pressed her mouth to his again.

Several sensuous minutes of passed before she broke it, her hand leaving his face and reaching behind her to pull the downy comforter over the both of them. Instinctively feeling that she wouldn't be breeding him again immediately, he resigned himself to snuggle up against her as much as possible under the cover, giving his butt a little wriggle every now and then as if to remind her that he was ready and eager if she should change her mind.

Rhia broke the peaceful silence to give a quiet voice command that swathed the room in darkness, before kissing the top of Gideon's head.

"Sleep now, little elf. Rhiannon's here to protect you, now. Sleep..." Her gentle whispers filled his ear as sleep finally overcame him, feeling safe, secure, and for the first real time in his life, loved.

In his oblivion, he dreamed. His heart full, as fantasies filled with promises of adventure and romance played out in the dreamscape.

Fancies of a nervous little elf, and his beautiful barbarian love.

*

**Hey all, thank you for reading!

This first part was a little rushed to finish, as life things came up, but I hope its okay! (I may come in at some point to re-edit here and there, shhhh)