Megan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're taking me to-"

"To Joey, yes," he interrupted. "I just came to pick ya up."

"You don't have to do this," I kept pleading. "You can tell him that you couldn't find me, he'll believe you...y-you're his best friend."

"Why would I lie to him like that," Rick scoffed.

"Megan, I can't let you slide. I like you, I do but you know full well what you did to my cousin...you broke his fucking heart."

"I-I didn't mean..."

I squeezed my eyes shut now, fighting back tears.

"He loved you," Rick continued.

"Loved you like a sister. He would have died for you. Taken a bullet for you. Killed for you, and you betrayed him...stole his girl like it was nothing, without a second thought."

"No!" I exclaimed.

"It w-wasn't like that...I swear, I...I didn't mean to hurt him."

Rick sighed, looking down at the knife in his hand for a few moments before holding it up towards me and shaking it angrily right in my face. "You know, I actually believe you...I do, even though it sounds crazy."

"You...do?"

"Yeah, I do. That note you left, apologizing? I bought every single word of it.

Cause I know you, Megan. And I know how much Joey meant to you. I believe you regret it and you'd change it in a heartbeat if you could. Here's the shit...that don't matter."

My heart sunk.

"What matters is, Joey ain't letting this shit go and you know it. You can run from your past all you want, but you can't hide...not forever...sooner or later, you have to face it."

That reminded me of the conversation I'd had earlier while talking with Fred in the alleyway...Rick was right...Fred was right, too. I had been running for far too long now, and maybe it was time for me to finally stop running and face the consequences of what I had done.

"So, your best move is to come with me," Rick said softly.

"Talk to Joey. Get this shit over with, for better or worse."

I held my breath, my eyes shut tight again as I tried to think straight. After a few seconds had passed, I opened them again and exhaled slowly. I nodded my head and fought the urge to change my mind before I could speak. "O-Okay," I said, my leg burning and aching from the gunshot wound.

"Okay, f-fine...I'll go with you."

"Good girl," Rick said. "I was hoping you'd make this easy."

"Excuse me, sir."

The voice startled all three of us, and I looked up from Rick to find a woman in her late thirties standing a few feet away, between his partner and the car they had arrived in.

Rick looked back over his shoulder at her, just as confused as me and his partner both were...he looked over at his partner as if to ask if he knew who this was, and his partner simply shrugged his shoulders.

"Get out of here lady," Rick said calmly. He must have just assumed, she was someone just passing by who had seen what was happening and wanted to try playing hero.

"This ain't your business."

"Actually, it is," the woman replied. "That girl IS my business."

What?

What business?

Who the hell was this lady, what was she talking about...I had never met her before in my life, and here she was claiming she had a problem with me?

There was something familiar about her, too.

Those eyes...those bright blue eyes.

She was tall, with long hair dyed blue and piercing blue eyes...just like those two girls I had seen, outside of the bar about an hour ago. She was also wearing a tan trench coat, with her hands stuffed into the pockets, and had her lip pierced and a nose ring, too. "Friend of yours?"

I snapped back to reality, looking back at Rick as he stared at me waiting for an answer and I shook my head quickly. He chuckled, then looked back at the woman. "Listen, lady," Rick mumbled under his breath.

"Just fuck off already, okay?"

"Can't do that," she replied, nonchalantly.

"Like I said, I got business with her."

This woman was crazy. Who did she think she was talking to...she just walks right up like it was nothing, demanding that Rick turn me over to her, she obviously had no idea what this guy was capable of doing. I didn't understand why she even thought for a second, that he would even give a fuck about whatever "business" she had with me.

"Look, I'm sorry," Rick said, with a heavy sigh.

"You can't have the girl. Somebody else wants her more."

"Oh, I assure you," the woman laughed. "Nobody wants her more than me and my girls. Just look at her...she's gorgeous, isn't she?"

"Oh, well trust me...if you're interested in her like that, she definitely swings for your team. But you still can't fucking have her...go find another bitch."

"That's no way to speak about a woman."

"Fucks sake lady, what do you want with her?"

The woman looked past him at me and smirked, and I felt the hair on the back of my neck stand straight as chills ran up and down my spine. She shrugged, then licked her lips.

"It's simple," she said softly.

