Meg Loves Them Big

Story Info
Meg expected Big, but got Small.
1.6k words
3.37
8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jagwater3
Jagwater3
14 Followers

If you have been following our sexual adventures, you now realize we are not holding anything back. We are checking off our sexual bucket list.

From the nude beach where Meg had some big cocks to look at, to the big cocks we have picked up for her to stroke and suck, it's only a matter of time for her pussy to engulf one.

As you also know, I am on the smaller size than average, but Meg has always assured me it's enough. But let's face reality guys, size Fucking matters. Meg's favorite porn star is Evan Stone who is not only large but very thick. I recently asked her if size doesn't matter, then why did you strain your neck checking out only the big cocks at the beach? Her answer, there were only big dicks on the beach. Except me I added, and one other guy who was actually smaller than me if you can believe it. She didn't see the smaller one which made my point. But when we were in the beach parking lot putting our chairs away, I saw little dick walking to his car. I pointed him out to Meg who said, really? He's good looking and I would think he would have a decent package. I couldn't explain it at the time why I committed his license number to memory, but I did.

The other night we started playing and Meg wanted some dirty talk. I began by reminding her of the big cocks she saw, and how hard those cocks are now remembering seeing her naked and how they wanted her. I moved on to a few weeks ago when we picked up Brad and how she played with his big dick. All of this put her on edge while I ate her, but as she got close I pulled my tongue away to tell her about her love of big cocks. She was begging to cum. I then started to give her details of little dick and how useless he would be to her. She said she would take care of his penis (when a woman uses the word penis to describe a cock, she does so unknowingly because it's small. She will always use the word Cock for a big one). So as I continued to lick her slit and clit she moaned that he probably doesn't get much action, so she would welcome the opportunity to rock his world. I told her to imagine his little dickie in her mouth and I want you to cum for me as you suck him. I then concentrated with light flicks of my tongue on her clit and she began Fucking my face in earnest until she came. As she was recovering I told her that small penises can get her off as well and she just laughed.

Last week we decided it was time for another play date. She wanted me to have Brad meet us again. But while I enjoyed seeing Meg with him, for this liaison I had something else in mind.

I had a friend get little dick's info from his tag number. Being that he was at the nude beach alone, I assumed he doesn't have a wife or steady girl and would jump at the chance of getting laid. I reached out to him and was brutally honest. I told him about Meg and how she loves big cocks. I saw your penis (even men use the word penis to describe little pricks) and would love to see Meg's reaction to it. I assured him she would get him off no matter what. He didn't hesitate at all and said he would love to be part of my "experiment".

For the next few days I teased Meg. Rubbed her nakedness while she was watching Evan Stone but not allowing her the release. Licking her clit while talking dirty but again not allowing her an orgasm. When she begged I told her to save it for Brad. Tomorrow night I reserved a hotel room (we never bring anyone to our home), and Brad is meeting us there. This excited her even more and she almost came just hearing the word, Brad.

On the morning of, I checked with "Little Dick", AKA Mike to make sure he was still on. He was anxiously awaiting the evening's festivity. I will admit, the thought of me being the largest for once sounded great to me.

Before setting out to the hotel, I made sure to prepare Meg. I trimmed her bush and stole a few licks.

When we arrived, Meg changed and pestered me for Brad's arrival time. I refused to give her a time to make her suffer. I had pre-ordered some delivery Chinese food and when they knocked on the door, Meg jumped up expecting it to be Brad and asked how she looked. I assured her she looked fine and she laid back on the bed in her nightgown and panties. I asked the delivery boy to put the food on the table. He stared at Meg whose nipples were visible through the nightgown until I interrupted, (Poor boy, about 19 years old and getting excited about a much older woman must have perplexed him)., Meg gave me an evil look and when he left said I was a very bad man.

Is Brad really coming? Well that all depends on how well you "Service" him.

It was about 6:10 pm when there was the 2nd knock on the door today. Meg looked at me and asked if it was another delivery boy. I assured her it wasn't and that it was play time. She stretched out on the bed and Michael walked in. Meg looked pissed as I introduced each other. I told her Michael was one of the men on the beach. She said he doesn't look familiar. I laughed and reminded her she really didn't pay attention to their faces as she was fixated on their large Cocks.

Although I know she was not happy about me inviting a man she didn't chose, but I also knew she was extremely horny and wanted a dick. I also figured she would assume since he was at the beach, he was packing.

I told Michael to sit in the chair and just watch for now. I laid next to Meg and we started kissing and rubbing on each other. I reached in her panties and lightly rubbed her clit. As her juices were flowing, I stood up and stripped down. I noticed Meg look at Michael probably hoping he took out his monster by now, but he was just watching us. I brought my hard-on to her lips and as she began sucking me, I told Michael that Meg might want to blow him also. I pulled away from Meg and told her to get Michael naked. She jumped from the bed as he took his shoes and socks off. She removed his shirt and pants. Looking at him standing there in his boxer briefs, I saw she was trying to see his bulge. But of course there wasn't one. She grabbed the elastic and pulled them down and froze when she saw his 2" erection. She looked up at him and said it's okay, kind of cute. Well no man ever wants his cock referred to as cute, not even someone with a 2" erection. She realized what she said and apologized, but he didn't care about the cute remark or the apology, he only cared about having Meg play with his little dickie. Meg looked up at me with a wry smile, making me understand there would be some sort of payback.

Meg on her knees started stroking him, as I took off her negligee and released her tits. He grabbed her right breast and began squeezing it when he moaned loudly and shot his load in the air. The amount of cum was certainly not small, but then again his ball sac was a normal size. Neither of us expected this so we all just froze.

Michael apologized and headed to the bathroom to clean himself up. He took with him his clothing and he emerged in a few minutes fully dressed. I took charge and ordered him to drop his pants and sit back in the chair. I told him I was going to Fuck Meg and he would be watching. When your dick gets hard again, we want to watch you stroke yourself.

I dove between Megs legs and brought her to orgasm. As I removed my face from her nectar, Michael had his dick sticking though the underwear pee hole and was stroking himself. Meg saw it to and got on her knees in front of him. She swallowed both inches and began bobbing up and down. After a minute or so, she pulled away and told him not to dare cumming in her mouth. He agreed and she went back to work. It wasn't long before he screamed a warning. She changed from lips to fingers and jerked him off again. He must have been saving himself for a while as again he had an impressive amount of cum fire out. She squeezed out every last droplet and told him to clean up and go.

Once he was gone I kissed her dirty mouth passionately, (I can't explain why, but I go crazy with desire kissing her right after she has had a cock in her mouth not caring whether it is mine or someone else's).

I tried to get her to go down on me but she refused. She said she was not going to let me cum at all tonight and for me to think that the last cock in her mouth today was not mine, but another man's.

She told me we are getting dressed and going to a bar where she might just pick up another man, but only if he is hung. But in either case, I would not be cumming for perhaps the next day or two.

Jagwater3
Jagwater3
14 Followers