Meg Pt. 10

Story Info
Alex gets jealous.
1.2k words
4.53
2.2k
3
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meg's phone kept pinging from its place on her dining room table.

"Who the heck's trying to reach you that badly?" Alex asked her as she moved to put it on silent. She was in the middle of getting ready, and she only wore a pair of black underwear and a bra.

"Mitch," Meg said. "He wants to see me again."

"Course he does. What'd you tell him?"

"I said I was dating you. And now he's telling me why he's better than you."

"Let me see," Alex said, taking her phone. He scrolled through the messages and snorted. Meg turned towards the bedroom, poking an earring through her earlobe.

"You know he's desperate when he starts talking about penis size," Alex said. "I don't give a fuck how big he is, it's all about knowing how to use it."

Meg blushed and took her phone back, locking it before she set it back down on the table.

"You know that bonfire?" Alex asked.

"Yeah."

"When he kissed you? He saw I was watching. I was just checking to make sure you got to your car okay, and you were turned away from me, but he seemed really happy that I saw."

"Yeah, well, he always liked me better when I was unavailable," Meg said. "Whatever. He'll get bored. If not, I'll block him."

She was looking in her closet now. She slid into a red dress with a v-neck and a flared skirt. Alex came up behind her and zipped up the back.

"You didn't have to get dressed up," he said. "It's not like it's a nice restaurant or anything."

"I know, but I'm going to watch you play," Meg said. "I wanted to look nice."

"You're going to have guys hit on you."

"Whatever. When you finish your set, you'll mark your territory."

Alex grinned. "I can do that really well."

He kissed her, pressing her against her closet door.

"Down boy," she laughed, feeling his penis rise. "We have somewhere to be."

"We're way too early."

"Get used to it," Meg said. "I'm early to everything."

She slid on a pair of black heels and went to the bathroom to fix her hair. Alex picked up her phone and entered her passcode, scrolling through Mitch's messages.

"Did you date Mitch in high school?" Alex asked.

"No," Meg said from the bathroom. "But we kissed a little."

"At band camp?"

"What the hell is Mitch texting now?"

"He's asking if you remember that time at band camp," Alex said.

"Just ignore it," Meg said. "He's probably bored."

She came out of the bathroom, her hair brushed out and falling smoothly to her shoulders. She took the phone from Alex and tucked it in her purse.

"I chose you," Meg said simply, "and I would choose you again in a heartbeat."

She kissed him, and he held her tightly against him as he kissed her back.

"Come on, it's time to go," Meg said.

***

Alex was right about men hitting on Meg at the bar, but every time someone asked if they could buy her a drink, she said no thank you and turned back to Alex's band. She knew there were eyes on her, but she only had eyes for one man.

When they'd broken down the set, Alex came to her at the bar and kissed her deeply, ruining any hopes the other men at the bar may have had about taking Meg home.

She sat with him and Roy and Joel and they ate their way through a big plate of nachos. Then Roy and Joel drove home to their house and Alex came home with Meg.

"You know what I love about your place?" Alex asked as Meg opened the door.

"What's that?" Meg asked, looking skeptically at her little apartment.

"No roommates."

"Yes, it does have that benefit." She closed and locked the door behind them.

Alex kissed her then, pushing her up against the door. She giggled and kissed him back. He grabbed one of her thighs, then the other, and she wrapped her legs around his back while he carried her to the bedroom. He didn't set her against the bed, but kept her pushed up against her bedroom wall.

As he kissed her and their tongues danced, he unzipped his pants. His cock was hard and waiting.

"Condom," Meg said breathlessly.

Alex grumbled and set her down. "It ruins the mood," he said, grabbing one from her drawer and sliding it on.

"I'll pretend this didn't happen," Meg said.

He returned and pressed her against the wall again. He guided his shaft inside her and Meg adjusted herself over his girth.

Alex was forceful, pushing deep into her like he'd been thinking about this very moment all night. Meg held on, trusting Alex would keep her from falling when her limbs trembled. And it didn't take long for her whole body to tremble. Her moans were muffled by Alex's lips against hers.

Alex carried her to the bed and flung her down. "Flip over," he told her.

She obeyed and he knelt behind her on the bed. He pulled up her skirt and entered her roughly, and Meg revelled in the feeling of his inches being buried inside her.

"God damn," Alex said, slapping her ass over and over. "Every guy looking at you tonight like he could have a piece of you. You're mine."

Meg looked back at him. "You're jealous?"

"Yeah, I'm jealous," Alex said. "You saw those guys looking you up and down." He thrust hard into her as he spoke. "Wanting to get you naked. They don't deserve you."

Meg's chest melted down onto the bed. She would have told him he had nothing to be jealous of, but she was finding it hard to speak. Alex's hands gripped her hips tightly, and every once in a while he'd land a slap against her ass.

She came against his thrusts, moaning, her fingers gripping her blankets tightly. Alex slowed, pulling out so Meg could lie on her back.

"I didn't know you could get jealous," Meg said as Alex entered her again.

"Yeah, well, I know what I have and I don't want to share," Alex said.

"I never asked you to," Meg said. She touched his face and he softened as he thrust into her. "But you know, I really like the sex when you're jealous. Maybe I should text Mitch back?"

Alex chuckled, then grabbed a fistful of her hair and started thrusting. "I'll stay riled up if you want me to," he said. "But don't you dare touch your phone."

"I don't know," Meg said. "I don't think you're jealous enough."

Alex growled and started thrusting with an animal-like ferocity. Meg didn't have the breath to tease him anymore. She lost her sense of self as her pleasure rose and cascaded through every neuron in her body. Her hips bucked and writhed under Alex and he was still going, still pushing with such intensity.

When Meg finally came down, she wasn't sure if she'd had one big orgasm or many strung together. Her sense of time was warped, and her whole body buzzed. Alex gave a final pump and grunted as his load shot into the condom.

"Fuck," Alex said, lying down next to Meg.

"Yeah."

"It must be the dress," he said. "You drove me wild."

Meg giggled. "I'll wear it more often then."

"Please do," Alex said. He kissed her cheek. "I love you, Meg."

She kissed his lips in reply.