"She's our guest for dinner."

Rick looked at his partner again, who had pulled his gun back out...the same gun that had shot me in the leg, just a few minutes ago. It was still loaded and he took the safety off, aiming it towards the woman as Rick held his knife out towards her and shook it a few times. "Last warning lady," he said, gritting his teeth together.

"Get the fuck out of here, or my guy pulls the trigger."

The woman took a deep breath. I could hear her drawing it in, then she exhaled, sighing heavily and shaking her head at Rick. "Thanks for the warning, but...the answer is no."

With that, Rick's partner pulled the trigger and I jumped, screaming and covering my ears in shock. When I looked back up though, I didn't find the woman lying on the ground where I expected to find her...in fact, she wasn't there at all.

Where the fuck did she go?

Before I could look around for her, another gunshot rang out, followed by the sound of Rick's partner screaming in horror. I looked over at him and watched, as he was thrown across the parking lot and slammed into the side of his car, all four windows and the front windshield shattering on impact.

He fell to the ground, like a ton of bricks.

Rick jumped, lifting his knife in defense as the woman stood towering over the motionless body of his partner and dusted herself off. She turned and looked back at me and Rick, then laughed and shoved her hands into her pockets again.

"Silly man," she said carelessly. "Never stood a chance."

"Lady, w-what the fuck!?"

She raised a brow, still smiling as Rick clutched his knife tightly and moved to stand in front of me, almost as if trying to protect me...I doubted that was the case though.

"What the fuck are you," he asked.

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

"Out with it, bitch! Tell me what the fuck you are!?"

The woman sighed again, rolling her eyes and looking annoyed. She raised one hand and shook her finger as if to scold Rick for his harsh tongue. "Mind your mouth boy."

Rick tensed up and so did I, my leg threatening to give out.

"That's no way to speak to a Vampire."

A Vampire?

Before Rick could say anything, the woman was gone...no...she wasn't gone. She had just moved across the parking lot, at such a speed that neither of us had even noticed her moving a muscle. Then in a split second, she was there again, this time standing right in front of Rick.

He didn't even have time to react.

The woman grabbed him by the hand that was holding his knife, lifted it by the wrist, and then twisted it so hard and fast that I heard the sickening loud crunch echo through the lot. Rick dropped the knife and screamed in pain, and then the lady punched him square in the stomach, knocking the wind right out of his lungs...and then, he was on the ground.

Motionless.

His eyes were still open, but his face was white as snow and I couldn't tell if he was breathing or even alive, for that matter. I had no idea what to even think, at this point.

My leg finally gave out.

The combination of searing pain from the bullet and the shock of everything that was happening had become too much and I couldn't stand it any longer. I sunk to the ground with my back pressed against the wall, my whole body shaking from head to toe as the woman looked up from Rick and over at me and smiled. "There," she said, as she started walking slowly in my direction.

"Now that, that's taken care of."

"S-Stay away from m-me," I said, holding one hand out defensively. The woman sighed, crouching down in front of me and smiling sympathetically.

"I just saved your ass, you know."

She reached out and before I could pull away, she pressed her fingers to my leg and I yelped as I felt a white-hot pain shoot through my bones. It only lasted a few seconds though, before the pain vanished completely and I looked down to find the hole in my pants still there from the bullet...but my wound was gone.

I blinked, with surprise and looked back up at the woman whose smile widened and she giggled, moving her hand to cup my chin and squeeze it gently. "There now," she said.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?"

"I...w-what...who a-are..."

"I already told you," she laughed. "I'm a Vampire. And my name is Katherine...but you can call me Kat, as everyone does."

"K-Kat..."

"That's my name," she whispered softly. "And, you're Megan...correct?"

I was in such shock at everything, I didn't think I could speak anymore. So I just nodded slowly, staring at Kat with eyes wide and my jaw hanging wide open.

She moved her hand from my chin, up to gently stroke my cheek, and licked her lips again and that's when I remembered what she had said earlier, to Rick...

I was her "dinner guest" as she had put it.

Now that I knew that she was a Vampire, it made sense. It sounded crazy, to imagine that such a thing was possible but I had seen what she could do. I had seen her throw Rick's partner across the parking lot, she had tossed him like a ragdoll like he was nothing.

