All Comments on 'Meg takes Charge'

by Jagwater3

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 1 year ago

Another worthless read... Didn't find anything redeemable or readable here. A wimpy cuckold, his slut wife, and her lover, big whoop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why ? Why would you want access to her cunt ? Why would you put up with a slut who tells you what to do ? Are you not a man ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Do you call such a monstrous degradation progress in a relationship? Dude, nothing can save you. You are a vile, trembling nonentity. Period! We flush it into the sewer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuck you "jagcuck" not every man has no balls and is a pathetic fucked arsehole. You live your life as a non man cuck go ahead but don't preach about how good it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If the roles were reversed the fembots would be burning this site down.

What reason is there to stay with her? She has already moved her husband to the last place in her life.

The only thing she wants from him is money. (Talk about a worthless whore, all pay no fucky)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

pathetic loser, please find another hobby!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Okay, but kind of bland. There's no tension in the story. 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well you described that selfish vile woman well

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Every one of these stories is exactly the same. Apparently, the Cuck Writers Association has a checklist that must be strictly adhered to. That's why IMHO these are the very definition of "fetish" stories. I don't even score these things any more.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Cuck’s best whore freestyles.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 1 year ago

A horrible pile of excrement

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous