Meg takes Charge

Story Info
Meg enjoys Brad without me present.
1k words
2.69
10.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jagwater3
Jagwater3
14 Followers

As you know, Meg and I have been progressing ever since the trip to the nude beach.

Let's face it guys, we all started watching porn where a handsome guy with a big thick veiny cock is pleasuring a woman. We sat and watched while stroking our pathetic little dicks trying to time our orgasm to his. Nothing better than coming at the same time the stars does, only difference is he is with an actual woman spraying his cum on her tits, pussy or down her throat while we spray our own stomachs. We have been trained from day one to be "Cuckolded".

Fast forward 50 years and we still fantasize about those videos, for me especially where there were two men pleasing one woman.

So it's no wonder that since Meg is my favorite lover, I would want to watch her getting pleasured by a real man. I told her many years ago she is allowed to play, as long as I am there. She brushed it off as "Dirty Talk" which she loves when I talk nasty about her and two cocks.

I am happy to say she had finally sucumbed to having sex with another man with me in the room, oral and no Fucking with Brad. Brad is a very good looking guy with a great "Cock" that she pleasured with her mouth. He returned the favor licking her to orgasm. She even enjoyed the night where I had invited a guy with a tiny dick, I consider myself small but not tiny.

Well even with those two adventures I never dreamed she would "Take Charge" and plan an evening of naughtiness.

It was a few months after our evening with Brad and not as long ago since I had "Little Dick" pay a visit, that Meg told me she wanted Brad again, but this time without me present. I contacted Brad to set it up and told him having sex with Meg is out of this world; as you are quite familiar; so he should go for it.

The next Friday evening after I came home from running errands, I found Meg in the bathroom trimming her pussy. I let her know she didn't have to do that for me as I love her pussy no matter what. She quickly put me in my place telling me she was doing it for Brad. She enjoyed him and was now wanting more of his body and "Dick". I said when are we meeting him to which her answer was, we aren't meeting Brad, I am. Tonight he and I are meeting at the Radisson hotel bar for a few drinks and then hopefully he is taking me to a room afterwards. With any luck I wo'nt be home until the morning. So I won't be there I whimpered. Oh you will be at the bar, but just long enough to pay the bar tab and see me walk with Brad to the room. But then you you will be excused to go home, walk the dog and go to sleep while Brad and I make an evening of it. If you behave, in the morning I will come home and tell you what we did.

Well as ordered, I sat at the bar across from Meg & Brad, and I was a little embarrassed when the waitress asked me if it was true that I would be paying their tab. I said yes and saw her grin and whisper to the male bartender working with her that I was a cuckold, paying for another man's drinks and cock. Embarrassed I was, but my dick wasn't, in fact he stood at a full attention. I sat there and watched Brad deep throat my wife's mouth with his tongue. As I stared I could see the bartenders watch me watching them. The bartendress then brought me another drink and said she saw my wife rubbing his crotch and asked me how I felt. I told her I was uncomfortable but couldn't do anything as she was in charge. I knew she has seen this played many times when she said, relax he is only her "Fuck Toy" and you are her "Love". I thanked her for the comment and she replied, a real man allows his wife to enjoy all of life's pleasures and not only encourages them, but plays a part in them, tomorrow when she returns to you, she will love you more and you will love her more.

With that I paid their tab as well as mine, left a good tip and walked over to Meg and Brad. I gave Meg a deep passionate kiss and told her to have a fun night and I look forward to hearing all about it in the morning. I looked at Brad and said, respect her wishes, but Fuck the daylights out of her.

When I got home, I took the dog for her evening walk. I poured myself a Neat Bourbon, stripped down and began

Stroking my little 5 1/2 inches to life. I edged my dick thinking about her enjoying Brad's long, thick cock and how she would be allowing him to Fuck her pussy. I refused my own release and had a sleepless night but knowing she was in good hands, I made it through.

I had expected her home about 11 in the morning, their hotel room was only about 45 minutes away, so I was quite surprised when she didn't arrive until 1:15. When she walked in she apologized for being late and said Brad got a late check-out so they could play some more before leaving.

Since I like to be nude in our house, my erection was quite visible and she told me to stroke myself, her pussy was too worn out to let me have. So there I was stroking myself to orgasm as she told me about Brad's big fat cock and how she sucked it, stroked it and fucked it all night and again this morning. As I got close, she pulled down her pants and panties and I could see her pussy lips were swollen and red and knew he pleasured her well. After I came all over myself she told me to clean myself up and perhaps later today or in the next few days, I would be allowed access to her cunt.

Jagwater3
Jagwater3
14 Followers