I had watched her snap Rick's wrist, shattering the bone and knocking the wind out of him, leaving him motionless on the ground.

And, I had witnessed with my own eyes, the power she displayed to completely heal the gunshot wound I had taken to the leg. But the biggest confirmation that she wasn't just some crazy lady, came when she opened her mouth just slightly...just enough to reveal those pearly white, razor-sharp fangs protruding from her upper gums.

She was going to drink me...

"Please," I shook my head, pleading with her now just as I had been pleading with Rick before.

I should have been happy, relieved that she had saved my life from Rick and Joey. But I knew, she hadn't saved me for the sake of saving me, she saved me because she wanted my blood.

"Please, d-don't kill me...I'm begging you!"

"Oh, Megan," she smiled.

Kat said nothing more though. Instead, she leaned in close and I flinched before she surprised me by pressing her soft wet lips up to mine for a kiss. I stared at her with my eyes still wide, even as she kissed me, and then slowly, my eyes fluttered shut and I felt myself melting away.

The kiss deepened and I moaned, my body suddenly feeling much warmer, almost like it was on fire. My skin was tingling. I groaned softly, parting my lips as Kat's tongue pushed its way into my mouth and quickly dominated mine.

Kat leaned even closer, pressing her hands to the brick wall just above me to keep me pinned there until she was certain that she had me under her spell.

I wasn't going anywhere...I didn't even want to.

Once she was sure she had me, Kat moved one hand away from the wall and laid it to rest on my shoulder. Then her other hand moved to my other shoulder, and she gently picked me up, adjusting herself so that now she was the one with her back pressed to the wall and I was sitting in her lap, facing her. I wrapped my legs around her as she held me close, and we continued making out together.

I felt like, we had been lovers for years.

Like I had made out with her like this, a thousand times before even though obviously, I had never seen her until tonight. I moaned into her kiss and I could feel my panties dampening, my pussy dripping already.

Kat moaned back, and I felt her hand sliding down the front of my grey sweat pants and under my panties. Her fingers traced their way through the light patch of pubic hair until they found their way to my wet folds and pressed up against my clit, making me gasp and my body twitched.

She began gently rubbing my clit and as she did, she moved her lips to my neck and started kissing and gently sucking. I started breathing heavily, moaning and pressing myself into her, dying for her touch now. Kat moved her fingers down from my clit until she found her way past my folds, pushing her index finger into my tight little pussy and I arched my back, throwing my head back in delight.

"That's a good girl," she whispered softly. I felt her lips press to my neck again and for a moment, I could have sworn I felt something...hard...pressing into my rear.

Sitting there in her lap, I could feel it growing harder and harder until it became unmistakable. It was impossible not to realize, what it was that I was feeling but...how was that possible?

Kat was by all appearances, all female. Not very human, but female for sure so there was no way she could have...

Fuck it, I thought...who cares?

I was too lost in my bliss, moaning and grinding against her now, as her fingers continued sliding in and out of my pussy and she slid her other hand under my leather jacket. She lifted the front of my shirt, to find that I wasn't wearing a bra and then smiled seductively at the sight of my tits.

"Naughty one, aren't we," she giggled.

She pulled me in closer, wrapping her lips around one of my small, petite breasts, and started sucking. I gasped, moaning even louder as she sucked at the nipple, shoving her fingers deeper into my dripping wet pussy and pumping them in and out faster now. "Ohhh, shit," I moaned loudly.

I could already feel myself getting close.

Kat buried her face between my tits, breathing in my scent and moaning and I felt what I was now certain was a cock, twitching and pulsing underneath of me...what's more, I found that I wanted her cock inside of me.

That thought alone, felt so strange since I knew that I was gay. I was a lesbian. I always had been a lesbian, I had never been with a guy once before and for some crazy reason, I was so aroused right now that I wanted Kat to bend me over and shove her cock right up my pussy. She wouldn't give me that much satisfaction though, instead choosing to move her mouth back to the left side of my neck now as she plunged her fingers harder and faster into my pussy.

