Meg is Hungry

Story Info
My beautiful wife Meg plays.
1.5k words
4.41
10.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meg and I are in our middle 60's. We have been together 11 years now. She is a tall slender woman with the body of a 30 year old. She has a strong sex drive and an active imagination. She loves to imagine herself with two men pleasuring her and her returning the favor. She gives fantastic oral, so much so that I think she could get a patent for some of her moves.

At my request we went to a nude beach and she loved seeing so many cocks on full display. I also think she enjoyed seeing men check out her nakedness.

For the last few years our fantasy has been the same, Meg gets to play as long as I can watch or participate. However she said it's just a fantasy and will not happen. Or so she thought.

A short time ago she admitted there were one or two of the well hung guys at the beach that she imagined doing.

Then one night out of town we picked up a guy, had him come to our hotel room and Meg stroked him to orgasm. I thought she would go further with him, but she did what she was comfortable with. of course we had some great sex after he left.

Knowing how much we both enjoyed her playing with another man's cock, we agreed to try it again. I give Meg no boundaries as to what she does with him, or him to her. I want her to be comfortable and enjoy her sexual freedom.

I did some research on some towns about 2-3 hours away from us. I found a seafood restaurant where the locals would sit and dine at the bar. I picked out a nice hotel just a block away and we sent out on a mission of sex.

We arrived at the hotel and teased each other making sure we both wanted more. We walked over to the restaurant and when we entered the bar area, we knew I chose the right place. The bar held about 30 people and about 25 were men with just 2 women. There were not 2 open bar stools together so Meg sat between 2 men, just like she dreams about. Brad was on her right and we immediately struck up a conversation. Turns out he is recently divorced, his wife cheated on him. Late 50's and good looking. As I stood behind Meg I whispered, are you interested in him? She smiled back at me and said, yes. I took this as her okay for me to start working on him to find his interest.

Meg excused herself as she took off for the ladies room. I told our friend that in most marriages one party cheats. But with Meg and I, we don't worry about that. He asked how I could be so sure. Well, Meg and I have an agreement which makes us both happy. I have no interest in having sex with another woman, and she can play with any man she wants, as long as I am there. WOW, is all he could say. I went on to say, we only get one life, do what you enjoy when you want to enjoy it, as long as no one gets hurt and all parties agree.

So you guys are swingers, he asked? Not at all, we don't swap partners or go to parties. In fact she hasn't even Fucked another guy. She just likes to play with their cocks. So when she gets that urge, we go out of town, like we are now, and head to a restaurant with a nice bar, like we are now and meet men like you like we are right now. If everyone agrees, we take the next step.

So am I the next step? I told him, I believe Meg is very interested. So how does this work? he asked. I double check with Meg and if she's into it I ask you to come join us in our hotel. So what do you do while Meg and I are playing? I watch for a while then maybe play with Megan a little bit. Whatever Meg wants is what I'm willing to do. And that goes for you as well. Meg gets the decide how far the two of you take it. If you are OK with these rules I'll double check with Meg.

When Meg returned, I said, Brad would like the evening to continue somewhere more private, so I suggested our hotel room. What do you think? Meg said, I think I need another drink before saying yes.

The three of us ended in our hotel room. It didn't take long for Meg to pull his dick out. He was about my size, six inches hard but his girth was about twice me. Meg got on her knees and she slowly stroked his cock while looking into his eyes. He asked her to put it in her mouth. She looked at me and I reminded her, she makes the rules. She looked back up at him and said she wasn't sure his cock would fit. With that he brought her head to his groin and she began putting the head inside her lips. I watched in amazement as my beautiful wife took this fat dick into her wanton lips. She tried to take him deeper, but his girth wouldn't allow much further penetration. When Meg sucks on me, you can feel her passion as she loves giving head. I saw that same look of passion and desire as she was pleasuring him.

I knelt behind Meg and reached around to play with her tits. She then released his cock from her mouth and turned to me. She begged me to kiss her dirty mouth. I complied and our tongues danced with each other. I could taste his cock and a little precum, a reminder of the few times in my youth where I gave and received blowjobs. When she went back to his cock, I undid her bra and lightly tugged and pinched her nipples. Next I took off her top which surprised me that she allowed this.

He then pulled away and helped her up. He bent down and began kissing and sucking on her tits. He then stripped fully and asked her to do the same. She took off everything except her panties and told him they would not be coming off. They laid on the bed together and began kissing. My cock was hard as ever watching my beautiful wife give herself to him.

I stripped my self naked and stood at the bedside stroking myself. As her right hand found it's way back to his cock, his right hand found her panties. He softly rubbed her pussy causing a noticeable wet spot to appear. He then slid inside the panties and she made a feeble attempt to stop him. As they gave each other handies, the kissing resumed.

Meg then pushed him onto his back and went back down on him. When she looked my way and saw me playing with myself she motioned for me. We again started kissing deeply and his taste was now even stronger. When she took him again in her mouth, I turned her hips slightly and began to eat her through the panties. I slid the panties to the side and began to lightly lick her clit. The softness of my tongue always drives her crazy. Quickly she lost her concentration on his cock and began her first orgasm.

When she caught her breath we both stood up and told her to kneel before us. She began to suck on us both taking turns. I watched in amazement how deep she got down his very thick shaft. It wasn't long before we were both ready to explode.

I asked her to finish him off first. She then went at his cock and balls with earnest. When she felt him swell even more, she released him from her mouth, squeezed his sac and stroked him hard and fast. His cum began flying through the air with some hitting her neck and shoulder and the rest on him. She then had me get on the bed. As she starting sucking on me, he got his face under her pussy and began eating her out. She was moaning with pleasure allowing this man to taste her. It was all I could take and I blew my thick load all over my neck and stomach. He then flipped her on her back and continued to lick her juices. I grabbed her tits and also began to kiss the dirty mouth that had not just one cock inside, but two.

When Meg is about to explode, she can't help but to announce it. She screamed she was going to come and her hips began uncontrollably began to Fuck his face. He let her ride his tongue with such force until she couldn't take any more.

When she came back to reality she chuckled seeing two men with cum on themselves, the cum she drew out of us. She excused herself and returned with two warm washcloths. She cleaned up the messes from us and even squeezed another drop out of his slit. She kissed his penis and thanked him for a great evening.

I got his phone number in case she wants to do him again.