She could feel me shaking in her lap now. Sweat trickled down my forehead as my breathing grew more shallow, and my pussy started squeezing around her fingers. Smiling, Kat waited until the exact moment that I cried out in pleasure as my orgasm started rippling through my body, to sink those razor-sharp fangs into my neck with a terrifying hiss.

My eyes widened and I gasped, my arms moving to hang over her shoulders and I dug my nails into her back as my breath caught in my throat.

Kat began sucking, moaning as she tasted me, drank me right from the spot where she had bitten my neck. I could already feel my head starting to spin, as she sucked and slurped and the combination of how much blood I was losing and the orgasm still rushing through me, was enough to make me feel like I might pass out at any second.

I didn't care though.

I knew I would slip into unconsciousness soon. I didn't know if I would ever wake again but I didn't even seem to care about that anymore. Kat could have me, if she wanted me and so could her two daughters that I had met earlier.

With that in mind, I thought it was possible that she might not actually kill me...not yet anyway...not if she wanted to share me with those two.

Soon, my thoughts began to fade as my body felt weaker and weaker. My orgasm had faded already, and I felt cold and sweaty but strangely relaxed and peaceful. Kat's fingers had slipped from my wet pussy now, gently fondling one of my tits as she continued sucking and I moaned softly, my eyes slowly falling shut as she pulled her lips from my neck.

Finally.

"Rest now Megan," she whispered, and I felt her fingers gently tracing up and down my back in a soothing way.

"Rest, and we will discuss your future when you wake..."

That last sentence gave me just enough hope, that I could let myself slip away as I passed out, thinking for sure now that Kat was going to spare my life.

I wondered then, however...what did she have in store for me?

Those were my final thoughts, as I slipped into unconsciousness and everything went dark at last.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"She looks so cute, sleeping like that!"

"Cute? You mean sexy?"

"Don't be such a pervert..."

"You're calling ME a pervert?"

Everything was still dark and my head ached. I dared not to open my eyes to see where I was, or who was speaking...I thought if I did, the pain in my head would only get worse.

The voices were familiar though.

I recognized them from...somewhere...

"Hey look," one of them, the more cheerful one said.

"I think, she's waking up!"

"Give her some space girls," came a third familiar voice.

"Let her breathe a little."

Groaning softly, my eyes flicked open and I struggled for a moment to focus on my vision. Everything was blurry at first before it began to clear just enough that I could look up at the two girls kneeling at my sides...they were the same girls from outside the bar.

I recognized the one with pink hair first and that big goofy grin on her face too. Then to the left of me, her less enthusiastic friend with the long red hair and the same piercing blue eyes was grinning with her arms over her chest.

"Yep, she's definitely awake now," the redhead confirmed.

"It's about time," said the pink-haired girl. "We thought you might sleep forever! I guess Mother took a lot out of you before she brought you home."

"M-Mother...what...w-where..."

"Easy now Megan," came the third familiar voice. I struggled to lift my head to look, and the red-haired girl placed her hand under the back of my head and helped support it. "You don't want to push yourself too far."

"Not yet anyway," said the redhead.

"Kat...y-you're...Kat?"

"So you remember me," the woman smiled. "I took a bit more blood from you than I originally intended to. I have to admit, it was hard to stop myself from draining you dry."

"She must taste good then," the pink-haired girl said excitedly.

"How...am I still, alive?"

It was a logical question.

Even with the last words, Kat spoke to me, and the bit of hope they had given to me, I still couldn't believe now that I was awake that she hadn't just finished me off.

"You're alive because Mother wanted you alive."

I looked up at the red-haired girl again, her voice still cold and holding very little emotion. It was just as empty as the look on her face, as she laid my head back down on something soft...a pillow.

That's when I realized where I was.

It looked like a motel room, of some sort.

There was another bed to the left of me, with a lamp table between that one and the one they had me lying on. I tried to move and noticed for the first time, that my left arm was aching. So was my wrist. I looked up to find that my wrist was cuffed to the headboard, and it was locked tightly enough that I knew I wouldn't be able to slip free.

"Sorry about that," the pink-haired girl giggled.

"We had to make sure you didn't freak out and try to run."

I pulled at the cuff, becoming more alert now but of course, it was pointless. I managed to sit up some, resting my back against the pillow and the headboard as the muscles in my arm ached. "I-I won't freak out," I said slowly.